Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654467 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#469237 Aug 7, 2013
i liked that you know
its look as spinal corde
please understood me
try drove as geometric 3x shape as dimond try on each side little-one on all side
tray drove that you can see geometric picture..
everything as mirror

i try describe
up up up its bring me up as magnet as you see marble child marble planet up to planet..

please try drove
please understood my droving
its as mirror as you look as spinal cord

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#469238 Aug 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>No. He was not fed by Ravens. We think that after a careful consideration and study,the word "raven" was suspect for the word "ARABS". So we believe that Elijah was fed by the Arab..(Raven) people.
There was a total of three occassions on which Elijah was fed. One occassion was by the "RAVENS",another occasion was by the old woman and the third occasion was by an angel.
tho the two words are similar in sound, they are not the same. a any Jewish person could tell you.

never mind, no person can tell you anything you know it all.lol

ho-rabe means raven and does not mean Arab, The Hebrew words for Arab are{ Yarab GhArab Aray }

no arab would help any Jew out for any reason, and especially to feed them.

tho the raven was considered unclean, God has always chosen to use any method that He chooses, therefore if He used the ravens, He made them CLEAN.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#469239 Aug 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably ...what I know,for sure,is,we did nit evolve from biological forms .
I read the bible..on creation..I believe what God said ..He did not give a,specific year ..But it's,close..
You people say the,SCRIPTURE came from you preserving it..then you contradict it with your own interpretations.
And accuse us of that ..I find that disturbing .
Rose-

Art has been discovered that dates from 40,000 years ago.

This fact doesn't contradict creation.

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#469240 Aug 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of the sort! You have a conceptual idea that you know simply because that has been your religious indoctrination put forth by the masters of deception ... the theologians.

Big difference.
truth

Perth, Australia

#469241 Aug 7, 2013
did you deleted what i say
yes you are
why?

geometric shape symbol on all side
as you see spine cord
planet up to planet

Dawson Creek, Canada

#469242 Aug 7, 2013
Those who believe in evolution also have no certain answers. Whether the universe was created, or whether it came about by the big bang theory, or whether it always existed is open for discussion ... not sealed shut as fact.

Theory is theory ... and we all have them, but to claim to know truth is simply a matter of human arrogance.

Location hidden

#469243 Aug 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the bible..on creation..I believe what God said ..He did not give a,specific year ..But it's,close..
You people say the,SCRIPTURE came from you preserving it..then you contradict it with your own interpretations.
And accuse us of that ..I find that disturbing .
the jewish people list the years from the days of Adam in their calendar, but that doesn't mean that is when the earth was formed

Dawson Creek, Canada

#469244 Aug 7, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe there is another dimension that we will move into after we die.
Your illusion is yours to nurture.

Self!

Location hidden

#469245 Aug 7, 2013
topix took TWO posts of mine. one correcting tony on his misinterpreting Hebrew on the word {raven}, and the other about Peter.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#469246 Aug 7, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
He was the Rock on which Jesus built his Church.
Lol...oh

Location hidden

#469247 Aug 7, 2013
lol, they took my post about the Jewish calendar too. guess that I am gone, but they allow catholics and oldjg to cuss on here.
Anthony Mn

Hopkins, MN

#469248 Aug 7, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as a Catholic faithful to Catholicism would not become a Protestant ... a Jew "faithful" to Judaism would NEVER became Catholic.
That is an insult to a Jew.
Use your brain.
Would YOU CHOOSE to become a Protestant???

Faithful Jews started Catholicism June, they realized it was the fulfillment of Judaism.
Anthony Mn

Hopkins, MN

#469249 Aug 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>can you think of just ONE example where Peter lifted up Jesus.
I do admit that he witnessed for Jesus before the lawyers of that day, and I do admit that He Preached Jesus Christ and Him crucified, but people do that every Day. other than that, zip, nothing.
Remove your surgically attached blinders preston before it's too late for you.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#469250 Aug 7, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, you guys are amazingly stupid. Biblically ignorant like a 7 yr old..
How come you preach a different Gospel than Preston and Confrint?
I'm just asking because this proves one of yous changed the word of God. I don't mean to rain on your anti catholic parade....lol but I believe this fact is a huge red flag. It causes your theology to come crumbling down before everyone here on topix.
They teach exactly the same Gospel as far as i hear, what did you hear that was different?
marge

Leesburg, GA

#469252 Aug 7, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose-
Art has been discovered that dates from 40,000 years ago.
This fact doesn't contradict creation.
So you don't believe Adam and Eve were the first people?
marge

Leesburg, GA

#469253 Aug 7, 2013
I can see your posts on Peter, Raven, and the Jewish calender Preston.
Clay

Garden City, MI

#469254 Aug 7, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
They teach exactly the same Gospel as far as i hear, what did you hear that was different?
Chuck says you are automatically saved once you did your alter call; OSAS..
The other guys say its possible for a born again to lose their salvation. Both claim to be born again Christians and are led to Biblical truth by the Holy Spirit.
These are serious subjects because it proves that one side is preaching a false Christianity. One side is changing the word of God and will be in big trouble for it.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#469255 Aug 7, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why its difficult dealing with fundies...
Clearly no Catholic ever said evolution replaces Adam and Eve. You know this too. For some reason its essential for fundies to fixate on things that they really really wanna believe about Catholics and that's that.(like forcing yourself to believe we worship statues)
This is,from you guys.

http://www.catholic.com/tracts/adam-eve-and-e...

A bunch of convoluted explanations IMO

That we may have EVOLVED FROM OTHER BIOLOGICAL FORMS .

That is,NOT at all what the BIBKE says regarding ADAM AND EVE ..

You all 'RE INTERPRETED to go along with science which. REINTERPRETS
ITSELF ALL THE TIME .

SO the TRUTH you all say is,ONLY IN YOUR CHURCH ...EVOLVES ..

And that's,fine..believe how you like ..But don't say WE,CHANGE SCRIPTURE OR REINTERPRET IT ..And not look in a mirror .

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#469256 Aug 7, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Your self is in LOVE with your self's version of religion.
:)
You seem to believe as did Thomas Jefferson that you know the WHOLE Jesus and that other believers "unfortunately" fall far short of your mark.
How funny!
I understand the "whole Jesus" whereas others do not.

This is a difference between those who do research and those who don't, as well as, those who have studied the historical figure of Jesus. These folks have taken far more steps in understanding him than most so-called "Christians".
Clay

Garden City, MI

#469257 Aug 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>can you think of just ONE example where Peter lifted up Jesus.
I do admit that he witnessed for Jesus before the lawyers of that day, and I do admit that He Preached Jesus Christ and Him crucified, but people do that every Day. other than that, zip, nothing.
What would make you think every little bit of Peters life; all his adventures; all his whereabouts; and all his works are spelled out in those 27 Books that make up the New Testament?

Your approach to sacred scripture is asinine. You judged the beloved Apostle, Peter, on what you see documented in 5 of the Apostles writings. idiot....

If you had actual faith and trust in Jesus Christ, the only thing that would matter to Peters legacy, is that Our Lord gave him the keys and the authority to bind and loose things that Heaven itself would acknowledge as valid. That's all you need know about the man, Preston. Christ doesn't make mistakes. He appointed him for a reason.
(and I know you 'momentarily' forgo sola scripture during Matthew 16:18-19, opting instead to insert your own scenario on the conversation between Peter and Jesus, and discarding what was actually taught about it 2,000 yrs ago)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 4 hr Married in 10,210
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Aug 24 South Knox Hombre 2
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web