Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687460 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469122 Aug 6, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disgusting
Yes it is isn't it? Leviticus 20:11 tells what it means to uncover your father's nakedness.

I wonder why incest was so prevalent among the people of God in those days? Abraham married his sister ( they had the same father). Ham slept with his mother,Noah's wife and fathered Canaan by her ( that's why Noah cursed Canaan). Lots two daughters slept with him and was impregnated by him.

Makes my flesh crawl.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469123 Aug 6, 2013
Let the church say................AMEN TO THE WORD.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469124 Aug 6, 2013
Katia Sitra wrote:
George Zimmerman Trial
If Trayvon's father had a backbone George Zimmerman should be dead by now. It's called being the avenger of blood according to the scriptures.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#469125 Aug 6, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven."
NABre.....pope approved Catholic Bible...

Of the several meanings given there to the metaphor, two are of special importance here: the giving of authoritative teaching, and the lifting or imposing of the ban of excommunication. It is disputed whether the image of the keys and that of binding and loosing are different metaphors meaning the same thing. In any case, the promise of the keys is given to Peter alone.

Note: image of the keys...image:A mental picture of something not real or present.

metaphor: A figure of speech in which a word or phrase that ordinarily designates one thing is used to designate another, thus making an implicit comparison, as in "a sea of troubles" or "All the world's a stage" (Shakespeare).

Note: A figure of speech.....

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#469126 Aug 6, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
And good evening all Gods children.
Gods he be have chillins?????

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#469127 Aug 6, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>I am done with your games. As your Church called us heretics. Go play your push button games with someone else.
Ducking here..

Hi Nick..please stay well ..this place NOT worth your health ..
Though I Have to shut down myself ..every so often.

Take care and God bless ..:)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#469128 Aug 6, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is isn't it? Leviticus 20:11 tells what it means to uncover your father's nakedness.
I wonder why incest was so prevalent among the people of God in those days? Abraham married his sister ( they had the same father). Ham slept with his mother,Noah's wife and fathered Canaan by her ( that's why Noah cursed Canaan). Lots two daughters slept with him and was impregnated by him.
Makes my flesh crawl.
Might have something to do with the FLOOD .killing most of the people..
Since God wanted them to multiply

AND I don't BELUEVE Ham slept with his mother .

And God blessed Abraham.And Sarah.

Sigh Anthony ..You come up with this stuff for shock value I THINK.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#469129 Aug 6, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ducking here..
I tell him that.....it is not worth it at all and it makes no sense to argue the same ole stuff over and over again..God Bless you Rose....

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469130 Aug 6, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Might have something to do with the FLOOD .killing most of the people..
Since God wanted them to multiply
AND I don't BELUEVE Ham slept with his mother .
Sigh Anthony ..You come up with this stuff for shock value I THINK.
Then you have a serious problem with the word of God for the scriptures tells us what uncovering your fathers nakedness means as I have given you from Leviticus 20.

The flood was NOT global so most of the people were NOT killed.

Are you that biblically immature that you actually think God cares if a person sees their father naked? Are you serious? What Ham did was have sex with his mother and as a result she conceived Canaan. That's why Noah cursed Canaan. It was because he was conceived in sin.

Lord the things I could teach you from a deeper revelation in Gods word. It's time to grow up and mature in Gods word my sistah.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469131 Aug 6, 2013
Testing the forum again. What was the significance of Christ asking Peter a total of THREE times if he loved Him? This is an easy one.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469132 Aug 6, 2013
When scripture tells us that the prophet Elijah was fed by Ravens,do you guys think he was literally fed by Ravens? I don 't think so.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469133 Aug 6, 2013
When Noah was told to bring all those animals into the ark,those of you that swallow the events you have been erroneously taught in your church houses,how did he get to places like South America to gather those animals. How did he get to the arctic to gather those different species of animals?

When you discuss the scriptures with me I like to make you think.
truth

Perth, Australia

#469134 Aug 6, 2013
poor people with not worthy meaning.
yes
it is written
your created on image
who is that image of likeness..

asked your corupt rule from time to time

I N R I= C r o s s
1/3 not will be save
1/3 save but limit
1/3 save how long

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#469135 Aug 6, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ducking here..
Thanx. Very compassionate of you. You are perceptive. I was getting wound up. I will take your kind advice. God less you my friend.
truth

Perth, Australia

#469136 Aug 6, 2013
Did Jesus died for holy thiefs holy criminals holy liars and so on
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Are you for sure I'N' R I=WHERE THERE WROTE JESUS?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469137 Aug 6, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes Abraham and Sarah were indeed blessed but Genesis 20:12 says they had the SAME FATHER.

What was the significance of God changing both Abram and Sarai's name and adding the letter """H" """ to both their names? The letter "H" is the FIFTH letter of the Hebrew alphabet. The number FIVE / FIFTH IN SPIRITUAL NUMERICS MEANS GRACE. Can you guys see how God is working here IN THEIR SITUATION?
truth

Perth, Australia

#469138 Aug 6, 2013
aeiou
bcdfgh=6
abcdfgh=8
truth

Perth, Australia

#469139 Aug 7, 2013
in matrix is evil long time ago

where you stand

in dark cloud=is that your church c=6;6

did you see on roof someone..yes i see on roof flying image
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppp

is that been on cross inri
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469141 Aug 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
When scripture tells us that the prophet Elijah was fed by Ravens,do you guys think he was literally fed by Ravens? I don 't think so.
No. He was not fed by Ravens. We think that after a careful consideration and study,the word "raven" was suspect for the word "ARABS". So we believe that Elijah was fed by the Arab..(Raven) people.

There was a total of three occassions on which Elijah was fed. One occassion was by the "RAVENS",another occasion was by the old woman and the third occasion was by an angel.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#469142 Aug 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Testing the forum again. What was the significance of Christ asking Peter a total of THREE times if he loved Him? This is an easy one.
The significance of Christ asking Peter a total of three times if he loved Him was because Peter had denied Christ three times so therefore Christ was "RESTORING" Peter when He asked him if he loved Him on three occasions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 22 Eyes on Christ 10,638
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web