Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654523 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#468336 Aug 3, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
To do what you post is not on my lists of "actions", so "you could" is just a perception you hold, not me.
You really should worry about what you do, before thinking you can "help" me with my life.
Tsk. Tsk.
Perception are apt to change.

We are debating, discussing, arguing "perceptions."

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#468337 Aug 3, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
For you to believe "All religion is BUNK!"
You surely spend a lot of time attempting to debunk it..
In the end You will find out as many others have attempted before you...
that have attempted to beat the rock of ages (our salvation) to pieces
you will ultimately beat yourself to death.
I didn't work for them.... and it wont for you..
~~~

IT DID NOT WORK FOR THEM AND IT WONT WORK FOR YOU...

IF THERE IS ONE THAT WAS SUCCESSFUL IN BEATING THE ROCK OF AGES TO PIECES

as you are attempting to do PRODUCE HIM...prove their success...

Else admit the fruitless failure of your tirades against GOD

Quesnel, Canada

#468338 Aug 3, 2013
If my self goes berserk and kills some people, I might believe from my perception at that time that self has every right to go on such a killing spree.

Perception changes with circumstances, and under pressure self can easily lose control OF self.

Quesnel, Canada

#468339 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
For you to believe "All religion is BUNK!"
You surely spend a lot of time attempting to debunk it..
In the end You will find out as many others have attempted before you...
that have attempted to beat the rock of ages (our salvation) to pieces
you will ultimately beat yourself to death.
I didn't work for them.... and it wont for you..
I don't believe anything you post.

Why didn't you answer my questions rather than siccing your imaginary rottweiler of a god on me?

It's not by chance that the supposed god in which you place your faith is as cruel as are you.
Michael

Canada

#468340 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE
What mystifies me is WHY anyone would want to spend eternity with a supposed god so nasty as the one put forth by most religion.
NOT TO WORRY...
YOU WONT HAVE TO SPEND ETERNITY WITH GOD
You will be where you can enjoy the fruits of you doings...
Mat_8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness:
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Mat_22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and
cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Mat_24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites:
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Mat_25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant
into outer darkness:
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth
Luk_13:28
There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth,
when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets,
in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
I thought you preach that God is an all loving God.

Quesnel, Canada

#468341 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You seem to believe that you can order a god to reject all the supposed souls that YOU reject.

What a silly pastime you play with yourself.

Quesnel, Canada

#468342 Aug 3, 2013
To believe that all the children and adults in other religions will end up in Christian hell because they didn't believe in Jesus ... bespeaks of believers that are ice cold in mind and heart.

Such religion might give the believers satisfaction in the idea that they are worthy of salvation ... but I find such beliefs absolutely despicable.
truth

Madeley, Australia

#468343 Aug 3, 2013
Real Creator creatyed created man..command is been..you will work very hard..woman will be with kids=7 billions kids..you can see or not see.
My God
How you looking on that.
Did God created woman for money or peace of metal or paper which you call money.

Why you think that God created woman for your peace of coin?
Did bible teach you about that?
Clay

Garden City, MI

#468344 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
You attempt to categorize the sin and debauchery of your religious system
that is rotten to the core
Mat_23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
Isa_5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Do you think its ok to use Sacred Scripture any ol way you feel. Throwing it around at anybody you feel like. Sticking it in peoples faces; hoping it will stick?
That's exactly what you do. You're are no authority on Holy Scripture. You have no business telling anyone what it says.

Your Matthew and Isaiah verses above, do not apply to the Catholic Church just because you said it does.
If anybody closely resembles the Scribes and Pharisees, its you.
They misused the word of God to execute Jesus. You misuse the word of God to execute His Church.... the very Church that established the Christian Bible and brought it to the world- only to have a bunch of 20th century fanatics run off in a rabid frenzy trying to form a 'born again' religion that doesn't resemble any Christianity the previous 1900 yrs. You guys are ignorant phonies.

#468345 Aug 3, 2013
There is a 24/7, seven days a week prayer meeting going on in and for Indonesia, whose population is heavily Muslim. The following (THE EMPHASIS IS MINE) is part of an article about the UNITY of churches involved in the effort:

"We can see the zeal, not only among the EVANGELICAL or PENTECOSTALS, but also in the MAINLINE CHURCHES AND CATHOLIC, that we need to spread the Good News of Christ all over the country," Widjaya said.

Global prayer leaders were amazed at the Indonesian believers' unity in praying for their country and the world.

"I just think the Father is looking out on the corridors of heaven and he's saying,'Hey, Jesus, come here. Look! Look! Look down at Indonesia," Victor exclaimed. "Hey, they are really loving each other, they are getting it, and they are fulfilling your prayer. Hey, watch this."

Read more: http://zionica.com/2013/08/03/historic-non-st...

KayMarie

Quesnel, Canada

#468346 Aug 3, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
He NEEDS his imaginary god to be mean in allowing the existence of a devil and hell.

Without that belief, he can't also believe that a god favors him as being worthy of eternal bliss.

To feel superior to others is the bottom line concerning religion.

Even the modern Pagan religions function by the same premise. Gerald Gardner thought he was superior to homosexuals in his belief that the goddess curses homosexuals.

The Pagans that follow the Alex Sander's teachings that the goddess loves homosexuals and bi-sexuals seem to label Gerald Gardner as a dirty old man. Yet without Gerald, there might not BE any modern Pagan religions whatsoever.

Religion is quite the scam.
truth

Madeley, Australia

#468347 Aug 3, 2013
God asked you.. why you hide yourself?

Why you cover yourself?

About knowledge?

Did you cover up yourself because of cold hot shame
or darkness or wickedness?

Earth swear to Heaven not will be secret between each other.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#468348 Aug 3, 2013
marge wrote:
There are some willed for destruction that we can never bye back.
Was,looking for you to give this,link Marge

Same one I gave Sera,and other s

IMO. covers All TH points,

http://www.thepropheticyears.com/comments/How...

#468349 Aug 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe anything you post.
Why didn't you answer my questions rather than siccing your imaginary rottweiler of a god on me?
It's not by chance that the supposed god in which you place your faith is as cruel as are you.
Look..if you believe I should not believe in God,

give me the name of one person that has hated GOD (as you do) and is still

around to validate your claim...

Birth and death are a proof that God exist..

and the finality of all that are born/live and die is

one appointment...( which you will not miss, nor will you be late)

one for which you ...as a atheist ..have no control...

and that is

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

#468350 Aug 3, 2013
who="June VanDerMark"
You seem to believe that you can order a god to reject all the supposed souls that YOU reject.

The LORD rebuke that foolishness. God will save any and all that come to Him, and He takes orders from no one.

KAYMARIE

Quesnel, Canada

#468351 Aug 3, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think its ok to use Sacred Scripture any ol way you feel.
What good are scriptures is they can't be USED for personal gain?

The Catholic vatican-bank is awash with money collected from properties stolen from innocent humans that were tortured and put to death through the centuries as heretics and witches.

#468352 Aug 3, 2013
[who="Michael"

God isn't just 'loving', He IS love. That is why that His heaven will not be filled with hate. A person who chooses to be hateful is rejecting LOVE.

KayMarie

Quesnel, Canada

#468353 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Look..if you believe I should not believe in God,
give me the name of one person that has hated GOD (as you do) and is still
Do you hate the Muslim's supposed god ... or do you just believe that it doesn't exist?

It's not possible to hate that in which one does not believe.

You are a fool who is certain of your own wisdom.

Why don't you answer my questions?
youtubeNews

AOL

#468354 Aug 3, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

Quesnel, Canada

#468355 Aug 3, 2013
who="June VanDerMark"
The LORD rebuke that foolishness. God will save any and all that come to Him, and He takes orders from no one.
KAYMARIE
You best start praying to ALLAH so that you don't have to burn in Islam's hell that they KNOW awaits you. Rumor has it that it's a far worse hell that the one on which the Christians depend.

:)

From the book “Infidel,” by Ayaan Hirsi Ali comes the following……

We all heard about Hell. That was what Quran school was mostly about: Hell and all the mistakes that could put us there. The Quran lists Hell’s torments in vivid detail: sores, boiling water, peeling skin, burning flesh, dissolving bowels, the everlasting fires that burns you forever, for as your flesh chars and your juices boil, you form new skin. These details overpower you, ensuring you will obey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 9 hr Married in 10,210
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Aug 24 South Knox Hombre 2
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web