Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687233 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#473024 Aug 25, 2013
OXBOW,does this phrase mean anything to you......EHYER ASHER EHYEH?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#473025 Aug 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop sniffing the bed pans...empty them and wash them...thoroughly..
Now we are taught in scripture that when asked a question,servants of God should always be ready give an answer.....ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CONCERNS GOD SWORD. What's your major mal-adjustment when it comes to giving an answer when you are asked?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#473026 Aug 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture, as quoted, is not old heretical anti-catholic "propaganda". Its gospel truth....
But distorting, twisting,, misquoting and misinterpreting s Sacred Scripture IS HERESY and when you add to it the "denial" that Jesus Christ is NOT GOD, then YOU, OX, have reached the depths of "new lows" as a "lying heretical" blind guide!!!
Oxbow

Westlake, LA

#473027 Aug 26, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
OXBOW,does this phrase mean anything to you......EHYER ASHER EHYEH?
Give it up child....the Word of God is not fallible...the Catholics got it straight...so do the SBC....Jesus, while on earth, was the Son of God...

Try reading comic books..your intellect is suitable for the story lines....

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#473028 Aug 26, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now we are taught in scripture that when asked a question,servants of God should always be ready give an answer.....ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CONCERNS GOD SWORD. What's your major mal-adjustment when it comes to giving an answer when you are asked?
again, you don't know what you are talking about.

we are to answer with our testimony of our hope in Jesus Christ. try reading the Bible and stop listening to am. lol

(1 Peter 3:15)

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#473029 Aug 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up child....the Word of God is not fallible...the Catholics got it straight...so do the SBC....Jesus, while on earth, was the Son of God...
Try reading comic books..your intellect is suitable for the story lines....
What does EHYER ASHER EHYER mean then? Any five year old in our congregation is qualified to answer this. EYHER ASHER EHYER.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#473030 Aug 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,okay. So are are saying that before Christ came to earth in the flesh He was God? Is that what you're saying? Now we're getting somewhere I hope.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#473031 Aug 26, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>again, you don't know what you are talking about.
we are to answer with our testimony of our hope in Jesus Christ. try reading the Bible and stop listening to am. lol
(1 Peter 3:15)
I have long given you up as one that has been baptized into the mind and heart of one that is partof the APOSTASY.

http://www.truthmagazine.com/archives/volume3...

The above is what Peter taught. I'm sorry that it's beyond your understanding.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#473032 Aug 26, 2013
I'm sure Oxbow is wearing the internet out trying to find out what EHYEH ASHER EHYEH means. It means I AM THAT I AM and it is one of the sacred names of God. Christ laid claim to this name (WHILE HE WAS IN THE FLESH) when the religious community was disputing about his age and they stated that Christ was not even as old as Abraham was. Christ stated to them, before Abraham was...............I AM. The name I AM is one of Gods names giving even more proof that JESUS IS GOD AND LORD AS WELL. He is the great I AM.
truth

Success, Australia

#473033 Aug 26, 2013
Humans have biological o'clock in within.

Why i am wrong?

Whats deference between instinct and conciseness?
truth

Success, Australia

#473034 Aug 26, 2013
Conciseness=How much smart gene then instinct?

As well why as human we not worthy with conciseness but someone worthy with instinct.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#473035 Aug 26, 2013
And did you guys grasp the depth oFthe statementthat Christ made?Notice Hedidn'tsay that I was long before Abraham was. But rather He stated....before Abraham was.....I AM. He didn't say I was but He said......I AM.I don't think you guys grasp the statement He was making here. I'm feeling like shouting here folks.
truth

Success, Australia

#473036 Aug 26, 2013
you say we are not worthy..then ..
where is life start= a nkh
truth

Success, Australia

#473037 Aug 26, 2013
You not say who is been on Cross as well why?!
What on Cross stay INRI..as well why?

Then you not explain..who sustain entire universe..many sun system and planets as well you not say about system of that as well why have to be small as child marble.
truth

Success, Australia

#473038 Aug 26, 2013
How he say I am?..which language..if we not exist as now..then who say about what?
truth

Success, Australia

#473039 Aug 26, 2013
if is as it is as small cell but can sustain many things..

then how you can explain that and compare with your ..its look like that=burilo from rakija= electric motorbike or car..

i can pretend as you..i don't produce not 5 cents yet..but tell me i am stupid..

micro and macro

explain alive cell as complex issue which can sustain what nobody see or know that exist..
Clay

Garden City, MI

#473040 Aug 26, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Clay what that other poster said was childish to say the least,and I do not believe anyone should storm the Vatican to destroy it.But it is more than truth that all who are washed in the Blood of the Lamb,and whose names are written in the"Lamb's Book of Life" will never be forsaken,and since we do not build edifices that are considered to be inpregnable,our Body belongs to the Lord,and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it.
We all who live by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ are the Church.If you want to narrow it down to some sophisticated building on the 7 hills of Rome,that is your opinion.The spiritual warfare we fight is between Satan and the Holy Christ and His Angels. I am not saying that your Basilica will not be protected,but what I am saying is that the Body of Christ are the Redeemed of the Lord,not a religious organization that claims it is the only true Bride of Christ.
Roman Catholicism is a religious organization,or are you not aware of that?No I guess you aren't.The Body of Christ is not encased in the geographical perimeters of your Basilica or any edifice that has been built anywhere in the world to glorify both God and an organization.The Body of Christ IS the Communion of saints who have been Blood Washed,and long for His appearing.That is Scripture,and Covenant sealed!
Ok Pad, you really need to answer a couple questions. I often hear you say the Church is 'a body of believers; misc groups of believers I presume?

It appears you're re-defining what the Church should be. Clearly, the first century Church appears to be a hierarchal set up with an authoritative teaching Magisterium. It stayed this way in Christendom for 1,600 yrs. So who exactly is in your 'Body of believers'?

Also, many of you hammer away at the title 'Roman' Catholic. I understand why. You need to present the Church as a barbaric Romanistic type. But this title is not an official title. It was given to us by Protestants. We are simply the Catholic Church in communion with the Bishop of Rome. There are over 20 Catholic Churches. They are just as legit as the Roman rite.

I often hear you guys say how the ROMAN Catholic Church corrupted the faith... But without a doubt, the Dogma and Doctrines you guys dispute were in place a couple hundred yrs before 313 AD.

Everyone else on this forum relies on forced ignorance, Pad. Address these questions without being one of them. There are so many questions you guys run away from.... Its like many have faith, but without reason and logic. And I don't think that's being true to oneself. You gotta have reason and logic along with faith.
truth

Success, Australia

#473041 Aug 26, 2013
ignorance

depend how you go far away except..
-understanding is minimum of love

tiny cell as bacteria exist..
much more better say
complex cell..

describe definition of life..

forgive me if i hurt you
if i have what i drove ..
but you possess and implement
in reality my vision what you will do..

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#473042 Aug 26, 2013
Clay wrote:
The evangelical born again movement needs to embrace a series of untruths before their religion can begin. Therefore, like a house built on sand, it crumbles. The Catholic Church is built on rock, it withstands every ridiculous accusation you fundies can throw at us. In fact, after 2,000 yrs its withstood allot worse than the slander you guys muster up.
Here is what the Pope said after Napoleon threatened to destroy the Church within a year:
"ha, we priests have been trying to destroy this Church for 1800 yrs, what makes you think you can destroy it in one?"
Of course, he didn't mean Priests were intentionally trying to destroy it, but the weight of sin and desire to sin would have sunk any other organization if it were not for the protection of Jesus and His assurance, "upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it"

~~~

YOU WROTE

The evangelical born again movement needs to embrace a series of untruths before their religion can begin. Therefore, like a house built on sand, it crumbles. The Catholic Church is built on rock, it withstands every ridiculous accusation you fundies can throw at us. In fact, after 2,000 yrs its withstood allot worse than the slander you guys muster up.

~~~~~

WE EVANGELICALS... DO NOT WORSHIP ANY ONE BUT BUT GOD THROUGH JESUS

CHRIST ...HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON ...

You Roman Catholics worship THE STAGE PROPS, AND SUPPORTING ACTORS which

persons were/are flesh ...corruptible, and tainted with the sin of Adam.

---

Rom 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body

NOTE THE SCRIPTURE ABOVE THAT SAYS

"Who's SPIRITS have been redeemed.." but THEIR BODIES await the coming

of Jesus for His bride..

AS IS ALL OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT.

THE BIBLES SAYS..

Rom 8:22 " For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. "

--->NOTE.... THE EARTH AT PRESENT IS RESPONDING/CONVULSING WITH STORMS EARTHQUAKES PLAGUES ETC...

BECAUSE OF THE SINS OF MAN UPON IT'S SURFACE...

THE EARTH WAS NOT CREATED FOR SUCH EVIL...IT WAS CREATED PURE AND HOLY..

---

"Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even

--->NOTE...NONE OF YOUR SAINTS.... BODIES (THAT YOU WORSHIP AND PRAY TO) HAVE BEEN REDEEMED...

===>THIS... INCLUDES... MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS...WHOM YOU CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN ASSUMED INTO HEAVEN...

READ WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT FLESH AND BLOOD INHERITING THE KINGDOM OF GOD...

1Co_15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that

===> flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Rom 8:23 And not only they,.... but ourselves also,

which have the firstfruits of the Spirit

we ourselves ...

groan within ourselves,

WAITING for the adoption, to wit,

FOR THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Delta, Canada

#473043 Aug 26, 2013
marge wrote:
poor June
Yeah ... poor June! She is going to burn in Christian hell with the approval of the Jewish god.

:)

You ... on the other hand are destined to burn in all the other hells of all the other religions.

Ain't religion just something to brag about???

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 13 hr Kennedy 10,635
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Tue Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web