Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
445,901 - 445,920 of 538,995 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Greater Love Than This”

Since: Aug 08

Has No Man

#462135 Jul 14, 2013
RELIGIUOS,FOLK MUSIC..

I've been to Baptist service with COUNTRY HYMNS ..beautiful.music

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#462136 Jul 14, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
But in that context of the post I answered ..if the priest is,worried about driving ..use watered down wine..Or just take a,sip.
Why are they worried ..I don't get it
Are they expecting to be over whatever the legal limit is.
Silly

You said: Use wine that is similar to the NEW WINE of JesUS time.

That is exactly what they are doing!!!!

“Greater Love Than This”

Since: Aug 08

Has No Man

#462137 Jul 14, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You said: Use wine that is similar to the NEW WINE of JesUS time.
That is exactly what they are doing!!!!
Point was ..cut d own on the alcohol in it ..Lol.So they don t get arrested.

Though I don't understand t h e concern ..since they only sip the wine..
youtube

AOL

#462138 Jul 14, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#462139 Jul 14, 2013
hojo wrote:
The Catholic Church and the Catholic Doctrine of Faith IS, HAS and will ALWAYS be the FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the FULLNESS of the FAITH. I NEVER said that it is the ONLY truth on earth!!!(YOU DID)!! Again---it is the FULLNESS or COMPLETENESS of the TRUTH, that I/we as Catholics believe was God through His Son Jesus Christ was the original intended TRUTH, discarded, and rejected especially by bible only Protestants. There are many "partial truth religions and selected components (half-truth beliefs) which are incomplete religions, many of which are "spin-offs" from (and who have rejected) Jesus Christs One TRUE Catholic Church. Regardless, we ALL remain bothers and sisters of God Our Creator!!
hojo, you are brainwashed and totally deluded.
The RCC teaches ALL BUT THE TRUTH.
The RCC is the originator of the JESUITS whose sole task was to confuse protestants and feed them lies and half truths so that they would return to "the mother church".
The RCC is also the originator of the Illuminati who I'm sure you will have heard of. They are the most deceptive organisation ever on this planet.

In no way would knowing protestants ever conceive of joining with the harlot church you adhere to.

The RCC has persecuted, tortured and burned many true saints throughout history.

You are one who has been spawned by this horrific religion as you constantly crow about it being the FULLNESS or COMPLETENESS of the TRUTH. Which it is not.

Anything the RCC has touched is corrupt and false.

Just look at the characters who have lead your abomination.

Research TEN WORST POPES and you will see how sick the RCC really is.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#462140 Jul 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi June:
One is truly a Christ-in [Christian] if God saved him >
And of COURSE ... you are one of the saved ones ... RIGHT???

The story never changes. The ones who preach believe THEY are saved and others will go to hell.

It's a constant reminder to me why I am not in any religion.

Prince George, Canada

#462141 Jul 14, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to clarify this. First of all, I think any worship towards Jesus Christ is a good thing.
But as a Catholic, you are certain that you are special to "god."

And you believe that all others in other religions have no hope of salvation because they don't worship an image of Jesus.

You don't fool me. I've read your posts.

Prince George, Canada

#462142 Jul 14, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church and the Catholic Doctrine of Faith IS, HAS and will ALWAYS be the FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the FULLNESS of the FAITH.
I believe religion is all based on guessing games ... fairy tales ... illusions ... gossip, morphed and re-morphed to suit individual tastes.

ALL!!!

Prince George, Canada

#462143 Jul 14, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Point was ..cut d own on the alcohol in it ..Lol.So they don t get arrested.
Though I don't understand t h e concern ..since they only sip the wine..
Is that why priests are taking treatment from the Catholic institution for alcohol addiction?

You people don't know HOW to quit lying.

Prince George, Canada

#462144 Jul 14, 2013
It's common sense that priests that sip the wine, will be tempted to drink the wine when they suffer emotional distress.

And many of them feel lonely, isolated, unable to develop relationships with women or men and not feel guilt because of their religion.

I feel compassion for the priests and anger at an institution so wretched as to twist human nature into something it was never meant to be.

At one time even popes were married.

Religion is a scam.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#462145 Jul 14, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Jesus will judge us by our hearts and what we knew.
That's His Job not mine June.
How will He judge a poo person who never knew about Him ..No idea.
How will He judge a minister ..again no idea.
let me tell you how a minister is judged.

"it is ordained that we who preach the Gospel must live by it."

same book that judges sin also judges us.

No Difference!!!!
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#462146 Jul 14, 2013

Published on Dec 27, 2012

The Vatican is being exposed for what it is: The most criminal organization in existence. The crimes that they have managed to commit against humanity for 2000 years via its criminal priests, nuns, and evil religious leaders are now being discovered worldwide, as it is written that any day now, the Catholic Church will go up in flames and be destroyed forever, as it is the mother of all abominations on Earth.

The Protect Your Children Foundation is documenting and exposing all of its crimes worldwide, alerting entire nations of the dangers that the Catholic Church poses to our children in our communities, as they have been implementing crime schemes of rape, torture, starvation, human experiments, abuse, exploitation and more in its religious institutions, while claiming to 'help children'.

The Vatican has utilized its false appearance of mercy, claiming they are representatives of Christ, when in fact, they do this to gain trust and commit crimes. For more info, visit:-

http://www.vaticancrimes.us

Prince George, Canada

#462147 Jul 14, 2013
Back when priest WERE married, the pope wasn't content that they had wives and children.

And the sick bastard got away with it.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book "The History Of Christianity ... The Church from the Reformation to the Present, Volume 2, by Clyde L. Manschreck ... comes the following........

On the death of Alexander II, Hildebrand ordered a fast for three days, and was then acclaimed by the people and elected by the cardinals as Pope Gregory VII (107385). Dedicated to the austere ideals of Cluny, Gregory sought to enforce clerical celibacy not only as a purer state but as a means of freeing the church from the world. In1074 he prohibited future marriages and ordered married priests to dismiss their wives or give up reading mass. Clerical marriage from his viewpoint was no better than fornication. Laymen were urged not to take the sacraments from such guilty priests. Havoc resulted. Priests were insulted, tortured; some were driven to suicide, some even murdered. Legal wives became harlots, and legitimate children, bastards. But Gregory moved relentlessly forward, unseating bishops who opposed him, especially in the north. He enforced clerical celibacy, but at a great price and without permanence, for at the time of the Reformation in the sixteenth century the church was licensing clerical concubines and taxing the children of bishops.

Prince George, Canada

#462148 Jul 14, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>let me tell you how a minister is judged.
"it is ordained that we who preach the Gospel must live by it."
same book that judges sin also judges us.
No Difference!!!!
Don't pretend you are fond of those who don't follow your religion. You aren't ... so don't LIE!

I can't remember how many times I've been "instructed" by Christians that if I don't believe as they believe I WILL burn in hell.

They weren't fond of me. They simply wanted to dictate what I had to believe before they WOULD be fond of me.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462149 Jul 14, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
So ...umm..you are supposed to tell us you have foreknowledge THat you are one of these.
I thought the Spirit marked the elect during the tribulation ...But I could be wrong
Do you mean to tell me that you're not one of those misled souls that believe the Elect will be raptured away and won't be here during the tribulation period?

The Elect is being "MARKED" (SEALED) even as we speak. They were foreordained.predestinated even before the foundation of this world. But that raises yet another question that many can't answer accurately. Why were they predestinated?

If you understood that they were in exixtence in the first heaven and earth age,then one would begin to understand why they were predestinated. They have already been justified.

Prince George, Canada

#462150 Jul 14, 2013
Those men of the hierarchy were NOT holy. The were sick!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

From the book, Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven Uta Ranke-Heinemann

The same disapproval of pleasure affected the priestly way of life, which had to be remote from the moral slums of everyday existence. Hostility to marriage logically leads to the celibate life of the priesthood. And so it is no wonder that the great Mariologist and despiser of marriage, Pope Siricus, stood in the forefront of the battle against the marriage of priests. He had a decisive influence on the development of celibacy when in his letter to the Spanish bishop Himerius of Tarragona (385) he labeled it a crimen for priests to continue having relationships with their wives after their ordination. He called that an abscoena cupiditas.(At the beginning of the evolution of celibacy most priests were still married; only after 1139 were priests no longer allowed to marry.)

Prince George, Canada

#462151 Jul 14, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean to tell me that you're not one of those misled souls that believe the Elect will be raptured away and won't be here during the tribulation period?
The Elect is being "MARKED" (SEALED) even as we speak. They were foreordained.predestinated even before the foundation of this world. But that raises yet another question that many can't answer accurately. Why were they predestinated?
If you understood that they were in exixtence in the first heaven and earth age,then one would begin to understand why they were predestinated. They have already been justified.
Another sick puppy ... filled with religious "gossip" eager to spread it around the earth.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#462152 Jul 14, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you guys aware of what the ELECT will be doing in the millennium, when Christ returns and set up His world wide kingdom for a thousand years? The Elect will be teaching everyone (INCLUDING ALL YOU BELIEVERS) these things that you do not understand at this time such as what really happened in the garden of Eden. Yes, believers as well as unbelievers will be in that 1000 year millenial kingdom of Christ here on earth. It will be a time of teaching and discipline. Many of you believers that think you know Gods word will discover just how little you actually do know in the millennium.
~~~
Your supposition is much ado about nothing...AND IT WILL ONLY CAUSE CONFUSION...
The gospel of Jesus Christ is what is of importance...
The urgent message today is,
PREACH THE WORD
Rom_10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
2Ti_4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2Ti 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
AND IT WILL BE TIL JESUS COMES..
You will be one of those that the Elect will teach in Christ's millennial kingdom. Now as to whether or not you will receive it then after you have been taught the ACCURATE word of God is up to you. But know this,after you have been taught the ACCURATE word of God per the Elect of God in the millennial kingdom of Christ,there will be a judgement and if you then reject that word of God as you do now Christ will be more than justified in depositing your soul in hell.

Many of you reject the ACCURACY of Gods word and instead listen to fairy tales and outright lies because God has blinded your eyes to the truth at this time. Those are not my words but that's scripture.
Eisenhower

Orange, CA

#462153 Jul 14, 2013
Duz the new pope do anal rape on young boyz all day like all other popes who preceded him did?

Do all catolic preechers do anal rape on young boyz? Do they learn to do it at preecher school?

If I were a doctor, I wouldn't do abortions to help the mother. I would do abortion cuz it's fun to kill babies!
Clay

Chicago, IL

#462154 Jul 14, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SaJ82MFji2cXX
Published on Dec 27, 2012
The Vatican is being exposed for what it is: The most criminal organization in existence. The crimes that they have managed to commit against humanity for 2000 years via its criminal priests, nuns, and evil religious leaders are now being discovered worldwide, as it is written that any day now, the Catholic Church will go up in flames and be destroyed forever, as it is the mother of all abominations on Earth.
The Protect Your Children Foundation is documenting and exposing all of its crimes worldwide, alerting entire nations of the dangers that the Catholic Church poses to our children in our communities, as they have been implementing crime schemes of rape, torture, starvation, human experiments, abuse, exploitation and more in its religious institutions, while claiming to 'help children'.
The Vatican has utilized its false appearance of mercy, claiming they are representatives of Christ, when in fact, they do this to gain trust and commit crimes. For more info, visit:-
http://www.vaticancrimes.us
Don't you think its odd that the SDA people (among others) need to rely on smearing the Catholic faith in order to exist?
I mean, we Catholics don't need to prove you guys wrong in order to have our faith. But you surely need to prove us wrong!
In fact, your elders go through great pains to spread things about what we Catholics supposedly believe. The Jehovah's almost soley rely on their propaganda pamphlets about the Catholic Church when they show up at your door.
My point is...Your religion should be able to stand on its own merit rather than hanging on whether or not you can show another religion in error.
That's called insecurity. The SDA are not secure enough in their belief system. They need to scramble through the book of Revelation and attempt to demonstrate that the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon. Otherwise, they do not have a religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Thu Maverick 8,274
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Thu ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Aug 27 Ponniah 1
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Aug 26 christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Aug 23 ELIAS IBARRA 46
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••