Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646325 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#466213 Jul 27, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
tis is for those who have wished me well during my cancer battle and said prayers for me and given their best wishes, I had my tests done a few days ago and a small inoperable tumor show up in the middle of my back, there hoping a new radiation technique, will take care of the problem, so it sit and wait time, it was caught very early, it's so small they can not even do a biopsy on it yet, so hopefully I'll get lucky once again.
I pray that is so ..God bless you

And I agree on the rich churches..GOD'S,money ..That given to those,asking in His,name is,not for His,preachers,..or churches,.

They need Monet to serve their missions,..even internet and tv ministry .But enrichment ..no way.

Someone gave as site..

I looked up my favorite Christian Charity...

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm...

They use so little money for administration and fundraising ..all their money goes into helping ..a,lot of it into disaster areas and places like the SUDAN

SAMARITANSPURSE.org

They have a,4 star rating from this,Charity navigator

And wouldn't YOU know they are targeted among other Christian orgs

By t he,I R S.

Along with right leaning 501 and Pro Israel organizations ..

Anyway the point is not all religious orgs who collect money are charlatans.

These,people are at every disaster here and abroad with Practical help.

And did this in some places,like DARFUR way before the CELEBS found it on the map .

Probably the reason thEY were targeted...

The second part of this article is,MOST TELLING

http://www.aish.com/ci/s/52292422.html...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#466214 Jul 27, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
First...I am not addressing a child...unless Atemcowboy has had a sex change..
Second....a born again Christian has not a problem confessing Christ before men: Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
~~~

YOUR ATTITUDE THAT YOU SHOW HERE TOWARD OTHERS, NEEDS A BIT OF OVERHAUL..

IT DOES NOT SHOW A GOOD CONFESSION OF CHRIST...YOU SELDOM PASS UP ANY

OPPORTUNITY THAT PRESENTS ITSELF ...TO CRUSH AND INSULT YOU SEEM TO

GLORY IN IT.

EXAMPLE OF MY OBSERVATION..

YOU WROTE..

QUESTION..
IS THAT A REMARK THAT SHOULD COME FROM A CHRISTIAN?

How does your word fit the words of Jesus that said

Luk_6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

Luk_6:33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#466215 Jul 27, 2013
Osas7 wrote:
<quoted text>Clay, with all due respect, I challenge your church authority in its singular sense, against all other churches. I challenge you both theologically, and even within using the patristics, even your own church historians/theologians. Are you up for that? For starters, where would you point to, to establish authority, aside from Scripture?
Maybe you can help me out with what your faith is. Because this is what I see from you all:

1. Christ is not guiding anyone to Biblical truth.

2..Or he's only guiding some of the born agains?
Or just you?

3. Christ and His Apostle were executed so that the world would be confused on the truth, mainly do to inept first and second century Christians- who believed and taught:
A. The Eucharist.
B. infant Baptism
C. Church hierarchy
D. Sunday as the day of the Lord.

4. Christ established a Biblical canon with no Earthly authority to interpret it?

5. The truth (although clearly messed up in the first century) was really messed up when Constantine legalized Christianity and combined Pagan Sun god worship with Christianity in 313 AD?

6. Five of the Apostles wrote letters to people but mysteriously, never explained exactly what they were trying to instruct. The truth was not that essential? Or it took Bible scholars in the 20th century to decipher the Ministry of Jesus Christ?

I literally could go on and on at the thousands of make believe scenarios and lack of logic coming from you guys. The Evangelicals are terrible at addressing the truth. They just mumble: bible bible bible bible. word of God. word of God.

If your scenario is truth, then Christ is a fraud and Christianity is nothing but another Hindu type or ancient mythology religion. Got it? He established Church, not a Book. You now wage a war against this Church with terribly misguided info, slander and propaganda.

truth

Thornlie, Australia

#466216 Jul 27, 2013
1/3=not save
1/3=save but not for so long
1/3=save for 1000 years
then

peace be with you all..
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#466217 Jul 27, 2013
http://youtu.be/AgmP3giuYCk

NEW POPE VOWS TO KILL EVERY PROTESTANT
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#466218 Jul 27, 2013
http://youtu.be/kVeA07d2F_I

5 BILLION HUMAN BEINGS TO BE MURDERED -- New World Order

Good Sermon
truth

Thornlie, Australia

#466219 Jul 27, 2013
isusu isusu isusu cujecuje cuje jeshue jeshue jeshue hrama hrama hrama abrahama abrahama abrahama..

say as you could

after 3 hours prayers its start open..i find myself in light..yellow as sun light..then i see i run..its not like earthly here..i been so fast yeeee..then i start
see vinjard on line nice but i go towards nice house but still going not because vinjard not because of nice house..i see my strong very positive i see nothing stop me..no..then i see what i have to see
i look up..i see big house as castle but not castle no..its high so high as iron castle but i can't see how long or high..did i been scare..no my Lord..i don't be scare you let mesee..you know that i am not scare..about what i have to be scare my Lord..you..no..Mercy..then i look up just not far away edge..i look up..but i hear man voice mate methewwwww..i listen its not voice of this world its more melodic..yeeeee ..then i come go..i stp..where
front of iron gate..yeeeeee its look like that..must be very high and long my Lord..yeee.. then i see glass but dark on woindowsomeone watching ..yee my Lord ..someone have long hair..then i listen..its you..yee i listen like today..then i listen ones more they calling my name many many many melodic voice say my name..
my Lord
then i stood on front close..then i see..oh i say ..
its stairs yee its start opening for me..
then i return where i have to return..i am here i am alive..

'who can open that door..why they say my name..why stars start opening on my name?'

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#466220 Jul 27, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose imaginary god are all humans in the world expected to love ... yours by any chance?
What about the goddesses? Are they to be left out of the picture on your say-so???
:)
No. Goddesses are not left out.My wife is sitting right here.
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#466221 Jul 27, 2013
Free Grace 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No its not. Just Try two more, and see where that list goes :)
The Jews of the Dead Sea Scrolls (Qumranite and Essenes) had 5 manuscripts of Tobit. That is more than other scriptures that are now in your KJV OT.
They also had the Book Sirach and I believe two others.

Since your whole list is built on top of that one lie. it comes crashing down.

Who's authority matters when interpreting scripture? Right now, you seem to be endorsing a theological free-for-all? each evangelical gets to navigate through the Bible for their own Christianity..
truth

Thornlie, Australia

#466222 Jul 27, 2013
i did not going in in that gate..no

i stay in yellow sun light..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#466223 Jul 27, 2013
LTM wrote:
http://youtu.be/AgmP3giuYCk
NEW POPE VOWS TO KILL EVERY PROTESTANT
Do you really think Netanyahu will give the Vatican the Temple Mount ??

And who is the guy with the dog?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#466224 Jul 27, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOUR ATTITUDE THAT YOU SHOW HERE TOWARD OTHERS, NEEDS A BIT OF OVERHAUL..
IT DOES NOT SHOW A GOOD CONFESSION OF CHRIST...YOU SELDOM PASS UP ANY
OPPORTUNITY THAT PRESENTS ITSELF ...TO CRUSH AND INSULT YOU SEEM TO
GLORY IN IT.
EXAMPLE OF MY OBSERVATION..
YOU WROTE..
QUESTION..
IS THAT A REMARK THAT SHOULD COME FROM A CHRISTIAN?
How does your word fit the words of Jesus that said
Luk_6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
Luk_6:33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
My response is the same as yours to several of mine.........
truth

Thornlie, Australia

#466225 Jul 27, 2013
i am not dog..no
i don't have any dog
noooooooooooooooooooo

nk

why that gate start open ..i stay in light..
but when i come on front.. i look up with my head..yeee they say my name.. yee then i hear my name ..many many many voice but melodic voice they say my name..yee
no
i return here
i am alive..
psalm 24

Since: Sep 09

Willow River, Canada

#466226 Jul 27, 2013
Free Grace 7 wrote:
<quoted text>A fulfilling of prophecy...
A fulfilling of Christian B.S.

Within Jewish theology of the old testament, there is only one god and that god favored the Jews as his chosen few.

The ex-Jew Christians "horned" in on the emotional territory of that one god to steal the affections for their selves and claim that ONLY Christians were now favored by the one and only god, and that the Jews were "Christ-killers." That lie cost countless Jews their lives, as the rabid Christians tortured and killed them century after century, even though had Jesus actually been crucified it would have been ONLY a few Jews responsible for the act.

But it's common sense that faithful Jews would not have put Jesus to death even had he lived, as Jesus would have been following the most pure form of Judaism.

The ex-Jew Catholics simply made up that story to start a new religion with Jesus the Jew painted as a savior to ONLY Catholics.

The idea that a Jewish rabbi would work 24/7 in Catholic confessionals while abandoning his own Jews is not only a lie ... it is a silly lie ... for those who WANT to see.
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#466227 Jul 27, 2013
Free Grace 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Atem, Im teachable, and that is one of the differences between us. Also, I can tell when something is counterfeit, by comparing what is said out there. There is no need for "opinion", when evidence is presented.
Many in your camp argue that the world is 5,000 yrs old; that Jonah spent three days in the belly of the whale; that Noah had every single animal on the planet on his boat; that evolution isn't real.

Are you sure you're teachable?

“The wicked are not smart”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#466228 Jul 27, 2013
The souls of those who left the one, true church for man-made ecclesial communities, might be in great danger of eternal damnation ...
truth

Thornlie, Australia

#466229 Jul 27, 2013
i hear voice mateeeeeeeeeee methew..
yeeeeeeeeee
then i see myself likefly i run trough vinjerd in line then i se nice house..but i don't run or be happy about nice house or vinjard..i bee in light yellow nice liht as sun..ye..i stood ..yee i look up with my head..yee i see..its you..i her i conect that voice wit my nner..yee i see face of that man with long hair..yee ..then i hear many many many voice they say my name ..yee many many many voice but melodic..they say my name
metthew 6;22

Since: Sep 09

Willow River, Canada

#466230 Jul 27, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>

My IQ is around 140 or so

as for me, and GIF, we are TEACHERS, not students!
Your arrogance and ignorance is appalling.

I've pointed out again and again that those in other ancient cultures had and to this day have savior gods and sons of savior gods that they also believed were coming to save them ... and you keep on bragging that Jesus the Jew is coming to save you, the Christian ... which is the dumbest theology in the history of all religion.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#466231 Jul 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Many in your camp argue that the world is 5,000 yrs old; that Jonah spent three days in the belly of the whale; that Noah had every single animal on the planet on his boat; that evolution isn't real.
Are you sure you're teachable?
So the CATHOLUC CHURCH dies nit teach that the bible is real regarding creation

That we,have a,missing link out there it lets,see now it's CALKED we have a a common ancestor with the apes,.

Or are you being sarcastic .

I choose to believe the bible ..
truth

Thornlie, Australia

#466232 Jul 27, 2013
i hear Mateeeeeeeeeee Methew

then i see how i run as fly
yee i see nice ice house and vinjard
but i see light golden as sun light
but i look up up up up up run on hill top of hill o yeeeeeee..no my Lord..i am not scare..i don't see on my face i don't fill that with my heart and mind i see i been strong without any scare..
but i see light yellow golden light..i been in that light..
Metthew 6;22

Did you sold your soul to whom..how many times I tell you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 20 hr Crazy 10,159
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May 27 Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... May 27 truth 54
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May '16 Bullet Proof Pope 1
More from around the web