Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
455,541 - 455,560 of 532,451 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
When you come to the end of life's journey
TO YOUR SORROW....you will find out ...
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD...AND
HE IS NOT CATHOLIC...NOR DOES RESIDE IN ROME..
That's right! The god is now a Protestant that resides in your mental "make-up."

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Imagine how many religions with savior gods and savior sons of gods existed over a 50,000-year-span of time.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

The new date also widens the gap between when anatomically modern humans emerged and when "cultural" traits—such as the creation of art and music, religious practices, and sophisticated tool-making techniques—seem to have appeared. Evidence of culture is not extensively documented in the archaeological record until around 50,000 years ago.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/...

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Assyrian clay tablet points to 'Sodom and Gomorrah' asteroid

A Cuneiform clay tablet which for over 150 years defied attempts at interpretation has now been revealed to describe an asteroid impact which in 3123 BC hit Köfels, Austria, leaving in its wake a trail of destruction which may acccount for the biblical tale of Sodom and Gomorrah.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/03/31/kofel ...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

its good that you are god for yourself..then..why you need others..

why you need deceived?..be yourself ..

whats problem..this earth old millions years ago..yep..
Are you for sure you are billions years old?

i am not jealous on anyone..no

Which people you don't liked that not exist..which tribe nation this or that?

don't worry if i died..

fish will eat my flesh..save your flowers and nice card and casket as expensive box..don't worry for rich graveyards with house of marble and other expensive things..no

Ocen-as is fool of Mercy..i can't swims..i will be part of swimming who is know how many period of time.

Did Created water?

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

Sumer

The reason for man

Just as the Old Testament states that God put man in the Garden of Eden to replenish the earth and subdue it, so Sumer, in the dawn of time, sets forth the tasks incumbent on humanity, and the arduous fate it has to bear, and says that men were created by the gods to serve them. Thus the creation of mankind was made to appear necessary, in the sense that the gods raised these new beings to relieve them of tasks that they previously performed themselves; furthermore, men were necessary so that the gods might at last enjoy eternal life to the full, for it was this that distinguished gods from humans.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Did Creator created water?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

water can serve you don't you..

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there any on this forum whom can read the following and tell me it teaches that Christ is God????
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
1 John 5:7

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost:
>>>and these three are one.<<
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Why fish which Creator created not drink all water?

o well fish can be nice soils too we call salitre..when your real Creator start move foundation of this earth some sea water will be disappear as millions years ago as worthy soil for future of sea bad..then your spirits which you save will come to me eat eat eat again ..then you will say..o you are sinner now again..don't eat or don't tell whats deference.

your creator promise that's going happen..
even as you try describe not modern smelly tribe drove with symbols and dance describe circle within core as Vulcan too to renew face of earth..

you don't liked cooking no..

Did your Creator created fire?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Did your Creator created water?
Did Your Creator created fire?
Did your Creator created soil as dust?

Whats left as power?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
ARGUING Whether....
Jesus is God or not,..... will not DRAW A SINNER TO REPENTANCE...
TO THE UNREGENERATED IT IS MOOT...
THEY COULD NOT CARE LESS...
~~~~
IF YOU ARE A REAL CHRISTIAN...LIVING THE EXAMPLE WHILE
PRESENTING THE WORD OF GOD...
SO THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN (CONVICT THE UN SAVED)...
GIVE THEM THE REVELATION THAT THEY ARE
SINNERS ...
IN NEED OF SALVATION ...SHOULD THAT NOT BE BE YOUR PRIORITY ?...
JESUS SAID...
Joh_12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
Winning souls that are facing eternal damnation IN HELL..
is of greater importance than your contentions.
Wisdom and meekness.
Men are naturally fond of a reputation for superior understanding and wisdom.
Here, then, is the best way to show the real possession of such superiority;
not by a forward self-consequence
—a self-commendatory, and over-eager desire to dictate to others from the teacher’s chair;
not by a magisterial dogmatism of manner;
not by a lofty and supercilious contempt of other men and their views and modes of instruction;
not by a keen, contentious, overbearing zeal.
No; let the man of “knowledge” and “wisdom”
show his possession of these attributes—
acquaintance with truth, and
sound discretion to direct to the right use of it—
by keeping his station, and studying to adorn it.
Let him, first of all,maintain
“a good conversation”
—or course of conduct,
private and public—
a conversation upright and holy, in full harmony with the genuine influence of Divine truth, and
“let Him show, out of such a conversation, his works”—
the practical results of his knowledge and professed faith.
These “works” consisted in
active conformity to the duties required by Divine precept, in all the various relations of life, more private or more public. And these “works” were to be shown “with meekness of wisdom”—that is, with the meekness by which genuine wisdom is ever distinguished.
Vanity is one of the marks of a weak mind.
Humility and gentleness are the invariable associates of true wisdom.
The two were united, in their respective fulness of perfection,
in the blessed Jesus.
Let the man, then,
who would have a character for true wisdom manifest
in his entire deportment
“the meekness and gentleness of Christ.”(H. Wardlaw, D. D.)
Am still waiting for your answer.....

Does the following teach that Christ is God????

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

All this elements exist!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a church. This is a forum and your wish is NOT my command.
I know it's not a church.
Just keep disrespecting the believers if you want.
Have at it.
Knock yourself out.

It's not getting you anywhere.

I pray that the Holy Spirit deals with your heart.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Did fish drink all water?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

How many hearts been betray?
Jesus Christ words is perfect!

someone been betray..
by

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Those who think it is the only true church have not read their bibles. Tell me is there anything in scripture that describe them? Zero! Specially their salvation by works. Can fallen man meet the standard of God in order to save one's self? No way! That's why He sent the Messiah. It is therefore salvation by His grace through our faith in His work in Messiah through the cross. What is the qualification one needs to have to be saved from eternal destruction and lostness? Belief in His saving work in Yeshua-Jesus! Period.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

In fact they are not the church of the redeemed. There is a remnant who are His. Look for the narrow way.. the ancient paths.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

So near yet so far.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

New Zealand has approved gay marriage. I can see disaster in New Zealand's future. I can see the hand of the Lord of Hosts moving against New Zealand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Colossians Chapter 1

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth

John Chapter 10
30 I and [my] Father are one.

Hebrews 1:8 - But unto the Son [he saith], Thy throne, O God,[is] for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness [is] the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••