Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 685540 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#459923 Jul 8, 2013
truth

Bassendean, Australia

#459924 Jul 8, 2013
Please tell me!
What they going tell about?
Story as thousand one night
where is in darkness stay
only one light..
What they going tell about?
Multiply!!!
Multiply!!!
Multiply!!!
When someone touch heart
light will come to light.
truth

Bassendean, Australia

#459925 Jul 8, 2013
now where is your cozy pozy church..
when something come in night
what will be happen with you if not light..
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
then you can't breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh
then you can't feed
what i wroteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee
what will be great shock..

its very dangerose
who liked be bigger then God..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#459926 Jul 8, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>since I am several times smarter than you are.
I believe that He is God and was God in His[ Surrogate] mothers womb. it became Biological after a few days.
wanna argue with me, Bring your Masters Degree in Biology with you.lol
Lol ok biologically after several days ??? Well New,twist now from before...And a Masters to get there..ok

Whatever you feel you need to believe. Have at it ..enjoy
truth

Bassendean, Australia

#459927 Jul 8, 2013
don't cry
when i died
i will died

but my heart
not not will be place for someone what i don't want
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo
then
i will died
for sure
zillion/zillion

i am not going where others go

i will be on another place in another life

byyyyyyyyyy
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#459928 Jul 8, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Sister..God bless
Why do you believe you can order up blessings from a god for those who flatter you?

I suggest it would show more humility on your part to say "I 'hope' God exists and that 'if' he exists that he will bless you?"

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#459929 Jul 8, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, BM, you never change. Read the document again and stop lying. And stop calling me and everyone else who exposes you a liar. That's a bad habit you people have. Always name-calling. Be grateful I've condescended to answer you as everyone else has chosen to ignore you. Again.
Truth #1: No one denied the churches of anyone.
Truth #2: Bishop Carroll did not believe that Christ taught more than one set of truths. i.e., He did not believe that it was all good just because people were "nice" to him. Fawn, flutter, flutter. Your implying that he did is the big lie here.
You're just as boring in "San Francisco" as you were in Florida. Get lost.
Your Satanic name-calling is typical. If you cannot refute, attack the messenger.

One at a time. John Carroll's stance regarding Vatican rule is easily researched, but you first lie is refuted by nothing less than the article of this thread.

Angry Catholic proclaims...

"Truth #1: No one denied the churches of anyone."

Now read the article of this thread....

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2007/07/10...

Quoting word for word...

"The document adds that Protestant denominations called Christian Communities born out of the Reformation are not true churches, but ecclesial communities.

"These ecclesial communities which, specifically because of the absence of the sacramental priesthood cannot, according to Catholic doctrine, be called 'churches' in the proper sense,"

More links...

http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questio...

"Catholics hold that Protestants who have these dispositions, and who have no suspicion of their religion being FALSE, and no means to discover, or fail in their honest endeavors to discover,...."

Question for Regina... what do words such as "false" and phrases such as "not true" mean? LOL

Either #1... Regina lies, or #2... Catholic sources such as www.ewtn.com and the Vatican lie?

Aren't facts supported by credible links wonderful!!!!

Nice try, but those are the facts. Now in true Romanist fashion, it's time to belittle and demean the messenger again.

Go for it. It's amusing to read such angry words from such a dark mind. It just makes me appreciates the light of truth even more.

Want to discuss John Carroll next? He wouldn't fit your definition of "Roman Catholic" for sure. He loved America too much.

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#459930 Jul 8, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now folks,see how the Devil can twist the scriptures out mof context to try and get his lies over on the unwitting?
And of course the "unwitting ones" are never the ones pointing the fingers outward ... RIGHT???

Devout believers are always concerned about "What's in this religion that will benefit 'ME'"
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#459931 Jul 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I find no miracle in turning water into wine. We do it all the time.
A miracle would have been if he made Vodka 1000 years before distilling was discovered.
THAT would have been a Wedding!
Hahahahahaha

From my perspective the miracle would be if a Jewish rabbi stepped out of his own religion to join up with a lot of ex-Jew radical Christians.

Now THAT would be a miracle to behold!

It would also be miraculous if pope Frances resigned his lofty position as pope to become a Protestant.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#459932 Jul 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, spawn of Satan.
Now THIS is pure unadulterated Christian "love."

:)
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#459933 Jul 8, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>your wasting your time trying to convince me hobo.The catholic church begin in 1054 when the bishop of rome got to big for his britches!....your church is not the True Church that Christ founded. I don't think Christ would have approved of such a corrupted church.
I don't have to try to convince you of ANYTHING Seraphima!!! The proof has existed for over 2000 years of TRUE (documented) Church History and it is All the proof, we as Catholics need--including the 1.168 Billion Catholics around the world. The "Catholic Church" has been "authenticated, proven, and verified" over and over and over again--throughout TRUE Church History that it is One True Apostolic Catholic Church established by Jesus Himself!!! You can believe (all of your) "legendary, fictitious and (made-up) Orthodox Church History, that you want, however, it won't change the TRUTH of the chronological and historical narrative accounts that the majority of Apologist historian authors and writers have recorded throughout history of Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#459934 Jul 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trash talking Jesus like that ?
OH now, Jesus has a forgiving heart ... even though he only loves those who believe in him ... which if calculated adds up to only a relatively small portion of the world's people.

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#459935 Jul 8, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
I'm home!!!!
Had to sneek back in.
Dammed Pagans tried to block me out again!
Rumor has it that the Pagans are taking their just revenge against Christians. They figure it's HIGH time to level the playing field of the love connected to religion.

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#459936 Jul 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be blam'n us Pagans fer yer be'n too weak ta turn the doorknob Jumper!
You try'n ta start a new "inquisition" or sumpth'n?
Next time I WILL lock the damned door on ya, ya varmint! I'm gonna hold yer 24 KARAT gold plated KAZOO till ya apologize fer it too!
truth

Bassendean, Australia

#459937 Jul 8, 2013
god don't liked righteosness and good people..
its written
they will be accuse abuse asult spit push over put in prison and killed..not save

its written evil is evil they liked be bigger then real Creator..
byyyyyyyyy
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#459938 Jul 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do explain how "supernatural" DNA could interact with "natural" DNA and survive the biological interface without "spontaneous abortion".
Be "specific" the biologists and doctors of the world would be quite interested in your "proof".

I suggest that a god's DNA would be invisible as is the imaginary god.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#459939 Jul 8, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again--I ask you!! "Why are you wasting your time",(on this forum)--
If I was a devout Catholic would you then believe I was wasting my time by posting on this forum?

OldJG

Rockford, IL

#459940 Jul 8, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, BM, you never change. Read the document again and stop lying. And stop calling me and everyone else who exposes you a liar. That's a bad habit you people have. Always name-calling. Be grateful I've condescended to answer you as everyone else has chosen to ignore you. Again.
Truth #1: No one denied the churches of anyone.
Truth #2: Bishop Carroll did not believe that Christ taught more than one set of truths. i.e., He did not believe that it was all good just because people were "nice" to him. Fawn, flutter, flutter. Your implying that he did is the big lie here.
You're just as boring in "San Francisco" as you were in Florida. Get lost.
Jack Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Satanic name-calling is typical. If you cannot refute, attack the messenger.
One at a time. John Carroll's stance regarding Vatican rule is easily researched, but you first lie is refuted by nothing less than the article of this thread.
Angry Catholic proclaims...
"Truth #1: No one denied the churches of anyone."
Now read the article of this thread....
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2007/07/10...
Quoting word for word...
"The document adds that Protestant denominations called Christian Communities born out of the Reformation are not true churches, but ecclesial communities.
"These ecclesial communities which, specifically because of the absence of the sacramental priesthood cannot, according to Catholic doctrine, be called 'churches' in the proper sense,"
More links...
http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questio...
"Catholics hold that Protestants who have these dispositions, and who have no suspicion of their religion being FALSE, and no means to discover, or fail in their honest endeavors to discover,...."
Question for Regina... what do words such as "false" and phrases such as "not true" mean? LOL
Either #1... Regina lies, or #2... Catholic sources such as www.ewtn.com and the Vatican lie?
Aren't facts supported by credible links wonderful!!!!
Nice try, but those are the facts. Now in true Romanist fashion, it's time to belittle and demean the messenger again.
Go for it. It's amusing to read such angry words from such a dark mind. It just makes me appreciates the light of truth even more.
Want to discuss John Carroll next? He wouldn't fit your definition of "Roman Catholic" for sure. He loved America too much.
Very well said and thank you. OldJG.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#459941 Jul 8, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to try to convince you of ANYTHING Seraphima!!! The proof has existed for over 2000 years of TRUE (documented) Church History and it is All the proof, we as Catholics need--including the 1.168 Billion Catholics around the world. The "Catholic Church" has been "authenticated, proven, and verified" over and over and over again--throughout TRUE Church History that it is One True Apostolic Catholic Church established by Jesus Himself!!! You can believe (all of your) "legendary, fictitious and (made-up) Orthodox Church History, that you want, however, it won't change the TRUTH of the chronological and historical narrative accounts that the majority of Apologist historian authors and writers have recorded throughout history of Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church.
What does "Orthodox" mean?

(Heads spin)

It must be tough trying to convince even oneself that one of the most corrupt organizations on the planet is somehow appointed and guided by Jesus.

Hats off to the new Pope for attempting to reign in the excess and corruption.

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#459942 Jul 8, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that Atheists, agnostics and bible only Protestants, cannot exist on their own beliefs (or unbeliefs) and their own "opinionated doctrines" without attacking our Catholic Faith and the Catholic Church!!!
When you brag that Catholics are the only creatures in the universe worth saving ... that calls for opposition of opinions, and so ... we are here to "service" your arrogance and for your own good try to deflate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Married in 10,583
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Aug 12 Jeremy 24
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug 9 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug 8 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,840
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug 8 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul 29 Anti- 2
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Jul 25 misleading troller 2
More from around the web