Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,659
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#462476 Jul 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now I want you to humble yourself and ask God to help you to endure correction. Your believing that Christ was crucified on a friday and rose on a sunday is just wrong. Simple as that. The following link should help you to see the error in your belief concerning the length of time Christ was in the tomb.
http://www.ucg.org/doctrinal-beliefs/jesus-wa...
Why do you get so upset and rebellious when someone corrects you? You need to pray about that.
You do indeed have a reprobate mind:

unapproved, i.e. rejected; by implication, worthless (literally or morally):--castaway, rejected, reprobate.
marge

Ames, IA

#462477 Jul 15, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Dustie you need to dust the lies off of yourself and go to confession.Everything you claim on this post is all lies and twisted.The only people on this forum that are throwing hissy fits are you catholics. And if you want to talking about someone using more than one name try pointing the finger at your buddie.She had three names all at once attacking me at the same time..How nuts is that....Post what ever you want about the orthodox church I wanna know whats going on...Post away Baby! And hermi and I never said that WE believe the Orthodox believe they are the true church. WE said that the Orthodox believe this to be true...okie dokie...hope you got it right this time.....one more thing...everything you say about us is what YOU are feeling....YOUR easy to read!
That is a huge difference among us, we go to God for confession, you go to man.

He alone is one's healer.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#462478 Jul 15, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not trying to smear the catholic church.
Your church was smeared hundreds of years before I was born.Get use to it.
Oh...Did you tell those Catholics in real life that? Did you insist to them they are an abortion to the truth? Is this an admission that you are a liar? Its obvious to anyone with an ounce of integrity.
The attacks came from you, you just got a response and your hypcocrisy was responded to.
Ah...You must mean like if you want to know the dark side of Catholicism listen to Dust Storm if you want to be a Christian pass. lol Meanwhile true Christians post inflammatory posts mocking the church and all kinds of rubbish and you calling it an abortion and all the evil Catholics will burn in hell of course as there is nothing inflammatory about that. So anything that is posted whether remotely true, implied or a lie is perfect as long as it slanders Catholics and the church. Good stuff you two have there. I dont think those are Orthodox truths just yours. Im sure you can post your truths on an Orthdox forum to Patriarchs and get no argument. lol
Yeah you are a real piece of art. Anyone with an ounce of integrity knows that you are not honest, objective or truthful. However I am sure you will continue to make your half baked, blind observations and quips about what you think you know. Herme and Sere truths. Good stuff! Nothing ever poisonous from you. Abortion to the truth indeed.
You see I dont recall any Catholic claiming they dont care what is posted about the church. You both made the claim you dont care what people on anonymous forum say. You clearly do nor do you care if the massive slander posted often you actually add your own and then lie and say you didnt. How sad. You attack the church expect a response and dont play poor me its really pathetic.
You would have no problem with me if you would stop your slander and attacks, but you insist that you do not lie, but you clearly do. Sorry.
Why try to make an argument through devious means. If you have an argument make it. I never said Caths go to hell, I never posted the acrobats, I never said the Cath Church was an abortion. It is intellectually dishonest for you to try to sneak this by.When I speak of the Cath Church it will be thru History and theology. The reason I dont post links is that I may go through 20 different pieces before I post something. I dont just jump to an Ortho site like you jump to a Cath and post what they state.If you want APA style footnotes teach a Masters level class.This is Topix.If you want to question me question me on theology or history, Dont remake history and say I said something and attack that.You are chasing shadows,

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462479 Jul 15, 2013
Now why do I love this song?

http://rock.rapgenius.com/Journey-dont-stop-b...

Some of y'all white folks sho can sing,LOL,LOL. Sho nuff y'all can,lol.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462480 Jul 15, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You do indeed have a reprobate mind:
unapproved, i.e. rejected; by implication, worthless (literally or morally):--castaway, rejected, reprobate.
And ya still want me don't ya? Don cha?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462481 Jul 15, 2013
This is one of my favorite songs.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/christophercro...

Since: Jun 13

Bangkok, Thailand

#462482 Jul 16, 2013
love how this went from screw the popes decision to aliens!!! damn conspiracies we're never gonna know what truth is and theres not much point in putting our energy into it. just be a nice person and get on with your life, you know!! i mean i would like to believe this stuff i love my sci-fi but i don't try to look for an answer thats what star wars is for, never get old!:) we're most likely not going to have a effect anyway, you just end up becoming neurotic and obsessive about it all. you read all this stuff either from a tool of mass control (the bible) or on youtube!! put the dots together!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#462483 Jul 16, 2013
How much you pay or give order for corupt documents trough corupt institution or org..as false upsdown story..
it is written
nothing new under sky
accusers abusers prosecutors judges this and that are some..

did corupt owfull org. fill shame
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#462484 Jul 16, 2013
don't eat
don't sit
don't asked
nothing from corupt org
truth

Perth, Australia

#462485 Jul 16, 2013
now
liar is liar
word spring $ring=evil digital tel
you are nothing=anger expression
nothing=zero
zarazerazirozorozuro
ziro racun=account bank number
zuro=zurich bank

why i am wrong
digital is evil=live=alive
shame of you all thiefs
whooo
i don't know who
march=spring mounth within year y ear=raye who is that..year y ear year=raye eye..ear and eye=who used that=who is on power=abuse power

eye and ear=power=someone on power who used and abuse power

sram te bilo who how..you have ke that w ha he hi ho hu..he..=man gramar he can be she $he s=19 1+9=10=j
j he who?h=8 e=5 85 or *+% 8+5=13=lost property
psalm 85;13=righteousness=i am notwrong
nk
truth

Perth, Australia

#462486 Jul 16, 2013
no deference
Creator give free will..yep
now
you say we are deference
shame on you
How you can say Creator not created us?
We can created too..we belong to creation.
deference is who betray..who liked be bigger then god
not meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Since: Jun 13

Bangkok, Thailand

#462487 Jul 16, 2013
comments sounds crazy, truth!!! it didn't explain much!!
ill agree to everyones opinion i'm for it all!!!?!? conspiracy or no conspiracy i say yes!!!

Since: Nov 08

usa

#462488 Jul 16, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find extremely sad is how people judge GOD by the people who
attend Churches.
If they act cleanly ..That is not from God or Godly at all
We are to love our neighbor ..That means our fellow humans.
Just sayin
then why doesn't god (nothing happens because he doesn't exist) do something about it? love our neighbors?? someone forgot to tell the church that, if they can't make a buck off you, your not worth the time of day to them. not by the way they have treated people.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#462489 Jul 16, 2013
operation day, see you guys when I get out, have no idea what's happening.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#462491 Jul 16, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
The post from Dust has no substance. It is pure insults, remakinh history that cant be proven, verbal abuse, deceit, but curiously no substance.If you want to learn how to abuse or the Dark Side of Catholicism study his/her posts. If you want to learn Christianity pass.
==========
PLOY #3 USING WORDS LIKE HYPOCRITE,LIAR NON ORTHODOX, HERETIC, ARROGANT, LIAR ---------->There is nothing honest that comes out of either of their mouths.
----------
PLOY #3 USING WORDS LIKE HYPOCRITE,LIAR NON ORTHODOX, HERETIC,ARROGANT,
---------->Clearly they are both bothered so add that to the list of lies.
==========
PLOY #3 USING WORDS LIKE HYPOCRITE,LIAR NON ORTHODOX, HERETIC,ARROGANT,
---------->Lots of Orthodox would call Herme a heretic no problem. Oh yes he is an expert on the faith that is why he posts uncredible and unsourced links, some of which are obviously Protestant. lol
==========3
PLOY #4 REMAKING HISTORY (too time consuming and wasting to disprove ------->I posted links concerning talks, what was discovered and agreed upon. I asked them to read what their Patriarchs were saying. They did not bother. I posted links on very good discussions on problems which Herme said he would read. He never did, he just went off and twisted and distorted and made up what he wanted throwing a tantrum and saying poor me the Catholics are picking on me. I ANSWERED YOUR LINKS W EXPLANATION THAT THE PATRIARCHS ARE NEITHER POPES OR THE SOLELY CHURCH. THE ORTHO PEOPLE HAVE THE GREATEST INFLUENCE. ALSO POSTED A STUDY THAT THAT SHOWED OVERWHELMINGLY THE ORTHO PEOPLE DO NOT WANT REUNION
==========
PLOY #6 DEMEAN TREAT AS INFERIOR INSULT========> Like the true shcolar he is he couldnt answer. I posted Orthodox links. He threw deeper tantrums. He blasted Fr. Dye and then apologized for a conversation he inserted himself into and attacked it as anti-Orthodox. The discussions were on disagreements with no hostility all of it came from him. Noone attacked the Orthodox but he felt a need to attack the Pope and belittle the discussions because he already has his own truth and there is no room for more.
==========
PLOY #6 DEMEAN TREAT AS INFERIOR INSULT========> BOth of them are disingenous people and neither of them is honest and clearly not knowledgeable nor have any room for seeking any clarity. The protestants dont care nor do they believe the Orthodox has the true church. I could go into the Orthodox problems alot but what fruit? Herme has already proclaimed he doesnt have to listen to a Patriarch and he wont.
==========
He has proclaimed he doesnt want unity. Therefore he does not want what the leaders of the two churches recognized Christ in saying he prayed that we be one. Abortion to the truth. NO I DO NOT WANT TO "REUNITE" WITH THE FRANKISH CHURCH. I WOULD WITH THE PRIGINAL CATHOLIC CHURCH WHEN IT PRESERVED THE FAITH. THE REASON I WONT REUNITE IS BECAUSE O MY LOVE AND LOYALTY TO CHRIST.
what is ironic is that you are supposed to be their Brother in the Lord. but don't worry, that is exactly how dustmop treated John 2.

KNOW THIS, WE WHO ARE CHRISTIANS LOVE YOU AND ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE.
Clay

United States

#462492 Jul 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> said that there was much more abuse in the catholic church not that it is a catholic only thing....and that is why it is always on the news.Dont worry Clay...one night after I tuck Hermi into bed and kiss him goodnight I will scroll back and post what I said....and your correct, God knows what we all said and whats in ALL of our hearts.
Well, that's what I accuse you of saying. wow. thank you.
You believe the problem is more rampant in the Catholic Church. That's why its in the news more!

Location hidden

#462493 Jul 16, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe the problem is more rampant in the Catholic Church. That's why its in the news more!
when did it become a sin to speak the truth?

if you people would VOTE with your feet, then this display of sinful behavior that comes from your clergy, might stop, but I doubt it. seems that almost ALL OF YOUR CLEGY ARE GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
dr drue

Schaumburg, IL

#462494 Jul 16, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The catholic church has the biggest problems with perverts and molesters cause it is the biggest church in the world.There should be a law passed if any religion has one court action on their record for any crime they should have to pay taxes like ant other business.The free ride is over for all you phony baloni religions.

Location hidden

#462495 Jul 16, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a huge difference among us, we go to God for confession, you go to man.
He alone is one's healer.
I hope that you meant this Post for dustmop, not Hermi and Sera.

But if you didn't, they have a much better Testimony for God than you do.

didnt you read about Sera posting about Her praying to God for Hermi?

She didn't go to man, she went [directly] to the One that can help.

sometimes you amaze me by your stupidity, and other times I expect no less from you.
truth

Perth, Australia

#462496 Jul 16, 2013
God love us..Creator care for his creation too..real Creator exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 7 hr Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 9 hr pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... 9 hr PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Married in 8,299
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••