Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 699452 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#472967 Aug 25, 2013
Every ancient religion of which I studied had hells written into the theologies for those who were in other religions, or not in religions at all.

Their faith was in the dogmas of their own cults ... period!

That is religion in a nutshell!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472968 Aug 25, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I am convinced June you half read everything,because you cannot wait to make a comment and repeat your "silly" repetitive faithless junk. I never said ALL HUMANS will become citizens of Heaven,BELIEVERS.
So then according to you, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, et cetera will ALL be allowed in Christian heaven. OH ... and don't forget the Jews. Jesus might allow them in Christian heaven if they become Catholics.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Christianity is very much to blame for this; the notion that salvation is free and may be attained by the idlest, the dullest, the stupidest is understandably very popular with persons who may be so described.

Robertson Davies, man of letters, letter, 18, November 1984, For Your Eye Alone: Letters, 1976-1995 (1999).
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472969 Aug 25, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey now - if it weren't for Catholics, you'd probably be Muslim - well, according to some individual Catholics on this forum.
*shrugs*
You might be right. If the Catholics hadn't killed so many Muslims in the name of the god to which they prayed would help them KILL so they could win the wars, I might BE Muslim. And if I were raised as a Muslim I would believe that YOU would burn in hell for NOT being Muslim.

At any rate, who says the race for religious supremacy is OVER?

At the rate the Muslims are reproducing, all of us might be controlled by Islam before long.

It's not by chance that the pope wanted to block the use of birth control.

It wasn't a god that wanted more humans labeled as "sinners" brought into the world to suffer.

Theologians needed more women to have more babies for their armies.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472970 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I wonder how many ex-priests played Dungeons and Dragons?
Why don't you ask them?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472971 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Is this your theory? Because it is questionable.
How does this circumvent the RCC's path?
NO ... it was not MY theory. It's the Catholic theory, that the god of the Jews sent Jesus into the world to be crucified so that we could be taught the meaning of LOVE. After all, according to Catholic dogma, Jesus didn't get crucified because his father wanted us to learn the meaning of HATE ... did he?

Do you have a better "Gnostic" theory?

Oh WAIT!!! I'm sure you believe you DO have a much better theory.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472972 Aug 25, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO BELIEVE IF YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON ON EARTH JESUS WOULD HAVE STILL DIED FOR YOU, BECAUSE IT IS TRUE.
So Jesus would die for one Atheist, whom Jesus would know ahead of time was going to remain an Atheist ... HUH?

You are silly.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472973 Aug 25, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>And if you were raised by a bunch of monkeys you would be eating bananas and swinging from trees!No I don't hate muslums or hindus.I don't agree with their belielfs but I don't HATE them.
Are you now comparing Muslims and Hindus with the same worth as monkeys???

You are see-through ... arrogant one.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472974 Aug 25, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my point was..why have a rich Rome at your head ..if not yo help out the,faithful .
I'm sure there are still special collections that go right to the VATICAN.
And the CC is rich ...at its head ..km sure that is,NOT how Christ envisioned it.
Our church herd fell on really hard times.
We met in the meeting hall And rented the Church
A los supported and housed a Haitian church .
Got merged with a home CHURCH later ..to make badly needed repairs .
If you love your congregation..You do what is needed
All the riches and money will.mean nothing when Jesus comes
If they lose souls ..I pray that won't happen..And I believe
If the souls have truly been saved ..they cannot be lost .
But what of those who because the Churches closed to make
up for lost Diocese money ...eh o now can't go go confession
Or take the Eucharist ..
Just wondering what the CC theology is in that .
Does God Want You To Be Rich?

A growing number of Protestant evangelists raise a joyful Yes!

https://www.google.ca/#fp=f5bccdd6cd6e1e40&am...
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472975 Aug 25, 2013
According to those in religion, the gods sent many saviors to earth to save believers from all the different hells that the gods allowed in their earthly kingdoms.

Wake up people ... or you will die of mental starvation placating to the whims of lying theologians in your individual religious cults.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472976 Aug 25, 2013

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#472977 Aug 25, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you now comparing Muslims and Hindus with the same worth as monkeys???
You are see-through ... arrogant one.
No June I am comparing them to you.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472978 Aug 25, 2013
Theologians were and are possibly some of the most ignorant men on earth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

When the anesthetic effects of ether and chloroform were discovered in the mid 1800's, many members of the British clergy argued that this human intervention in the miracle of birth was sin against the will of God. If God had wished labor to be painless, he would have created it so.

http://www.painfreebirthing.com/english/evolu...

Location hidden

#472979 Aug 25, 2013
472938...I was reply to that post of your June....with the monkey post

Location hidden

#472980 Aug 25, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>No June I am comparing them to you.
monkeys that is...
Oxbow

Westlake, LA

#472981 Aug 25, 2013
Jesus was a Jew. His disciples were Jews. The chosen people of God, from the beginning, were Jews.

Anyone whom believes that Christ built the Roman Catholic Church, which excluded the chosen people of God, the Jews, suffers from a serve case of popilitus.

Christ's church, by the definition of the Greek word for church, is Christianity. Men established different denominations of Christianity...of which one is the Roman Catholic church.

denomnation: A large group of religious congregations united under a common faith and name and organized under a single administrative and legal hierarchy.

The Roman Catholic church is a denomination of the Christian faith. Christ built not any...none...zilch denominations...He built His church.

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

church: ekklesia, a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly, church.

Therefore...any....bar none...Christian congregation or an assembly of, is the church Christ built.

The NABre poop approved Catlick bible: Church: this word (Greek ekkl&#275;sia) occurs in the gospels only here and in Mt 18:17 (twice). There are several possibilities for an Aramaic original. Jesusí church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God.

Therefore...any....bar none...Christian congregation or an assembly of, is the church Christ built

The SBC teaches:
A New Testament church of the Lord Jesus Christ is an autonomous local congregation of baptized believers, associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the gospel; observing the two ordinances of Christ, governed by His laws, exercising the gifts, rights, and privileges invested in them by His Word, and seeking to extend the gospel to the ends of the earth. Each congregation operates under the Lordship of Christ through democratic processes. In such a congregation each member is responsible and accountable to Christ as Lord. Its scriptural officers are pastors and deacons. While both men and women are gifted for service in the church, the office of pastor is limited to men as qualified by Scripture.

The New Testament speaks also of the church as the Body of Christ which includes all of the redeemed of all the ages, believers from every tribe, and tongue, and people, and nation.

Therefore...any....bar none...Christian congregation or an assembly of, is the church Christ built

The catlick encyclopdia: church: The term church is the name employed in the Teutonic languages to render the Greek ekklesia (ecclesia), the term by which the New Testament writers denote the society founded by Jesus Christ....

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472982 Aug 25, 2013
I wonder what the little white child thought and felt when the "master's wife" stated that the little Negro boy with whom she was playing could not go to heaven because Negros did not have souls?

Christian theologians taught that nasty dogma as being based on TRUTH straight from "god."

I suggest that you don't put faith in the words of any theologians as being based on truth.

They proved over and over that their words were not trust-worthy.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472983 Aug 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
Jesus was a Jew. His disciples were Jews. The chosen people of God, from the beginning, were Jews.
Anyone whom believes that Christ built the Roman Catholic Church, which excluded the chosen people of God, the Jews, suffers from a serve case of popilitus.
Christ's church, by the definition of the Greek word for church, is Christianity. Men established different denominations of Christianity...of which one is the Roman Catholic church.
denomnation: A large group of religious congregations united under a common faith and name and organized under a single administrative and legal hierarchy.
The Roman Catholic church is a denomination of the Christian faith. Christ built not any...none...zilch denominations...He built His church.
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
church: ekklesia, a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly, church.
Therefore...any....bar none...Christian congregation or an assembly of, is the church Christ built.
The NABre poop approved Catlick bible: Church: this word (Greek ekkl&#275;sia) occurs in the gospels only here and in Mt 18:17 (twice). There are several possibilities for an Aramaic original. Jesusí church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God.
The SBC teaches:
A New Testament church of the Lord Jesus Christ is an autonomous local congregation of baptized believers, associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the gospel; observing the two ordinances of Christ, governed by His laws, exercising the gifts, rights, and privileges invested in them by His Word, and seeking to extend the gospel to the ends of the earth. Each congregation operates under the Lordship of Christ through democratic processes. In such a congregation each member is responsible and accountable to Christ as Lord. Its scriptural officers are pastors and deacons. While both men and women are gifted for service in the church, the office of pastor is limited to men as qualified by Scripture.
The New Testament speaks also of the church as the Body of Christ which includes all of the redeemed of all the ages, believers from every tribe, and tongue, and people, and nation.
The catlick encyclopdia: church: The term church is the name employed in the Teutonic languages to render the Greek ekklesia (ecclesia), the term by which the New Testament writers denote the society founded by Jesus Christ....
idiocy!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472984 Aug 25, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>monkeys that is...
So according to your "divine" theology ... will Muslims and Hindus be allowed in Christian heaven with you if they don't first become Christian?

:)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472985 Aug 25, 2013
Hindus don't have need of a Christian savior.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Vishnu: Hinduismís Blue-skinned Savior

http://asianartnewspaper.com/article/vishnu-h...
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#472986 Aug 25, 2013
Muslims also have their own messiah ... fixated in their brains.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Waiting for Islam's Messiah

They call him the Mahdi or the 12th Imam.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/411301.aspx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Apr 18 G-Tee 10,755
News Pope writes Chile's bishops after receiving sex... Apr 12 Wisdom of Ages 1
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Apr 5 dubiecatholicarch... 3
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Apr 5 helpful links 40
News 'Hell does not exist,' says Pope Francis Apr 5 thepopeonthetwit 3
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... (Aug '17) Feb '18 C Kersey 3
News Vatican mulls putting end to limbo (Apr '07) Feb '18 Leary 43