Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687169 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#461622 Jul 12, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Not my take butterbean. It's one of those mysteries in Gods word that has just come to light in the last 50 years or so. Only a few people have the ability to comprehend this info of what really happened in the garden. I will say this though,if you cannot comprehend this about what really happened innthe garden then it's most likely that you are NOT one of Gods Elect. I believe that God is allowing ONLY the Elect to be able to see certain things in His word on a deeper level. Those that cannot comprehend these mysteries, sadly,it is not given for them to understand at this time.
And understand this one thing,I neither desire nor require any of you to agree with me on this matter of what took place in the garden of Eden. Unless you can understand the first 6 chapters of the book of Genesis ACCURATELY then you definitely won't understand the rest of Gods word for on those first 6 chapters of Genesis hinge the rest of the Bible.
Lol

Then you think.my belief in Jesus is for nothing since you have magical knowledge that I don't???

It's belief in His blood that saves..not some tree thing being the serpent
truth

Embleton, Australia

#461623 Jul 12, 2013
Your real Creator not created you for suffering.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461624 Jul 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And thank you Lord for withholding your love from the Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, et cetera ... as you and I KNOW they are not deserving of your love.
Jesus loves them all..He asks for acceptance

His chosen people He has a,plan for ..

But He loves all

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461625 Jul 12, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN
And Amen
marge

Leesburg, GA

#461626 Jul 12, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have many troubles Regina, Christians 'give it up God' alone, thats what HE wants, a very personally relationship.
HE's actually jealous if we don't, not a good thing.
Give it to God alone.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#461627 Jul 12, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
The bible tells us if we pray together together and agree on what we pray for..it will be a answered.
Besides we thought it woukd be away for believers to be together.:)
Yes RoSeze, me and the hubby prayed together as One, and me and six others prayed as One and me and the believers prayed together on this board as One, and all just today! All Glory to Him!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#461628 Jul 12, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Why is it you only show your disgust over the Catholic sins?
Maybe because the light is sooooo bright on them they can not be ignored nor avoided.
That's just the "present" atrocities...not even accounting the "past" atrocities.
Ever consider that?
If your organization is supposed to represent dignity and holiness, I want absolutely NOTHING to do with it!

Location hidden

#461629 Jul 12, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
They exhibit bigoted behavior regularly. They're bigots and I said so. Frankly, they're quite proud of it so I'm sure they took it as a compliment. You're the only one who's objecting.
I understand why you're afraid to answer my question and feel the need to belittle me, that's okay, charles. I get it.
He is simply showing what a hypocrite and liar you are.
You are what you are by your own making.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#461630 Jul 12, 2013
Aunt......

Tell me that Catholics don't worship Mary....

Pope Worships Mary!
www.jesus-is-savior.com/.../pope_worships_mar... Cached

Pope Worships Mary A prayer to Mary offered up by the Catholic pontiff. Many deny that Catholics pray to Mary. Here is proof that not only do ...

Location hidden

#461631 Jul 12, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentioned name calling Regina. Here is you on post #45424 talking to Black Thunder...enjoy:
Regina said: So, tell us, are you just an anti-Catholic bigot or do you include all Christians? You know, Baptists, Pentecostals, Methodists, Greek Orthodox, Lutherans, Presbyterians.....
*Love the affection you show to atheists Regina... hypocrite.
Oh...she is just such a pearl! We don't really mean to step on her, but she is inclined to dress any semblance of "pearls" in poop.
I am not an atheist BTW...Except maybe to the cristers here.

Location hidden

#461632 Jul 12, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's you on post #454668 showing affection to Black Thunder.
Regina said: If you knew how to read you would have seen that I said I was kidding around with someone which is why I changed names. But now that you mention it, yeah you are that stupid.
**Sooner or later I will find a post of you cussing at someone and I will expose you for the hypocrite you really are but in the meantime enjoy your posts showing affection.
Chuck...we may not agree on anything...ever, but this cathaholic POS is nothing but "evil" personified.
You have earned two knockouts for your disclosure.

Location hidden

#461633 Jul 12, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are thick, aren't you, charles? You just don't get it. You don't understand my question or why I asked it.
Guess it makes you feel better to call me names and belittle me instead. That's okay, I understand.
You don't have to understand...you just have to accept what you are.

Location hidden

#461634 Jul 12, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I venerate the Blessed Virgin and the saints and so did Bl. John Paul. We don't afford her divine worship.

worship (Christianity / Ecclesiastical Terms)(tr) to show profound religious devotion and respect to; adore or venerate (God or any person or thing considered divine)

So, by your own words, you do worship Mary and dead men your piped piper has dubbed "Saint"!!!!!

Location hidden

#461635 Jul 12, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
At the risk of riding on your coattails.....
There are Japanese Christians. I'm sure they engage in the practice of bowing to one another and no one has accused them of worshiping someone other than God.
Would you like me to introduce you to a "real" one? You will not like them at all. They will NOT tolerate your BS at all.

Location hidden

#461636 Jul 12, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have seances. We AND our Orthodox brethren ask the saints who are alive in heaven to pray to God on our behalf.
You don't ever ask anyone to pray for you?
I certainly don't!
If I have not achieved the dispensation of the requirements of my person, then I do NOT deserve the leniency of justice fairness or truth....simple as that. You crissters can believe anything that pleases your fancy, but right is right and wrong is wrong....Always remember that.
You can lie to yourselves all you want ...justice is justice.
It is what is is...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#461637 Jul 12, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Then you think.my belief in Jesus is for nothing since you have magical knowledge that I don't???
There are those that compose the Elect which number 144,000 and then there are the VERY ELECT that whose number are made up of a total of 7,000. Then there are the rest of the believers who are believe in God but they don't grasp the full mysteries that are revealed in scripture but they will in the millennium. The Elect of God are shown these mysteries now but the rest of Christianity won't have an understanding of these mysteries till the millennium.

Scripture tells us that there will be a sealing of Gods servants in there foreheads before the climax of this age. They are sealed with an ACCURATE knowledge of God word. It's not some magical knowledge as you stated but it's merely an ACCURATE knowledge
of Gods word with which they are sealed so that when the deceiver arrives on the scene they won't be able to be deceived.

Remember the verse that states that Satan deceives the WHOLE WORLD and """WERE IT POSSIBLE""" he would even deceive the VERY ELECT. He won't be able to deceive the Elect because God will have them sealed WITH AN ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS WORD. This is knowledge and understanding that the rest of the believers will NOT be privy to till the millennium. The entire world is gonna be deceived. This include all believers EXCEPT the Elect. Even if you are a believer, you will be deceived. Scripture says so.

Location hidden

#461638 Jul 12, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and I've called her out on it before. Regina is the biggest hypocrite on here. I will find a post where she is cussing and I will expose her for the hypocrite she really is.
This is her post from today to me: You just can't seem to stop the insults, can you?
I haven't cussed at you or anyone else, but thank you for proving me right!
**And you're right, got back to 2011 and see her insult after insult after insult.
That is the result expected when ignorance competes with intelligence and knowledge.
Nuff said...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#461639 Jul 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Are you guys aware of what the ELECT will be doing in the millennium, when Christ returns and set up His world wide kingdom for a thousand years? The Elect will be teaching everyone (INCLUDING ALL YOU BELIEVERS) these things that you do not understand at this time such as what really happened in the garden of Eden. Yes, believers as well as unbelievers will be in that 1000 year millenial kingdom of Christ here on earth. It will be a time of teaching and discipline. Many of you believers that think you know Gods word will discover just how little you actually do know in the millennium.

Location hidden

#461640 Jul 13, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't say I had proof. I said I found some paperwork that "indicated" the time period of your last call to me. I would say within a few days. Someone dropped it off while I was on the phone with you and since you were so upset over hermi (he was in Pittsburgh) I just put my hand over the receiver and told the person I would be with them in a little while. I remember the call very clearly. We may have spoken one other time after that, but I doubt it since the hurricane forecast was very serious and I had to make preparations. Then we got hit very badly. I was without power for a long time.
So, if you're not afraid of proving anything I would welcome those records.
I would also appreciate your ceasing making PERSONAL ATTACKS on me and my fellow Catholics and on the Church. You do so with glee and it's not pretty. Many people here think it's okay to say whatever they wish with impunity. I do not. I am not "famous" for name-calling. You made that up to attack me with. Now, preston or charles....yes, they ARE famous for it. But not a peep out of you........why???
You are indeed quite the "manipulator" aren't you?

Location hidden

#461641 Jul 13, 2013
May 2013 Letter Campaign to Pope Francis For the Dogma of Mary’s Spiritual Motherhood

Published on April 27, 2013 by Dr. Mark Miravalle in General Mariology

During the first weeks of his pontificate, Pope Francis has already manifested his extraordinary love and devotion to the Mother of Jesus and the Mother of all peoples.

As you know, his very first papal act was to pray before Our Lady’s altar at Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica. During his first few Angelus addresses, Pope Francis has already referred to the Blessed Virgin Mary as the “Suffering Virgin”(March 24) and further instructed:“Let us invoke the intercession of Mary who is the woman who said “yes.” Mary said “yes,” all her life!…Mary, Our Mother, help us to know better the voice of Jesus and follow it, to walk the path of life!(April 21, 2013).”

Aunt....did you see: As you know, his very first papal act was to pray before Our Lady’s altar at Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) 7 hr Tom Fontaine 42
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Mon JAXON 10,631
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web