Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687223 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#461745 Jul 13, 2013
Mat_4:4 But he answered and said,

==>It is written,

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVE YOUR EUCHARIST..

YOU BREAD AND WINE

BUT

YOU DENY GOD'S WORD...
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#461746 Jul 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the Jewish god approve of your Protestant shouting???
:)
You should see em' live....lol.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#461747 Jul 13, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Pope Francis nowhere suggested that the atheist was justified, or saved for that matter, by being an atheist or by "doing good."
You forgot his USE of the word "redeemed."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

If you believed Jesus "redeemed" you ... would you take that to the bank as being valid?

It seems to me it's a better word than heretic, which was the word used against Atheists for centuries as a reason for burning at the stake according to the old popes.

If one pope is a liar ... chances are better than not, they all were liars ... as were all other theologians.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#461748 Jul 13, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE ROMAN CATHOLIC DENIES
THAT THE BELIEVER
HAS THE GOD GIVEN POWER TO BECOME A SON OF GOD."
No faithful Catholic has ever denied that.
"thous shalt not bear false witness"
They just did by saying we don't have the 'fullness of the faith'.

#461749 Jul 13, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
==>It is written,
Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
YOU BREAD AND WINE
BUT
YOU DENY GOD'S WORD...
~~~

FACT IS IN YOUR EUCHARIST, YOU DO NOT SERVE WINE...

AND YOU ATTEMPT TO SURVIVE SPIRITUALLY BY BREAD ALONE.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#461750 Jul 13, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say he is a heretic if he said that.
He would not beable to lay claim to be the leader of the larges and proclaimed the True Only true church of God.
He would be a false teacher, a fake and non Christian.
When did he say that by the way??
He said all humanity is redeemed by Christ's sacrifice on the cross. He didn't say atheists are saved.

Do you know the meaning of "redeemed" in the context of the Christian faith LTM?
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#461751 Jul 13, 2013
==>It is written,
Man shall not live by bread alone,
I suggest you try some cheese.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#461752 Jul 13, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks RoSesz! Good comments! Yes--as a Catholic Christian, I accept Jesus Christ (every day) "personally" at Daily Mass, in the Eucharist (His TRUE body and TRUE blood) as well every day in my prayer life!! You are correct in saying that not all Protestants are Catholic "bashers" who condemn, hate and pass their personal opinion judgement upon the faith and salvation of Catholics and the Catholic Church! However--on this forum, it is quite easy to pick out who are "the wolves in sheep's clothing"!!!!
I honestly think a lot comes from misconceptions we pick up along the way.

I have had some odd questions about Catholics..one from an older person at that Church.

But the oddest was from a really nice Christian lady I met on this very forum..whose name escapes me as it has been at least 3 years ago

She wanted to know In the Mass if the elements actually tasted like meat and blood.

She was serious..on my part I thought Baptists would be very foreign in belief..judgemental ..And a lot of other stupid ideas .

The most foreign thing I came across was we lift our hands to heaven ..well some do..while praying.

Every theological fact about JESUS was the same ..No contradiction.

What I did discover through study ..That I did nit know as a child ..was the CUP. In the garden
Was Not just what was to come .

But the SINS he would literally take into Himself fir is..every evil thing He must "swallow "" become sin for us.

That is why He cried out ..as He..fir the first time in eternity
.was separated from the FATHER. BY OUR SIN .

HOW HORRID for them both.

As a,child I learned of His physical suffering ..

It was not clear how much He suffered. on that cross Spiritually .

There is s great little book.

By Richard Exley

AND THEN HE CALLED MY NAME

about 12 who were involved with Him and His death..it illustrates this perfectly ..using scripture.

I recommend it ..

Ok here is one thing I just remembered this prayer.
http://christianicon.tumblr.com/post/52939558...

To a non Catholic this ..as you know from your days as a non Catholic is almost heresy.

I know we had disability..crowning Mary in May..prayers,TO HER all the time
Just saying

We are found by the Spirit ..called to worship where we are ..at that point in our lives..AT HIS PLEASURE.. We answer or we don't ..But HE REALLY gives us many chances and ways to worship.

I do not see any real Christian as second class..And wish characters on here saw us the same way.

I do nit think He wants His children fighting .

Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#461753 Jul 13, 2013
==>It is written,
YOU BREAD AND WINE
BUT
YOU DENY GOD'S WORD...
The bread He speaks of here isn't the Eucharist. He explains what the Bread of Life is in John 6. That "bread" is His body. Pentecostals deny Jesus's words in John 6.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#461754 Jul 13, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You should see em' live....lol.
OH I have!!!

I had one fundamentalist get in my face with the threat ... "Nobody gets between me and MY god."

I could have told her I didn't want her supposed god on my turf, but fear prevented me from saying more, as I thought the next communication would be her fist in my face.

And I am NOT joking.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#461755 Jul 13, 2013
....Lol. not characters..Some Catholics on here did not see us as second class Christians,

Sorry Madame Kindle has her own vocabulary
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#461756 Jul 13, 2013
People that are certain they OWN the emotions of gods are dangerous to say the least.

Those suspected of evil-doings didn't live long.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

World History Timelines
Din Timelines

1348x
Accused of being a cause of the plague, the Jews in France were dragged from their houses and burned. Pogroms occurred throughout Europe. When the plague subsided, few Jews were left in Germany ? or the Low Countries.
ReginaM

Bloomfield, NJ

#461757 Jul 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think a lot comes from misconceptions we pick up along the way.
I have had some odd questions about Catholics..one from an older person at that Church.
But the oddest was from a really nice Christian lady I met on this very forum..whose name escapes me as it has been at least 3 years ago
She wanted to know In the Mass if the elements actually tasted like meat and blood.
She was serious..on my part I thought Baptists would be very foreign in belief..judgemental ..And a lot of other stupid ideas .
The most foreign thing I came across was we lift our hands to heaven ..well some do..while praying.
Every theological fact about JESUS was the same ..No contradiction.
What I did discover through study ..That I did nit know as a child ..was the CUP. In the garden
Was Not just what was to come .
But the SINS he would literally take into Himself fir is..every evil thing He must "swallow "" become sin for us.
That is why He cried out ..as He..fir the first time in eternity
.was separated from the FATHER. BY OUR SIN .
HOW HORRID for them both.
As a,child I learned of His physical suffering ..
It was not clear how much He suffered. on that cross Spiritually .
There is s great little book.
By Richard Exley
AND THEN HE CALLED MY NAME
about 12 who were involved with Him and His death..it illustrates this perfectly ..using scripture.
I recommend it ..
Ok here is one thing I just remembered this prayer.
http://christianicon.tumblr.com/post/52939558...
To a non Catholic this ..as you know from your days as a non Catholic is almost heresy.
I know we had disability..crowning Mary in May..prayers,TO HER all the time
Just saying
We are found by the Spirit ..called to worship where we are ..at that point in our lives..AT HIS PLEASURE.. We answer or we don't ..But HE REALLY gives us many chances and ways to worship.
I do not see any real Christian as second class..And wish characters on here saw us the same way.
I do nit think He wants His children fighting .
Excuse me, but did you just say Jesus was separated from the Father by sin??

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#461758 Jul 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot his USE of the word "redeemed."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
If you believed Jesus "redeemed" you ... would you take that to the bank as being valid?
It seems to me it's a better word than heretic, which was the word used against Atheists for centuries as a reason for burning at the stake according to the old popes.
If one pope is a liar ... chances are better than not, they all were liars ... as were all other theologians.
Jeez June. Why not worry about your own lies as it relates to distortions about Catholic teachings. At least you can do something about that! You can tell the truth as opposed to writing distortions about Pope Francis saying atheists are saved. I posted the correction for you and it only takes a few minutes to read. Not all that difficult to understand.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#461759 Jul 13, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The bread He speaks of here isn't the Eucharist. He explains what the Bread of Life is in John 6. That "bread" is His body. Pentecostals deny Jesus's words in John 6.
You won't get through to whoever owns the physical body of KayMarie.

God has called and KayMarie is no longer available as the god now does all the posting.

Sarcasm intended
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#461760 Jul 13, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
They just did by saying we don't have the 'fullness of the faith'.
You don't. You do have the God given power to change that marge by going to your local Catholic Church and asking about the RCIA program.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#461761 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
FACT IS IN YOUR EUCHARIST, YOU DO NOT SERVE WINE...
AND YOU ATTEMPT TO SURVIVE SPIRITUALLY BY BREAD ALONE.
Another lie.

I receive the Precious Blood twice a week.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#461762 Jul 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
....Lol. not characters..Some Catholics on here did not see us as second class Christians,
Then they are NOT real Catholics. Real Catholics see those in ALL other religions as lesser citizens because that is the way Jesus believes ... according to the REAL Catholic teachings.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Athanasian Creed

1. Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#461763 Jul 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
OH I have!!!
I had one fundamentalist get in my face with the threat ... "Nobody gets between me and MY god."
I could have told her I didn't want her supposed god on my turf, but fear prevented me from saying more, as I thought the next communication would be her fist in my face.
And I am NOT joking.
The Fundamentalist Inquisition? lol.

#461764 Jul 13, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~

JOHN CHAPTER 6 HAS 71 VERSES,,,

YOU PLACE SUCH EMPHASES ON THE EUCHARIST TO YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS IS BLOODLESS..

YET YOU DENY THE WORDS OF JESUS...AND REPLACE THEM WITH YOU CATECHISM,,

CALISTHENICS AND RITUALS...

YET THE WORDS OF JESUS CARRIES NO WEIGHT WITH YOU.

YOU ATTEMPT TO LIVE BY BREAD ALONE..WITH OUT BEING OBEDIENT TO HIS HIS WORD,

Mat_4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Mat_4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again,

Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Kennedy 10,635
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Tue Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web