Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665354 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458000 Jun 30, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
Dante Fortson 5 months ago
I don't edit responses. Get your facts straight. I just won't allow Murray cult members to post nonsense. They all say the same brainwashed thing over and over again... one time is enough. If your post doesn't get approved, its because you have repeated the same brainwashed nonsense other cult members have... or you were cursing up a storm and name calling like his cult members are known to do.
and ALL of us who have been on here very long knows what the Minister is talking about as we have read the "ramblings" of tony
Aww now Pookie. Are you under the mistaken impression that we seek your approval with what we teach? NOT! The only ones whose approval we seek is the Lord of Hosts. As for the rest of you your approval is neither desired nor required. I thought you knew.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458001 Jun 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
tony17 said, quote, "It's gonna happen again and very soon too which is yet another fact that most Christians are painfully unware of." End quote.
Jude 6, "And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day--"
Stop quoting scripture that is way beyond your comprehension. In Revelation when Satan and His fallen angels are kicked out here on to earth, what do you think they are going to be doing? Christ stated that in the last days it was going to be as it was in the days of Noah. In the days of Noah the fallen angels were marrying the daughters of men. AND IT'S GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN. You have to understand that there was more than one irruption of fallen angels.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458002 Jun 30, 2013
marge wrote:
Hey Tony did you ever ask God if being a gay man is what He wants from you or how He made you?
Aww now sweetie,I know exactly what God wants from me because unlike you,I am intimately familiar with His word and His word tells what He wants from me.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#458003 Jun 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Aww now sweetie,I know exactly what God wants from me because unlike you,I am intimately familiar with His word and His word tells what He wants from me.
is murray a homosexual like you are?
marge

Leesburg, GA

#458004 Jun 30, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>hypocrite,
when we rebuke them, you try and silence us.
you still havent gotten it figured out yet, God doesn't want people like tony and Robert to speak for Him.
not true and I know.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#458005 Jun 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask that ridiculous question before and it was not worth answering
then..and it is even more worthless now....
get your mind out of the gutter...
___
Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Meaning, as I said: DDDDDDuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh I dunno!!!!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458006 Jun 30, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>is murray a homosexual like you are?
Aww. I've hurt his wittle feelins,lol.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#458007 Jun 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Aww now sweetie,I know exactly what God wants from me because unlike you,I am intimately familiar with His word and His word tells what He wants from me.
aww now sweetie you didn't answer the question already come on.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458008 Jun 30, 2013
This is why you misled transgressors of Gods word cannot debunk the word of God when it is taught accurately by one that has been anointed to teach Gods word.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/luke/21-1...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458009 Jun 30, 2013
Where did that poster OLDJG slither off too? He was arguing that the tree in Eden was not Satan. However when I showed him the scripture in Ezekiel 31 that demonstrates that the tree is Satan and that the other entities in Eden that envied him were also called trees, he he seems to have scampered off with his tail tucked between his legs like a scalded dog.

That's what the word of God will do to a lying spirit like him.

Location hidden

#458010 Jun 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nephilim were the offspring of sexual relationships between the sons of God and daughters of men in Genesis 6:1-4. The "sons of God" were fallen angels (demons) who mated with human females and/or possessed human males and then mated with human females. These unions resulted in offspring, the Nephilim, that were "heroes of old, men of renown" GIANTS!!!
Do they exist today?
In the Scripture that speaks of "sons of God"....son is defined as:

ben, a son (as a builder of the family name), in the widest sense (of literal and figurative relationship, including grandson, subject, nation, quality or condition, etc.,(like 1, 251, etc.)):--+ afflicted, age,(Ahoh-)(Ammon-)(Hachmon-)( Lev-)ite,(anoint-)ed one, appointed to,(+) arrow,(Assyr-)(Babylon-)(Egypt -)(Grec-)ian, one born, bough, branch, breed,+(young) bullock,+(young) calf, X came up in, child, colt, X common, X corn, daughter, X of first,+ firstborn, foal,+ very fruitful,+ postage, X in,+ kid,+ lamb,(+) man, meet,+ mighty,+ nephew, old,(+) people,+ rebel,+ robber, X servant born, X soldier, son,+ spark,+ steward,+ stranger, X surely, them of,+ tumultuous one,+ valiant(-est), whelp, worthy, young (one), youth

In that definition, I do not see "fallen angels (demons)".

What is the source for your definition that sons, in this Scripture is defined as "fallen angels (demons)".

This makes me sound as being augmentative for the sake of being so......but, I am not. I am merely trying to understand why we are both led by the Holy Spirit, to see two different messages in that one particular Scripture..

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458011 Jun 30, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
aww now sweetie you didn't answer the question already come on.
Oh I answered it. However I am not responsible for your not liking the answer.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458012 Jun 30, 2013
Many of you so called Christians here claim to have a relationship with God. You may very well have a relationship with God but does He have a relationship with you? I seriously doubt it.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458013 Jun 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
ben, a son (as a builder of the family name), in the widest sense (of literal and figurative relationship, including grandson, subject, nation, quality or condition, etc.,(like 1, 251, etc.)):--+ afflicted, age,(Ahoh-)(Ammon-)(Hachmon-)( Lev-)ite,(anoint-)ed one, appointed to,(+) arrow,(Assyr-)(Babylon-)(Egypt -)(Grec-)ian, one born, bough, branch, breed,+(young) bullock,+(young) calf, X came up in, child, colt, X common, X corn, daughter, X of first,+ firstborn, foal,+ very fruitful,+ postage, X in,+ kid,+ lamb,(+) man, meet,+ mighty,+ nephew, old,(+) people,+ rebel,+ robber, X servant born, X soldier, son,+ spark,+ steward,+ stranger, X surely, them of,+ tumultuous one,+ valiant(-est), whelp, worthy, young (one), youth
What is the source for your definition that sons, in this Scripture is defined as "fallen angels (demons)".
This makes me sound as being augmentative for the sake of being so......but, I am not. I am merely trying to understand why we are both led by the Holy Spirit, to see two different messages in that one particular Scripture..
Uhh. Oxbow, notice how females in the verse are called "DAUGHTERS OF MEN" but the males are referred to as "SONS OF GOD? Did that not raise your curiosity> Angels or spirit beings are always considered SONS OF GOD whether they be fallen or not? Why? Because they are spirits and God is a Spirit and God created them in His SPIRITUAL IMAGE. Only Adam is the only human man that is also called son of god. There's a reason why. wOULD YOU LIKE FOR ME TO SHOW YOU THE SCRIPTURE PROVING THIS?

Location hidden

#458014 Jun 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 2:16-18, 16 "And the LORD God commanded the MAN, saying, "You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die." 18 Then the LORD God said, "It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him."
Where does God command the WOMAN saying, "You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you will surely die." ???
Ge 3:1 ΒΆ Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

Please note: God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

Are you saying that Eve was not aware that God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458015 Jun 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Also Oxbow, in Genesis 6:2, the SEPTUAGINT translates SONS OF GOD AS ANGELS. Are you familiar with the SEPTUAGINT? And as far as you both being led by the Holy Spirit.....SURELY YOU'RE JOKING.

Location hidden

#458016 Jun 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nephilim were the offspring of sexual relationships between the sons of God and daughters of men in Genesis 6:1-4. The "sons of God" were fallen angels (demons) who mated with human females and/or possessed human males and then mated with human females. These unions resulted in offspring, the Nephilim, that were "heroes of old, men of renown" GIANTS!!!
Do they exist today?
A still voice woke me just now...It said "sons of God are fallen angels???? Demons????!!!!"

Would you please elucidate....where are you getting this info??????

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458017 Jun 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
A still voice woke me just now...It said "sons of God are fallen angels???? Demons????!!!!"
Would you please elucidate....where are you getting this info??????
Here you poor thing. You sincerely need this Info about the SONS OF GOD.

http://www.therain.org/appendixes/app23.html

I'm starting to really pity you because I think you really mean well but you are poorly prepared in Gods word. I should admonish you to keep searching and praying that God remove the veil from your eyes and allow you to accurately comprehend His word. I'll try not to come down so hard on you for your ignorance in the future because as I stated I think you really do mean well.
truth

Duncraig, Australia

#458018 Jun 30, 2013
Its already been..who..evil spirits..before god created woman and man..
Why is like that?
accusers days and nights..

Perfection and first Eden exist before!!!
How many times Lucy change Eden..as well why?
truth

Duncraig, Australia

#458019 Jun 30, 2013
you not explain
'you will cry mountains fall over us..sea and water cover us''..
see
please explain..
Is that happened before?
yes it is..
Who do that as well why?

Dear God why I am wrong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Nov 29 Married in 10,375
News Pope Francis confers Ratzinger Prizes, pays tri... Nov 29 narako 1
More from around the web