Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,777
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#467115 Jul 29, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who=" Anthony MN"
They were civil awards. They wouldn't face criminal charges because the statute of limitations had expired. The guilty priests are dead, incarcerated or no longer priests. All accusations are now (and have been for several years) immediately referred to the police and the priest suspended and removed from any contact with laity.
There are no such rules in most protestant denominations and for the most part they don't keep records or notify other communities if they move on. That's still a problem.
Our group has strong measures for dealing with such people. They will lose their licenses.
I have news paper accounts of priests who have been transferred to another parish...and they were not removed from contact with laity.
I'm sorry. I know that it is a painful matter, but I don't believe that you are getting the truth.
KayMarie
Your group may have, but not protestantism in general. Yes, years ago they were sent to treatment because the prevailing psychiatric view was that they could be rehabilitated and reassigned. They were wrong. They no longer do that.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#467116 Jul 29, 2013
What really bugs me, is that the artists always covered up Adams dinky, and I wanted to see what size was appropriate according to god.

:)

I figured that as he had the patent on penises, he would know the real deal.

As it never seemed to have slipped the bounds of that little fig-leaf ... somehow I don't think it was all that much to write home about.
truth

Perth, Australia

#467117 Jul 29, 2013
https://www.google.com.au/search...

did you judge me irudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

not yet overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quesnel, Canada

#467118 Jul 29, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who=" Anthony MN"
They were civil awards. They wouldn't face criminal charges because the statute of limitations had expired. The guilty priests are dead, incarcerated or no longer priests. All accusations are now (and have been for several years) immediately referred to the police and the priest suspended and removed from any contact with laity.
There are no such rules in most protestant denominations and for the most part they don't keep records or notify other communities if they move on. That's still a problem.
Our group has strong measures for dealing with such people. They will lose their licenses.
I have news paper accounts of priests who have been transferred to another parish...and they were not removed from contact with laity.
I'm sorry. I know that it is a painful matter, but I don't believe that you are getting the truth.
KayMarie
You aren't sorry at all. You enjoy rubbing salt in wounds of Catholics, as though Protestants never covered up molestations in their churches.

What a load of manure you peddle.
truth

Perth, Australia

#467119 Jul 29, 2013
your mcentile insurence will tell you about psyhocrime

just a minuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

someone know moreeeeeeeeeeeee
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppp

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#467120 Jul 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Sincere about what, your hatred for the Catholic Church? Yes, that's all you've been sincere about. Theos elogei sas.
I was sincere about the question about the gays in the catholic church.

Quesnel, Canada

#467121 Jul 29, 2013
The Protestant Clergy Sex Abuse Pattern

But because this country is predominantly Protestant, more children are abused by Protestant ministers than by Catholic priests. In 1990, the Freedom from Religion Foundation issued a study on pedophilia by clergy. At that time, two clergy per week were being arrested in North America for sex crimes against children. Fifty-eight percent of them were Protestant.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/valerie-tarico/...
truth

Perth, Australia

#467122 Jul 29, 2013
o well more
creative
priocupativeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
as subjet dativeeee or nedativeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yep
many paralel financial centre exist

did you dream herme
about what

where is that center
who there areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
o geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee
mr or mrs gurmanovic as bradmanovic as godmanovic
jep
money-manic
did you need mani.cop.olio mani.co.polio..vaccine for that
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo

earth sweare to earth not will be secrets between each other
noooooooooooooooooooooooo
now who is hurt..a or herthaaaaa hortha hurtaaaaaaa
bcdfghjklmnpqrstvwxyz

Quesnel, Canada

#467123 Jul 29, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>first off you have not posted "2000 years of AUTHENTICATED AND VERIFIABLE True Church History,where is it? second "One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church" no such thing exists,pope benedict ix had the chair bought for him by his father,so apostolic succession can not possibly exist,or was it god that his father paid money to? you have nothing as far as true history except what the church "MADE UP",there is no corobborating proof that pagan/christian history is true. as stated before if not for the roman empire you would not have the catholic church,if you think that is wrong prove me wrong with actual "true AUTHENTICATED AND VERIFIABLE Church History" not from catholic web sites but from outside sources. and yes you are scared because you are lying because you never post any historicl proven facts. lets take a look at this you posted" Paul tells us to work out my Salvation, with trembling and fear" (Phil 2:12)" what is there to fear from a god that is of love? i would not fear him if i met him face to face,why should i,is he going to hurt mer? kill me because we met? toss me to the lions like so many christians were after the creation of his so called true church? con.
Excellent post. Religion is BUNK ... ALL religion!
truth

Perth, Australia

#467124 Jul 29, 2013
my grand pa pa pa pa dilling with salt..my co co operate old country fix up between each other..yep
do you liked lokun or gingerman bread
o gee lokun is turkish likerish with lot of sugar yep
ginger as not to bad no
but gingerman bread is creative on god image
o geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
did god going put me in prison because of that..
nooooooooooooooo

why not

i dream
yep mum

i dream myself in very old age
yep

now
but poor very poor
maybe i am bless to have less..
what a about you herme
o geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
there is a darknes yeeee herme front of gate
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppp

did they need light
from someone who is poor
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppp
truth

Perth, Australia

#467125 Jul 29, 2013
for psycho-crime
someone will be responsible
diploma and abuse power
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#467126 Jul 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I was sincere about the question about the gays in the catholic church.
No you weren't. They're all Orthodox who were kicked out. The only thing you're sincere about is getting in the next "funny" jab at the Catholic Church.
Kali nichta.
truth

Perth, Australia

#467127 Jul 29, 2013
i will put my eyes on india and pakistan o well chine too..now
para-financial center exist
where

my desert as insert buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
phijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuu
my mountains as diagrammmmmmm
drndrnddddddddddddd brndddd grnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

poor me
no soilders
no
no need for that
no police no no need for that
no modern computers
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
then
who can or who can'ttttttttttttttttt
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#467128 Jul 29, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Mt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Christ did not found the Catholic church in Mt 16:18 or in any other Scripture, because:
A. Church as found in Mt 16:18 is from the Greek word "ekklesia" defined as: a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly, church.
B. Ekklesia does not identify the Catholic church......
C. Christ founded Christian communities of members on earth or saints in heaven or both...per Mt 16:18...
D.. Christ did not say "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Catholic church; and the

This entire "hodge podge" of anti-catholic rif-raf of yours Oxbow is nothing but the same old "bible only Protestant Polluted Pot of Propaganda" that I heard for over 35 years as a bible only Protestant. It is laced with (self-opininated) sola scriptura distorted myths and fictitious Church History that you "fundies" are indoctrinated (into), and have become (experts at) of which you bible verse "gun-slingers" just MAKE UP as you go along!!----FURTHERMORE---the Greek word for Church is "ecclesia" which refers to the visible, heiarchical, authoritative Church ---NOT---an invisible, ethereal body of believers loosely connected by faith in the bible alone. There was no bible when the Apostles manuscripts, letters, documents and parchments were translated by the Early Church Fathers in the 4th century. Jesus Christs One True (Universal-Catholic) Church came over 350 years "before" the bible was even written (BY THE EARLY CHURCH FATHERS( in 382,393,397 AD.
There is "absolutely -NO WAY" that the Early Church Fathers would
define the One True Catholic Church of Jesus Christ in ANY OTHER MANNER or in ANY OTHER FORM OF PROPER AND CORRECT TRANSLATION ----other than heirarchical and authoritative, because THAT is EXACTLY what the Churches in the New Testament (beginning with Antioch) were: heirarchical and authoritative with Bishops, Priests, Elders and Deacons (VISIBLE). EVERY ONE OF THEM---Corinth, Thessalonica, Ephesus, Collosus, Philippi, Galatia and on and on--were ALL hierarchical and authoritative, headed by the Apostoles of Jesus as Bishop who were the teachers and leaders of the Christians in these Churches!!---ALL in Acts 2!!!!!!! Paul (himself) confirms it in I Timothy 3:15 When he calls "THE CHURCH,(not the bible) the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH
Your "modernistic Protestant history translation" are nothing but "bogus, distorted and are a "twisted and perverted" series of bible only Protestant lies....... Matthew 16:13-21 has, is and will continue to remain the One True Apostolic Catholic Church, established, initiated and formed by Jesus Christ HIMSELF---and over 2000 years of PROVEN and AUTHENTICATED TRUE CHURCH HISTORY---"confirm it"!!!!

Quesnel, Canada

#467129 Jul 29, 2013
My guess is, that when the ancients wrote of being raised from the dead, that happening was simply what is now called a near-death experience, where the brain-cells were simply traumatized into a temporary state of low-voltage functioning making it seem that the person had died and been brought back to life from the dead.

Most everything back then was considered a miracle from one or another god, or a curse from one or another devil.

I wonder how many people back then were buried alive because others were certain they were dead?
truth

Perth, Australia

#467130 Jul 29, 2013
irud is there far aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
moj irude koje rude dal da bude rude or not rude rud

just a minite
all of them are within
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

o geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee
they are rich

someone as poor bless with less
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iii

goodddddddddddddddd

we will seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
truth

Perth, Australia

#467131 Jul 29, 2013
is there timi dimi
o geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
who

marge
its prison for souls
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-light is light
-darkness is darkness
truth

Perth, Australia

#467132 Jul 29, 2013
money can print anyone
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

marge
gate
its prison where poor souls

-light is light
-darkness is darkness
truth

Perth, Australia

#467133 Jul 29, 2013
ailseleci celese
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cecacecicocuuuuuuuuuu

marge
gate=prison for souls

remember
-light is light
-darkness is darkness

money can print anybody

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#467134 Jul 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
==========

CNN

Hartford, Connecticut (CNN)-- A bill in Connecticut's legislature that would remove the statute of limitations on child sexual abuse cases has sparked a fervent response from the state's Roman Catholic bishops, who released a letter to parishioners Saturday imploring them to oppose the measure.

Under current Connecticut law, sexual abuse victims have 30 years past their 18th birthday to file a lawsuit. The proposed change to the law would rescind that statute of limitations.

The Catholic archdiocese of Hartford also published a pulpit announcement on its Web site, which was to be read during Mass on Sunday, urging parishioners to express opposition to the bill.

The bill has been revised to address some of the church's concerns about frivolous abuse claims against it, according to Connecticut state Rep. Beth Bye, one of the bill's sponsors.

"They were worried about frivolous lawsuits and so we made the bar high," Bye said.

The bill does not target the Catholic Church, she said.

The bishops' letter raised concerns that the bill would allow claims that are 70 years or older, in which "key individuals are deceased, memories have been faded, and documents and other evidence have been lost." The letter said that the majority of cases would be driven by "trial lawyers hoping to profit from these cases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Gee-Tee 8,537
Voices: In Cuba, a new church, a ray of hope 5 hr Dan Winchester 3
Pope pushes back at creationists 15 hr SpaceBlues 1
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Wed ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) Wed kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) Wed tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Oct 27 Atheist Silurist 23

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE