Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 658723 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#461516 Jul 12, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sere, don't let Regina get you upset.
Everyone on here knows about Regina by now.
Sera and I want to do a prayer circle a round Nine every one is invited .

Ok with you???

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461517 Jul 12, 2013
ANYONE WANTING TO JOIN IN FOR PRAYER .

WE CAN TRY AT 9 Eastern today. May be do it at a,set time each day????

Feel free to add personal.prayer a without of house personal info.

We are definitely at least 2 gathered in His name OSTENSIBLY ANYWAY

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#461518 Jul 12, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that with you....several times...proved that the statement from your source is false. Go find a house to haunt.
Source is false????? Vatican Information Service, May 7, 1997

Really??????

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#461519 Jul 12, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
June:
Conversion is a process.?
LOL. THAT COMES FROM KNOWING NOTHING ABOUT SALVATION.

as any Christian could tell you, if you ever asked. It doesn't take God day, months or years to Save a person. try reading the Bible and find that out. the first Gentile, Cornelius is proof positive.

when a person calls upon the Lord, and the Lord Answers, then Salvation and "conversion" happens instantaneous.

that is what Christians call being Born Again. In accordance with the Words of Jesus.

and so again, your words are not Biblical.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#461520 Jul 12, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I would consider being accused of spiritual fornication and condemned to hell as "trashing", which is what you are guilty of. I wouldn't consider telling you that you are not an infallible interpret of scripture as "trashing" you.
~~~

If you believe that me ...Telling you what the word of God says

and warning you to flee the wrath to come is trashing you then so be it...

If you prefer to go to hell then have it.

There aint no two ways to the pearly gates...

it's the old cross road and the way called straight.

Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#461521 Jul 12, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>OH BOY!!!!! Now that's FUNNY!!!!! I spit my coffee out over my computer screen!!! That's a keeper! Cant wait to tell my friends that one! LOLOLOL
Sorry 'bout yer equipment an all...

Location hidden

#461522 Jul 12, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that with you....several times...proved that the statement from your source is false. Go find a house to haunt.
See "venerated"..Latin vener&#257;tus, past participle of vener&#257;r&#299; to solicit the goodwill of (a god), worship, revere; see Venus]

John Paul II venerated Mary on every occasion, private and public. It was his custom to pray the Rosary before an image of Mary on the first Saturday of every month. The Madonna of the Immaculate Conception was brought from the Vatican collection for the occasion.

John Paul II worshipped at Marian shrines throughout the world, from the Black Madonna in Jasna Gora, Poland, to Our Lady of Fatima in Portugal, to Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mexico.

He continually exalted Mary in his sermons. We are told that on his trip to Latin America in 1996 he “ended every speech by exalting Mary”(“John Paul Woos Straying Flock,” Christianity Today, April 8, 1996, p. 94).

John Paul II dedicated papal encyclicals to Mary. In the one in March 1987, titled Redemptoris Mater, he stated that his objective was to awaken and deepen Marian devotion and he called on all Christians to look to “our common Mother” as “a way of bringing about unity between the divided churches of the world.” In the encyclical Evangelium Vitae, published in March 1995, John Paul II said that Mary is the “mother of all who are reborn to life” and that by bringing forth Jesus into the world “she in some way brought to rebirth all those who were to live by that Life.” He concluded by praying,“O Mary, bright dawn of the new world, Mother of the living, to you do we entrust the cause of life.”

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461523 Jul 12, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
If you believe that me ...Telling you what the word of God says
and warning you to flee the wrath to come is trashing you then so be it...
If you prefer to go to hell then have it.
There aint no two ways to the pearly gates...
it's the old cross road and the way called straight.
Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Please pray with us Kay ..hoped you woukd be on to add yours ..sent you a message :)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461524 Jul 12, 2013
Dear Father .

We come to you together as believers, in your Blessed Son Jesus

And ask our prayers,in His,Holy Name

Please bless and give peace to all on this forum ..believers and non believers. And bring us to unity in His Holy Name

I pray for the health and well being of my family and my friends .

For salvation in my family to those who do nit pray of themselves Nor worship your son Jesus.

I pray especially for healing for my husband ...who had been injured a lot over the years .

And for a dear freind of mine J B

She has many problems..And trials to contend with

And for myself I ask healing And peace as I post here and wisdom to always follow your Will.

GOD BLESS US ALL in Jesus name ..Amen

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#461525 Jul 12, 2013
who="RoSesz"
Ok with you???

Count me in...

KM

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#461526 Jul 12, 2013
O Lord and Master of my life!

Take from me the spirit of sloth,
faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk.

But give rather the spirit of chastity,
humility, patience, and love to Thy servant.

Yea, Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors
and not to judge my brother,
for Thou art blessed unto ages of ages. Amen.

Location hidden

#461527 Jul 12, 2013
Saint Ephraim

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461528 Jul 12, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. THAT COMES FROM KNOWING NOTHING ABOUT SALVATION.
as any Christian could tell you, if you ever asked. It doesn't take God day, months or years to Save a person. try reading the Bible and find that out. the first Gentile, Cornelius is proof positive.
when a person calls upon the Lord, and the Lord Answers, then Salvation and "conversion" happens instantaneous.
that is what Christians call being Born Again. In accordance with the Words of Jesus.
and so again, your words are not Biblical.
Please join us in praying together

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#461529 Jul 12, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct - Self does not have any control for the life the person is born into, until.....the learning process begins.
...which - for the Self - and through the use of that learning process, will still make any changes tha go with or go against the "grain" of their life.
Unless you know of some other way that requires one to do the actions that they do.
Do you?
As Hermes says:
“The wickedness of a soul is ignorance. The virtue of a
soul is knowledge”
...death came into the world by
ignorance, not by knowledge, as in the Christian
travesty of the Egyptian teaching.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#461530 Jul 12, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, reggie will stab you in the back and it will come at any time. she is a very disoriented person, and therefore you cant have a pleasant relationship with her
It wasn't too long ago that you were calling LTM, confrinting, his wife and most of the protestants here every name in the book. You are hardly one to be accusing someone of being disoriented.
Baba Yoga

United States

#461531 Jul 12, 2013
I wish Catholics would go door to door trying to convert Jehovah Witnesses. I am tired of JW's telling me they are the only way to God.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461532 Jul 12, 2013
You have said that whenever we get together to pray in your NAME to the Father you will hear us .

We ask for peace..healing and love among the brethren ...

And that you find a way into the hearts of the nonbelievers.

WE LOVE YOU Jesus and ask in your matchless name for all the requests on this forum.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461533 Jul 12, 2013
Please anyone who wishes to join our prayers .please post outcome personal one in Jesus Name .

So we all or at for each other

As we were told

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461534 Jul 12, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="RoSesz"
Ok with you???
Count me in...
KM
Great waiting to pray with your pray e r

Location hidden

#461535 Jul 12, 2013
Dear Lord, I pray for your healing for my husband nick and for all others suffering with an illness. I ask for your forgivness for all my sins that I have committed in thought and deed. I ask for your guideance through life.I ask for your protection of my family in friends and I thank you for never abandoning me in my time of need....in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Tue Proud2Goson 10,242
News The untold story of Queen Elizabeth I and Islam Sep 25 Full Muslim stupid 13
News Cardinal tipped to be the next Pope warns of an... Sep 20 Looking down our ... 25
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) Sep 11 Jeremy 158
News The Latest: Walesa misses papal Mass, blames la... Sep 10 Ste 1
News Mother Teresa declared saint by Pope Francis Sep 8 South Knox Hombre 6
News 'Unlikely that Pope Francis will go to Pristina' Sep 8 CCCC 1
More from around the web