Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 568,702
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462466 Jul 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Are any of you familiar with the four hidden dynasties of Satan and what they are?
Most so called Christians are totally ignorant of the four hidden dynasties of Satan aka the four horns of Revelation yet they try to pawn themselves off as Bible scholars and teachers of Gods word. What a joke many of thes so called Bible scholars are.

They can quote scriptures better than Satan can but in reality they have not an inkling as to the deeper message God is trying to convey in those scriptures.

All these different religions, these different denominations are merely part of the Religious dynasty of the four hidden dynasties of Satan. The RCC, The Seventh Day Adventist,the Jehovah's Witness,the Muslims etc, etc. They are all part of the religious dynasty of the four hidden dynasties of Satan. The Political system,the economical system, the educational system are the other parts of the four hidden dynasties of Satan that he is using to bring about the new world order in opposition to the Lord God Yahovah. And Christians haven;t a clue as to what is taking place before their very Spiritually closed eyes.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462467 Jul 15, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
With the exception of the Shabbat, the weekdays have no names. They are simply numbered:
alef yom rishon = "first day" =(Sunday)
bet yom sheni = "second day" =(Monday)
gimel yom sh'lishi = "third day" =(Tuesday)
dalet yom revi'i = "fourth day" =(Wednesday)
he yom chamishi = "fifth day" =(Thursday)
vav yom shishi = "sixth day" =(Friday)
Saturday is the weekly sabbath as taught in the Word of God...
Christ was crucified on Friday. He died about mid-afternoon.That is why they were in a hurry to get the body of Christ down from the cross....prepare his body for burial....and bury him before sundown...because that is the beginning of the Sabbath in the NT...sundown Friday till sundown Saturday...
Christ was NOT crucified on a friday. He was crucified on a Wednesday and He rose sometimes that Saturday evening/night going into our Sunday morning before daybreak.

Now do I really need to destroy your theory of friday crucifixion? It's really easy to do.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#462468 Jul 15, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...You cant remember all your lies.
This is a chapter from The Non-Orthodox: The Orthodox Teaching on
Christians Outside of the Church. This
book was originally published in 1999 by Regina Orthodox Press in
Salisbury, MA (Frank Schaeffer’s
publishing house).
In The Orthodox Church, Bishop Kallistos makes some wholly Orthodox
statements
concerning the nature of the Church and salvation. Among them are the
following:
Orthodoxy also teaches that outside the Church there is no salvation.
This belief has the same basis
as the Orthodox belief in the unbreakable unity of the Church: if follows
from the close
relation between God and His Church.“A person cannot have God as His
Father if he does
not have the Church as his Mother.” So wrote Saint Cyprian; and to him
this seemed an
evident truth, because he could not think of God and the Church apart
from one another.
God is salvation, and God’s saving power is mediated to humans in His
Body, the Church.”
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus. All the categorical strength and point of
this aphorism lies in its
tautology. Outside the Church there is no salvation because salvation is
the Church.
http://www.goarch.org/ourfaith /ourfaith8089

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#462469 Jul 15, 2013

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#462470 Jul 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Christ was NOT crucified on a friday. He was crucified on a Wednesday and He rose sometimes that Saturday evening/night going into our Sunday morning before daybreak.
Now do I really need to destroy your theory of friday crucifixion? It's really easy to do.
Go do what you do best....don't forget to brush your teeth....
truth

Perth, Australia

#462471 Jul 15, 2013
eye=india symbol flag who
3000 years 4 horns altar india

eye=evil eye
did your airplain have eye in moto or somewhere..

i will put in fire my tiny papers symbols

what a shame evil people make plain before for destruction..could you imagen that..

why you think i am wrong
no i am not wrong

i am not mecanic..mec;anic
no i never see in my life any engine of any aircraft..it is as it is..i am not funny if you find

now bird perspective=wide way toward small door

art
now did you have bird over piramide

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#462472 Jul 15, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sera, you did say that the abuse is a Catholic thing, "that's why its in the news" if I remember your words correctly.
Look, I really ain't interested in he said she said. I know what you are about and I don't feel the need to go back two months to publicly rebuke you. Ill let your conscience be between you and God. He knows if you're deliberately trying to smear the Church with deceptive tactics. He knows if you really said the abuse problem is a Catholic thing and now you deny saying it.
Just leave it at that.
I get tired of the remaking of History by Dust Storm etc. I decided too look up what Sera said and it is exactly what we reported that she said.I am not going to continue to put the time in correcting what Dust or anyone says we said.

Seraphima

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh. The 1054 part is a fair statement. I get why you believe it. Its fine we disagree.... But the nasty past part, when you're an Orthodox?? You guys did plenty wrong. Please don't play the victim. And I'm not even speaking about the Russian Orthodox either. Just like when you implied that sexual abuse is a Althougha issue when all the statistics show its equally an issue in th Orthodox Church.
All of us have wronged others. We er up as you find in your churchas all in need of Gods Mercy.

SERA'S STATEMENT BELOW:

Get your facts straight Clay....you wont find sexual abuse plastered on the news on TV from the Orthodox church plus a cover up to boot as we see from your church.
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#462473 Jul 15, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>WHY? maybe it is because I find the catholics on this forum to be a poor example of the catholics that I know in real life.I find you all to be irrogant,prideful, lairs,bullies,sneaky,and those are just a few.You are doing exactly to the protestant that I am doing to you. Minus the links.You catholic continue to say that you don't care what hermi and I believe or not believe but yet feel the need to insult us personally, degrade us and call us names.Those are the actions of desperate people.As I posted before,I am not trying to smear the catholic church.Your church was smeared hundreds of years before I was born.Get use to it.
I am not trying to smear the catholic church.
Your church was smeared hundreds of years before I was born.Get use to it.

Oh...Did you tell those Catholics in real life that? Did you insist to them they are an abortion to the truth? Is this an admission that you are a liar? Its obvious to anyone with an ounce of integrity.

The attacks came from you, you just got a response and your hypcocrisy was responded to.

Ah...You must mean like if you want to know the dark side of Catholicism listen to Dust Storm if you want to be a Christian pass. lol Meanwhile true Christians post inflammatory posts mocking the church and all kinds of rubbish and you calling it an abortion and all the evil Catholics will burn in hell of course as there is nothing inflammatory about that. So anything that is posted whether remotely true, implied or a lie is perfect as long as it slanders Catholics and the church. Good stuff you two have there. I dont think those are Orthodox truths just yours. Im sure you can post your truths on an Orthdox forum to Patriarchs and get no argument. lol

Yeah you are a real piece of art. Anyone with an ounce of integrity knows that you are not honest, objective or truthful. However I am sure you will continue to make your half baked, blind observations and quips about what you think you know. Herme and Sere truths. Good stuff! Nothing ever poisonous from you. Abortion to the truth indeed.

You see I dont recall any Catholic claiming they dont care what is posted about the church. You both made the claim you dont care what people on anonymous forum say. You clearly do nor do you care if the massive slander posted often you actually add your own and then lie and say you didnt. How sad. You attack the church expect a response and dont play poor me its really pathetic.

You would have no problem with me if you would stop your slander and attacks, but you insist that you do not lie, but you clearly do. Sorry.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462474 Jul 15, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
With the exception of the Shabbat, the weekdays have no names. They are simply numbered:
alef yom rishon = "first day" =(Sunday)
bet yom sheni = "second day" =(Monday)
gimel yom sh'lishi = "third day" =(Tuesday)
dalet yom revi'i = "fourth day" =(Wednesday)
he yom chamishi = "fifth day" =(Thursday)
vav yom shishi = "sixth day" =(Friday)
Saturday is the weekly sabbath as taught in the Word of God...
Christ was crucified on Friday. He died about mid-afternoon.That is why they were in a hurry to get the body of Christ down from the cross....prepare his body for burial....and bury him before sundown...because that is the beginning of the Sabbath in the NT...sundown Friday till sundown Saturday...
Now I want you to humble yourself and ask God to help you to endure correction. Your believing that Christ was crucified on a friday and rose on a sunday is just wrong. Simple as that. The following link should help you to see the error in your belief concerning the length of time Christ was in the tomb.

http://www.ucg.org/doctrinal-beliefs/jesus-wa...

Why do you get so upset and rebellious when someone corrects you? You need to pray about that.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462475 Jul 15, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Go do what you do best....don't forget to brush your teeth....
Well ah do ah say ah do declah suh!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#462476 Jul 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now I want you to humble yourself and ask God to help you to endure correction. Your believing that Christ was crucified on a friday and rose on a sunday is just wrong. Simple as that. The following link should help you to see the error in your belief concerning the length of time Christ was in the tomb.
http://www.ucg.org/doctrinal-beliefs/jesus-wa...
Why do you get so upset and rebellious when someone corrects you? You need to pray about that.
You do indeed have a reprobate mind:

unapproved, i.e. rejected; by implication, worthless (literally or morally):--castaway, rejected, reprobate.
marge

Ames, IA

#462477 Jul 15, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Dustie you need to dust the lies off of yourself and go to confession.Everything you claim on this post is all lies and twisted.The only people on this forum that are throwing hissy fits are you catholics. And if you want to talking about someone using more than one name try pointing the finger at your buddie.She had three names all at once attacking me at the same time..How nuts is that....Post what ever you want about the orthodox church I wanna know whats going on...Post away Baby! And hermi and I never said that WE believe the Orthodox believe they are the true church. WE said that the Orthodox believe this to be true...okie dokie...hope you got it right this time.....one more thing...everything you say about us is what YOU are feeling....YOUR easy to read!
That is a huge difference among us, we go to God for confession, you go to man.

He alone is one's healer.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#462478 Jul 15, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not trying to smear the catholic church.
Your church was smeared hundreds of years before I was born.Get use to it.
Oh...Did you tell those Catholics in real life that? Did you insist to them they are an abortion to the truth? Is this an admission that you are a liar? Its obvious to anyone with an ounce of integrity.
The attacks came from you, you just got a response and your hypcocrisy was responded to.
Ah...You must mean like if you want to know the dark side of Catholicism listen to Dust Storm if you want to be a Christian pass. lol Meanwhile true Christians post inflammatory posts mocking the church and all kinds of rubbish and you calling it an abortion and all the evil Catholics will burn in hell of course as there is nothing inflammatory about that. So anything that is posted whether remotely true, implied or a lie is perfect as long as it slanders Catholics and the church. Good stuff you two have there. I dont think those are Orthodox truths just yours. Im sure you can post your truths on an Orthdox forum to Patriarchs and get no argument. lol
Yeah you are a real piece of art. Anyone with an ounce of integrity knows that you are not honest, objective or truthful. However I am sure you will continue to make your half baked, blind observations and quips about what you think you know. Herme and Sere truths. Good stuff! Nothing ever poisonous from you. Abortion to the truth indeed.
You see I dont recall any Catholic claiming they dont care what is posted about the church. You both made the claim you dont care what people on anonymous forum say. You clearly do nor do you care if the massive slander posted often you actually add your own and then lie and say you didnt. How sad. You attack the church expect a response and dont play poor me its really pathetic.
You would have no problem with me if you would stop your slander and attacks, but you insist that you do not lie, but you clearly do. Sorry.
Why try to make an argument through devious means. If you have an argument make it. I never said Caths go to hell, I never posted the acrobats, I never said the Cath Church was an abortion. It is intellectually dishonest for you to try to sneak this by.When I speak of the Cath Church it will be thru History and theology. The reason I dont post links is that I may go through 20 different pieces before I post something. I dont just jump to an Ortho site like you jump to a Cath and post what they state.If you want APA style footnotes teach a Masters level class.This is Topix.If you want to question me question me on theology or history, Dont remake history and say I said something and attack that.You are chasing shadows,

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462479 Jul 15, 2013
Now why do I love this song?

http://rock.rapgenius.com/Journey-dont-stop-b...

Some of y'all white folks sho can sing,LOL,LOL. Sho nuff y'all can,lol.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462480 Jul 15, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You do indeed have a reprobate mind:
unapproved, i.e. rejected; by implication, worthless (literally or morally):--castaway, rejected, reprobate.
And ya still want me don't ya? Don cha?

Since: Jun 13

Bangkok, Thailand

#462482 Jul 16, 2013
love how this went from screw the popes decision to aliens!!! damn conspiracies we're never gonna know what truth is and theres not much point in putting our energy into it. just be a nice person and get on with your life, you know!! i mean i would like to believe this stuff i love my sci-fi but i don't try to look for an answer thats what star wars is for, never get old!:) we're most likely not going to have a effect anyway, you just end up becoming neurotic and obsessive about it all. you read all this stuff either from a tool of mass control (the bible) or on youtube!! put the dots together!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#462483 Jul 16, 2013
How much you pay or give order for corupt documents trough corupt institution or org..as false upsdown story..
it is written
nothing new under sky
accusers abusers prosecutors judges this and that are some..

did corupt owfull org. fill shame
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#462484 Jul 16, 2013
don't eat
don't sit
don't asked
nothing from corupt org
truth

Perth, Australia

#462485 Jul 16, 2013
now
liar is liar
word spring $ring=evil digital tel
you are nothing=anger expression
nothing=zero
zarazerazirozorozuro
ziro racun=account bank number
zuro=zurich bank

why i am wrong
digital is evil=live=alive
shame of you all thiefs
whooo
i don't know who
march=spring mounth within year y ear=raye who is that..year y ear year=raye eye..ear and eye=who used that=who is on power=abuse power

eye and ear=power=someone on power who used and abuse power

sram te bilo who how..you have ke that w ha he hi ho hu..he..=man gramar he can be she $he s=19 1+9=10=j
j he who?h=8 e=5 85 or *+% 8+5=13=lost property
psalm 85;13=righteousness=i am notwrong
nk
truth

Perth, Australia

#462486 Jul 16, 2013
no deference
Creator give free will..yep
now
you say we are deference
shame on you
How you can say Creator not created us?
We can created too..we belong to creation.
deference is who betray..who liked be bigger then god
not meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis under ISIS threat 16 hr Joe W 1
Transgender man: I met with Pope Francis Fri TerryE 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jan 28 Married in 8,881
Pope's visit to stoke climate fight Jan 26 SpaceBlues 1
Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Jan 21 theidiotsareunited 3
More Jan 20 George 3
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Jan 20 KidlatNgayon 80
More from around the web