Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 595910 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#467074 Jul 29, 2013
who=" Anthony MN"
The most comprehensive study ever done shows the percentage was less than about 1%. Other studies show protestant numbers to be 3-4%.

Anthony, I don't wish to be unkind...but you know that (regardless of your 'studies')...Protestant offenders often go to jail. The CC has paid out millions of $'s to escape justice.

KayMarie

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#467075 Jul 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The true Church has always taught that the Church decides when a valid marriage occurs. The Orthodox changed what the true Church has always taught which is " what God has joined, let no man put asunder". No divorce, no remarriage. Is there something we should know about you and Hermi?
Yeah you should know that we are going to run about of money and have to live in a car.
truth

Perth, Australia

#467076 Jul 29, 2013
poor oxooooooooo with boxooooooooo

Did you been in that box my lovely ox?

Who will come on Earth and why?

'souls'

Where?
Whats deference between pooroooooo poxoooo and boxoooo?
poor can died from pox and don't have box..

'souls'..oni koji su zapecaceni za sudnji dan..

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#467077 Jul 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Not wrong at all. The true Church follows Christ's command...no divorce no remarriage. The true Church follows Christ's exception that a true marriage never existed.
I don't really want to know anything about you or Hermi, I'm just wondering why you're so defensive about the Orthodox allowing multiple marriages and divorces.
I am not defensive about the orthodox position at all...I see your church as allowing the same thing BUT you call it something else.NO example...I know of a catholic who was married 3 times and divorced 3 times and still goes to church and has communion....now if those marriages never took place...then I guess the sex in the bed never happened either....right?

Location hidden

#467078 Jul 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like since Orthodox priest vestments are far more gaudy than Catholics, it logically translates to 100% gay Orthodox priests?
lol your really desperate! LOL
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#467079 Jul 29, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who=" Anthony MN"
The true Church has always taught that the Church decides when a valid marriage occurs. The Orthodox changed what the true Church has always taught which is " what God has joined, let no man put asunder". No divorce, no remarriage. Is there something we should know about you and Hermi?
People married (legally) by a Protestant pastor or a Justice of the Peace have been told that their marriage was not valid because it was not done in the Catholic church.
KayMarie
They were told wrong.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#467080 Jul 29, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>What do you wanna know about Herme and Sera? The Catholic Church is ok making Untruths Truths and Truths Untruths.Its in its DNA through history.If a divorced perspn wants to get married in the Catholic Church, the Church sprinkles magic dust and shazammmm!!! The marriage never happened. Wouldnt it be great if life worked that way. How about if it worked that way in our criminal courts?
The Orthodox are not afraid of Truth or Reality. The Orthodox Church says the marriage did happen. The marriage itself is a church and must include Christ. If the marriage cannot be reconciled after counseling and there is sincerity, it may have been harmful spiritually to the divorced person to remain in the marriage. See, for the Catholics its about the rule.(Remember the Pharasees) That's the reason for all the contradictions and double speak.The Church says something. Then they say something different. But it really isn't different.Its a deeper truth of the same thing. r it was misunderstood. Or it was in this category or that category of rule so it wasn't firm. etc ertc etc
For the Orthodox it is about the Spirit within the laws.The law is there, butt is about coming closer to God spiritually. Remember Christ's statement? If Catholics try to use my comment to say we are not strict, try our fast schedule.
The Orthodox changed. The Catholic Church didn't.
truth

Perth, Australia

#467081 Jul 29, 2013
your Law is not my Law and never will be.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo
wicket law and incarnators who try ruin every person and family and set up on way as criminals want..
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo

i am as i am as i always been..never change
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo
nkh
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#467082 Jul 29, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do Catlicks ignore the teaching on the one exception Christ made on marriages, but individuals also ignore questions they cannot answer because they can see the answer will show thier true colors:
Anthony MN wrote:
"Get saved and we'll talk..." What have you done to "get saved" that any faithful Catholic hasn't done?
Which brings up the question: What has any faithful Catholic done to be saved????
No protestant has ever answered my question, you included.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#467083 Jul 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic Dust. Annulment. Never happened. If it works for you and fellow Catholics, good for you mi amigo.
truth

Perth, Australia

#467084 Jul 29, 2013
in that city is prison..i stay in light..they stay in prison gate of darkness..there is souls
but which-ones..many many many..did they stay in dark..

remember Marge my words
-light is light
-darkness is darkness
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#467085 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU WROTE
Is there something we should know about you and Hermi?
WHAT'S IT TO YOU ..WITH YOUR INSINUATIONS?
DO YOU HAVE NOSE TROUBLE ARE YOU JUST WRITING A BOOK
Lol.
~~~
EVERY TIME YOU GET PENNED AGAINST THE WALL ...YOU START
WITH YOUR INSULTS...AND MAKE SOME DEGRADEING REMARK
YOU MAY THINK IT'S FUNNY...
BUT IT AINT.
WE CAN INSULT TOO...
FOR YEARS I HAVE SHOWED RESTRAINT..
BUT THERE IS NO NEED/REASON TO ATTACK... INSULT HERMI AND HIS WIFE..HERE..
You haven't shown one iota of restraint, you've condemned Catholics to the pits of hell from the moment you showed up here.

The issue was raised by Rose bringing up the pope's statement on divorced and remarried Catholics, which was predictably followed by insults from Sera and amens from your wife and others. All I'm doing is defending from the attacks. I am allowed to do that no? It's a free country/forum no?

Location hidden

#467086 Jul 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
that's you brained washed opinion which doesn't count in the real world.It counts only in the catholic make believe world..lol

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#467087 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
But what makes your choices so much more special than other people's choices of what they believe is true for them?
My right to ask you questions on an open forum is my "link."
Who said my choices are more special?

Please stop projecting. It sounds flattering, but really, my choices aren't any more special than...uh, yours.
truth

Perth, Australia

#467088 Jul 29, 2013
with any words you can't change my mind
truth

Perth, Australia

#467089 Jul 29, 2013
-light is light
-darkness is darkness
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#467090 Jul 29, 2013
who=" Anthony MN"
The most comprehensive study ever done shows the percentage was less than about 1%. Other studies show protestant numbers to be 3-4%.
Anthony, I don't wish to be unkind...but you know that (regardless of your 'studies')...Protestant offenders often go to jail. The CC has paid out millions of $'s to escape justice.
KayMarie
They were civil awards. They wouldn't face criminal charges because the statute of limitations had expired. The guilty priests are dead, incarcerated or no longer priests. All accusations are now (and have been for several years) immediately referred to the police and the priest suspended and removed from any contact with laity.

There are no such rules in most protestant denominations and for the most part they don't keep records or notify other communities if they move on. That's still a problem.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#467091 Jul 29, 2013
Why do some people ask of others, something that will not do themselves?
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#467092 Jul 29, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Magic Dust. Annulment. Never happened. If it works for you and fellow Catholics, good for you mi amigo.
Thanks for your opinion.

Location hidden

#467093 Jul 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't shown one iota of restraint, you've condemned Catholics to the pits of hell from the moment you showed up here.
The issue was raised by Rose bringing up the pope's statement on divorced and remarried Catholics, which was predictably followed by insults from Sera and amens from your wife and others. All I'm doing is defending from the attacks. I am allowed to do that no? It's a free country/forum no?
twisting the truth Tony....I was being sincere at first but you took it as insults because that has been my history of doing to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Mr Sir 9,528
News James Inhofe to Pope Francis: Shut up with your... Tue 2all 42
News Milwaukee Art Museum's embrace of condom portra... Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 1
News Pope's Leaked Encyclical on Climate Change Has ... Jun 26 Buybull Mullahs 6
News Global warming deniers unimpressed with pope's ... Jun 26 Earthling-1 118
News Pope urges revolution to save Earth, fix 'perve... Jun 25 Sterkfontein Swar... 30
News Delamaide: Pope joins bank critics Jun 23 Eleanor 1
More from around the web