Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 554,500
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460882 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong Tony17? Do you like putting your peter in another mans ass or do you like his peter in your ass? And you believe that to be normal behavior. Imagine if your parents were sodomites or lesbians. Oops, if they were you would not have parents would you. You would not be here if your parents practiced what you preach Tony17.
Now you're just being crass.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460883 Jul 10, 2013
Hey you guys, there are many things that scripture calls an abomination. There's one thing that most Christians partake of on a daily basis that scripture calls an abomination. THE EATING OF PORK is also called an abomination in the scriptures. Now isn't that special,LOL. Now watch someone say something dumb and I'll have to straighten them out.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#460884 Jul 10, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And you really think you deserve an address in the kingdom of heaven? Such Christian charity you demonstrate. You shall know the tree by it's fruit. Strange fruit you're bearing for you to call yourself a Christian.
I strongly advise you to become intimately familiar with this little thing in scripture known as FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT.
He stated just exactly what the Bible says and teaches.

If you are really a Christian(and you are not), then you must agree with what "thus saith the Lord".

the "fruits of the spirit" doesn't mean that we can disregard and change His Holy Word.

You aint gonna make it, Bro, being a "whatever you are".

the Bible doesn't have to measure up to the type person that we are,

WE HAVE TO MEASURE UP TO WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460885 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the foolish comment. You can stick it in your ear homo. Oops, I meant homo.
<quoted text>
And I get advice from a "fruit" who has no spirit. Hey, Mr. Serpent Seed doctrine, you know, your belief the devil had sex with Eve and produced Cain, that doctrine. Not only are you a "fruit" but an unstable "fruit" at that!!!!!!!!!!
LOL,LOL. I do believe I've touched a nerve.

Location hidden

#460886 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Heterosexual crimes have nothing to do with HOMOSEXUAL perverts. There is a reason the nickname for "homosexual" is queer. The definition of queer.....strange or odd; unusually different; of a questionable nature or character; mentally unbalanced or deranged
There are NO SODOMITE OR LESBIAN Christians. There will be NO HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE LESBIAN perverts in heaven.
I Corinthians 6:9-10, 9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor HOMOSEXUALS, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God."
Is God just kidding here? No. There will be NO HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE LESBIANS in heaven. Not my words but the word of God.
<quoted text>
Hey stupid. Can you read black print on white paper? Try reading the WORD OF GOD....not the WORD OF GOD according to Tony17. What does I Corinthians 6:9-10 say? Here is the WORD OF GOD again for Tony17......I Corinthians 6:9-10, 9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor HOMOSEXUALS, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God."
you better chill out or else Tony will hit you with his "man purse".lol

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460888 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the foolish comment. You can stick it in your ear homo. Oops, I meant homo.
<quoted text>
And I get advice from a "fruit" who has no spirit. Hey, Mr. Serpent Seed doctrine, you know, your belief the devil had sex with Eve and produced Cain, that doctrine. Not only are you a "fruit" but an unstable "fruit" at that!!!!!!!!!!
And don't forget Adam. Satan not only had sex with Eve but he had sex with Adam as well. Remember he "touched" the forbidden fruit as well.

Remember though Satan has phenomenal powers and he can make himself appear to be whatever he wants to appear.

He probably made himself look like one of those drag queens that lookS like a female. We call them the illusion that causes confusion,LOL
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#460889 Jul 10, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you better chill out or else Tony will hit you with his "man purse".lol
LOL....Well said. In fact very well said. LOL LOL

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460890 Jul 10, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>He stated just exactly what the Bible says and teaches.
If you are really a Christian(and you are not), then you must agree with what "thus saith the Lord".
the "fruits of the spirit" doesn't mean that we can disregard and change His Holy Word.
You aint gonna make it, Bro, being a "whatever you are".
the Bible doesn't have to measure up to the type person that we are,
WE HAVE TO MEASURE UP TO WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES.
Well considering what passes for a so called Christian now-a-days,I'd have to say you're right. I'm not a Christian and Christ Himself were He here on earth today wouldn't be one of you so called Christians. So thank you for saying that I'm not one of you Christians. That was a very flattering statement coming from you.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#460891 Jul 10, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And don't forget Adam. Satan not only had sex with Eve but he had sex with Adam as well. Remember he "touched" the forbidden fruit as well.
Remember though Satan has phenomenal powers and he can make himself appear to be whatever he wants to appear.
He probably made himself look like one of those drag queens that lookS like a female. We call them the illusion that causes confusion,LOL
Thank you for revealing the extent of your stupidity. You are extremely ignorant. Are you on a computer inside of a loony bin someplace? Does your room have rubber walls?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#460892 Jul 10, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="waaasssuuup"
i'm pretty sure tha we're on the same page KayMarie, but i would go a step further to say that even man's attmepts at doing good/God's will, apart from being born-again of the Spirit of God, are as filthy rags as far as pleasing God is concerned.
apart from God (i.e., His Spirit working in us) we can do nothing good/of eternal consequence:-)
"accept The Lord builds the house, those that labor labor in vain"
True...man's efforts without God are all adulterated with pride and selfishness.
KM
I think I am back on track.....look forward to seeing your response regards the SBC and Catholic teaching on Christ being the son of God.......

Location hidden

#460893 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong Tony17? You would not be here if your parents practiced what you preach Tony17.
I want you to know that I believe in free speech, but this type of filthy deviant speech is disallowed, not only on a religious forum but with ALL moral forums.

therefore I want you and everyone else to know is that I reported this filthy reply of yours. AND I SINCERELY WISH THAT YOU WOULD BE CENSORED.

you stepped over the line again just like you did a few months ago.

NO CHRISTIAN WOULD EVER TALK LIKE THAT TO ANY PERSON, I don't like Tony and never did, but I aint that low as to use that type of speech.

this post shows just exactly why people should never accept someone as a filthy minded vocal idiot like you.

TONY, AS A MINISTER AND A CHRISTIAN, FOR ALL OF US, I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS IDIOT.

we can agree to disagree, but that doesn't give anyone the right to be this disagreeable

Location hidden

#460894 Jul 10, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're just being crass.
I agree, I reported that post and I hope they kicked that filthy mouth degenerate off of this forum. there is no place for that type of talk on here

Location hidden

#460895 Jul 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I want you to know that I believe in free speech, but this type of filthy deviant speech is disallowed, not only on a religious forum but with ALL moral forums.
therefore I want you and everyone else to know is that I reported this filthy reply of yours. AND I SINCERELY WISH THAT YOU WOULD BE CENSORED.
NO CHRISTIAN WOULD EVER TALK LIKE THAT TO ANY PERSON, I don't like Tony and never did, but I aint that low as to use that type of speech.
this post shows just exactly why people should never accept someone as a filthy minded vocal idiot like you.
TONY, AS A MINISTER AND A CHRISTIAN, FOR ALL OF US, I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS IDIOT.
we can agree to disagree, but that doesn't give anyone the right to be this disagreeable
OldJG wrote: What is wrong Tony17? You would not be here if your parents practiced what you preach Tony17.

A valid question and statement....because...a homosexual having sex with a homosexual, cannot possibly reproduce a human being!!!!

Report me also!!!!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460896 Jul 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I want you to know that I believe in free speech, but this type of filthy deviant speech is disallowed, not only on a religious forum but with ALL moral forums.
What????!!! What do ya mean ya don't like me? Now that cut me to the quick,LOL,LOL.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460897 Jul 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I reported that post and I hope they kicked that filthy mouth degenerate off of this forum. there is no place for that type of talk on here
But he's a "Christian". What else did you expect from a "Christian?"

Location hidden

#460898 Jul 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I reported that post and I hope they kicked that filthy mouth degenerate off of this forum. there is no place for that type of talk on here
The following is the absolute truth and the questions are valid......

OldJG wrote: What is wrong Tony17? Do you like putting your peter in another mans ass or do you like his peter in your ass? And you believe that to be normal behavior.

You objected to this post...But..it is the truth....that is what happens when a homosexual has sex with a homosexual..

Do us a favor....say the same exact truth....but in a language that is acceptable to you...

Ah am waiting....

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460899 Jul 11, 2013
Sure did get quiet in here all of a sudden.

Location hidden

#460900 Jul 11, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The following is the absolute truth and the questions are valid......
Do us a favor....say the same exact truth....but in a language that is acceptable to you...
Ah am waiting....
there are no words that match this filthy talk that could be considered 'acceptable" to a Christian.

this is just another example of people like you and him trying to pass yourself off as belonging to Jesus, and someday you will be called to account, and then sent to hell.

Location hidden

#460901 Jul 11, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Sure did get quiet in here all of a sudden.
this kind of filthy talk for the old jg that has ran others off of this forum.

he and oxbore still think they are living in some honky tonk.

Location hidden

#460902 Jul 11, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>But he's a "Christian". What else did you expect from a "Christian?"
old jg is just "old". that doesn't qualify him to be considered a Christian, but he is easily qualified as a "moron" or a pro simian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... 1 hr RevKen 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 3 hr Cultastic 8,643
Bagnasco 'agrees with pope' 7 hr RevKen 2
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Fri KidlatNgayon 65
Obama a hugely impresseda with Pope Francis (Oct '13) Nov 19 truthseeker7 3
Pope Francis' visit to Palestinian refugee camp... (May '14) Nov 19 truthseeker7 2
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Nov 18 QUITTNER Nov19 2014 26

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE