Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 658747 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#461556 Jul 12, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
( I will continue the prayer)
Our blessed Heavenly Father
We bow our heart before you in Jesus name..
First we want to thank you for what you have already done for each of us..
we thank for food and shelter, friends and loved ones, Most of all we thank you for the precious blood of Jesus that was given for the remission of our sins.
We worship you and bless your Holy name for forgiveness of our sins and
the privilege of knowing that if and when we pass from this life we have eternal life with you.
We receive your gifts that were so unselfishly bestowed upon through the sufferings death and resurrection of our Jesus Christ our Lord and savior.
increase our faith Lord ... Open up your word to us that we may understand what your Spirit is saying to us In these closing hour of time.
Help us to be alert and and aware of the signs of the times around us.
We thank you for saving our loved one, for speaking to their hearts
and bringing them to repentance, for the healing of sickness and deliverance from poverty
We thank you for deliverance from the impending wickedness that surrounds
us.
Lord there are so many times that we don't know what to do ..BUT OUR EYES ARE UPON YOU..
We look to you for leadership and guidance in the task that tomorrow brings us..
We bless you and praise you for all you have done and for all that we anticipate that you will accomplish.
May your word reach out and bring salvation to each one in the forum
that they may know you to the full pardon of their sins
In Jesus name we pray and thank You.
We thank you for listening to our hearts cry.
Amen
We rejoice in the knowledge of you unfailing love and thank you for you word, that you have made known
Amen Father we thank you for our sister : and join with her in this prayer,

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#461557 Jul 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
You damned right I become angry when I think of men in religious garb burning homosexuals at the stake while proclaiming that the homosexuals offended a god.
That makes me see RED, and I will do all in my power to prevent it from happening again!
I am proud to feel anger at such atrocities.
And all the while - it took you 70+ yrs to decide this position of 'anger'?

WOW!! One would think that maybe you should've researched all of that before you decided to be a follower.

Don't you think you ought to apologize to the world for supporting those causes? No worries, because so-called "Christians" usually don't.

:o)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#461558 Jul 12, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember...you said you didn't approve of it and yet you are still making excuses for him.
He was dead wrong and you know it.
Hey...it's no different than the US setting up Hussein, and then destroying him. It is the way(dishonesty) of war. The catholic church has done it for a millennia.
Use em -abuse em -accuse em -kill em.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#461559 Jul 12, 2013
May God visit this group and give hope and understanding to all who want to truly know more about Him.

Protect us Father from pride and misunderstanding. Teach us to 'love our neighbor as our self'.

May the virtue of REAL FAITH be exercised here, and mostly, give us a harvest of new believers. May You be lifted up.

KayMarie

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#461560 Jul 12, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
Dear Lord, I pray for your healing for my husband nick and for all others suffering with an illness. I ask for your forgivness for all my sins that I have committed in thought and deed. I ask for your guideance through life.I ask for your protection of my family in friends and I thank you for never abandoning me in my time of need....in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Amen
Darn - the "prayer experiment" is supposed to be blind - AND YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY WHAT THE PRAYER IS!!- and you just caused many people now to disbelieve in prayer!!

*glaring eyes*

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#461561 Jul 12, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you justify what he did for 20 minutes when all along you didn't approve of it?
Forked tongue...
truth

Embleton, Australia

#461562 Jul 12, 2013
Your Creator don't need anything from you..not any kiss or any bow..no
Creator not created you for suffering.
Someone liked be bigger then real Creator ..they think if they nice talk they are God ..or do some good things they think they are God.
no

God not make you godly or rich..
people do that between each other with pride lust and war.

What they say about you?
Do you liked died rich or poor?
People say better rich.

Are you for sure about that?

What they say about me?..prophet elija or Christ!

Location hidden

#461563 Jul 12, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that with you....several times...proved that the statement from your source is false. Go find a house to haunt.
Never happened...You said you could...said you would...but you didn't..you fell flat on your face..

And:
And Catholics say they don't worship Mary!!!! Da pope he be pray to her!!!! Not to God...Not to Jesus...but to God's self professed handmaiden!!!!

Da pope he do pray:
Mother of the silence that preserves the mystery of God, deliver us from the idolatry of the present, to which those who forget are condemned. Purify the eyes of pastors with the balm of memory:that we might return to the freshness of the beginning, for a praying and penitent Church.
Mother of the beauty that blossoms from fidelity to daily work, remove us from the torpor of laziness, of pettiness, and defeatism. Cloak Pastors with that compassion that unifies and integrates: that we might discover the joy of a humble and fraternal servant Church.
Mother of the tenderness which enfolds in patience and mercy, help us burn away the sadness, impatience, and rigidity of those who have not known what it means to belong.
Intercede with your Son that our hands, our feet and our hearts may be swift: that we may build the Church with the truth in charity.
Mother, we will be the People of God, on pilgrimage towards the Kingdom. Amen.

Location hidden

#461564 Jul 12, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that with you....several times...proved that the statement from your source is false. Go find a house to haunt.
Oh what tangled webs we weave when we at first intend to deceive!!!!

It never happened...

Ant!!!!

Still waiting for you to show me how to link a web site so I can see the truth you promised...I am always interested in the truth...how boutit????

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#461565 Jul 12, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn - the "prayer experiment" is supposed to be blind - AND YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY WHAT THE PRAYER IS!!- and you just caused many people now to disbelieve in prayer!!
*glaring eyes*
What are you talking about??
truth

Embleton, Australia

#461566 Jul 12, 2013
Lucifer is most beauty angel..yep..but fall.

angels of light are with light too.. but fall..
it is written
all angels and demon will fall..
Why I am wrong?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461567 Jul 12, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
May God visit this group and give hope and understanding to all who want to truly know more about Him.
Protect us Father from pride and misunderstanding. Teach us to 'love our neighbor as our self'.
May the virtue of REAL FAITH be exercised here, and mostly, give us a harvest of new believers. May You be lifted up.
KayMarie
Amen and hear us,Lord
truth

Embleton, Australia

#461568 Jul 12, 2013
all stars looks shine
its written
they going to be in dark..

its nice be rich
but lazy and crazy sick as well healthy rich
going died too..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461569 Jul 12, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
*glaring eyes*
The prayer is for all and open to all ..We are in agreement with taking our voice to our Creator. Together ..That is the point:)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461570 Jul 12, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about??

We did just fine Sera and there is no blind prayer

Location hidden

#461571 Jul 12, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The prayer is for all and open to all ..We are in agreement with taking our voice to our Creator. Together ..That is the point:)
had no clue what he was saying to me! lol

Location hidden

#461572 Jul 12, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
We did just fine Sera and there is no blind prayer
What a blind prayer??

#461573 Jul 12, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Never happened...You said you could...said you would...but you didn't..you fell flat on your face..
And:
And Catholics say they don't worship Mary!!!! Da pope he be pray to her!!!! Not to God...Not to Jesus...but to God's self professed handmaiden!!!!

Da pope he do pray:
Mother of the silence that preserves the mystery of God, deliver us from the idolatry of the present, to which those who forget are condemned. Purify the eyes of pastors with the balm of memory:that we might return to the freshness of the beginning, for a praying and penitent Church.
Mother of the beauty that blossoms from fidelity to daily work, remove us from the torpor of laziness, of pettiness, and defeatism. Cloak Pastors with that compassion that unifies and integrates: that we might discover the joy of a humble and fraternal servant Church.
Mother of the tenderness which enfolds in patience and mercy, help us burn away the sadness, impatience, and rigidity of those who have not known what it means to belong.
Intercede with your Son that our hands, our feet and our hearts may be swift: that we may build the Church with the truth in charity.
Mother, we will be the People of God, on pilgrimage towards the Kingdom. Amen.
~~~

Jer 44:24 Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women,

Hear the word of the LORD,

all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:

Jer 44:25 Thus saith the LORD of hosts,

the God of Israel,

saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and

fulfilled with your hand, saying,

We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed,

to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and

to pour out drink offerings unto her:

ye will surely accomplish your vows,

and surely perform your vows.

NOTE
Jer 44:26 Therefore hear ye the word of the LORD,

all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt;

Behold,

I have sworn by my great name, saith the LORD,

that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah

in all the land of Egypt,

saying,

The Lord GOD liveth.

Jer 44:27 Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and

not for good: and all the men of Judah

that are in the land of Egypt

shall be consumed by the sword and

by the famine, until there be an end of them.

#461574 Jul 12, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> had no clue what he was saying to me! lol
~~~

JUST IGNORE THE REMARK...AND CONTINUE TO PRAY...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461575 Jul 12, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>What a blind prayer??
I have no idea,...May be he meant a private one .

BUT WE ORAY KNOWING to whom we direct our Prayer..So it's not blind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Tue Proud2Goson 10,242
News The untold story of Queen Elizabeth I and Islam Sep 25 Full Muslim stupid 13
News Cardinal tipped to be the next Pope warns of an... Sep 20 Looking down our ... 25
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) Sep 11 Jeremy 158
News The Latest: Walesa misses papal Mass, blames la... Sep 10 Ste 1
News Mother Teresa declared saint by Pope Francis Sep 8 South Knox Hombre 6
News 'Unlikely that Pope Francis will go to Pristina' Sep 8 CCCC 1
More from around the web