Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 670458 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#465040 Jul 23, 2013
she is alive as she is still alive..

Did you know her?

Since: Sep 09

Willow River, Canada

#465041 Jul 23, 2013
We will never know how many families have been spit asunder by religion.

Even today, as Christian missionaries go to foreign countries to steal members of families for their own cults, it breaks those families asunder.

How tragic that what should unite people continually divides ... and yet preachers of religion continually become euphoric by bragging that they own god's one and only truth and ALL of god's love for their selves.

It seems there is no cure for such stupidity.
truth

Perth, Australia

#465042 Jul 23, 2013
its written
we believe in unity all churches and saints and marty
angels and archangels

Is this world united or not?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#465043 Jul 23, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not follow the New Testament, Confrint. Look up in your Bible and find where and what, Christ says is the NT.
Hint: The NT is a Sacrament that you do not acknowledge.
Christ said, "Do this in memory of me"..He did not say 'write this in memory of me'.
~~~~

My wife and I have given over 13000 post on this forum that is at least 95% Bible...

between the two of us we have over 100 years of Bible study...

If you do not believe God's word you a an infidel...

if you ignore it and write your own you are bound for hell.
truth

Perth, Australia

#465044 Jul 23, 2013
read
Jesus remember his tears.

“Free gift means FREE”

Since: Jan 09

Chicagoland

#465045 Jul 23, 2013
Clement of Alexandria wrote,

“For it is not now the place, but the assemblage of the elect, that I call the Church”(Stromata, 7.5, ca. AD 220).
For Clement, the “assemblage of the elect” meant those “summoned”or called by God in Christ (cf. 1 Pet 1:1-2).

“Free gift means FREE”

Chicagoland

#465046 Jul 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
We will never know how many families have been spit asunder by religion.
Even today, as Christian missionaries go to foreign countries to steal members of families for their own cults, it breaks those families asunder.
How tragic that what should unite people continually divides ... and yet preachers of religion continually become euphoric by bragging that they own god's one and only truth and ALL of god's love for their selves.
It seems there is no cure for such stupidity.
http://www.probe.org/site/c.fd KEIMNsEoG/b.4217719/

Willow River, Canada

#465047 Jul 23, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
DID YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS SAY THE SAM THING ABOUT THE BIBLE
THAT NANCY PELOSI SAID ABOUT OBAMA CARE...
"LETS PASS IT AN THEN WE WILL FIND OUT WHAT IT SAYS?
DID YOU CANONIZE IT AND THEN READ IT?
WHY DO YOU NOT FOLLOW WHAT YOU ORIGINALLY CLAIMED TO BE TRUTH..
You either lied then or you are lying now,
WHICH ONE IS IT?
YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.
There is CERTAIN euphoria that enters the brain when preachers grab their "holy" books and believe they are spreading the word of GOD ALMIGHTY.

It's self-hypnosis and it creates activity of endorphins in the brain.

When KayMarie posts in capital letters ... the endorphins are at an all time HIGH.

KayMarie is certain that "GOD" is the motivator.

Isn't that RIGHT KayMarie???

Willow River, Canada

#465048 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~~
My wife and I have given over 13000 post on this forum that is at least 95% Bible...
between the two of us we have over 100 years of Bible study...
If you do not believe God's word you a an infidel...
if you ignore it and write your own you are bound for hell.
Case in point!

#465049 Jul 23, 2013
AN INFIDEL THAT IS NOT BORN AGAIN DOES NOT HAVE THE WORD OF GOD WRITTEN IN HIS HEART..

2Co_3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

The word of God is written on the fleshly hearts of true Christians..

THE BIBLE IS WHAT WE USE (THE STANDARD)TO PROVE THAT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN OUR HEART IS TRULY HIS WORD

“Free gift means FREE”

Chicagoland

#465050 Jul 23, 2013
Sola Scriptura~
Revelation 1:11
11 saying,“ WRITE IN A [a]BOOK what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”
Luke 1:1-4
Introduction
1 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things [a] accomplished among us, 2 just as they were HANDED DOWN TO US by those who from the beginning [b]were eyewitnesses and [c] servants of the [d]word, 3 it seemed fitting for me AS WELL, having [e]investigated everything carefully from the beginning, to WRITE IT OUT for you in consecutive order, most excellent Theophilus; 4 SO THAT YOU MAY KNOW THE EXACT TRUTH about the things you have BEEN [f] TAUGHT.(See 2 Thessalonians 2:15)

Romans 15:4
4 For whatever was WRITTEN in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

Jeremiah 36:2
2 “Take a [a] scroll and WRITE ON IT all the words which I have spoken to you concerning Israel and CONCERNING Judah, and CONCERNING all the nations, from the day I FIRST SPOKE to you, from the days of Josiah, EVEN TO THIS DAY.

Isaiah 30:8
8 Now go, WRITE it on a tablet before them
And INSCRIBE it on a scroll,
That it may [a]SERVE IN THE TIME TO COME
[b]AS A WITNESS FOREVER.

Willow River, Canada

#465051 Jul 23, 2013
Billy Graham also believed he was moved by "GOD" to preach that only Christians would be in heaven.

Now he changed his mind he doesn't admit he made a mistake ... he just carries on preaching as thought nothing is amiss!

Damned fool! He was warned, but he didn't pay any heed.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Charles Templeton was a famous evangelist who was equally as popular as Billy Graham, but who could no longer abide with his own preaching, and therefore quit the ministry. He and Billy had been the best of friends when Charles was an evangelist. Following is their discussion taken from Charles Templeton's diary.

Our backgrounds were radically different. Billy was a country boy, raised on a farm in the American South in a deeply religious household. He had been converted and called to the ministry in his teens and had studied in fundamentalist schools; at Bob Jones College and at Wheaton, where he had earned a B. A. in anthropology. All our differences came to a head in a discussion which, better than anything I know, "explains" Billy Graham.

I had said. "But Billy, it's not possible any longer to believe the biblical account of creation. The world wasn't created; it has evolved over millions of years. It's not a matter of speculation, it's demonstrable fact."

"I don't accept that," he said, "And there are reputable scholars who don't."

"Who are they?" I said. "Men in conservative Christian colleges?"

"Most of them, yes. But that's not the point. I believe in the Genesis account of creation simply because it's in the Bible. I've discovered something in my ministry: when I take the Bible literally, when I proclaim it as God's Word, I have power. When I stand before the people and say,'God says,' or 'The Bible says,'the Holy Spirit uses me. There are results. People respond. Wiser men than you or I have been arguing questions like this for centuries. I don't have the time or the intellect to examine all sides of each theological dispute, so I've decided, once and for all, to stop questioning and to accept the Bible as God's Word."

"But Billy," I protested, "you can't do that. You don't dare stop thinking. Do it and you begin to die. It's intellectual suicide."

"I don't know about anybody else, "he said, "but I've decided that that's the path for me."
truth

Perth, Australia

#465052 Jul 23, 2013
I see man how walk just now opose house few minutes ago..its look very nice because of light..yep
under old tree he sweep off..then turn back..is that horiblle..is there something that man is scare of his mage..could you imagen that..no..
i don't be scare see..yep he return ones twice and so on..horible..man is scare..yep..who is there..nobdy..its mage of that man folow hm..
jaaaaa i spread my hand yepppppp go..i watching..
ohhhhhhh
truth

Perth, Australia

#465053 Jul 23, 2013
fleshy table of heart
nk

Willow River, Canada

#465054 Jul 23, 2013
It's not by chance that many Atheist ministers who have no other way of earning a living are still preaching in their churches as though they still believe in the existence of a god.

They have come to realize that their divisive religious blather makes no sense to them, and that it in turn should make no sense to others.

Still, they are such professionals at repeating the sermons through programming, members of the congregations don't know that the ministers are living a lie.

Some of the wives know, and they also sit in churches and support their husband's lies, as they comprehend that their own livelihoods depend on that of their lying minister husbands.

In their positions, I might just do the same.

After all, people in places of worship don't mind lies. They are used to them when they brag that the god loves only them and only others will end up in hell.

Willow River, Canada

#465055 Jul 23, 2013
The very idea that a god would love people who brag that the god loves only them ought to put red flags up in the minds of such believers.

But the endorphins that flood the brain with euphoria when the bible opens to expose those words to the eyes ... blocks out all common sense.

I never allowed those words in a bible to go to my head and in turn to take control over my emotions, as instinctively I believed that if a god existed the god would love all creation, including non-human forms of life.

Religion is NOT good.

Willow River, Canada

#465056 Jul 23, 2013
From what I have studied, all of the ancient religions taught that hell or hells were real places where human offenders of gods suffer.

Even Buddhism, which is believed by many to be a religion of peace, taught that hells were real.

Why do you want to continue scaring other adults and innocent little children with such nonsense!

WHY???

#465057 Jul 23, 2013
AN INFIDEL THAT IS NOT BORN AGAIN DOES NOT HAVE THE WORD OF GOD WRITTEN IN HIS HEART..
2Co_3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

The word of God is written on the fleshly hearts of true Christians..
THE BIBLE IS WHAT WE USE (THE STANDARD)TO PROVE THAT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN OUR HEART IS TRULY HIS WORD
~~~

BECAUSE YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS DO NOT BELIEVE IN BEING BORN AGAIN...

AND ARE NOT...YOU ARE NOT NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS...BORN OF THE SPIRIT..

THE WORD OF GOD SAYS THE UNREGENERATED HEARTS ARE DESPERATELY WICKED...
Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Jer 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

YOU MEASURE THE THOUGHTS OF YOU HEART TO YOUR OWN CONJECTURE..INSTEAD OF GOD'S WORD...

2Co_10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

“Free gift means FREE”

Chicagoland

#465058 Jul 23, 2013
Hell is a real place, and people send themselves there.

God made a way, accept it, Or reject it, either way, you are accountable to God's free offer.
truth

Perth, Australia

#465059 Jul 23, 2013
did god need money..noooooooooooooo
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
what a shameeeeeee
what you say eye
yep

i sit in church
when priest go up wit euharistic up

then i see..better say fill..what oh something comng near me .stay my side opssssssssss then i see he touch my he touch my forehead then i see..yeppppppppp

noooooooo
are you sold your soul for few silver to whom
not me a a a aaaaaaaaaa no no no no close notttttttttttt
back

now
explain
forehead and heart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Married in 10,403
News Pope discusses climate, immigrants in historic ... (Sep '15) Wed WelbyMD 47
News Where Is the Place for Devout Gay Families in t... (Oct '15) Feb 17 True Christian wi... 49
News Vatican will finance adult stem cell research (Apr '10) Feb 12 Pessimistic1 29
News Prayers To Mother Mary 'Cured Lung Cancer' (Jan '10) Feb 11 Phart Girlishly 323
News Pope sings on CD for charity (Dec '09) Feb 11 Phart Musically 31
News Woman Knocks Over Pope Benedict XVI At Christma... (Dec '09) Feb 11 Phart Athletically 165
More from around the web