Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 22,159)

Showing posts 443,161 - 443,180 of512,049
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

who="Clay "
True, the thought of a vile Priest handling the consecrated host makes me ill.
But that's on him not me. He'll have to deal with God. Jesus doesn't hold back His gift in the Eucharist based on the moral standing of the Priest.

You could remember this when you question the standing of a Protestant minister.

KayMarie

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
We should study reality in stead of antiquated books about reality with all kind of backward ideas that do immeasurable harm to life on earth. Christianity was created for a slave society in which their was no escape from suffering. That is why it is safety pod to leave the planet, and they do not care about this world. Lets make a world in which people can be happy and let the doom thinking die.
Those "antiquated" books ARE a part of that reality.
Whether they are "truth" or not needs to be weighed by realism and actuality...and their position and veracity than can be determined in the overall conscience and unfolding of history...and the lessons of it concluded for future reference.
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather not argue about things that have nothing to do with salvation with another brother in Christ.
funny how guys refer to allies against Catholics as 'brothers in Christ'.
The only thing you two got in common is that you interpret the Bible yourselves and you hate Catholics.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you two got in common is that you interpret the Bible yourselves and you hate Catholics.
If the "bible" was written, it could have only been to "read" and interpret...there could be no other purpose or intent.
Whether it is accurate to actuality is a whole other ball of wax.
Anti-cathaholicism is not due to the bible in itself(although partly), but rather the invented promulgations of the corrupted priesthood.
I am not a "brother in christ"...as you may have determined. I am totally independent of such religious coercion.
Your argument is therefore erroneous in it's accusation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather not argue about things that have nothing to do with salvation with another brother in Christ.
I bet you wouldn't...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "bible" was written, it could have only been to "read" and interpret...there could be no other purpose or intent.
Anti-cathaholicism is not due to the bible in itself(although partly), but rather the invented promulgations of the corrupted priesthood.
I am not a "brother in christ"...as you may have determined. I am totally independent of such religious coercion.
YES!
Isn't the "truth" mean?
Especially when it proves your indoctrination to be wrong?
I can understand your frustration(as shown by the "icons"), but you are "blaming" the wrong person. I did not create the misconceptions and lies...I only expose them for what they are.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
"the enemy of my enemy..."

There's another old saying about tying two cats together by the tail and throwing over them a clothesline. Picture these two clowns. lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"the enemy of my enemy..."
There's another old saying about tying two cats together by the tail and throwing over them a clothesline. Picture these two clowns. lol.
Again...in the inquisitions, it was the cathaholics who so ridiculously accused "cats" as well as humans of witchcraft, and then tortured, killed, and burned them.
How many cats have you and your "brothers" tied together, tortured, and killed lately?

It appears you think that is funny...
It is NOT.
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I thought I was posting to Oldjg

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I thought I was posting to Oldjg
You may have been. However, the posts are public enterprise.
Nothing at all "personal".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
We're addressing the angels.
Address: To speak to: addressed me in low tones.

Address or addressing is not in the Bible...So, I cannot define either of them from Scripture..

So, the above definition is from the English dictionary...do you have a different definition regards addressing angels??
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have been. However, the posts are public enterprise.
Nothing at all "personal".
So corrupt Priests are the reason you believe the Catholic Church is not true?

What religion if any do you follow?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
072<quoted text>
Address or addressing is not in the Bible...So, I cannot define either of them from Scripture..
So, the above definition is from the English dictionary...do you have a different definition regards addressing angels??
I would expect that one would have to "define" angel.
Only then can or could there be any rational discussion of the title(aspect) or attribute(s). All writings preceding the bible would also have to be taken in consideration as well, lest the derivation might be erroneously contrived.
Don't you think?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
So corrupt Priests are the reason you believe the Catholic Church is not true?
What religion if any do you follow?
I can't follow any, as they all show signs of corruption...including, but not alone, yours.
The closest that I have found to unadulterated is the foundations and explanations of MU(Lemuria)...and even it has it's eludications without complete edifice of absolute truth....preceding your religion(and all others) by many thousands of years.
It is the basis of your adulterated religion, and all others preceding it.
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Roughly 4% were guilty of abuse, abuse which included using inappropriate language or putting a hand on the shoulder. The innocent 96% are being broad-brushed by you in an unChristian slanderous indictment.
Conversely, protestant ministers, which include pentecostals, admit to adulterous and sexually inappropriate contact with congregants at a rate of 3-4 times higher than Catholic priests.
Look to the sins of your own confrinting, they are many.
http://www.catholicleague.org/data-prove-no-s...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
And....I never argue about what any particular Scripture says, about any particular subject, with another brother in Christ.

However, I never have a problem with discussing same...which is what I was having...an earnest conversation..

discussion
1. Consideration of a subject by a group; an earnest conversation.
2. A formal discourse on a topic; an exposition.

And....where the giants came from...how they got to where they were, if they were fallen angels (demons), or were what the definition of the word says they were, is completely immaterial regards the message of Salvation.....

I do appreciate your thoughts on any subject...
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
072<quoted text>
"speaking to"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
How utterly ridiculous in the light of the actuality of continuing and ongoing revelations of cases(actuality).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
Cathaholic propaganda sites are taken at their value....which is about as worthwhile as your paedophile priests...
Just who is ever going to actually listen to such deviates(demons)?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"speaking to"
Have you ever been "spoken to" or been "spoken to" by an "angel?
And just how did you realize this was truth if you did?
I think "extreme" apologetics are forthcoming from this query...and absolutely no "proof".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 443,161 - 443,180 of512,049
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••