Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
446,541 - 446,560 of 538,837 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
truth

Perth, Australia

#462778 Jul 17, 2013
Creator left law in space and time.
does meter you respect someone or not with that words you nothing change..you can say i love you..but you nothing change ..you can say i don't liked you but nothing change..

Law trough space and time your real Creator left from
start of life.

Secret law exist.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462779 Jul 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>and you claim to be a teacher of the Word of God. guess what, you failed
Well maybe I failed with you but guess what? Some people just can't be taught.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#462780 Jul 17, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry convoluted
He had Passover supper..
The authorities snuck about..took him on Passover night into the morning before SABBATH started
He died before SABBATH ..they buried Him before SABBATH started..
They returned to finish the announcing on the morning after the SABBATH .
How many more references to SABBATH do you need
He had supper Thursday night ..they killed Him on Friday ..made sure He was dead ..git Him buried all on Friday.
He rose sometime early on the Third day SUNDAY...
as,I say ..You are trying to reach a wrong destination through twiste
d roads,
He arose the day AFTER the SABBATH was,over ..Sunday morning ..
and 50 days later the Church was refurbished with something that no other religion has. the Holy Spirit

Location hidden

#462781 Jul 17, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus died on the ninth hour...that makes it approximately 3PM..and by the third day had risen.
Herein is your fallacy...
About 3PM to sundown Thursday...one day..
Sundown Thursday to sundown Friday...one night...one day..
Sundown Friday to sundown Saturday...one night ...one day..
Saturday sundown to the rising of the sun on Sunday...one night...one day..
Days: 4 days...3 nights...
Plus: The Catholic Encyclopedia says:
Good Friday - The Friday on which the Church keeps the anniversary of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ...
Plus: What is Good Friday?
What do Christians Celebrate on Good Friday?
By Mary Fairchild, About.com Guide:
Good Friday is observed on the Friday before Easter Sunday. On this day Christians commemorate the passion, or suffering, and death on the cross of the Lord, Jesus Christ.
There is no doubt that your words say you are as much a Christian as is the Pink Rabbit!!!!!
you are REALLY gonna be lonesome in the Heaven that you have created for yourself as no one is gonna make it there but YOU>LOL

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462782 Jul 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol. since there is no Temple, this is abolished
Uhh.Don't come in in the middle of a conversation and comment when you don'tknow what is going on. The young ladyimplied that we are supposed to observe ALL of the law and that if you ignored even one part of the law then you were guilty of ignoring all of it. I wanted to point out to her that the blood ordinances etc were also part of the law and since they weredid she also observe the laws concerning the sacrificing of animals. If she did not then she was according to her statements guilty of violatiing all of the law if she ignored this part of the blood ordinances etc.

Now this was an A and B conversation so C your way out of it.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#462783 Jul 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you are REALLY gonna be lonesome in the Heaven that you have created for yourself as no one is gonna make it there but YOU>LOL
Meaning you cannot accept the truth...and cannot refute it...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462784 Jul 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>whoever agreed with you is as dumb as you are. lol
Shabbat is observed from a few minutes before sunset on Friday evening until the appearance of three stars in the sky on Saturday night
My pastor used to say that a little bit of knowledge in the hands of an imbecile can be a dangerous thing. Now that statement speaks volumes. No further comment is required from me about you,LOL.

Location hidden

#462785 Jul 17, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your credibility as a man called of God is equal to minus nothing!!!
Your words:(LIAR, THESE ARE YOUR WORDS)#462692 IS YOUR POST AND PAGE 22338 however you did delete these few words "Horse apples...."
"According to some Christian traditions, a second work of grace is a transforming interaction with God which may occur in the life of a Christian. The defining characteristics of this event are that it is separate from and subsequent to salvation (the first work of grace), and that it brings about significant changes in the life of the believer."
In the Holiness movement, the second work of grace is considered to be a cleansing from the tendency to commit sin, an experience called entire sanctification which leads to Christian perfection.
Pentecost was born out of the Holiness Movement. Charles Fox Parham and William Seymour were both Holiness Ministers and used by God to restore Pentecost to the Church.
I have more respect for an atheist...at least, they are not phonies...
THOSE ARE NOT MY WORDS BUT SOME C&P THAT YOU DID.

HERE ARE MY WORDS. AND MY POST IN ITS ENTIRETY..

atemcowboy wrote:

<quoted text>I am neither catholic nor do I belong to the SBC. my beliefs are that of a definite SECOND WORK of GRACE, and which is that of the Holiness Movement, which follows a very close Walk with the Lord.
you have been told time and time again, that Jesus is God.
so that makes you a heretic of the First degree, in which the Bible tells us what to do with people like you. therefore I am not going to respond further to you about this silly game that you wish to display on this forum.
feel free to call me a coward all that you wish, the honest people on it know that I am not afraid to voice my opinion backed up by the Lord's Word.
now go back and play with your crayons again and don't eat any. if the electric goes out in your nursing home, those crayons will provide light the same as a candle would.

LOOKS LIKE I CAUGHT YOU IN A LIE. NOW GO BACK AND PLAY SOME MORE WITH YOUR CRAYONS.

and you have no credibility with anyone on here. except with your buddy, the old jg who has as bad a filthy mouth as you possess

Location hidden

#462786 Jul 17, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>My pastor used to say that a little bit of knowledge in the hands of an imbecile can be a dangerous thing. Now that statement speaks volumes. No further comment is required from me about you,LOL.
you always say that about me AFTER I HAVE CALLED YOU OUT BECAUSE OF YOUR BIBLICAL LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.lol

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462787 Jul 17, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus died on the ninth hour...that makes it approximately 3PM..and by the third day had risen.
Herein is your fallacy...
About 3PM to sundown Thursday...one day..
Sundown Thursday to sundown Friday...one night...one day..
Sundown Friday to sundown Saturday...one night ...one day..
Saturday sundown to the rising of the sun on Sunday...one night...one day..
Days: 4 days...3 nights...
Plus: The Catholic Encyclopedia says:
Good Friday - The Friday on which the Church keeps the anniversary of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ...
Plus: What is Good Friday?
What do Christians Celebrate on Good Friday?
By Mary Fairchild, About.com Guide:
Good Friday is observed on the Friday before Easter Sunday. On this day Christians commemorate the passion, or suffering, and death on the cross of the Lord, Jesus Christ.
There is no doubt that your words say you are as much a Christian as is the Pink Rabbit!!!!!
I always stated that if you on't understand the first 6 chapters of the book of Genesis ACCURATELY, then there is no way youwill be ableto grasp the rest of the scriptures ACCURATELY. That's why the events concerning when Christ was crucified is causing you so much trouble and is so difficult for youto comprehend.

Unless you accurately comprehend the first 6 chapters of Genesis and what really happened in the Garden then you're wasting your time trying to understand the crucifixion events. Even worse, you're wasting my timewith me trying to teach it to you.

Location hidden

#462788 Jul 17, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning you cannot accept the truth...and cannot refute it...
Oxbore, you just showed who is a liar when you said that I made the statement that you made yourself and I just proved it to you by copying it for everyone to see how much of a liar that you are.

put up your crayons and take your milk and cookies like a "good senile fellow", and let the nurse tuck you in.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462789 Jul 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>whoever agreed with you is as dumb as you are. lol
Shabbat is observed from a few minutes before sunset on Friday evening until the appearance of three stars in the sky on Saturday night
Uhh Moron,doesn't matter if thirty stars appear,Sabbath is from evening until evenING and we believe that it's from sunset til sunset LEVITICUS 23:33. There's a reason why we go by the SUN. However I won't bother to go into it at this time because I guarantee you that you're so thick you won't get it.

http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Libra...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462790 Jul 17, 2013
Oops. Didn't mean to post that link again,LOL. Well maybe that's Gods way of saying you need to read it again.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462791 Jul 17, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Uhh Moron,doesn't matter if thirty stars appear,Sabbath is from evening until evenING and we believe that it's from sunset til sunset LEVITICUS 23:33. There's a reason why we go by the SUN. However I won't bother to go into it at this time because I guarantee you that you're so thick you won't get it.
http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Libra...
Meant to say LEVITICUS 23:32.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462792 Jul 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you always say that about me AFTER I HAVE CALLED YOU OUT BECAUSE OF YOUR BIBLICAL LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.lol
And I'll say it everytime you prove it to be a true statement. And you so called calling me out is like me saying that water is wet and YOU challenging me and saying that it isn't,LOL.

Location hidden

#462793 Jul 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>THOSE ARE NOT MY WORDS BUT SOME C&P THAT YOU DID.
HERE ARE MY WORDS. AND MY POST IN ITS ENTIRETY..
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I am neither catholic nor do I belong to the SBC. my beliefs are that of a definite SECOND WORK of GRACE, and which is that of the Holiness Movement, which follows a very close Walk with the Lord.
you have been told time and time again, that Jesus is God.
so that makes you a heretic of the First degree, in which the Bible tells us what to do with people like you. therefore I am not going to respond further to you about this silly game that you wish to display on this forum.
feel free to call me a coward all that you wish, the honest people on it know that I am not afraid to voice my opinion backed up by the Lord's Word.
now go back and play with your crayons again and don't eat any. if the electric goes out in your nursing home, those crayons will provide light the same as a candle would.
LOOKS LIKE I CAUGHT YOU IN A LIE. NOW GO BACK AND PLAY SOME MORE WITH YOUR CRAYONS.
and you have no credibility with anyone on here. except with your buddy, the old jg who has as bad a filthy mouth as you possess
And here is my response in its entirety:

I did not ask if you are a Catholic. I did not ask if you belong to SBC.

Horse apples...."According to some Christian traditions, a second work of grace is a transforming interaction with God which may occur in the life of a Christian. The defining characteristics of this event are that it is separate from and subsequent to salvation (the first work of grace), and that it brings about significant changes in the life of the believer."

Pure nonsense: In the Holiness movement, the second work of grace is considered to be a cleansing from the tendency to commit sin, an experience called entire sanctification which leads to Christian perfection.

Pentecost was born out of the Holiness Movement. Charles Fox Parham and William Seymour were both Holiness Ministers and used by God to restore Pentecost to the Church.

I added not to your post...I subtracted not from your post..I only
showed the teaching of your beliefs...

Location hidden

#462794 Jul 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Oxbore, you just showed who is a liar when you said that I made the statement that you made yourself and I just proved it to you by copying it for everyone to see how much of a liar that you are.
put up your crayons and take your milk and cookies like a "good senile fellow", and let the nurse tuck you in.
You really don't need to...but thanks for proving my words 110% true!!!

Quote:Meaning you cannot accept the truth...and cannot refute it.
truth

Perth, Australia

#462795 Jul 17, 2013
every spirit is not holy
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
it is written

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#462796 Jul 17, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I spend my time and my Christian life at Daily Mass, receiving Jesus Christ each and every day in the Eucharist (His TRUE body and Blood), as well as listen to, receiving and studying God Word, the Sacraments, and in nightly 1 AM prayer and adoration while you, Confrinting, do nothing but list "a bunch of bible verse" while attacking the faith and salvation of other Christians especially Catholics........ You do not speak for God and never will, until you come to TRUE Salvation in Jesus Christ!!!
you maybe receiving but your not practicing.You are Prideful, Irrogant,and much more.You use the Sacraments as a tool to boast of 'what a good catholic I am' which in itself is sinful.Oh and by the way "the bunch of Bible verses are indeed GODS WORDS. Why do you take the so lightly and mock Confrinting for using them?? Another sinful act.Now lets get into attacking "the faith and salvation of other Christians" Now that's jumping out of the pan into the fire. Another sin.(which I will admit I do it to the catholics here.See honesty is GOOD FOR THE SOUL)Now God,you and your prideful heart do not speak for God either.You have a better chance of God hearing you if you are more humble.The Evil One hears you clearly when you are prideful.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#462797 Jul 17, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Catholics swallow that swill!!!!!
Eucharist and Belief in the Real Presence
Nine in ten weekly Mass attendees (91 percent) say they believe that Jesus Christ is really present in the Eucharist, compared to two-thirds of those who attend Mass less than weekly but at least once a month (65 percent), and four in ten of those attending Mass a few times a year or less (40 percent).
Plus: That teaching of drinking the actual blood of Christ contradicts:
That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
Which shows a fallible Bible...which it is not....
Believing or not believing in the "Real Presence of Jesus HIMSELF in the Eucharist, is NOT an "opinion poll." I/we as Catholics will leave "personal editorialized opinions" of bible interpretation to the bible only Protestants and there 42,000+ contradicting, conflicting and inconsistent denominations ( correction --42,346, the new number today).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 18 hr Maverick 8,274
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Thu ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Wed Ponniah 1
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Aug 26 christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Aug 23 ELIAS IBARRA 46
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••