Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665419 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

OldJG

Rockford, IL

#469343 Aug 7, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
In what ways did Peter lift up Christ that we as Christians couldn't possibly ever dream of??
Lets see....Peter denied Christ 3 times and never showed up when Christ was dying on the cross.
ok...go ahead.
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
He was the Rock on which Jesus built his Church.
Bologna!!!!! The church was built on Jesus Christ. If the church was built on Peter it would surely crumble.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469344 Aug 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>OK, show me some more of your foolishness and then I will correct you as I have been doing for years.LOL
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN THAT murray TAKES HIS INFO FROM THE LIKES OF THE DEAD Armstrong AND THE moonies?
Whne it comes to the Bible You're afraid of me aren't you?
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#469345 Aug 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
MY BIBLE SAYS
Your bible----- ONLY says what your (half-truth, half-heresy) anti-catholic ministry WANTS it to say!! It is better known as "editorialized and opinionated RELATIVE TRUTH" Christianity!!!
What each bible only Protestant "pope" decides for themselves!!!
Dan

Omaha, NE

#469346 Aug 7, 2013
OldJG wrote:
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
In what ways did Peter lift up Christ that we as Christians couldn't possibly ever dream of??
Lets see....Peter denied Christ 3 times and never showed up when Christ was dying on the cross.
ok...go ahead.
<quoted text>
Bologna!!!!! The church was built on Jesus Christ. If the church was built on Peter it would surely crumble.
Well, no-He said the Gates of Hell wouldn't prevail against it.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#469347 Aug 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Whne it comes to the Bible You're afraid of me aren't you?
[email protected]

I HAVE forgot MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

MY TEACHER IS GOD.

yours is murray.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

I jumped the gun on you with the relationship between Peter and Jesus didnt I?

NOW YOU CAN SAY THAT WASNT WHAT YOU WERE REFERRING TO, CANT you?

Location hidden

#469348 Aug 7, 2013
forgot to add,

NO Christian is afraid to learn more about Jesus, so that was a pretty stupid statement that you made.

I am not like others, I love to learn more about Jesus. the more that we know, the more that we will love Him.

and that is why He has Given us His Holy Word.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#469349 Aug 7, 2013
This is a Catholic dogmaw and is a lie...

Those sins which are already forgiven directly by the Church’s Power of the Keys are a sufficient object of confession.

Location hidden

#469350 Aug 7, 2013
This is a catlick dogmaw and is a lie...

Christ was truly generated and born of a daughter of Adam, the Virgin Mary.

Location hidden

#469351 Aug 7, 2013
Catlick dogmaw: The Holy Virgin is the Mother of God since she truly bore the God-Logos become Flesh.

Catlick encyclopedia: Christ, Jesus - The incarnate Son of God and the redeemer of the human race...

The dogmaw teaches Mary gave birth the God...The encyclopeepee teaches Mary gave birth to the Son of God...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469352 Aug 7, 2013
I have a question I'd like for any Christian to try and answer. When Noah began to load the ark with the animals,how in the Sam Hill did he get the species of animals from areas like the Americas and what have you?

WARNING...THINK BEFORE YOU ANSWER OR I WILL TURN YOUR WHOLE WORLD MISTY BLUE. If you don't know then don't mnake something up. Simply say you don't know or just remain silent.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469353 Aug 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>[email protected]
MY TEACHER IS GOD.
yours is murray.
BIG DIFFERENCE.
I jumped the gun on you with the relationship between Peter and Jesus didnt I?
NOW YOU CAN SAY THAT WASNT WHAT YOU WERE REFERRING TO, CANT you?
You've forgotten,lol? You have forgotten so much because what you thought you knew was not revealed to you by the Holy Spirit. But me on the other hand,I haven't forgotten anything because the Holy Spirit helps me to retain what I have been taught by the Holy Spirit. You really,I mean really should be a student of mine.

Through the effort of the Holy Spirit and myself we may be able to snatch you back from the jaws of Satan through an ACCURATE interpretation of Gods word. But know this. The Holy Spirit can't help a stubborn and rebellious spirit that doesn't want to be helped.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469355 Aug 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>[email protected]
MY TEACHER IS GOD.
yours is murray.
BIG DIFFERENCE.
Was your "god" the one that taught you that living water is water that moves,lol,lol? I was telling one of my colleagues about your statement you made when we were discussing living water and you stated that living water is water that moves,LOL. I still laugh everytime I think about such an INANE statement.

I recommend you find yourself another god. Preferrably one that knows what LIVING WATERS are as Christ taught. I'd also recommend you learn what a metaphor is.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#469357 Aug 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
I have a question I'd like for any Christian to try and answer. When Noah began to load the ark with the animals,how in the Sam Hill did he get the species of animals from areas like the Americas and what have you?
WARNING...THINK BEFORE YOU ANSWER OR I WILL TURN YOUR WHOLE WORLD MISTY BLUE. If you don't know then don't mnake something up. Simply say you don't know or just remain silent.
Better question:

Why would anyone waste any time worrying about it?

Turn my world misty blue now, chesty.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#469358 Aug 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry-I don't recall having mentioned Adam and Eve.
Do you also believe the Earth to be approx. 6,000 years old?
What would be the reason for not believing people are only 5700 years old?

And what would be the purpose for the earth being older than that?
marge

Leesburg, GA

#469359 Aug 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetheart I am blessed already. I'm blessed in my fiances,in my life,in my family and my friends,in my health etc, etc, etc. Most of all I am blessed in my Father's word. In fact I am so blessed in my Fathers word so much so that He has allowed me to possess such a deeper grasp of His word that I am able to teach the so called preachers on this forum.
God has allowed me to make an open show of them when it comes to """"RIGHTL Y DIVIDING THE WORD OF GOD"""" ". I am most likely the most blessed person on this forum.
Sorry buddy your a fraud for all to see. May God Bless
marge

Leesburg, GA

#469360 Aug 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Whne it comes to the Bible You're afraid of me aren't you?
Your like a unregenerated child to us Tony, like I said Wake Up, noboby is agreeing with you. Your Not right with God.

Location hidden

#469361 Aug 7, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry buddy your a fraud for all to see. May God Bless
ANY person can read a snippet from another link or forum and then come on here and present it as their own knowledge.

that is what Tony has done often.

this is not a sign of a great Bible Scholar or Teacher.

where the animals on the Ark came from is irrelevant and bears no semblance to the Salvation of anyone

Location hidden

#469362 Aug 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Better question:
Why would anyone waste any time worrying about it?
Turn my world misty blue now, chesty.
God had well over a hundred years to get those animals in place.

I agree with you. WHO CARES?
Dan

Omaha, NE

#469363 Aug 7, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be the reason for not believing people are only 5700 years old?
And what would be the purpose for the earth being older than that?
1.) There isn't any reason, as it's been proven that humans have been here longer than that

2.) None. It just IS older than that.

Location hidden

#469364 Aug 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Was your "god" the one that taught you that living water is water that moves,lol,lol? I was telling one of my colleagues about your statement you made when we were discussing living water and you stated that living water is water that moves,LOL. I still laugh everytime I think about such an INANE statement.
I recommend you find yourself another god. Preferrably one that knows what LIVING WATERS are as Christ taught. I'd also recommend you learn what a metaphor is.
when I spoke about my Experience, I made it very plain that when all is said and done, the Holy Spirit is that "living water" when we speak Spiritually.

however in the Physical realm, "Living water" is that which MOVES as compared to a well, cistern etc.

and WHY would we not expect you to understand something as simple as that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) 10 hr stfu 159
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Nov 29 Married in 10,375
More from around the web