Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 693221 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#464296 Jul 21, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
NO... NOT ALL SIN IS WILLFUL ....
NOT IN THE OLD OR NEW TESTAMENT IS ALL SIN WILLFUL..
We were all born with the sin of Adam upon us. Adam's sin was beyond
our control...
but
when we come to the knowledge of the fact that we are sinners through Adam...
we accept the fact that Jesus atoned for that sin and are saved...
~~~
The Old Testament
speaks of sins through ignorance
Lev 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Lev 4:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying,
If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of them:
and example of willful sin
would be blatantly disregarding the commandment of GOD and worshiping
idols...
So saved people cannot sin willfully and go to heaven even if they repent that sin..???

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#464297 Jul 21, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
NO... NOT ALL SIN IS WILLFUL ....
NOT IN THE OLD OR NEW TESTAMENT IS ALL SIN WILLFUL..
We were all born with the sin of Adam upon us. Adam's sin was beyond
our control...
but
when we come to the knowledge of the fact that we are sinners through Adam...
we accept the fact that Jesus atoned for that sin and are saved...
~~~
The Old Testament
speaks of sins through ignorance
Lev 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Lev 4:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying,
If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of them:
and example of willful sin
would be blatantly disregarding the commandment of GOD and worshiping
idols...
If the sheepishly definitely belongs to the Shepherd runs away..He does NOT look for it.

If the FATHERS,CHILD leaves,and squandered his inheritance..He is,NOT welcomed back ( you actually Saud just the opposite yesterday )

If those given to the SON sin..they are NOT HIS if they return..

Sorry most confused now

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#464298 Jul 21, 2013
Aunt declared:

No pope has ever declared a doctrine on faith and morals that is in error. Even the bad ones...

That is a lie...

Example: This is Catholic dogmaw....

Adamís sin is transmitted to his posterity, not by imitation, but by descent.

Here is what God said:
And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

God said not one word about Adam's posterity...not one.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#464299 Jul 21, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, goofy, we don't plagiarize here.
We cite our sources.
We'll except for the thieves among us.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borborites
I know quite a bit re plagiarism. This is nor a Masters or Ph D level paper, bozo. This is topix. If I cited all my sources on every post (not this one) there would be hardly enough room fot the message. If I got through to earn my degrees I dont think Ill worry about an accusation of plagiarism. Also , hint hint- to plagiarize I would have to claim someone else's work as my own. You see my name on this?????????? I wanted to corr your mistake that this gnostic group was orthodox. Jost get your facts straight. Ill worry about the plagiarism.

Location hidden

#464300 Jul 21, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
So maybe *he* was obsessed with semen, eh?
Maybe you are noy too bright person who thinks he can look smarter and shock people by making asinine comments. If you are going to be an atheist at least present an intelligent argument. You sound like 15 year old kid giggling at your computer.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#464301 Jul 21, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>I know quite a bit re plagiarism.....
Obviously you do.

Thief.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#464302 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>Maybe you are noy too bright person who thinks he can look smarter and shock people by making asinine comments. If you are going to be an atheist at least present an intelligent argument. You sound like 15 year old kid giggling at your computer.
It's not my fault you got caught thieving, fool.

Location hidden

#464303 Jul 21, 2013
Friend,
This should be helpful to you.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#464304 Jul 21, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gif, i can understand where there are people walking around who will never be saved, this verse comes to mind; Lev 27:29 No person specially set apart for destruction may be bought back. Such a person must be put to death.
But your not talking about those right? Your talking about a person who has been called to repentance and repented and receieved Jesus as their Saviour, correct?
He seems to be saying thereof you are saved..You can lose your salvation if you willfully sin

Even if you repent ..

And I am really confused as this is not what I learned nit even w hat was said yesterday

That wouldn't mean no sAved person can ever sin ..which to me says the apostles never sinned??

Location hidden

#464305 Jul 21, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my fault you got caught thieving, fool.
==========

Friend,

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#464306 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>==========
Friend,
Sorry. I don't follow links.

But if you want to make an issue of your theft, I'll be happy to oblige.

Thief.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#464307 Jul 21, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Pad
I made a post yesterday ..Not sure you saw it .
Ask your doc on this..after you heal from surgery .
There are many techniques nit just this one ..
Works when you suffer from scar tissues.
http://myofascialrelease.com/about/
Lol it up ..ask Doc
Will pray for you
Thank you Ro..I will have to look into myofascia,and see if that may help me post surgery,or ask my surgeon as well to some remedies to deal with my problems.I know that my present surgeon turned down helping another patient who had many surgeries for hernias,and referred the patient to a surgeon who deals with complexed abdominal problems due to frequent surgeries.Thank you for mentioning me in prayer before our great and Mighty God.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#464308 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>==========
Friend,
By the way, I'm not your friend, goofy.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#464309 Jul 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I don't follow links.
But if you want to make an issue of your theft, I'll be happy to oblige.
Thief.
Takes one to know one....how about it?
Pad

Rockford, IL

#464310 Jul 21, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I DO give an alternative. Leave ALL religion behind and try (on your own) to be as kind as human selfishness allows.
Since I cannot NOW identify G o d with religion,It is impossible for me to forsake Him to find out whether or not I am capable of being kind and selfless in regards to being bound to the human selfishness we all know exists within us.I know that acts of kindness are not always spontaneous within us,and there are times I just do things that respond to a better end when working with others.

I do not always think that God has to be constantly addressed in the matters of when I do the positive.I believe that my doing any good at all is a by-product of believing in God who is All in all.

Location hidden

#464311 Jul 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
My beloved and deepest soul mate,
I am in awe at the splendor of you.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#464312 Jul 21, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
If a god exists and is of the nature of love, none of us need to worry.
And if the god exists and is NOT of the nature of love ... worry will do no good, as the god (on a whim) could send ALL followers to eternal damnation and laugh and laugh at the gullibility of those who fell for the promise of salvation.
Religion is BUNK!
False religion is bunk,and the Bible states that true religion is to take care of widows and orphans,how would caring for those in need be bunk June?
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#464313 Jul 21, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said June ..You do Not read..well it at all
I AM NOT CATHOLIC..I do not think it's,a Sin to be NON Catholic .
I BELUEVE CATHOKUCS,can be born again...But so can Any one .
They do Not have to follow ANY CHURCH. THERE IS NO CHURCH or priest between God and those who turn to Him ..
Protestants are of the same arrogant nature as are Catholics.

"Follow how 'I' believe the words in the bible mean to GOD and you will be saved. Otherwise you will go to hell."

It's all the same self-ingratiating slop!
observer

Rolling Meadows, IL

#464314 Jul 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ey ya know what chesty what they should do to the catlicks? Well chesty dey should spray some freeon on their nuts til they're frozen solid brittle then slam them puppys with a hammer and shatter their nuts into a million pieces my friend.Does that sound good pal?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#464315 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>==========
My beloved and deepest soul mate,
I am in awe at the splendor of you.
Great! I turn my back for one second and you got someone else to take my place!I hope she loves cooking for ya....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jan 9 Apostolic of another 10,701
News For New Year, pope urges help for refugees, res... Jan 1 South Knox Hombre 1
News Faith Matters: Top local faith stories for 2017 Dec 30 D dicampli 1
News Topless protester tries to grab baby Jesus figu... Dec 28 Donald J Trump 2
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... Dec 20 Truth Be Told 9
News Pope Francis is greeted by young children in tr... Nov '17 TRUE CATHOLIC her... 1
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov '17 South Knox Hombre 1
More from around the web