Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 554,431
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#462598 Jul 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are all about your self. "God has blessed me. God loves me. God has saved me. ME ... ME ... ME !!!"
That fact that you believe little children of Muslims, Buddhist, Hindus, Atheists, et cetera deserve to go to hell for eternity for not being born into your religion ... shows your REAL character ... and it is NOT a nice character. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!
~~~

EVERY ONE'S RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD IS PERSONAL...

AS IS YOU RELATIONSHIP WITH SATAN!

JESUS SAID TO THOSE... SUCH AS YOU ...

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and

the lusts of your father ye will do.

He was a murderer from the beginning, and

abode not in the truth,

because there is no truth in him.

When he speaketh a lie,

he speaketh of his own:

for he is a liar, and

the father of it.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#462599 Jul 16, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
JESUS SAID
You are all about your self. "God has blessed me. God loves me. God has saved me. ME ... ME ... ME !!!"

That fact that you believe little children of Muslims, Buddhist, Hindus, Atheists, et cetera deserve to go to hell for eternity for not being born into your religion ... shows your REAL character ... and it is NOT a nice character. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Prince George, Canada

#462600 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~

Prince George, Canada

#462601 Jul 16, 2013
When the Christians burned innocent humans at the stake, they believed they were fighting fire WITH fire.

Since the law put a stop to the burning of innocent people at least in America, all that is left for the drained Christians is to use the devil as a threat in a hereafter against others who will not believe as the Christians believe.

What a nasty religion.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#462602 Jul 16, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to keep people on their toes today!!
:o)
Seriously - look for me to be behind you or standing beside you!
:oP
Same here Thanx
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#462603 Jul 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I always think of you Grams when I read headlines like this from today:

Virginia's 'Busiest' Abortion Clinic Closing Down

**You hate this kind of news don't you. Now they have to find a new place to kill the unborn. Hey...maybe you can find them one.

Prince George, Canada

#462604 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
How do babies of those in other religions and Atheists have a relationship with your imaginary Satan???

HOW??? Yet you believe they deserve hell while YOU deserve heaven.

You ignorant self-centered fool!!!

Location hidden

#462605 Jul 16, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sera said
"Get your facts straight Clay... you won't find sexual abuse plastered on the news on tv from the Orthodox church plus a cover up to boot as yes see from your church"
Ok, my interpretation of your above statement says that you believe its a Catholic thing; its a Catholic issue; the problem is within the Catholic Church and not the Orthodox Church because we are on tv more.
Since there are no facts to support the problem being a Catholic issue more so than an Orthodox issue, I felt you were purposely letting a little slander in to go along with your other rants about the CC.
Clay you said Sera said "it is a Catholic thing". She corrected this. She replied that she said she believed there was more abuse in the ath Church cause thats what you see on the news.( posted the number) You basically called her a liar and claimed she said it was a "Catholic thing" I posted the link. What does it take for you to admit it and not twist.Now it was your "interpretation".
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#462606 Jul 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
From the article: NOVA Women's Healthcare opened up its facility at a Fairfax office building in 2006. The Virginia Department of Health recorded that last year NOVA's Women's performed 3,066 abortions.

**You do however love to see this kind of news.

How many of those 3,066 abortions do you think were just tissue and cells as you called an unborn child?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#462607 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Why would anyone need a witness?
- To ensure the person isn't lying?
- to ensure the person is speaking truthfully?
- How is that another person can discern these two differences?
- what benefit is had, when a witness is present?
- what exactly does the witness do, afterwards?
What exactly does the person do afterwards?
*sighs*
More "tough questions" to answer. Can you give answers to these through honesty?
http://oca.org/questions/sacra mentconfession/confessing-in-t he-presence-of-a-priest.....I hope this is helpful.

Location hidden

#462608 Jul 16, 2013
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#462609 Jul 16, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sera said
"Get your facts straight Clay... you won't find sexual abuse plastered on the news on tv from the Orthodox church plus a cover up to boot as yes see from your church"
Ok, my interpretation of your above statement says that you believe its a Catholic thing; its a Catholic issue; the problem is within the Catholic Church and not the Orthodox Church because we are on tv more.
Since there are no facts to support the problem being a Catholic issue more so than an Orthodox issue, I felt you were purposely letting a little slander in to go along with your other rants about the CC.
You didn't quote her, but the bigger point was the reason she was doing it. Not to smear the church. Nope. She posted more than that and then lied and said she wasnt trying to smear the church. Its so obvious.

That is the point Catholics have made and gave credit to Protestants and other organizations who have recognized their own sins. However what Ox did and what Herme and Sere both fueled was an attack on the Catholic church. Saying, implying or pointing to the church and and whoever says it has more or because its in the news doesn't make it true. Pointing out the facts in relation to claims made against the church with an opinion is not minimalizing, defending or margininalizing anything.

Herme says to Hojo after he says he knows the church is true. "Hojo, wouldnt it be a wonderful magical world if it really worked that way... "It is true cause I know it." Here he mocks Hojo, yet he can state the Catholic Church has the biggest problem with nothing to back it up.

Sere can mock secular reports that show that its not and Herme says nothing, but he defends the attack on the church while stating Catholics defend abuse by pointing out others and he doesnt miminimimze the failings of the Orthodox on abuse like Catholics. Hyprocrisy at its finest. In attacking the church and joining with those who were willfully maligning the church and ignoring their own sins and feeding hostility and hatred and misinformation so abundant in here and act self righteous about it and lie and say you are not doing it to smear the church is abhorrent to the truth and truly shows no remorse or even caring about the abused. Its simply a lynch mob, but then its just the mean catholics in here. Nobody calls us infidels, abortion to the truth, pagans, liars, not christian in caps, not saved, or posts endless nonsense, the anti-christs, stupid idol worhsippers blah blah blah. Yet the Orthodox who hold many of the same beleifs are immune from attacks, by the selective hypocrite method.

The only reason it was stated is the smear the church, but of course sere never does that. lol Its obvious she never lies. I guess thats what you mean by them being a good Christian? It is some Protestants in here condemning Catholics to hell. The church doesnt teach they are going to hell so its not said. Do Catholics believe the Church is the body of the Christ. Yes, just as Protestants believe their church invisible or visible is. I just want to know who the false teachers are as everyone divides the word differently and nobody is an authority in sola scriputre world except what you as an individual choose to believe. See James 3:1

That is not name calling or cruel in any way it is a reality. Ox has the SBC truth he says. Protestants have argued with each quite a bit in here and no its not been friendly. There are multiple truths in Protetantism. If all a Protestant wants to do is dig up dirt on handful of evil popes who never proclaimed any doctrines nor are denied, or wish to say the Church is pagan and founded by Constantine, All priests are homosexuals. Catholics are pedophiles because they dont believe and worship idols. The pope is the antichrist, Jesuit oaths, massive distortions of history. Saying the church cannot possibly be the true church bry bringing up a scandal is disingenious at best as if sin is immune elsewhere.
newsphotos

AOL

#462610 Jul 16, 2013

Revelation's FALSE PROPHET ...In Plain View

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#462611 Jul 16, 2013
Then the Seventh Day (second Sabbath of God)(the millennial reign of Jesus for 1,000 years) will conclude the SECOND WEEK of God's time.
KayMarie
...or in "God's days" - one day.....

I think that would be all that Jesus could be able to comprehend if he did come back.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#462612 Jul 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> http://oca.org/questions/sacramentconfession/... hope this is helpful.
First off Sera - I asked you to answer, not some website.

http://oca.org/questions/sacramentconfession/...

The arrogance of Christianity.....

QUESTION:

Canít I go to God, who already knows what Iíve done, and confess?

ANSWER:

Yes, one can confess directly to Godóbut refusing to confess in the presence of a priest implies that one can also be oneís own spiritual physician.

Just another fallacy created by men to control men, or to deceive them into thinking they "need the Church".

I think you forgot the part of the equation that states....
"My life is between me and God."
"one must have a personal relationship with 'God'".

Your version negates both of these statements.

*sighs*

Prince George, Canada

#462613 Jul 16, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
From the article: NOVA Women's Healthcare opened up its facility at a Fairfax office building in 2006. The Virginia Department of Health recorded that last year NOVA's Women's performed 3,066 abortions.
**You do however love to see this kind of news.
How many of those 3,066 abortions do you think were just tissue and cells as you called an unborn child?
Actually I wish there were NO abortions as it would be better for all involved.

But as there will be women having abortions, I trust the women to make their own decisions, and I will strive to keep the clinics open for those who decide that abortion is what makes the most sense to them in their specific situations.

You can pretend that you are working for a god if it so pleases you and you can believe that a god is offended by abortion. I don't happen to agree with your opinion.

From my point of view it is all important to do everything in my power to keep the women alive, and keeping the clinics open is the best solution concerning the issue.

Location hidden

#462614 Jul 16, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't quote her, but the bigger point was the reason she was doing it. Not to smear the church. Nope. She posted more than that and then lied and said she wasnt trying to smear the church. Its so obvious.
That is the point Catholics have made and gave credit to Protestants and other organizations who have recognized their own sins. However what Ox did and what Herme and Sere both fueled was an attack on the Catholic church. Saying, implying or pointing to the church and and whoever says it has more or because its in the news doesn't make it true. Pointing out the facts in relation to claims made against the church with an opinion is not minimalizing, defending or margininalizing anything.
Herme says to Hojo after he says he knows the church is true. "Hojo, wouldnt it be a wonderful magical world if it really worked that way... "It is true cause I know it." Here he mocks Hojo, yet he can state the Catholic Church has the biggest problem with nothing to back it up.
Sere can mock secular reports that show that its not and Herme says nothing, but he defends the attack on the church while stating Catholics defend abuse by pointing out others and he doesnt miminimimze the failings of the Orthodox on abuse like Catholics. Hyprocrisy at its finest. In attacking the church and joining with those who were willfully maligning the church and ignoring their own sins and feeding hostility and hatred and misinformation so abundant in here and act self righteous about it and lie and say you are not doing it to smear the church is abhorrent to the truth and truly shows no remorse or even caring about the abused. Its simply a lynch mob, but then its just the mean catholics in here. Nobody calls us infidels, abortion to the truth, pagans, liars, not christian in caps, not saved, or posts endless nonsense, the anti-christs, stupid idol worhsippers blah blah blah. Yet the Orthodox who hold many of the same beleifs are immune from attacks, by the selective hypocrite method.
The only reason it was stated is the smear the church, but of course sere never does that. lol Its obvious she never lies. I guess thats what you mean by them being a good Christian? It is some Protestants in here condemning Catholics to hell. The church doesnt teach they are going to hell so its not said. Do Catholics believe the Church is the body of the Christ. Yes, just as Protestants believe their church invisible or visible is. I just want to know who the false teachers are as everyone divides the word differently and nobody is an authority in sola scriputre world except what you as an individual choose to believe. See James 3:1
That is not name calling or cruel in any way it is a reality. Ox has the SBC truth he says. Protestants have argued with each quite a bit in here and no its not been friendly. There are multiple truths in Protetantism. If all a Protestant wants to do is dig up dirt on handful of evil popes who never proclaimed any doctrines nor are denied, or wish to say the Church is pagan and founded by Constantine, All priests are homosexuals. Catholics are pedophiles because they dont believe and worship idols. The pope is the antichrist, Jesuit oaths, massive distortions of history. Saying the church cannot possibly be the true church bry bringing up a scandal is disingenious at best as if sin is immune elsewhere.
It simple Dusty....the catholic church is an abortion from the truth...the bride of frankenstien...and if you want I can post you a link of more than a handful of evil popes.Hows that for me being honest and yes In this post I am smearing the catholic church which is aready smeared from its own doings.Thank you very much and have a nice day! And yes, I already know by posting this post that I have sinned and that it is not Christian of me.But when you have an enemy as yourself,you must fight fire with fire.

Prince George, Canada

#462615 Jul 16, 2013
who="June VanDerMark"
Jesus sent His followers to Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Atheists, etc. to "make converts". Countless faithful Christians have died carrying the gospel to these people. Many who did not die, have sacrificed their lives to help those people.
And I know countless people who give of their finances to support those who carry the Gospel to ones who have not heard.
Currently Muslims are begging for Bibles.
KayMarie
I just read this one.

If you think that people of all other religions deserve to go to hell, you are an idiot.

And if you think that Muslims are begging for Christian bibles you are a double idiot! If you were in Iran and made that statement, your head would be served to the Muslim-"devil" on a platter.

Location hidden

#462616 Jul 16, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
EDITED FOR SPACE

==========
Herme says to Hojo after he says he knows the church is true. "Hojo, wouldnt it be a wonderful magical world if it really worked that way... "It is true cause I know it." Here he mocks Hojo, yet he can state the Catholic Church has the biggest problem with nothing to back it up
----------
Another misquote and remaking of Topix history.I never said "I know".In fact I explained my basis and foundation for my "belief".I explained the difficulty doing such studies in institutions and explained it would be even more difficult in churches. Now if you would please quit remaking history and misquoting I could spend my time studying instead of correcting your intentional remaking of history.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#462617 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
"the Bible....as a best seller"
- this should actually be....
"The Bible - the only book GIVEN TO THE MOST PEOPLE."
One should not have to pay for the Bible.
If you do, then you have partaken in a "profit of of God and Jesus" campaign, placing money as the superior aspect of the transaction.
Religion should not cost anyone anything, but unfortunately, religion spawns greed:
- Religious goods selling
- Manufacturing and the selling of crosses
- Selling bibles
- Selling Eucharist supplies/wafers to churches
- Selling flowers to churches
etc..etc...etc...
The next time you think money isn't heavily involved with religion, just think of the payouts the Catholic Church has made to the victims of child abuse that they cover-up with those settlements.
As I started the post with repeating what seems to be something you like to say openly - "the Bible....as a best seller"
- is completely based in greed.
My suggestion to you - boycott the selling and buying of religious items.
Should I decide to want a new Bible to keep or give for a gift.

Sorry nit going to steal it or print it myself ..

Sane with a Cross as a gift..

Unfortunately the sold my local Christian store I loved to browse in.

So I must use Amazon...they are real funny like that about wanting to be paid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Married in 8,641
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) 22 hr KidlatNgayon 65
Obama a hugely impresseda with Pope Francis (Oct '13) Nov 19 truthseeker7 3
Pope Francis' visit to Palestinian refugee camp... (May '14) Nov 19 truthseeker7 2
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Nov 18 QUITTNER Nov19 2014 26
Philippines prepares for pope with messages on ... Nov 17 ELIAS IBARRA 8
Pope's visit promises unpleasant surprise to Tu... Nov 17 Rockstar 3

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE