Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683745 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#464009 Jul 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post ..Thanks
take some advice, this is a person that you REALY, REALLY need to avoid.

for if you make him mad, he will curse you to no ends. I don't mean that he will just disagree but cursing will come from his mouth. towards you.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#464010 Jul 20, 2013
At one time when those such as the popes and the Muslim imams could conquer more and more land for their earthly kingdoms, it made more sense to use their religions to motivate the flocks that the opposing forces were offending "god."

But now, you will see a pope kissing a Qur'an in the hopes of giving the impression that the Catholic religion is indeed based on unity and love.

Religion was and is a sick joke!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464011 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>your talking filthy has nothing to do with doctrine, it has to do with your black heart.
A woman who was a prostitute was once asked by a devout believer with a self-righteous attitude if the prostitute had ever read the bible.

She replied that she had tried it once, and she never read it again. Her explanation for not wanting to read it again was that she found such filthy stories in the book.

For a change, instead of someone being put down by the bible, she had the self worth to put herself up, and the bible down, where (in my opinion) it belonged.

I believe that words in a book should never be perceived as having more value than a human.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#464012 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
A moment's thought by anyone, including Christians, shows fallacy of suggesting that the Genesis Flood was local. In the first place Noah would of been a fool to spend over a century building a huge vessel for animals who would have moved out of the area before the Flood. The Ark was an impressive size of 300 cubits (450 feet) x 50 cubits (75 feet) x 30 cubits (45 feet)(Genesis 6:15). The Ark had 3 decks divided into rooms, a window, and a door set in the side (Genesis 6:16). The Ark did not look like a sailing ship with masts or any modern ship we have today. But instead it was rectangular in shape and no doubt look much like a covered barge. It had a capacity of 1,500,000 cubic feet and had a displacement of over 43,000 tons which would almost make it equal in capacity to the ill-fated Titanic of one hundred years ago. The Titanic sank in 1912 when it hit an iceberg. The sheer massiveness of the Ark is almost enough to stagger the imagination. Little wonder it took Noah and his son's over a century to build it. Noah's construction of such a boat is one of most heroic acts of faith the world has ever seen. Secondly, the remaining areas of the world would contain many more of the same animals and wicked people and thus negate the purpose for the Ark if the flood was local. Finally, Jesus and Peter acknowledged Noah and the Genesis Flood (Matthew 24:37-38) and (2 Peter 3:3-6). Nevertheless, the "local flood theory" is essential for individuals and Churches that have adopted Darwin's theory of evolution. Noah's Flood was God judgment for the violence that filled the earth (Genesis 6:11-13,17).http://www.examine r.com/article/noah-s-flood-was -neither-local-or-tranquil-but -a-global-cataclysmic-event.
these words in this article fit the description perfectly in what the Bible Records
AMEN

ANY SANE PERSON KNOWS

that the coal which is compressed vegetative deposited by the flood

found across the earth..was at one time upon the earths original surface.

THAT the methane gas,( we call natural gas)ALSO comes from THOSE

deteriorating vegetation DEPOSITS.

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464013 Jul 20, 2013
Many devout believers who are certain that abortion offends god, don't care if the women die in back alleys or home-type abortions.

They don't want to hurt the sensitivities of their "god" because they are certain that their own salvation depends on appeasing the whims of the god.

They put the words in their bibles ahead of the lives of real struggling women on earth.

And the same occurred in the lives of homosexuals. Devout servants of the supposed god were willing and eager to kill homosexuals for offending the sensitivities of the supposed god.

For SHAME that humans are so greedy for eternal bliss that they would kill other humans in their quest to appease imaginary gods!!!

The sooner humans become extinct ... the better for the whole universe.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464014 Jul 20, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN
ANY SANE PERSON KNOWS
Am I offending "god" by not believing AS DO YOU that Noah existed???
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464015 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>take some advice, this is a person that you REALY, REALLY need to avoid.
Divide and conquer.

"Join up with US ... as WE know the will of "god" and we follow it to a T! We are his holy servants and YOU out there are evil servants of the devil!!!"

Silly, trouble-making lies.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#464016 Jul 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
If I stop sinning, that isn't enough for Jesus. He needs MORE. He's very needy. He wants me to follow ONLY him.
If I am kind, I will still go to hell, because Jesus NEEDS me to believe in him ... period!
I think NOT!!!
Stupid theology.
Twisted theology by June VanDerMark. God is Good,He is Kind,He is altogether lovely,and what ever you display of kindness did not originate with you,so what has that got to do with following JESUS?No matter how good you are,what great things you can do to enhance the human condition on this planet,you will not be able to MATCH God.To follow Him is to abandon your own self weakness for the greater good of your soul.

You are deciding your own destiny and end June,not Christ.All of your posts speak of what you will decide for yourself,since you are deciding for yourself than why should you be surprised by the outcome?You do not know your end.But God knows and that is what ails you along with every atheist or agnostic.Sorry June but you cannot control what happens to you after your body ceases to function.As a matter of fact you will not be able to call the shots while you age and your body gives you trouble,and if and when your family is forced to place you in an institution to live out your remaining years,and surely you cannot dictate to anyone what shall be!

The very fact that you refuse to believe Jesus,places you at a disadvantage,as you do not K N O W for sure He truly exists,so you will not be able to gauge your future course of life accurately.The outcome of your life is not really in your hands,as even all your acquaintances ,friends and relatives can influence your destiny. You may have a whole body now,and enjoy your own thoughts and ways,but that can change with a twinkling of an eye,and somehow I figure that you know that already.

#464017 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
AMEN
ANY SANE PERSON KNOWS
~~~

The hallways in a coal mines are not level. They follow the coal seam up hill and down just as the earths surface was before the flood.
Some seams of coal are hundreds of feet below the existing surface..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#464018 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>take some advice, this is a person that you REALY, REALLY need to avoid.
for if you make him mad, he will curse you to no ends. I don't mean that he will just disagree but cursing will come from his mouth. towards you.
Thanks ..Now that I know what he is,talking about..I won't bother.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464019 Jul 20, 2013
Thomas Jefferson was a devout Christian who re-wrote the bible for others so they could KNOW (from Jefferson's HIGH knowledge ... of course) what Jesus actually said and meant in his quotes.

Arrogant fool!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

In 1779, Thomas Jefferson proposed a law that would mandate castration for gay men and mutilation of nose cartilage for gay women. But that's not the scary part. Here's the scary part: Jefferson was considered a liberal. At the time, the most common penalty on the books was death.

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/gendersexual ...

#464020 Jul 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I offending "god" by not believing AS DO YOU that Noah existed???
~~~

Until You receive JESUS CHRIST as your personal savior..

GOD DON'T KNOW YOU EXIST..And you are fair game for what ever the devil

wants to do to you...

You are your own worst enemy...

Mat_7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464021 Jul 20, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Twisted theology by June VanDerMark.
Theology is OF religion. I am not IN religion. And don't try to pretend that you favor ALL religion ... because the truth is ... you are a right-fighter on the SIDE of ONLY the religious dogmas in your own cult.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#464022 Jul 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
At one time when those such as the popes and the Muslim imams could conquer more and more land for their earthly kingdoms, it made more sense to use their religions to motivate the flocks that the opposing forces were offending "god."
But now, you will see a pope kissing a Qur'an in the hopes of giving the impression that the Catholic religion is indeed based on unity and love.
Religion was and is a sick joke!
God looks upon the heart,and the reality of each individual in his own walk,determines his or her own fate in the end.You walk in darkness June because you have determined to eradicate that which you will never have any power over,FAITH,HOPE and LOVE,of which belongs to the Creator.You can claim you have those attributes,but to deny the Creator already places you at a negative end.You cannot go your whole life denying the awesomeness of the Creator and expect to live on through eternity without HIM.

Oh of course you think your life will end at your death,no more June right?Well dear lady,you are wrong,and wrong again and WRONG.Your speculation and statements of stupidness about that which is immensily greater than all that you know or have seen or experienced,places you in a speck of dust mentality,with no faith,no hope and no love.For true love is to know the Creator who is LOVE!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464023 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
The hallways in a coal mines are not level. They follow the coal seam up hill and down just as the earths surface was before the flood.
Some seams of coal are hundreds of feet below the existing surface..
Do you believe that your supposed "god" agree with your opinion? My guess is, you always believe the god agrees with all of your opinions.

Self-righteous fool!
Pad

Rockford, IL

#464024 Jul 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Divide and conquer.
"Join up with US ... as WE know the will of "god" and we follow it to a T! We are his holy servants and YOU out there are evil servants of the devil!!!"
Silly, trouble-making lies.
You still do not give an alternative,but than again we could not trust in your alternative,BECAUSE June your post here is yet another disfunctional twisted garble from your hatred of the things of God.Since you can't define God in your own image,you have decided to eradicate Him instead,and that will continue to darken your sights,Hope you enjoy living in the dark side of your own reality!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#464025 Jul 20, 2013
The jews are the children of the devil.Jesus suffered much by the Jews. Hitler did the right job when he put the jews in the concentrastion camps. The jews and homosexuals are the scum of the earth.

Below here are some verses why the holocaust happened.

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.(Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows

#464026 Jul 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that your supposed "god" agree with your opinion? My guess is, you always believe the god agrees with all of your opinions.
Self-righteous fool!
I don't know what having knowledge about coal has any thing to do with self-righteousness.

I was raise in the Coal fields of West Virginia ,..I am a coal miners son.

#464027 Jul 20, 2013
who="Clay "
Scripture is made useless when people install their own ideas on what the Apostles wrote about.
The Apostles did not teach sola fide, Martin Luther did. Therefore those verses that OldJg quoted may as well have not been written if folks are going to interpret the exact opposite teaching from it.
That's why I'm Catholic, Rose. We go with the Word of God, orally communicated to the people, and sometimes documented by the Disciples of the Apostles.

That's what gets you in trouble. It's as if you started listening to this forum, and expecting to know the truth about God. All kinds of dogmas being presented here, and you don't know the persons who are presenting them.

The Apostles and Prophets who wrote the Bible were known to walk with God/Jesus. You do not know the presenters of the 'oral opinions' of men 2,000 years ago. Their 'records' that you DO have now are written, they are no longer oral (unless you can talk with ghosts). And you have to trust the writings of some pretty questionable characters to accept those writings as 'scripture'.

KayMarie

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#464028 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the name of murrays program is "the shepherds chapel"
I looked on my tv guide which is for two weeks ahead .

Nothing under that name.

There is a Bishop Herman L Murray..Jr

As I said I don't watch many on tv ..

Dr Stanley

a few others occasionally.

Thanks anyway :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... 14 hr seemoregood 1
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 18 Married in 10,571
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
More from around the web