Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 567,380
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#466872 Jul 29, 2013
Pope Francis reaches out to gays, says he won't judge gay priests

WaPo- Pope Francis reached out to gays on Monday, saying he wouldn't judge priests for their sexual orientation in a remarkably open and wide-ranging news conference as he returned from his first foreign trip.

Some time ago ...on this forum...

I predicted that the

position that was taken at that time by the Roman

Catholics, concerning homosexuals would ultimately

draw them in to their pagan religious society.

I believe The next step to follow will be accepting same sex marriage.

I don't claim to be a prophet but apparently what I

predicted is in coming to pass.

As for abortion....

due to the fact that Christianity WAS ABORTED in their

teaching centuries ago abortion will also be accepted...

We are rushing toward the surfacing of the antichrist

and the role that the GREAT WHORE will play in the

drama of the last day.

2Co 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#466874 Jul 29, 2013
HICKORY, N.C.— What kind of personal pain would cause a 42-year-old pastor to abandon his family, his calling and even life itself? Members of a Baptist church here are asking that question after their pastor committed suicide in his parked car in September.

Those who counsel pastors say Christian culture, especially Southern evangelicalism, creates the perfect environment for depression. Pastors suffer in silence, unwilling or unable to seek help or even talk about it. Sometimes they leave the ministry. Occasionally the result is the unthinkable.

Experts say clergy suicide is a rare outcome to a common problem.

But Baptists in the Carolinas are soul searching after a spate of suicides and suicide attempts by pastors.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/religion/...
Dan

Omaha, NE

#466875 Jul 29, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Pope Francis reaches out to gays, says he won't judge gay priests
WaPo- Pope Francis reached out to gays on Monday, saying he wouldn't judge priests for their sexual orientation in a remarkably open and wide-ranging news conference as he returned from his first foreign trip.
Some time ago ...on this forum...
I predicted that the
I believe The next step to follow will be accepting same sex marriage.
I don't claim to be a prophet but apparently what I
predicted is in coming to pass.
As for abortion....
due to the fact that Christianity WAS ABORTED in their
teaching centuries ago abortion will also be accepted...
We are rushing toward the surfacing of the antichrist
and the role that the GREAT WHORE will play in the
drama of the last day.
2Co 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
Pope Francis didn't plow any new ground. People who don't understand Catholic teaching on homosexuality found his statements to be a headline, but he isn't saying anything they didn't teach already.

Quesnel, Canada

#466876 Jul 29, 2013
I predicted that the
You "predicted!!!"

Your imaginary god must have steered you into a ditch.

:)

Many Protestant churches are now welcoming those who are gay to be pastors.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

While the majority of churches are opposed to it because they view homosexuality as incompatible with Biblical teaching and traditional Christian practice,[1] there are an increasing number of Christian churches and communities that are open to the ordination of people who are gay and lesbian. These are mainly moderate and liberal Protestant churches.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordination_of_LG...

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

New Year

#466877 Jul 29, 2013
Free Grace 7 wrote:
https://bible.org/seriespage/m an-trinity-spirit-soul-body
Thanks

That says,it better thsnbI did to marge ..but I was spraking on a personal level.

Quesnel, Canada

#466878 Jul 29, 2013
My guess is that KayMarie and Hubby would have fit right in with all these preachers who were certain that a god was leading them to one or another paradise.

Silly people!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Magnificent Titles, Ranters and Hell Breaking Loose (England, 1650)

Ranters, Diggers, Manifestarians, Puritans, Muggletonians, Shakers, Quakers, Levellers, Seekers…terrific names all for religious or religioesque movements, most now gone

http://longstreet.typepad.com/thesciencebooks...

Quesnel, Canada

#466879 Jul 29, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pope Francis didn't plow any new ground. People who don't understand Catholic teaching on homosexuality found his statements to be a headline, but he isn't saying anything they didn't teach already.
Of COURSE he is trying to break new ground.

Catholics used to burn homosexuals at the stake.

If you don't notice the "change" you should take of your blinders.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

New Year

#466880 Jul 29, 2013
Free Grace 7 wrote:
https://bible.org/seriespage/m an-trinity-spirit-soul-body
This is how I see it
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.openbible.info/topics/body_soul_an...
Those are of course bible verses..and I think old JG ..Free grace or cowboy coukd answer better than I. But I will tell it from only my personalview
We are bodies..CREATED BY GoD (not evolved from other life forms asthe Catholics want to NOW believe )
We have Souls made in the image of God..we have a Spirit in the form of a God Sized hole(I love this analogy as,it changed my whole outlook)
We try to fill that hole with everything from people to love us. To money ..etc..we can spend our whole life trying to do this ..to no avail as its really an emptiness ONLY GOD CAN FILL.
WHEN we accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour ..and are born again...that hole within our spirit is filleD WITH HIS SPIRIT ..
making us in effect effect a NEW CREATION.
as I said I am no bible scholar..but thats how I see it :)

Quesnel, Canada

#466881 Jul 29, 2013
Christians are continually trying to impress others that their religion is nice and that god is indeed a friendly loving fellow ... but it's too late baby to change your style.

Christianity was one of the most brutal religions that ever existed.

The death penalty was put in place for many offenses to the supposed god ... preached as truth by the holy men of the "cloth."

You know it and I know it.

Quesnel, Canada

#466882 Jul 29, 2013
Christians learned who "god" wanted put to death from those in other religions.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

From the book … After Abolition of the Death Penalty by William A. Schabas, comes the following.

In positive law, capital punishment can be traced back as early as 1750 B.C., in the les talionas of the code of Hammurabi. 6 The bible set death as the punishment for such crimes as magic, violation of Sabbath, blasphemy, adultery, homosexuality, relations with animals, incest and rape.

#466883 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
HICKORY, N.C.— What kind of personal pain would cause a 42-year-old pastor to abandon his family, his calling and even life itself? Members of a Baptist church here are asking that question after their pastor committed suicide in his parked car in September.
Those who counsel pastors say Christian culture, especially Southern evangelicalism, creates the perfect environment for depression. Pastors suffer in silence, unwilling or unable to seek help or even talk about it. Sometimes they leave the ministry. Occasionally the result is the unthinkable.
But Baptists in the Carolinas are soul searching after a spate of suicides and suicide attempts by pastors.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/religion/...
~~~

ARE YOU BRAGGING OR COMPLAINING, OR CELEBRATING IN THE ABOVE POST

PEOPLE SUCH AS YOUR SELF... THAT RELENTLESSLY ATTACK .. PASTORS WITH

VERBAL ASSAULT...

THOSE LIKE YOURSELF ...THAT ATTACKS THE VERY

CORE OF OUR FAITH OUR CALLING AND OUR LIFE'S OCCUPATION... ARE AN

OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD

PEOPLE SUCH AS YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEPRESSION THAT MANY PREACHERS CAN NOT CONTEND WITH...

I have often stated that

PASTORING CHURCHES IS LIKE WALKING A STRAIGHT RAZOR ...

NO MATTER WHICH SIDE HE COMES DOWN ON...HE GETS HURT.

IS THIS NOT THE REASON FOR THIS SCRIPTURE ...

2Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

2Pe 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2Pe 1:12 Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

Quesnel, Canada

#466884 Jul 29, 2013
Even though Thomas Jefferson was a devout Christian who re-wrote the bible to suit his own beliefs, he at least saw that Christianity had to be separated from government for the sake of creating a semblance of peace among the religious Christian right-fighting factions.

My guess is in America Christians would still be killing each other as heretics if the law hadn't stopped their idiocy.

Religion is NOT good!

Quesnel, Canada

#466885 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
ARE YOU BRAGGING OR COMPLAINING,
AGAIN ... you make the issue all about YOU. I don't read the scriptures you post, as they are all imbalanced.

I suggest that you re-read the following post and allow your self to digest it's implications.

June VanDerMark wrote:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/religion/ ...
Dan

Omaha, NE

#466886 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of COURSE he is trying to break new ground.
Catholics used to burn homosexuals at the stake.
If you don't notice the "change" you should take of your blinders.
No, he's not breaking new ground.

Review the Catechism and the teaching on homosexual orientation.

Thanks

Quesnel, Canada

#466887 Jul 29, 2013
The wife of a Texas pastor reportedly took her own life this weekend in the parking lot of McClelland Gun Shop, located in East Dallas, Texas, presumably using the pistol she had just purchased from the firearms supplier, according to reports.

Harriet Deison, 65, wife of Pastor Pete Deison of Park Cities Presbyterian Church, was found dead in her Lexus Sedan after employees of McClelland Gun Shop heard gunfire around 2:15 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 29. It appeared as though Deison shot herself.

Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/pastors-...

Quesnel, Canada

#466888 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Why are you not preaching THESE commandments from your "loving" god???

Did you tell you that he changed his mind about those commandments? Sarcasm intended.

In order to be fair, you have to acknowledge ALL the scriptures. Otherwise you cause imbalance ... and "god" doesn't like imbalance does he "oh self-perceived holy one?"

Remember that in the theology god created good AND evil.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed.(Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.(Leviticus 20:10).

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.(Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.(Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.(Leviticus 20:15-16).

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.(Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.(Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.(Leviticus 24:14-16)
Dan

Omaha, NE

#466889 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
The wife of a Texas pastor reportedly took her own life this weekend in the parking lot of McClelland Gun Shop, located in East Dallas, Texas, presumably using the pistol she had just purchased from the firearms supplier, according to reports.
Harriet Deison, 65, wife of Pastor Pete Deison of Park Cities Presbyterian Church, was found dead in her Lexus Sedan after employees of McClelland Gun Shop heard gunfire around 2:15 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 29. It appeared as though Deison shot herself.
Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/pastors-...
I'm sorry-your point in making note of these suicides is what again?

#466890 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN ... you make the issue all about YOU. I don't read the scriptures you post, as they are all imbalanced.
I suggest that you re-read the following post and allow your self to digest it's implications.
June VanDerMark wrote:
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/religion/ ...
~~~

i ASK YOU A QUESTION...

WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR PLACING THE ACCOUNT OF THIS PASTORS SUICIDE..

WAS IT TO GLORY IN HIS DEATH?...If this is true

YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SATANIC SADISTIC INDIVIDUAL...I HAVE EVER

ENCOUNTERED

#466891 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you not preaching THESE commandments from your "loving" god???
Did you tell you that he changed his mind about those commandments? Sarcasm intended.
In order to be fair, you have to acknowledge ALL the scriptures. Otherwise you cause imbalance ... and "god" doesn't like imbalance does he "oh self-perceived holy one?"
Remember that in the theology god created good AND evil.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed.(Leviticus 20:9)
If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.(Leviticus 20:10).
If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.(Leviticus 20:11)
If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.(Leviticus 20:14)
If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.(Leviticus 20:15-16).
If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)
Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.(Leviticus 20:27)
If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.(Leviticus 21:9)
People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)
Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.(Leviticus 24:14-16)
~~~~~

I do not preach..... THE LEVITICAL LAW OF SIN AND DEATH

Rom_8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus

hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Joh_1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Eph_2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

I am a Born Again gentile BELIEVER IN JESUS CHRIST...living under GOD'S GRACE..

1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
truth

Perth, Australia

#466892 Jul 29, 2013
false evil accusers which try set up anything and call god law..
your law is not my law
nobody say Levite is God
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
Levite is not Creator of anything at all..
by

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Mr Sir 8,870
Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Jan 21 theidiotsareunited 3
More Jan 20 George 3
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Jan 20 KidlatNgayon 80
Pope: Don't Breed Like Rabbits. Or Use Birth Co... Jan 20 Weird or What 1
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Jan 19 MS_Singapore 42
Pope Francis alters Philippines visit because o... Jan 17 TheRealOzzy 2
More from around the web