Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650043 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

OldJG

Rockford, IL

#460865 Jul 10, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been reading the "National Inquirer" again, OLDJG!
Thanks for the foolish comment. You can stick it in your ear homo. Oops, I meant homo.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#460866 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Heterosexual crimes have nothing to do with HOMOSEXUAL perverts. There is a reason the nickname for "homosexual" is queer. The definition of queer.....strange or odd; unusually different; of a questionable nature or character; mentally unbalanced or deranged
There are NO SODOMITE OR LESBIAN Christians. There will be NO HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE LESBIAN perverts in heaven.
I Corinthians 6:9-10, 9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor HOMOSEXUALS, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God."
Is God just kidding here? No. There will be NO HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE LESBIANS in heaven. Not my words but the word of God.
Or any sinners, how they think it not a sin i don't know. It has always been a sin, they know it's a sin if they have a measure of faith.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460867 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Heterosexual crimes have nothing to do with HOMOSEXUAL perverts. There is a reason the nickname for "homosexual" is queer. The definition of queer.....strange or odd; unusually different; of a questionable nature or character; mentally unbalanced or deranged
There are NO SODOMITE OR LESBIAN Christians. There will be NO HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE LESBIAN perverts in heaven.
I Corinthians 6:9-10, 9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor HOMOSEXUALS, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God."
Is God just kidding here? No. There will be NO HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE LESBIANS in heaven. Not my words but the word of God.
Amen. But a lot of these folks that think they're such great Christians are gonna be in for a big surprise too. They just know that while they're condemning everyone else to hell that they are gonna have a seat right next to God when suddenly God tells them to step to hell as well and take a shortcut,LOL.

A lot of people we just know will be in heaven won't be there and a lot of people that we just know won't be in heaven WILL be there. Imagine the look of surprise on some faces when God tells a bunch self righteous holier than thou hypocrites to depart from Him.

It's best we leave all the judging up to God and let Him decide who's fit for heaven and who isn't. Kay?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460868 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute here. I take issue with your false and misleading statement implying that gays are mentally unbalanced or deranged. Statistics have shown that gays tend to be more intelligent than their heterosexual counterparts. Not my words. The scientific community says so.
Horesdebusseyjon es

Westlake, LA

#460869 Jul 10, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Good golly gee, ol gee.
Let me guess: you teach your Bible study group that the Roman Catholic Church murdered millions and your students don't question your statement.
You also teach them that all Catholic Priests unanimously sodomize little boys.
Nobody in your group points to factual statistics that proves you lying.
Hence, you continue forward on the internet proclaiming your slander to advance your cause?
Clay...speak to me!!!!
Does the following verses teach that Christ is God?????? It reveals the truth....that is the last thing Catholics want to face...so they turn tail and run...cowards...!!!!!
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
Then, after speaking in many and varied ways through the prophets, "now at last in these days God has spoken to us in His Son":(Heb. 1:1-2).
For He sent His Son, the eternal Word, who enlightens all men, so that He might dwell among men and tell them of the innermost being of God (see John 1:1-18).
Jesus Christ, therefore, the Word made flesh, was sent as "a man to men." He "speaks the words of God" (John 3;34), and completes the work of salvation which His Father gave Him to do (see John 5:36; John 17:4)
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
BTW..Your denomionation teaches Christ is the incarnate Son of God...the redeemer of the human Race...why do you not believe what your vatacan teaches????
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#460870 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Or any sinners, how they think it not a sin i don't know. It has always been a sin, they know it's a sin if they have a measure of faith.
The homosexual sodomite lesbian perverts have justified their sin by calling the sin a "right". They have made their sexual perversion a human/civil rights issue. They have parades to celebrate their ignorance and sin. Should the pedophiles have a parade too? How about adulterers?
Horesdebusseyjon es

Westlake, LA

#460871 Jul 10, 2013
Clay....Horesdebusseyjones is me...Oxbow...computer is playing games...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460872 Jul 10, 2013
Scripture says that homosexuality is an abomination. It also states that ADULTERY is an abomination as well. Yet we don't see these self righteous hypocrite hetero's preach against ADULTERY with the same venom and condemnation that they do homosexuality given the fact that ADULTERY is mostly committed by HETEROSEXUALS. The poster stated emphatically that there will be no homosexuals in heaven but I want to also say that THERE WON'T BE NO SELF RIGHTEOUS HYPOCRITES THERE EITHER and that description includes the majority of Christendom.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460873 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the foolish comment. You can stick it in your ear homo. Oops, I meant homo.
And you really think you deserve an address in the kingdom of heaven? Such Christian charity you demonstrate. You shall know the tree by it's fruit. Strange fruit you're bearing for you to call yourself a Christian.

I strongly advise you to become intimately familiar with this little thing in scripture known as FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#460874 Jul 10, 2013
But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#460875 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Amen. But a lot of these folks that think they're such great Christians are gonna be in for a big surprise too. They just know that while they're condemning everyone else to hell that they are gonna have a seat right next to God when suddenly God tells them to step to hell as well and take a shortcut,LOL.
A lot of people we just know will be in heaven won't be there and a lot of people that we just know won't be in heaven WILL be there. Imagine the look of surprise on some faces when God tells a bunch self righteous holier than thou hypocrites to depart from Him.
It's best we leave all the judging up to God and let Him decide who's fit for heaven and who isn't. Kay?
Hey stupid. Can you read black print on white paper? Try reading the WORD OF GOD....not the WORD OF GOD according to Tony17. What does I Corinthians 6:9-10 say? Here is the WORD OF GOD again for Tony17......I Corinthians 6:9-10, 9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor HOMOSEXUALS, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God."
Horesdebusseyjon es

Westlake, LA

#460876 Jul 10, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="waaasssuuup"
i'm pretty sure tha we're on the same page KayMarie, but i would go a step further to say that even man's attmepts at doing good/God's will, apart from being born-again of the Spirit of God, are as filthy rags as far as pleasing God is concerned.
apart from God (i.e., His Spirit working in us) we can do nothing good/of eternal consequence:-)
"accept The Lord builds the house, those that labor labor in vain"
True...man's efforts without God are all adulterated with pride and selfishness.
KM
This is Oxbow....my puter is having a midlife crisis...If you have responded to my last post to you...I don't have it....
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#460877 Jul 10, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Scripture says that homosexuality is an abomination. It also states that ADULTERY is an abomination as well. Yet we don't see these self righteous hypocrite hetero's preach against ADULTERY with the same venom and condemnation that they do homosexuality given the fact that ADULTERY is mostly committed by HETEROSEXUALS. The poster stated emphatically that there will be no homosexuals in heaven but I want to also say that THERE WON'T BE NO SELF RIGHTEOUS HYPOCRITES THERE EITHER and that description includes the majority of Christendom.
What is wrong Tony17? Do you like putting your peter in another mans ass or do you like his peter in your ass? And you believe that to be normal behavior. Imagine if your parents were sodomites or lesbians. Oops, if they were you would not have parents would you. You would not be here if your parents practiced what you preach Tony17.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#460878 Jul 10, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
ah not true as we all could worship together and partake in the Lord's supper together,(i think ox and cowboy are a little old but they both seem saved to me).
And why some don't fully believe that the 'command is eternal life' i don't know other than the fact is we are all sinners.
and that is the difference between me and thee.

I know that you aren't Saved.

it takes a lot of energy for you to be as ignorant as you are with your big mouth.lol
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#460879 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And you really think you deserve an address in the kingdom of heaven? Such Christian charity you demonstrate. You shall know the tree by it's fruit. Strange fruit you're bearing for you to call yourself a Christian.
I strongly advise you to become intimately familiar with this little thing in scripture known as FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT.
And I get advice from a "fruit" who has no spirit. Hey, Mr. Serpent Seed doctrine, you know, your belief the devil had sex with Eve and produced Cain, that doctrine. Not only are you a "fruit" but an unstable "fruit" at that!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#460880 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
http://withchrist.org/archives .htm
http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/nobible.htm
Dear Roman Catholic friend, why do you think Rome prohibited Catholics, and others, from reading the Bible? Why do you think they killed over 50 million people and called them heretics for reading and believing the Holy Scriptures? Why did Pope Pius VII say that the Bible causes men more harm than benefit? Why would God's word cause harm? The Devil and these fake religious leaders know that if you read the Bible with the intention of learning the truth, you will FLY from the Catholic religion and every other error on the face of the earth.
50 MILLION....
<quoted text>
Hey homo....every source a real Christian quotes that does not agree with your Roman bologna is not credible in your eyes. Of course not, you think you are always right. 99.9% of the time you are absolutely WRONG. At least you are right 00.1% of the time.
don't call hojo a homo. you know nothing about him that would infer that he leans that way.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#460881 Jul 10, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
You need an MRI to find out where your brain has gone. It surely is not in a place it can function properly.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460882 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong Tony17? Do you like putting your peter in another mans ass or do you like his peter in your ass? And you believe that to be normal behavior. Imagine if your parents were sodomites or lesbians. Oops, if they were you would not have parents would you. You would not be here if your parents practiced what you preach Tony17.
Now you're just being crass.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460883 Jul 10, 2013
Hey you guys, there are many things that scripture calls an abomination. There's one thing that most Christians partake of on a daily basis that scripture calls an abomination. THE EATING OF PORK is also called an abomination in the scriptures. Now isn't that special,LOL. Now watch someone say something dumb and I'll have to straighten them out.

Location hidden

#460884 Jul 10, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And you really think you deserve an address in the kingdom of heaven? Such Christian charity you demonstrate. You shall know the tree by it's fruit. Strange fruit you're bearing for you to call yourself a Christian.
He stated just exactly what the Bible says and teaches.

If you are really a Christian(and you are not), then you must agree with what "thus saith the Lord".

the "fruits of the spirit" doesn't mean that we can disregard and change His Holy Word.

You aint gonna make it, Bro, being a "whatever you are".

the Bible doesn't have to measure up to the type person that we are,

WE HAVE TO MEASURE UP TO WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WND Anti-Vaxxer Promotion Update 16 hr friend 4
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Sun make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
More from around the web