Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 20 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#467094 Jul 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>that's you brained washed opinion which doesn't count in the real world.It counts only in the catholic make believe world..lol
Be my guest..look it up. The Orthodox changed, the Catholic Church didn't.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#467095 Jul 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>that's you brained washed opinion which doesn't count in the real world.It counts only in the catholic make believe world..lol
Btw, in the "real world" the Church of England came into existence because the true Church wouldn't cave in.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#467096 Jul 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Be my guest..look it up. The Orthodox changed, the Catholic Church didn't.
Look it here? Should I go to a catholic site that would favor your opinion or shall I go to an orthodox site that would favor mine? LOL
truth

Perth, Australia

#467097 Jul 29, 2013
your police is not my police and never will be until they clean with themself with drugs prostitution cover up exploitation trade with woman's children's and other organization crime..set up accusation..false documentation organize dark set up crime ruin every person and family karakter..
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo
police need be free independent body without any spot for blame..it is as it is ..liked me or not..as you can see i am not change no.

nkh
youtube

AOL

#467098 Jul 29, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

Location hidden

#467099 Jul 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, in the "real world" the Church of England came into existence because the true Church wouldn't cave in.
Nothing to do with what we are arguing about....

Location hidden

#467100 Jul 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
and so didn't the Reformation....

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#467101 Jul 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Celibacy for the clergy is a Catholic invention from the middle ages.
Apparently, homosexuality, pedophilia, prostitution and adultery is now OK as long as they don't get married.
Hahahahahahaha

Quesnel, Canada

#467102 Jul 29, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said my choices are more special?
Self!

:)

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#467103 Jul 29, 2013
who=" Anthony MN"
They were told wrong.

Read Sere's post # 467077

KM
truth

Perth, Australia

#467104 Jul 29, 2013
now you can be mr or mrs sasin sashinovic with lot of hashish and cooking masters..

remember
for sashis can be even tiny cloth..implemented finish..
who
me
noooooooooooooooo
someone who is stupid need great mind

yep
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#467105 Jul 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>twisting the truth Tony....I was being sincere at first but you took it as insults because that has been my history of doing to you.
Sincere about what, your hatred for the Catholic Church? Yes, that's all you've been sincere about. Theos elogei sas.

Quesnel, Canada

#467106 Jul 29, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a partial list of your 42,000+ conflicting and contradicting "mish-mash" of inconsistent "PERSONAL OPINION" denominations since the beginning of the Reformation:
You missed out the ones with that know the REAL truth.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

From the book,“A History of Christianity,” edited by Clyde L. Manschreck,(volume 2) comes the following… In one of our American communities, a congregation called itself The Church of God. They could not agree among themselves and having split asunder, the split called itself, The True Church of God. They, in turn divided and the new group called itself The Only True Church of God.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#467107 Jul 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Look it here? Should I go to a catholic site that would favor your opinion or shall I go to an orthodox site that would favor mine? LOL
I don't really care where you look.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#467108 Jul 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing to do with what we are arguing about....
Um, yeah it does.
truth

Perth, Australia

#467109 Jul 29, 2013
https://www.google.com.au/search...
did i told you

id

i am not care

you need stay in control
jerusalem can be besubabel

kapiso
if not kapiso
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#467110 Jul 29, 2013
who=" Anthony MN"
They were civil awards. They wouldn't face criminal charges because the statute of limitations had expired. The guilty priests are dead, incarcerated or no longer priests. All accusations are now (and have been for several years) immediately referred to the police and the priest suspended and removed from any contact with laity.
There are no such rules in most protestant denominations and for the most part they don't keep records or notify other communities if they move on. That's still a problem.

Our group has strong measures for dealing with such people. They will lose their licenses.

I have news paper accounts of priests who have been transferred to another parish...and they were not removed from contact with laity.

I'm sorry. I know that it is a painful matter, but I don't believe that you are getting the truth.

KayMarie

Quesnel, Canada

#467111 Jul 29, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD CREATED ADAM AND EVE .
The REAL Adam and Eve (gorillas) were too scary to modern human eyes, so the Catholic popes had artists paint white people in their places.

http://www.google.ca/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

#467112 Jul 29, 2013

see did i drove circle on other side site
yep

is that all
noooooooooooooooooooo
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#467113 Jul 29, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="hojo"
Here is a partial list of your 42,000+ conflicting and contradicting "mish-mash" of inconsistent "PERSONAL OPINION" denominations since the beginning of the Reformation:
41,993. Confrinting
41,994. Orville
41,995. 4GVN
41,996. OLDJG
41,997. justachristian1
41,998. New Age
41,999. Marge
42,000. Whomever on this forum that we missed
ALL 42,000+ "half-truth' Christian denominations are contradictory to each other, conflicting to each other, and inconsistent with each other. ALL 42,000+ rely on "personal opinion" hodge-podge of editorialized beliefs and ALL have their own "self appointed popes and rely upon "inventing and creating" their own "modernistic" truth-- which is "predicated upon" and determined by "whichever way the political or social wind blows"---- supporting ABORTION, GAY MARRIAGE, EMBROYONIC STEM CELL RESEARCH, EUTHENASIA, HOMOSEXUALITY, WOMAN MINISTERS, and on and on and on.
Not a good time for this list, friend, as the current topics are about disagreement in the CC over homosexual 'priests'(?), and fellowship with Islam, etc.
At least the Protestant differences are about such simple things as baptism or sprinkling.(Most so-called Protestants who have accepted homosexuals are very formal groups...Episcopal, Presbyterian, etc..., more related to the CC, than to regular Protestants.)
The Catholic Church "does not"(intentionally) ordain homosexual priests, today or in the past! The few Homosexuals that are left "snuck in" (under the radar) 40+ years ago in the "ask don't tell generation"! Today, the door has been purposely "slammed shut" on the ordaining of gays!! You "fundamental Protestants" now have seminaries "established" to welcome them in with "open arms" AGAIN--as you bible only "fundies" continue to re-interpreting, mis-interpreting and twisting the original interpretation of bible verses (42,000+ different ways) in order to become more "politically correct" in promoting immorality and perverted sin in your liberal Protestant groups!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pinoys in NY prepare for Calungsod's sainthood (Aug '12) 14 hr untilthelighttak ... 209
News Pope Holds Meeting to Encourage Adoption of U.N... 14 hr untilthelighttak ... 7
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 15 hr untilthelighttak ... 84,125
News Pope on free speech: What about turning the oth... Sat KristoFMYsagun 11
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sat Married in 9,204
News Cuban bishop says news of papal visit brings 'h... May 1 the AWSOME Cowboy 1
News Woman excommunicated from Catholic Church calls... Apr 30 untilthelighttak ... 2
More from around the web