Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,573
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#462313 Jul 15, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't seem to stop the insults, can you?
I have never cussed at you or anyone else, but thank you for proving me right!
Regina..this is for you from post #439284 enjoy hypocrite.

To Jethro Regina said: This is BS, Jethro. I don't know what this is and don't care.

**I know what you're going to say, you didn't say it but as your friend Tony says, you implied it. I see you have cussed a few more times. Playing it off because you knew I'd expose you. What a wonderful example you set for your children. Now go to your priest for lying. ROTFLAU!!!

**Remember your words: "I have never cussed at you or anyone else".

Biggest liar on the board Regina. Have a great day!!

BTW..not surprised coming from a catholic

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#462314 Jul 15, 2013
I've learned that in religion one must use correct terminology if one wants the attention of a certain god or a certain devil.

:)

I am now asking Iblis to throw a curse on KayMarie as payback.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

In Islam the Devil is known as Ibl&#299;s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_ (Islam)

Prince George, Canada

#462315 Jul 15, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you confused about?
<quoted text>
Okay - if that is your definition.
<quoted text>
I never claimed to know the truth.
What I have claimed are as follows:
- so-called "Christians" only use, follow and understand a portion of what Jesus taught, thus, only accepting a portion of his teachings, because men had decided to.
- so-called "Christians" cannot define what the "Church" is - just too many variables.
- so-called "Christians" would rather use more of "Paul" than of Jesus to express what Jesus taught.
- so-called "Christians" have only used the less that six of the original 13 Apostles that men had decided to use, in order to determine what Jesus taught and a belief in Jesus.
As you can see - all facts and all show an incomplete Jesus, whom most so-called "Christians" -'lean on','believe in', accept as their Savior.
I wonder how a half-belief in Jesus actually fully saves?
I'll use your trick.

Self.

Prince George, Canada

#462316 Jul 15, 2013
<I wonder how a half-belief in Jesus actually fully saves?
I suggest you ask KayMarie for Jesus' telephone number, or you just ask KayMarie direct.

Chuck

Dublin, OH

#462317 Jul 15, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! I really did get under your skin. I had no idea.
Ooops, did I just curse at you?
Here is your post again.

ReginaM wrote:

<quoted text>
I have never cussed at you or anyone else

**Boy...you may have to pray to Mary on this one. Twice caught lying..wow.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#462318 Jul 15, 2013
who="Seraphima" http://queeringthechurch.com/2011/01/11/pope-...

Leaves me speechless...

KM

Prince George, Canada

#462319 Jul 15, 2013
I wonder who sucked up more enlightenment ... Buddha or Jerry Falwell???

Prince George, Canada

#462320 Jul 15, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Leaves me speechless...
KM
IMPOSSIBLE!

Prince George, Canada

#462321 Jul 15, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is your post again.
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never cussed at you or anyone else
**Boy...you may have to pray to Mary on this one. Twice caught lying..wow.
Christians don't LIE ... they just disagree! Jesus doesn't allow them to lie.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#462322 Jul 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll use your trick.
Self.
okay - you do get to choose.

Good luck.

#462323 Jul 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Preachers of supposed truth are blathering idiots.
Bibles become weapons in their hands.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
God Invented Sex … Charles Wittschiebe … Seventh-Day-Adventist Pastor
Sex and You
The Bible frequently refers, in a spiritual sense, to circumcision. No one can grasp the term’s significance without being able in his mind to see the minor operation portrayed in the word itself. Moses writes in explicit terms when telling of his own experience with his son, or when relating events in the lives of the people of God. A circle of flesh cut from the foreskin of the penis became, by the command of God himself, a symbol of dedication and loyalty to Him and to his covenant. One can reasonably assume that God chose the genital organ because in one sense it lies at the center of life. One can reasonably assume that God chose the genital organ because in one sense it lies at the center of life from the man’s side, it produced the “seed” that shared in the process of reproducing children in the image of their parents, who reflected the image of Adam, who reflected the image of God. God creates life; man originates it through the process of reproduction.
The Lord could have had something similar done with the woman, but He decided to set the mark of loyalty in man’s body. Symbolically, the man’s wife shared the dedication by virtue of being married to a circumcised man.
Surely it was a strange rite for God to ordain if the sex organs are “dirty” or inherently more sinful than other parts of the body, or if we should never refer to them in a spiritual context.
Frankness in dealing with the subject of sex is highly desirable. Only an unhealthy attitude toward it causes one to misconstrue frankness for vulgarity.
The ABRAHAMIC.... physical circumcision of the male

meant that when the sperm was past from the circumcised male into the

female in

The act of generation;.... the seed of the man passed through a divine

covenant made between that man and God .

The female conceiving in the womb, to begin the formation of the

embryo of a special covenanted person

which person would be ...a descendent in the

covenant of Abraham ...Israel

Prince George, Canada

#462324 Jul 15, 2013
KayMarie has no idea what a horrible fate awaits in the hereafter if one is not of the Muslim faith.

I have been called by Allah to preach that message to KayMarie.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Devil (Islam)

"We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith."

Prince George, Canada

#462325 Jul 15, 2013
I figure if I join every religion, I will be able to indeed know the mind of the creator.

I'll have the WHOLE picture rather than bits and pieces of discombobulated information.

hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#462326 Jul 15, 2013
THE BIBLE SAYS....
BLOWS THE FABLES OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH COMPLETELY OUT OF EXISTENCE ....
CONCERNING THE HOLY ASSUMPTION OF MARY AND
THE SAINTS APPROACHING JESUS IN THEIR BEHALF..
1Ti 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
The Bible says a lot of things that you persist in distorting. manipulating, twisting and perverting the ACTUAL TRUTH into your
"own personal" (anti-catholic) nonsense!! The fact is that "all you do" is pull up a bunch of bible verses, attach your "editorialized (false) interpretation to them and then attack 2000 year of the historical and biblical VERIFIED AND PROVEN TRUTH of Jesus Christ and HIS One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church with your heretical teaching!!
I Timothy 3:15 "Blows your (bible only)beliefs completely out of existence" when Paul calls THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH. There is NOTHING written, in the Bible,ANYWHERE, where "anyone at anytime" says that the Bible is the ONLY source of TRUTH that God chose to transmit HIS divine. Jesus never said it, none of the Apostles, ever said it, Paul never said it--in fact he said "just the opposite (again) in I Timothy 3:15, YET you keep "throwing this lie of yours" around on this forum, deceiving yourself in your "failed attempts" to deceive us Catholics!! The TRUTH has, is and will always remain in Jesus Christ, in and through His One True Apostolic Catholic Church. Comdemning and judgemental preachers, like you Confrinting, "have come and gone" for over 2000 years ---YET---the Church lives on!! WHY??? Because Jesus said it would when HE established HIS One True Church in Matthew 16:13-21.... Until you come to TRUE SALVATION in Jesus Christ, your ministry and preaching are "nothing more" than a clanging gong or a noise cymbal!I Cor 13:1
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#462327 Jul 15, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
how come the Jews didn't wait until the child was old enough to circumcise them?
The idea of infant Baptism is that the child is brought forth by their two Christian parents, and initiated into Christ's Church.
Infant Baptism is practiced by most of Christianity - including Protestantism.
It wasn't until the born again movement decided they were going to dictate Christianity themselves and undo it. Really Chuck, your new teaching on Baptism is so new, that Confrint probably remembers when it was installed by you guys.
Hey Clay...did you read the post where I caught your fellow catholic Regina in a lie. She said she has never cussed at anyone on here and obviously she lied. As a fellow catholic, would you suggest to her to go see her priest or how should she handle it?

#462328 Jul 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
KayMarie has no idea what a horrible fate awaits in the hereafter if one is not of the Muslim faith.
I have been called by Allah to preach that message to KayMarie.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>
Devil (Islam)
"We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith."
~~~

THE LORD REBUKE YOU

Pro_26:2 As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

No matter what you conjure up in your demonic witch craft...

It cannot pass through the BLOOD OF JESUS..IN WHICH my WIFE AND i ARE

COVERED...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#462329 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Not good at memory?
I've posted numerous times about anyone who would like to volunteer their time to participate in a prayer experiment, to show how prayer doesn't work.
My latest post to you, was my attempt at humor - showing how you jumped at prayer, but didn't contact me in order to test out your praying efforts.
Your efforts must be just like answering the questions I posed to you a second time last week - they were diverted.
I do not read everyones posts. sorry.My memory is alittle strained these days with nicks illness.If you have a question for me that I have not answered please ask me again and I will be on the look out for you...sorry

Location hidden

#462330 Jul 15, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says a lot of things that you persist in distorting. manipulating, twisting and perverting the ACTUAL TRUTH into your
"own personal" (anti-catholic) nonsense!! The fact is that "all you do" is pull up a bunch of bible verses, attach your "editorialized (false) interpretation to them and then attack 2000 year of the historical and biblical VERIFIED AND PROVEN TRUTH of Jesus Christ and HIS One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church with your heretical teaching!!
I Timothy 3:15 "Blows your (bible only)beliefs completely out of existence" when Paul calls THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH. There is NOTHING written, in the Bible,ANYWHERE, where "anyone at anytime" says that the Bible is the ONLY source of TRUTH that God chose to transmit HIS divine. Jesus never said it, none of the Apostles, ever said it, Paul never said it--in fact he said "just the opposite (again) in I Timothy 3:15, YET you keep "throwing this lie of yours" around on this forum, deceiving yourself in your "failed attempts" to deceive us Catholics!! The TRUTH has, is and will always remain in Jesus Christ, in and through His One True Apostolic Catholic Church. Comdemning and judgemental preachers, like you Confrinting, "have come and gone" for over 2000 years ---YET---the Church lives on!! WHY??? Because Jesus said it would when HE established HIS One True Church in Matthew 16:13-21.... Until you come to TRUE SALVATION in Jesus Christ, your ministry and preaching are "nothing more" than a clanging gong or a noise cymbal!I Cor 13:1
http://queeringthechurch.com/2 011/01/11/pope-benedicts-gay-c ircus-at-the-vatican/

Location hidden

#462331 Jul 15, 2013
who="Seraphima" http://queeringthechurch.com/2011/01/11/pope-...
Leaves me speachless...
KM
I now what u mean...I fainted and was revived by little Chihuahua...lol

#462332 Jul 15, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Clay...did you read the post where I caught your fellow catholic Regina in a lie. She said she has never cussed at anyone on here and obviously she lied. As a fellow catholic, would you suggest to her to go see her priest or how should she handle it?
~~~

Just what do you expect to come from an individual that worships their institution and all it's frills pomp and pride...

Worships Idols icons images that God forbids Prays to Mary and the dead
instead of Jesus...

Mat_12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh
Mat_12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Scales Off 8,533
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) 8 hr ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) 22 hr kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) 23 hr tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Mon Atheist Silurist 23
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey Oct 21 Serkan Turkbayram 6
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Oct 20 Belle Sexton 11

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE