Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,552
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#468224 Aug 2, 2013
nnnnn=chick=5=EEEEE
bamp ba mp mp mp mp mp
or
MP MP MP MP MP
MMMMM
PPPPP IVI
PIO 4 AND 6
https://www.google.com.au/search...

HOW YOU CAN BE GOD
truth

Perth, Australia

#468225 Aug 2, 2013
IF YOU DONE TO MY LOVE-ONE ANYTHING
AMEN
AM EN
FIN CAN BE FUN
who say that
not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
truth

Perth, Australia

#468226 Aug 2, 2013
Who is false witness against me?
http://biblehub.com/proverbs/14-5.htm

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#468227 Aug 2, 2013
who="Anthony MN"
"A SAVED CHURCH MEMBERSHIP" is saved.
A person who confesses and believes per Romans 10:9 is not.
???

You both used Romans 10. Why are you arguing about it?

KM
truth

Perth, Australia

#468228 Aug 2, 2013
whats deference between vrak and mrak
devil and darkness
vm rak
vmr 11

KIRO
O=CIRCLE AROUND KIRO
WMRO
ASSASIN WMRO
WHO KILL KING
truth

Perth, Australia

#468229 Aug 2, 2013
VIRE VERE WARE WORE WURE
how ware
vire be;alive;r
truth

Perth, Australia

#468230 Aug 2, 2013
garage sikira
stepenice=pume
garage=knjige
gsg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSG_9_%E2%80%93_...

----------

see
i describe perfect
every words which come from mouth are correct
truth

Perth, Australia

#468231 Aug 2, 2013
truth

Perth, Australia

#468232 Aug 2, 2013
be good
be bless
be bless
be bless
Simple

United States

#468233 Aug 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, America was founded by Catholics in 1492.(no disrespect to the natives. I'm speaking of the people who founded these shores on behalf of Europe)
Protestants didn't even exist then. It was your propaganda that shaped everyone's view of the Catholic Church. You guys maliciously forced Catholics out of towns and banned the Mass in all 13 Colonies except Maryland. There were terrible atrocities committed against us because of ignorance, rumors and slander at the hands of the moron bigots when didn't know how to interpret their freshly printed Bibles.
Yeah and Adam and Eve were Catholic. As were those who landed on the moon.They also invented the internet.
Simple

United States

#468234 Aug 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe that when this supposed god doesn't care that thousands of babies are starving to death daily ... that the same god would give a rat's ass about your silly rituals???
Could you people BE that stupid?
Are you married? I am looking for someone I can have a meaningful conversation with.LOL
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#468235 Aug 2, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Anthony MN"
"A SAVED CHURCH MEMBERSHIP" is saved.
A person who confesses and believes per Romans 10:9 is not.
???
You both used Romans 10. Why are you arguing about it?
KM
Oxbow's opinion of Romans 10:9 is not the same as yours or most other evangelical protestants. I'm trying to understand why.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#468236 Aug 2, 2013
truth wrote:
I did not asked what others think..why?..
I just tell you what i see and how i can fill..my tears go now.
I try act on small way..i see hard as i have hard time
in my life..did i gamble..no..i don't have money for that..i come because someone who follow my path or be near my soul belong there..my horse..my father have horse..my country and historic land looks as horse..return to me what is mine.
O did you..you did not.
Did you judge me..o yes you are..why you judge?
I never care to much..nooooooo..why should be ..if if if someone stay on my place..o did you..yes you are..look your face..Is that me?..noooooo
Must be God created man on ginger-man bread face.
O really.
I never believe in that..i liked be honest with you..no my 'ustipak=kap=tear it su' is better then entire your kitchen with your servants..is that nice say..no.
But..o don't remember love need win!
This,is truth

http://www.thepropheticyears.com/comments/How...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#468237 Aug 2, 2013
Simple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and Adam and Eve were Catholic. As were those who landed on the moon.They also invented the internet.
~~~

Adam and eve must have been catholic and received their instructions from the first pope...

They ignore God's word as Adam and Eve did and attempted to blame their sin upon God.
Simple

United States

#468238 Aug 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
From my perspective lies start in the brain. The brain-cells are trained zombies. It is up to us how we train the cells to function.
But June, when you flutter those beautiful eyes at me you are using that part of your body to complete the lie. You make me putty in your hands. Do not play innocent about what you do with those eyes you vixen.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#468239 Aug 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you logged in months ago and saw us and Fr. Dye making fun of two Orthodox that were on here??
I don't remember any Orthodox on here except you two. And I sure as heck don't remember Fr Dye making fun of ANYONE.
Are you sure about this?
It was YOU making fun of them to him...yes I am sure.
I will take the time and find the post and IF I am wrong, I will cut out my heart a send it to you.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#468240 Aug 2, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no Catholics making fun of the Orthodox. I don't think there was a single negative comment towards these two Orthodox until our Church was called an abortion. They don't represent Orthodoxy the way I know the Orthodox.
Wrong Tony...you have forgotten about when nick and I fist logged on and didn't get along with you catholics and all the discusting names you and your buddies threw at nick and me.This all happened way before I ever called your church and abortion from the truth....I am talking about TWO OTHER Orthodox's that were on here for a brief time while nick and I were gone.And sorry to tell you,I could call all our Orthodox friends and have them log on to Topix and they would tell you the same thing.But honestly,it would only be an embarrassment for you and I will spare you from that!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#468241 Aug 2, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
people think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
Can you help me occupy my brain?
Oh yeah
I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind
Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal
And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late
You always always pick on me
You'll be sorry wait and see
I am awful sa
Its been a long time since I've been glad
You'll be sorry by and by
I'll eat some worms and then I'll die
And when I'm gone just wait and see
You'll all be sorry that you picked on me

(My mom used to sing that song to me when was a toddler)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#468242 Aug 2, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no Catholics making fun of the Orthodox. I don't think there was a single negative comment towards these two Orthodox until our Church was called an abortion. They don't represent Orthodoxy the way I know the Orthodox.
Oh yes. Now I remember. We started making negative comments right around when the Inquisition didn't happen.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#468243 Aug 2, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong Tony...you have forgotten about when nick and I fist logged on and didn't get along with you catholics and all the discusting names you and your buddies threw at nick and me.This all happened way before I ever called your church and abortion from the truth....I am talking about TWO OTHER Orthodox's that were on here for a brief time while nick and I were gone.And sorry to tell you,I could call all our Orthodox friends and have them log on to Topix and they would tell you the same thing.But honestly,it would only be an embarrassment for you and I will spare you from that!
Go find the posts. Calling my Church an abortion was when I saw you for what you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 28 min Scales Off 8,533
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) 6 hr ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) 20 hr kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) 21 hr tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Mon Atheist Silurist 23
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey Oct 21 Serkan Turkbayram 6
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Oct 20 Belle Sexton 11

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE