Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
441,661 - 441,680 of 532,678 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457791
Jun 30, 2013
 
In Genesis 25:23,God told Rebecca that the two twins struggling in her womb were two nations. Today those two nations have become the nation of Russia ( Esau/Edom ) and the other nation is the United States aka (Jacob/Israel). This is a very interesting topic of study for those that likes to delve deeper into history and compare Gods word to historical facts.

America and Russia has a history of struggling with each other just as the two twins strugled in Rebecca's womb. Indeed, they have become two nations.

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457792
Jun 30, 2013
 
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I have told you "umpteen" times!! You, jethro can do and believe what you want!!.... IT IS YOUR CHOICE!....Go ahead and continue to live in your anti-catholic "hate-filled world" of anger, beligerance, animosioty and hostility toward Jesus Christ and His (historically and biblically PROVEN) One True Apostolic Catholic Church...... Quite frankly--I/we as Catholics--all feel sorry for you and your "antagonistic" attitude, attacking the TRUTH of Gods Word...... I/we as Catholics will continue to live in the TRUE faith and Salvation of Jesus Christ at Daily Mass and the Eucharist as the "pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH (I Timothy 3:15.
everything you say is crap for the mear fact you do not have an true apostolic church, so why keep saying it, the chair was bought and paid,which I have pointed out to you,it was not chosen by holy guidance but by money. so how can you have a true apostolic church? please explain? and if doubt what I say just look up the history of the popes and you'll find it.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457793
Jun 30, 2013
 
And is everyone here aware of the reason that God hated Esau?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457794
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Catholics call Mary the mother of God. I take issue with that statement. Notice how Christ always called God Father but He never referred to Mary as mother. He always called Mary woman. Makes you go hmmm.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457795
Jun 30, 2013
 
Evidence that Esau and Jacob are the United States and Russia aka the two nations that Rebecca gave birth to that struggled in her womb.

http://edomsthorn.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/ed...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457796
Jun 30, 2013
 
Tony17 wrote:
Evidence that Esau and Jacob are the United States and Russia aka the two nations that Rebecca gave birth to that struggled in her womb.
http://edomsthorn.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/ed...
This should make your ears ring.

http://www.theseason.org/malachi/malachi1.htm

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457797
Jun 30, 2013
 
To America,an exhortation and a promise from the WORD OF GOD. And it reads...."If my people,which are called by my name (CHRISTIAN),shall humble themselves,and pray, and seek my face,AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS,then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, AND WILL HEAL THEIR LAND..." 2 CHRONICLES 7:14.

AND LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457798
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not long ago there was a woman here with the spirit of Jezebel in her and I told her that Christ temporarily gave up His position as God when He took on a flesh body to taste death for everyman. And this spirit in that woman argued me down that He didn't give up His position He had when He became a flesh man.
All it did was demonstrate just how biblically illiterate she really was because Psalm 8:5 shows us that Christ was made a little lower than the angels when He became flesh. Hebrews 2:9 gives a second witness that Christ temporarily gave up the position He held before He became flesh.

If scripture tells us that He was made a little lower than the angels then He definitily gave up His position temporarily.

Some of these so called Christians on this forum don't know cat sh!t from apple butter when it comes to rightly dividing the word of truth. S'CUSE MY FRENCH,LOL

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457799
Jun 30, 2013
 
Tony17 wrote:
Not long ago there was a woman here with the spirit of Jezebel in her and I told her that Christ temporarily gave up His position as God when He took on a flesh body to taste death for everyman. And this spirit in that woman argued me down that He didn't give up His position He had when He became a flesh man.
All it did was demonstrate just how biblically illiterate she really was because Psalm 8:5 shows us that Christ was made a little lower than the angels when He became flesh. Hebrews 2:9 gives a second witness that Christ temporarily gave up the position He held before He became flesh.
If scripture tells us that He was made a little lower than the angels then He definitily gave up His position temporarily.
Some of these so called Christians on this forum don't know cat sh!t from apple butter when it comes to rightly dividing the word of truth. S'CUSE MY FRENCH,LOL
another example of you being carnal, cant understand what the Bible speaks of.

the "little lower" refers to the fact that he had for a short time received a body of flesh that could taste of death, unlike the angelic bodies, which are not of flesh.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457800
Jun 30, 2013
 
I sat to you all your angels and demons will fall down too..
HeaveN=Neva eh
Who created Heaven and Earth?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457801
Jun 30, 2013
 
I say to you ;''all angels and demons will fall down.''
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457802
Jun 30, 2013
 
read now..'temptation'
Are you be ever tempted?
yes I been as many..i am alright..
then
Why Jesus Been tempted?
God not save his Son..its given to you.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457803
Jun 30, 2013
 
<+>
CROSS
Did you see that symbol?
tower=who will control?
you can as others too..love each other..who in unity who can help you..they control space..you can control in unity from ground too..
see

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457804
Jun 30, 2013
 
Tony17 wrote:
Not long ago there was a woman here with the spirit of Jezebel in her and I told her that Christ temporarily gave up His position as God when He took on a flesh body to taste death for everyman. And this spirit in that woman argued me down that He didn't give up His position He had when He became a flesh man.
All it did was demonstrate just how biblically illiterate she really was because Psalm 8:5 shows us that Christ was made a little lower than the angels when He became flesh. Hebrews 2:9 gives a second witness that Christ temporarily gave up the position He held before He became flesh.
If scripture tells us that He was made a little lower than the angels then He definitily gave up His position temporarily.
Some of these so called Christians on this forum don't know cat sh!t from apple butter when it comes to rightly dividing the word of truth. S'CUSE MY FRENCH,LOL
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>another example of you being carnal, cant understand what the Bible speaks of.
the "little lower" refers to the fact that he had for a short time received a body of flesh that could taste of death, unlike the angelic bodies, which are not of flesh.
Are you two smoking crack or what?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457805
Jun 30, 2013
 
Is the Roman Catholic Church a Church of Jesus, or a church of Satan.

Why not look at the facts before judging?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

I am unbiased. I just look at the world around me.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457806
Jun 30, 2013
 
Everyone loves these tracts:

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1071/1071...

You cannot run from the truth.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457807
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Raping little boys is not what a true Church of Jesus covers up.

I still don't get why Catholics allow this? A real Christian would stand up to this kind of evil. A real catholic makes excuses and defends the most disgusting crimes ever.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457808
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Testimony of a former Jesuit priest

Alberto Rivera was a Jesuit priest. His job: infiltrate Protestant ministries and destroy them. But one day, while reading his Bible, he came face to face with the truth... salvation doesn't come through good works and the sacraments. It comes only through faith in Jesus! Obeying the Scriptures, he placed his faith in Christ alone and left the Roman Catholic Church.

In this collection of full-color comic books, Rivera tells his story, and reveals how the Catholic Church has manipulated history in her drive to rule the world. You will see how she helped start World Wars I and II, her place in Bible prophecy, and even how she was involved in the startup of Islam, which later turned against her in rebellion.

Proof:

http://www.chick.com/catalog/assortments/0931...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457809
Jun 30, 2013
 
I know many priests and none of them has ever studied the Holy Fathers!

http://www.chick.com/reading/books/180/ch16.a...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457810
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tony17 wrote:
Catholics call Mary the mother of God. I take issue with that statement. Notice how Christ always called God Father but He never referred to Mary as mother. He always called Mary woman. Makes you go hmmm.
The Roman Catholic church is the pimp.

Mary is used by the pimp to bring the pimp customers and money.

Mary isn't the mother of any god. Mary gave birth to the man that God had become. Mary never gave birth to a god.

Jesus is God, with or without Mary. What else would you expect from the church of Satan?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 4 hr Crazy 8,128
More Thu True Christian witness 2
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Thu Abdurratln 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Thu ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Jul 21 Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••