Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 591283 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469306 Aug 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>tho the two words are similar in sound, they are not the same. a any Jewish person could tell you.
never mind, no person can tell you anything you know it all.lol
ho-rabe means raven and does not mean Arab, The Hebrew words for Arab are{ Yarab GhArab Aray }
no arab would help any Jew out for any reason, and especially to feed them.
tho the raven was considered unclean, God has always chosen to use any method that He chooses, therefore if He used the ravens, He made them CLEAN.
Yaawwwnnn. I could take you to a much deeper level than you've ever been with this but there those of you that scripture says are WILLINGLY IGNORANT. Therefore I won't cast my pearls before swine. You have your theories and I HAVE MY FACTS.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#469307 Aug 7, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you don't follow the teachings of the self proclaimed ministers on this forum you'll be better off. They were not called by Christ and its obvious. Do they act or sound anything remotely close to Our Lord? No! Nuff said..
Did God call your pedophile cadre????

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#469308 Aug 7, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't called to preach a different Gospel than what the Apostles taught. Called to follow Christ? Yes. But not to pick up sacred scripture and teach things that were ALREADY TAUGHT.
2th 2:10 and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish.; because they received not the love of the truth, that they night be saved.
2th 2:11 And for this cause, God shall send them strong delusion, that they shall believe a lie (sola scripture?)
2 Th 2:12 that they night be damned who believe not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness .
This is Protestantism. You changed the word of God and re-configured truth.
So you are saying that Jesus lied when he said...

Joh_5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

QUESTION...

IF YOU ARE RIGHT?

WHY DIDN'T JESUS SAY ...

SEARCH THE CATECHISM OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...

DID HE NOT SAY

Joh_8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

something is terribly wrong with your understanding...

The scriptures in the bible has more power and truth in it

than you have ever known..

the apostle Paul wrote

1Th 1:2 We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;

1Th 1:3 Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;

1Th 1:4 Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.

NOTE
1Th 1:5 For our gospel came not unto you in word only,

but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost,

and in much assurance;

as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

1Th 1:6 And ye became followers of us, and

of the Lord,

having received the word in much affliction,

with joy of the Holy Ghost:

1Th 1:7 So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.

NOTE
1Th 1:8 For from you sounded out the word of the Lord

not only in Macedonia and Achaia,

but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad;

so that we need not to speak any thing.

1Th 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and

how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

1Th 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven,

whom he raised from the dead,

even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

IF YOU EVER TURN FROM YOUR IDOLATRY TO SERVE THE LIVING AND TRUE GOD

AND GET BORN AGAIN...YOUR CONTENTION WITH GOD'S WORD WILL CEASE.

IF YOU DON'T AND CONTINUE YOUR DISREGARD FOR THE commandments OF GOD..

YOU WILL HAVE ETERNAL PROBLEMS...BEST FIX THEM NOW..BY OBEYING GOD'S WORD...AFTER DEATH YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD.

JESUS SAID

Joh_14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Joh_14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and

he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and

I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469309 Aug 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>can you think of just ONE example where Peter lifted up Jesus.
I do admit that he witnessed for Jesus before the lawyers of that day, and I do admit that He Preached Jesus Christ and Him crucified, but people do that every Day. other than that, zip, nothing.
Would you like for me to show you something about Christ and Peter's relationship? There is much that you are ignorant of concerning their relationship my friend.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#469310 Aug 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You take care too ..God bless.
It's,sad to find myself. Angry when I'm on here at times.
Think to self..are you stupid or what!!!
The only thing that upsets me is the name calling and the personal attacks done on a person that has nothing to do with his faith.Christains calling other Christians names. How is that Christ Like?? Pride rules this forum and pride is not from God.

Since: Sep 09

Fraser Lake, Canada

#469311 Aug 7, 2013
Anthony Mn wrote:
<quoted text>
Faithful Jews started Catholicism June, they realized it was the fulfillment of Judaism.
Surely you jest!

That's as silly as stating that the pope started the Protestant religion.

Within ALL theology Jesus was and is a Jew, and you keep trying to portray Jesus as a Catholic or a Protestant.

Silly people!

#469312 Aug 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like for me to show you something about Christ and Peter's relationship? There is much that you are ignorant of concerning their relationship my friend.
IS YOUR FRIEND THE SAME AS YOU ARE?

Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
creeping things.

NOTE

Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#469313 Aug 7, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand the "whole Jesus" whereas others do not.
You are funny!

Fraser Lake, Canada

#469314 Aug 7, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to inform you, the Earth and humans are much much older than 5,000 yrs.
Its not ok for you to disregard truth just so you can justify 'bible alone' as Gods plan. Bible alone is not the will of God... otherwise Jesus Christ would have taught it and the Apostles would have preached it.
And you refer to your self as a Catholic?

I don't believe any theology is based on truth, but I do believe that Catholics authorized the new testament as truth to be followed BY Catholics.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#469315 Aug 7, 2013
Plain Jane wrote:
Benedict retired in disgrace. Anyone holding to the "only true" claim as a central belief should do the same.
It's a new day in the church. You will hear Pope Francis using the term defective when discussing other Christian denominations.
He has already made some very strong statements on dogma that the wingnut fringe want to ignore.
The repairs have begun. Wish him the best.
Ya can't brag that you own truth and then claim to be "repairing" the truth.

Religion was and is a mess.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469316 Aug 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
creeping things.
NOTE
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
I wonder why everytime I break one of you down to your lowest common denominators then you quote this scripture,LOL,LOL. Your response is weaker than water.
Sorry my friend. LOL,LOL

Fraser Lake, Canada

#469317 Aug 7, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the sins fall on the person that commits them. The Bible explains that.
AHEM ... cough cough ... Christianity teaches that because of Adam and Eve's sin ... humans are all sinners.

I guess you were sleeping in class.

#469318 Aug 7, 2013
IS YOUR FRIEND THE SAME AS YOU ARE? DOES HE BLUSH ABOUT WHAT HE IS THINKING
AND I AN NOT REFERRING TO PRESTON...
I AN SPEAKING ABOUT THE ONE THAT YOU QUOTE..
HERE IN THIS FORUM
THAT YOU SEEM TO SHARE A FAMILIAR SPIRIT WITH...

Fraser Lake, Canada

#469319 Aug 7, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry June, religion is meant to humble a person.
Heaven for Catholic-Robert and hell for all others. Without trying to be humorous you're quite the comedian.

:)

Fraser Lake, Canada

#469320 Aug 7, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
June:
Protesting is fine with me. I have no problems with it.
Those who are certain they above all others are saved, live in their own little plastic bubble of illusion.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#469321 Aug 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Therefore I won't cast my pearls before swine. You have your theories and I HAVE MY FACTS.
There is the same old arrogance.

"I own the pearls ... and you evil sinners out there are swine."

Fraser Lake, Canada

#469322 Aug 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like for me to show you something about Christ and Peter's relationship? There is much that you are ignorant of concerning their relationship my friend.
According to you, were they boinking each other???

If they were ... it would be HOLY boinking and nothing BUTT.

Fraser Lake, Canada

#469323 Aug 7, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted textChristains calling other Christians names. How is that Christ Like??
It's a step above burning members of each other's groups in the flames ... wouldn't you agree?

Fraser Lake, Canada

#469324 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Would that make him EVIL in your eyes ... oh self-perceived holy one?

Without your bible you'd be a bully with no pulpit.

#469325 Aug 7, 2013
IS YOUR FRIEND THE SAME AS YOU ARE? DOES HE BLUSH ABOUT WHAT HE IS THINKING
AND I AN NOT REFERRING TO PRESTON...
I AN SPEAKING ABOUT THE ONE THAT YOU QUOTE..
HERE IN THIS FORUM
THAT YOU SEEM TO SHARE A FAMILIAR SPIRIT WITH...
MY BIBLE SAYS

Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Eph 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Eph 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Eph 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Eph 5:10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Eph 5:12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

Eph 5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

---

Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

___

1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Scales Off 9,423
News As ideology fades in Cuba, spirituality and pop... 16 hr L I G E R 1
News Philippines cardinal worked for peace with Muslims (Apr '14) 16 hr KristoFMYsagun 14
News St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes (Apr '14) 18 hr pazuzu 68
News Francis expects short papacy Sun KristoFMYsagun 16
News Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... (Sep '14) May 29 KristoFMYsagun 55
News Tantingco: The Kapampangan Cardinal (Mar '13) May 29 ELIAS IBARRA 6
More from around the web