Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687223 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Disciple

San Diego, CA

#458547 Jul 2, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>None of us were human before God made this age of flesh. We existed in those spiritual bodies just as an angelic being does today before Satan rebelled in the first age and God destroyed that age and decided to place all the angelic host ( WE WHO ARE NOW HUMANS TODAY) into this age of flesh so that we could decide if we would listen to Satan or listen to God. When God changed us from those spiritual bodies into these flesh bodies He also erased our memories of that first age which today though humans has a interesting brain they can only use about 10 percent or so of the brains total capacity. Because God placed us into these flesh bodies and limited our capabilities compared to what we could do in those spiritual bodies. However when this age of flesh is over God will once again place us back into those spiritual bodies we will have full recall of that forst age as well as this the age of flesh. When we return to those spiritual bodies things like Quantum Physics etc will be like basic math to us. It's the same ability the angels used to build the pyramids and which is why man can only try to guess at best at how they were built.
You are high!
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#458548 Jul 2, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>None of us were human before God made this age of flesh.
Anybody can preach and believe what they preach is true.

Vanity and religion have always gone hand in hand.

Give a fool a bible, and that fool will never shut up.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#458549 Jul 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a hereafter, I wish the best for Mussolini.
I believe that just as theologians allowed power to go to their heads to in turn order the torture and killing of others ... although not because of religion, the same happened to Mussolini.
Having too much power over others corrupted him.
I don't believe that human behavior offends a creator, but I DO believe that whether in or not in religion, humans are all too often offensive to other humans.
Power corrupts.
Is there anything that you are knowledgable about.
You know nothing about Christianity and now you are preaching non sense about politics.
Get a life you evil little creature.
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#458550 Jul 2, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you got chased off!
Busy day.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#458551 Jul 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
What keeps you talking you disgusting creature?
truth

Duncraig, Australia

#458552 Jul 2, 2013
ideology and wish to control but fall..history is full of that..yep..you try hide about what..about nothing evil is always evil yep..they never stop and never recover into goodness..no

because you liked be bigger then god..
Vote for Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#458553 Jul 2, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
San Antonio's sun can cause people not think straight like that sometimes.
The bigger picture is that Jesus was born a Jew in case you missed it. So you may want to worship the Jews instead of Mary. By your login that is.
I have no idea what you speak of. I never have worshiped Mary and never will. This post started with someone here, I believe 4gvn, saying that because the spirit of God dwells within us, and I paraphrase, that we are all new arks of the covenant. Now if you will go into the shade, as I hear that the west is experiencing a record breaking heat wave, you my friend will be able to get some relief from the heat that has obviously damaged you train of thought and has caused you to go off on a tangent that makes no sense. Please go back and read the initiation of my posts and then try to stay on the subject at hand. Adam and Eve? Jesus born a Jew? You have not idea what my posts were referring to. So until you do your research, I will ignore your posts in the future. Thanks for your efforts at trying to make sense when your posts make NO sense at all when it comes to the subject at hand.
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#458554 Jul 2, 2013
Hypnosis is quite a pastime. Observe these Christians rolling around a floor.

June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#458555 Jul 2, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
What keeps you talking you disgusting creature?
Is that your recipe for Christian "love."

:)
truth

Duncraig, Australia

#458556 Jul 2, 2013
Between natural events as destruction and human fantasy are big deference.

What you will say aiiiiii God do that?
so what

Your Creator left law in space as well time..now many have ability search and find out still nothing change.
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#458557 Jul 2, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything that you are knowledgable about.
I doubt it. I only have opinions, and opinions don't amount to much.
truth

Duncraig, Australia

#458558 Jul 2, 2013
yep i see
please tell me whats deference between first arena as gladiators political religion sport arena..yep..money..oh is money answer..no..
then they liked be obsess with themself..dance=gravitation
see monkey or acrobats ballerina dance and very discipline sport and music too..what deference..practicing magic moment about what..just try remind and watching moving and shape body..

words ..speech..leadership..where?
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#458559 Jul 2, 2013
The use of bone as fertilizer dates from Biblical times, since in those days it was known that the best place to plant a vineyard was where there had been a great battle.

http://eap.mcgill.ca/MagRack/SF/Spring%2088%2...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458560 Jul 2, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
You are high!
Why thank you. Ever since God saved me I have been feeling high. It's a great feeling too. It's called being on a Godly and spiritual high. You should try it sometimes.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458561 Jul 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to you I won't shut up because I have a Bible. That's fine but what's your excuse?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#458562 Jul 2, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>They weren't all giants. Some of this mixed breed of mongrels looked like a normal human. Just look at the Anakims,Raphaims etc, etc. The Canaanites were even descended from this mongrel mixed breed of fallen angels and human.
Study Sargon the magnificent who was none other than Cain and we are told that he had an abnormally huge head.
Really??

If your bible goes into all that..I would invest in a new one ...really.

The ONLY mention of angels..Sons of God..mating eith him and they h ad Giants.Nephil...it was UNNATURAL mating and an attempt to pollute the SEED of Adam..

If you can find 143,999 other Christians to back you up. Bring them here ...ok..if not get another bible
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#458563 Jul 2, 2013
Vote for Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you speak of. I never have worshiped Mary and never will. This post started with someone here, I believe 4gvn, saying that because the spirit of God dwells within us, and I paraphrase, that we are all new arks of the covenant. Now if you will go into the shade, as I hear that the west is experiencing a record breaking heat wave, you my friend will be able to get some relief from the heat that has obviously damaged you train of thought and has caused you to go off on a tangent that makes no sense. Please go back and read the initiation of my posts and then try to stay on the subject at hand. Adam and Eve? Jesus born a Jew? You have not idea what my posts were referring to. So until you do your research, I will ignore your posts in the future. Thanks for your efforts at trying to make sense when your posts make NO sense at all when it comes to the subject at hand.
Yo entiendo....you are a catholic and never read the Bible.
Mary did not make the Word flesh since Jesus was already walking in the garden of Eden with Adam and Eve.
4gvn was merely making a comparison to explain the absurdity of Mary having the word in her belly.
Entiendes ignorame canto quieras.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#458564 Jul 2, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
You are high!
Or something ..
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#458565 Jul 2, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Why thank you. Ever since God saved me I have been feeling high. It's a great feeling too. It's called being on a Godly and spiritual high. You should try it sometimes.
Your post show show a physical high.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458566 Jul 2, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not saying that.
If they were humans how were they able to see God in the garden of Eden?
Foolish mortal. They were able to see God the same way they saw those two spirituaql being sitting in Christ's tomb after he arose. The same way the shepherds watching their flock at night and were able to see tha angelic host when they announced the birth of Christ. The same way Abraham was able to see God when he stopped by his home to announce that He was gonna destroy Sodom and Gommorah. What fools some mortals like you be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Kennedy 10,635
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Tue Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web