Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 675419 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Chilliwack, Canada

#465915 Jul 26, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Clay " error: meant Col 2: 11-12. Not Corinthians.
Baptism is the new circumcision.
Go on and read verses 13-15.
KM
The Catholics approved of all those verses in the new testament.

You want me to distrust Catholics who (when they compiled the data) approved of the words in the new testament. But on the other hand, you want me to trust that YOU found truth in the same words in that book.

You are quite the arrogant character ... almost as fictitious as the Jew that you are certain is salivating to save you.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#465916 Jul 26, 2013
Orville wrote:
YHSHWH'S TEMPLE
is HIS HOME
WE, HIS BODY, are HIS TEMPLE
HIS HOLY GROUND
=-=-=-=-=-
For we are his workmanship,
created in Christ Jesus unto good works,
which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Wherefore remember,
that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh,
who are called Uncircumcision
by that which is called
the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
That at that time ye were without Christ,
being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel,
and strangers from the covenants of promise,
having no hope, and without God in the world:
“until the fullness of gentiles come in…(to ISRAEL)”
But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off
are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
For he is our peace, who hath made both one,
and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Having abolished in his flesh the enmity,
even the law of commandments contained in ordinances;
for to make in himself of twain (two)(into) one new man, so making peace;
And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross,
having slain the enmity thereby:
And came and preached peace to you which were afar off,
and to them that were nigh.
For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners,
but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets,
Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
EPH 2:10-22
=-=-=-=-=-
And I will give them one heart,
and I will put a new spirit within you;
and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh,
and will give them an heart of flesh:
That they may walk in my statutes,
and keep mine ordinances, and do them:
and they shall be my people,
and I will be their God.
EZEK 11:19-20
=-=-=-=-=-
A new heart also will I give you,
and a new spirit will I put within you:
and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh,
and I will give you an heart of flesh.
EZEK 36:26
=-=-=-=-=-
And I will lay sinews upon you,
and will bring up flesh upon you,
and cover you with skin,
and put breath in you,
and ye shall live;
and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
EZEK 37:6
=-=-=-=-=-
God that made the world and all things therein,
seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth,
[b][u]dwelleth not in temples made with hands[/u][/b];
Neither is worshipped with men's hands,
as though he needed any thing,
seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
And hath made of one blood all nations of men
for to dwell on all the face of the earth,
and hath determined the times before appointed,
and the bounds of their habitation;
That they should seek the Lord,
if haply they might feel after him, and find him,
though he be not far from every one of us:
For in him we live, and move, and have our being;
as certain also of your own poets have said,
For we are also his offspring.
ACTS 17:24-28
=-=-=-=-=-
GOD YHSHWH’S FINAL TEMPLE
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God,
and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile the temple of God,
him shall God destroy;
for the temple of God is holy,
which temple ye are.
What?
know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost
which is in you,
which ye have of God,
and ye are not your own?
1COR 3:16-17, 1COR 6:19
http://www.thebodyofmessiah.com/extra/news/te...
AMEN
truth

Thornlie, Australia

#465917 Jul 26, 2013
i brings small coins yep..
they don' liked that
nooooooooooooooooooooo
small procent
1 0r 2 or 3 $

$285 together
5 ticket win

3 extra in my pocket tommorow i will colect
$2.5 first 4=$433.50=i have small procent
if you put more money they not going give you
nooooo

Chilliwack, Canada

#465918 Jul 26, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
All have sinned...
The original Buddhists believed in hells, hot AND cold. Would you like a hot one or a cold one in the hereafter??? I don't know if you have a choice, but when you cross over to the hereafter, you could ask whoever is in charge of the "institution."

Religion is silly ... and that includes your specialty.

Chilliwack, Canada

#465919 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
AMEN
Amen (an Egyptian divinity) from your perspective would have been a false god.

You better be careful which words you use as holy, as they might be saturated with evil.

Silly people!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

From the book “Smith’s Bible Dictionary.

Amon, or Amen (the mysterious), an Egyptian divinity, whose name occurs in that of No-amon. Nah 3:8. Amen was one of the eight gods of the first order, and chief of the triad of Thebes. He was worshipped at that city as Amen-Ra, or “Amen the Sun.”

Chilliwack, Canada

#465920 Jul 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
When a person dies and has not committed any sin...none..zilch. where will his soul spend eternity????
In Muslim hell maybe, for not following the code of the Muslims in power.

A few centuries back, it would have landed offenders in Christian hell, but since we are not in a theocratic country, it probably no longer applies to Christian hell for not obeying Christian theology.

:)
truth

Thornlie, Australia

#465921 Jul 26, 2013
i just look numbers..not how much pay no joker no trainer nothing interesting there..no
why is like that i don't know?
i am not gamble
noooooooooooooooooo
i see screen..which numbers i put i don't know=that moment what past my 'mind'..is that fun..others will say yeeeeee
not its not
its make me sick..i don't liked wicket people around..no
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#465923 Jul 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
At one time anyone who believed other than what the leaders of the hierarchy believed were tortured and put to death, or imprisoned ... and that included many Catholics who tried to voice their own opinions.
I have no use for ALL religion, and neither do I favor yours.
Hey Grams

I thought of our conversation about the doctor giving details to Congress about abortion and you never answered my question.

The doctor of 33 years in the medical field says abortion is killing a child. You say an abortion is killing cells and is not yet a child.

My question is, what is your medical background and how many years do you have in the medical field? thanks

Chilliwack, Canada

#465924 Jul 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>

"part of a person" is not a person...
According to theology the soul is separate from the body. So when the body dies, being that all souls have free will (again according to theology)... my guess is, the souls will be forever dodging all those many hells created in religions of the past that are waiting to entrap unsuspecting travelers.

Religion is BUNK!

Chilliwack, Canada

#465925 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
While I do not agree that Roman Catholicism is Christianity...and disagree with their sins, against humanity.
John Calvin was Protestant.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From the book,“A History of Christianity … volume 2 Clyde L. Manschreck, Editor, comes the following………

Through a consistory of six clergymen and twelve laymen, Calvin enforced piety and rules of conduct more in the spirit of the Old than the New Testament. His overall rule was “to glorify God and praise him forever,” and the practical means of achieving this was strict discipline. He could not tolerate anything that seemed to dishonor God of the elect, and he punished drunkenness, profanity and divergent views with severity.

(18) Fines were assessed for not attending church, adulterers were sentenced to death, dancing was punishable by imprisonment, a child was beheaded for striking his parents. And a critic was beheaded for placing a placard on Calvin’s pulpit.

#465926 Jul 26, 2013
yesh-oo'-aw,...JESUS!...DEFINE D IS!...SALVATION!

GOD HAS GIVEN US SALVATION

(TO THE GENTILES AND JEWS)

NEW TESTAMENT

Act 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for --->SALVATION<---- unto the ends of the earth.

--->SALVATION <---defined in Greek as used in Acts 34:47

G4991
&#963;&#969;&#964; &#951;&#961;&#953; &#769;&#945;
so&#772;te&#772;ria
so-tay-ree'-ah
Feminine of a derivative of G4990 as (properly abstract) noun; rescue or safety (physically or morally):- deliver, health, salvation, save, saving.

Act 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Act 13:49 And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.

~~~~~~~~~~

OLD TESTAMENT
==>SALVATION <== DEFINED IN HEBREW .

AS USED IN GENESIS 49:18

Gen_49:18 I have waited for thy salvation, O LORD.

H3444
&#1497;&#1513;&#14 73;&#1493;&#1468;& #1506;&#1492;
yeshu&#770;&#8219;a &#770;h
yesh-oo'-aw
Feminine passive participle of H3467; something saved, that is,(abstractly) deliverance; hence aid, victory, prosperity:- deliverance, health, help (-ing), salvation, save, saving (health), welfare.

SALVATION COMES BY

BEING BORN AGAIN...

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee,

Ye must be born again.

~~~

1Pe_1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible,

by the word of God,

which liveth and abideth for ever.

~~~

HOW TO BE BORN AGAIN...

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

NOTE
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart

man believeth

unto righteousness; and

with the mouth

confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith,

Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

NATIONALITY DOES NOT MATTER MATTER ..
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Rom 10:13 For

whosoever

shall call

upon the name

of the Lord

shall be saved.

AFTER SALVATION WE SHOULD...

SHOW GOOD WORKS..

Joh_6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them,

This is the work of God,

that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Chilliwack, Canada

#465927 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
It is all very easily under stood...
That was John Calvin's idea about the bible.

He believed that while he was murdering god-offenders, he was following the will of a god.

He was a wretched beast ... USING words in a bible while commanding others to follow his own will.

If given any power, I have no doubt you would rule as did John Calvin.

By figurative terminology ... from my perspective, your heart is as cold as are the Buddhist's and Muslim's cold hells.

Chilliwack, Canada

#465928 Jul 26, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why Luther, caused the reform,
Luther was an ex-Catholic power-seeker, who wanted to marry his beloved and change "god's" rules once again, as men were prone to do when the moods hit them.

Luther was a murderer in the guise of a god, who believed that starving peasants had no right to rebel against the over-stuffed religious ones such as his self.

Wretched self-centered creatures ... one and all!

#465929 Jul 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen (an Egyptian divinity) from your perspective would have been a false god.
You better be careful which words you use as holy, as they might be saturated with evil.
Silly people!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
From the book “Smith’s Bible Dictionary.
Amon, or Amen (the mysterious), an Egyptian divinity, whose name occurs in that of No-amon. Nah 3:8. Amen was one of the eight gods of the first order, and chief of the triad of Thebes. He was worshipped at that city as Amen-Ra, or “Amen the Sun.”
~~~~~~~~`

Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.

==>Amen.<==

~~~~

==>Amen.<== DEFINED IN GREEK AS USED IN ROMANS 1:25

G281
&#945;&#787;&#956; &#951;&#769;&#957;
ame&#772;n
am-ane'
Of Hebrew origin [H543]; properly firm, that is,(figuratively) trustworthy; adverbially surely (often as interjection so be it):- amen, verily.

Deu_27:15 Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen.

AMEN DEFINED IN HEBREW AS USED IN DEU 27:15...

H543
&#1488;&#1502;&#15 03;
'a&#770;me&#770;n
aw-mane'
From H539; sure; abstractly faithfulness; adverbially truly:- Amen, so be it, truth.

Chilliwack, Canada

#465930 Jul 26, 2013
LTM wrote:
Exodus 20
King James Version (KJV)
Those theologians all mucked around with self-ingratiating words, comparable to pigs in a trough! Nothing holy about them whatsoever.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

In the second page of the King James version of the bible the words read as follows......

THE BIBLE

THIS BOOK REVEALS THE MIND OF GOD

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#465931 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
AMEN
Have you read anything RELIABLE regarding the VATICAN getting Google to the MOUNT .

I cannot sed a government of which Netanyahu is,PM giving away anything in Jerusalem .

Chilliwack, Canada

#465932 Jul 26, 2013
Anyone can repost their favorite scriptures, but when I ask those such as KayMarie why he is not out putting people to death by following god's will, I receive no response ... period.

I guess god's supposed law is not as important to follow as man's law, when it is man's law that will put the holy KayMarie behind bars if he follows god's will to kill.

Ridiculous people.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed.(Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.(Leviticus 20:10).

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.(Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.(Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.(Leviticus 20:15-16).

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.(Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.(Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.(Leviticus 24:14-16)

Chilliwack, Canada

#465933 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~`
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.
==>Amen.<==
~~~~
==>Amen.<== DEFINED IN GREEK AS USED IN ROMANS 1:25
G281
&#945;&#787;&#956; &#951;&#769;&#957;
ame&#772;n
am-ane'
Of Hebrew origin [H543]; properly firm, that is,(figuratively) trustworthy; adverbially surely (often as interjection so be it):- amen, verily.
Deu_27:15 Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen.
AMEN DEFINED IN HEBREW AS USED IN DEU 27:15...
H543
&#1488;&#1502;&#15 03;
'a&#770;me&#770;n
aw-mane'
From H539; sure; abstractly faithfulness; adverbially truly:- Amen, so be it, truth.
Amen was way back in history an Egyptian god ... so I suggest you stop morphing oh self-perceived holy one who in truth is a master manipulator of words!

#465934 Jul 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Those theologians all mucked around with self-ingratiating words, comparable to pigs in a trough! Nothing holy about them whatsoever.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
In the second page of the King James version of the bible the words read as follows......
THE BIBLE
THIS BOOK REVEALS THE MIND OF GOD
~~~

THE BIBLE...GOD'S WORD

Isa_55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:

it shall not return unto me void,

but it shall accomplish that which I please, and

it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

~~~~
REVEALS THE MIND OF GOD

(FOR ONCE YOU HAVE POSTED THE TRUTH...)

Keep up the good and shun the evil it just might work out to your salvation....

also

THE PSALMS OF THE BIBLE

REVEALS

THE MUSING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#465935 Jul 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen was way back in history an Egyptian god ... so I suggest you stop morphing oh self-perceived holy one who in truth is a master manipulator of words!
Hey Grams...you like to run your pie hole and I have this feeling you're ignoring my question so I thought I'd post it again.

I thought of our conversation about the doctor giving details to Congress about abortion and you never answered my question.

The doctor of 33 years in the medical field says abortion is killing a child. You say an abortion is killing cells and is not yet a child.

My question is, what is your medical background and how many years do you have in the medical field? thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis meets 4 Imams to open a Christian-... Apr 21 Joe 30
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Apr 20 Rdclaw2000 10,517
News Pope opens free laundromat for the poor Pope Fr... Apr 12 True Christian wi... 1
News Role of women in the modern Catholic Church 'un... Apr 9 South Knox Hombre 1
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) Apr 7 Teana Trump 53
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Mar 31 whirlingmerc 9
News Pope Francis will do 'everything he can' to vis... Mar 31 Gods r Delusions ... 1
More from around the web