Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665588 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Embleton, Australia

#462767 Jul 16, 2013
where is that formula about love..
did he really say about love commandments..
yeppppppppp

now
if jesus go olontery someone say not then explain..calendar..old and new in deference priod history..see every geometric line as astro
why
my mind is not yours

nk

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462768 Jul 16, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was crucified on Friday because they had to take the body down before the Sabbath. The Sabbath always falls on Friday evening at sunset — no exceptions. John 19:31
Jewish time measurement of the first century measured days differently than we in the West that have traditionally a strict 24-hour period.
Jews reckoned any part of a day as a full day. This Hebraic concept was called the “Onah.” And Jewish days were measured from sunset to sunset.
That said, Thursday sunset to Friday sunset would be one day. Friday sunset to Saturday sunset would be the second day. Saturday sunset to Sunday morning, though half a day, would be the considered a full day — the third day.
You really,I MEAN REALLY need to study this appendix.

http://www.levendwater.org/companion/append15...

And anyone else that does not comprehend the events that took place that led up to the crucifixion of our Lord. I am also gonna give you guys some info about what a HIGH SABBATH IS and how a hIGH sABBATH CAN FALL ON ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462769 Jul 16, 2013
A HIGH SABBATH can be on any day of the week. Passover,Feast of Unleavened bread etc are HIGH annual SABBATHS and they can fall on any day of the week

.http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/ fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/BQA/k /169/Is-high-day-weekly-Sabbat h.htm

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462770 Jul 16, 2013

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#462771 Jul 16, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>The weekly sabbath is from friday sundown until sunday sundown. Christ rose after the sabbath during the night before daybreak on what we call sunday .
whoever agreed with you is as dumb as you are. lol

Shabbat is observed from a few minutes before sunset on Friday evening until the appearance of three stars in the sky on Saturday night

Location hidden

#462772 Jul 16, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>The weekly sabbath is from friday sundown until sunday sundown. Christ rose after the sabbath during the night before daybreak on what we call sunday .
and you claim to be a teacher of the Word of God. guess what, you failed

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#462773 Jul 16, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Oxbow"
Jesus was crucified on Friday because they had to take the body down before the Sabbath. The Sabbath always falls on Friday evening at sunset — no exceptions. John 19:31
Jewish time measurement of the first century measured days differently than we in the West that have traditionally a strict 24-hour period.
Jews reckoned any part of a day as a full day. This Hebraic concept was called the “Onah.” And Jewish days were measured from sunset to sunset.
That said, Thursday sunset to Friday sunset would be one day. Friday sunset to Saturday sunset would be the second day. Saturday sunset to Sunday morning, though half a day, would be the considered a full day — the third day.
Passover was not kept on a week-day as a regular sixth day sabbath. It was kept on the 14th day of the first month of the year...thus it might be on a different day of the week from year to year.(Ex.12 and Num. 9)
Thursday crucifixion...Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night (three nights) in the tomb. Resurrection on the first day of the week...or Sunday.
KayMarie
Jesus died on the ninth hour...that makes it approximately 3PM..and by the third day had risen.

Herein is your fallacy...

About 3PM to sundown Thursday...one day..
Sundown Thursday to sundown Friday...one night...one day..
Sundown Friday to sundown Saturday...one night ...one day..
Saturday sundown to the rising of the sun on Sunday...one night...one day..

Days: 4 days...3 nights...

Plus: The Catholic Encyclopedia says:
Good Friday - The Friday on which the Church keeps the anniversary of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ...

Plus: What is Good Friday?
What do Christians Celebrate on Good Friday?
By Mary Fairchild, About.com Guide:

Good Friday is observed on the Friday before Easter Sunday. On this day Christians commemorate the passion, or suffering, and death on the cross of the Lord, Jesus Christ.

There is no doubt that your words say you are as much a Christian as is the Pink Rabbit!!!!!
truth

Embleton, Australia

#462774 Jul 16, 2013
i liked that yu if could understod me
it is written
all stars will be dark

someone liked change history time and calendar too..
drahma
why india liked find drahma in chine
india egypt chine
truth

Embleton, Australia

#462775 Jul 17, 2013
now
where is that elixir about love =law

why egypt india and chine=milenium

law=astronomical law

Your Creator left law in space and time!
They told you..from god point its sty in hide.
Who search what where?

Location hidden

#462776 Jul 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>whoever agreed with you is as dumb as you are. lol
Shabbat is observed from a few minutes before sunset on Friday evening until the appearance of three stars in the sky on Saturday night
Your credibility as a man called of God is equal to minus nothing!!!

Your words:
"According to some Christian traditions, a second work of grace is a transforming interaction with God which may occur in the life of a Christian. The defining characteristics of this event are that it is separate from and subsequent to salvation (the first work of grace), and that it brings about significant changes in the life of the believer."

In the Holiness movement, the second work of grace is considered to be a cleansing from the tendency to commit sin, an experience called entire sanctification which leads to Christian perfection.

Pentecost was born out of the Holiness Movement. Charles Fox Parham and William Seymour were both Holiness Ministers and used by God to restore Pentecost to the Church.

I have more respect for an atheist...at least, they are not phonies...

Location hidden

#462777 Jul 17, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>What about the blood ordinance part of the law as far as the sacrificing of animals etc, etc. Those ceremonial ordinances and what have you were part of the law as well so according to your understanding if you do not observe even one part of the law then you might as well not observe any part of the law.
So how do you go about performing the blood ordinances for sacrifice in your house. You do observe all the law right? You see where I'm going with this my friend?
lol. since there is no Temple, this is abolished
truth

Embleton, Australia

#462778 Jul 17, 2013
Creator left law in space and time.
does meter you respect someone or not with that words you nothing change..you can say i love you..but you nothing change ..you can say i don't liked you but nothing change..

Law trough space and time your real Creator left from
start of life.

Secret law exist.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462779 Jul 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>and you claim to be a teacher of the Word of God. guess what, you failed
Well maybe I failed with you but guess what? Some people just can't be taught.

Location hidden

#462780 Jul 17, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry convoluted
He had Passover supper..
The authorities snuck about..took him on Passover night into the morning before SABBATH started
He died before SABBATH ..they buried Him before SABBATH started..
They returned to finish the announcing on the morning after the SABBATH .
How many more references to SABBATH do you need
He had supper Thursday night ..they killed Him on Friday ..made sure He was dead ..git Him buried all on Friday.
He rose sometime early on the Third day SUNDAY...
as,I say ..You are trying to reach a wrong destination through twiste
d roads,
He arose the day AFTER the SABBATH was,over ..Sunday morning ..
and 50 days later the Church was refurbished with something that no other religion has. the Holy Spirit

Location hidden

#462781 Jul 17, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus died on the ninth hour...that makes it approximately 3PM..and by the third day had risen.
Herein is your fallacy...
About 3PM to sundown Thursday...one day..
Sundown Thursday to sundown Friday...one night...one day..
Sundown Friday to sundown Saturday...one night ...one day..
Saturday sundown to the rising of the sun on Sunday...one night...one day..
Days: 4 days...3 nights...
Plus: The Catholic Encyclopedia says:
Good Friday - The Friday on which the Church keeps the anniversary of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ...
Plus: What is Good Friday?
What do Christians Celebrate on Good Friday?
By Mary Fairchild, About.com Guide:
Good Friday is observed on the Friday before Easter Sunday. On this day Christians commemorate the passion, or suffering, and death on the cross of the Lord, Jesus Christ.
There is no doubt that your words say you are as much a Christian as is the Pink Rabbit!!!!!
you are REALLY gonna be lonesome in the Heaven that you have created for yourself as no one is gonna make it there but YOU>LOL

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462782 Jul 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol. since there is no Temple, this is abolished
Uhh.Don't come in in the middle of a conversation and comment when you don'tknow what is going on. The young ladyimplied that we are supposed to observe ALL of the law and that if you ignored even one part of the law then you were guilty of ignoring all of it. I wanted to point out to her that the blood ordinances etc were also part of the law and since they weredid she also observe the laws concerning the sacrificing of animals. If she did not then she was according to her statements guilty of violatiing all of the law if she ignored this part of the blood ordinances etc.

Now this was an A and B conversation so C your way out of it.

Location hidden

#462783 Jul 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you are REALLY gonna be lonesome in the Heaven that you have created for yourself as no one is gonna make it there but YOU>LOL
Meaning you cannot accept the truth...and cannot refute it...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462784 Jul 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>whoever agreed with you is as dumb as you are. lol
My pastor used to say that a little bit of knowledge in the hands of an imbecile can be a dangerous thing. Now that statement speaks volumes. No further comment is required from me about you,LOL.

Location hidden

#462785 Jul 17, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your credibility as a man called of God is equal to minus nothing!!!
Your words:(LIAR, THESE ARE YOUR WORDS)#462692 IS YOUR POST AND PAGE 22338 however you did delete these few words "Horse apples...."
"According to some Christian traditions, a second work of grace is a transforming interaction with God which may occur in the life of a Christian. The defining characteristics of this event are that it is separate from and subsequent to salvation (the first work of grace), and that it brings about significant changes in the life of the believer."
In the Holiness movement, the second work of grace is considered to be a cleansing from the tendency to commit sin, an experience called entire sanctification which leads to Christian perfection.
Pentecost was born out of the Holiness Movement. Charles Fox Parham and William Seymour were both Holiness Ministers and used by God to restore Pentecost to the Church.
I have more respect for an atheist...at least, they are not phonies...
THOSE ARE NOT MY WORDS BUT SOME C&P THAT YOU DID.

HERE ARE MY WORDS. AND MY POST IN ITS ENTIRETY..

atemcowboy wrote:

<quoted text>I am neither catholic nor do I belong to the SBC. my beliefs are that of a definite SECOND WORK of GRACE, and which is that of the Holiness Movement, which follows a very close Walk with the Lord.
you have been told time and time again, that Jesus is God.
so that makes you a heretic of the First degree, in which the Bible tells us what to do with people like you. therefore I am not going to respond further to you about this silly game that you wish to display on this forum.
feel free to call me a coward all that you wish, the honest people on it know that I am not afraid to voice my opinion backed up by the Lord's Word.
now go back and play with your crayons again and don't eat any. if the electric goes out in your nursing home, those crayons will provide light the same as a candle would.

LOOKS LIKE I CAUGHT YOU IN A LIE. NOW GO BACK AND PLAY SOME MORE WITH YOUR CRAYONS.

and you have no credibility with anyone on here. except with your buddy, the old jg who has as bad a filthy mouth as you possess

Location hidden

#462786 Jul 17, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>My pastor used to say that a little bit of knowledge in the hands of an imbecile can be a dangerous thing. Now that statement speaks volumes. No further comment is required from me about you,LOL.
you always say that about me AFTER I HAVE CALLED YOU OUT BECAUSE OF YOUR BIBLICAL LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) 20 hr Father OFlanery 160
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Nov 29 Married in 10,375
More from around the web