Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665590 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#457980 Jun 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're 79? Goodness you're old,LOL. How can one live to be so old and be totally clueless to what Gods word really says? Don't answer that because I already know the answer. I have met many that were as old as you are and older and even had so called Doctorates in theology and I found that they were totally biblically illiterate when it came to ""RIGHTLY" "" DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH. They were slaves to their old church traditions that made void the word of God. But I'm here to cry loud and spare not and to show Gods people their transgressions when it comes to RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH.
some of these so called truths of yours are being regurgitated by you. they aren't anything new and have been debunked many years ago.

who ever told you that you are a teacher of the Gospel lied to you.

you have always been clueless with your many posts.LOL

Location hidden

#457981 Jun 30, 2013
pastor(?) Arnold Murray. lol..

nothing else has to be said.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#457982 Jun 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~
THEY ARE NO WORSE THAN A RELIGIOUS SYSTEM THAT WILL TURN GOD'S TRUTH INTO A LIE...
FACT IS THEY SPAWNED SUCH AS YOU ARE POSTING ABOUT.
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
GOD SAYS THEY SPAWNED..BROUGHT IT UPON THE EARTH READ ABOUT IT...
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
GOD DOES NOT CATEGORIZE SIN as the Roman Catholic Church does...
SIN IS THE REJECTION OF JESUS CHRIST AS ONE;S PERSONAL SAVIOR
THESE SINS... are the result of THAT REJECTION...
I think that's true for everyone who worships and serves the creature more than the Creator. They love the cc, they love themselves and each other...

They love looking for love in all the wrong places.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#457983 Jun 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're 79? Goodness you're old,LOL. How can one live to be so old and be totally clueless to what Gods word really says? Don't answer that because I already know the answer. I have met many that were as old as you are and older and even had so called Doctorates in theology and I found that they were totally biblically illiterate when it came to ""RIGHTLY" "" DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH. They were slaves to their old church traditions that made void the word of God. But I'm here to cry loud and spare not and to show Gods people their transgressions when it comes to RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH.
The truth of importance is ...

Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and

the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

When we receive that truth...

According to the instructions of the Apostle Paul we are born again

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God

Location hidden

#457984 Jun 30, 2013

Dante Fortson 5 months ago

I don't edit responses. Get your facts straight. I just won't allow Murray cult members to post nonsense. They all say the same brainwashed thing&#65279; over and over again... one time is enough. If your post doesn't get approved, its because you have repeated the same brainwashed nonsense other cult members have... or you were cursing up a storm and name calling like his cult members are known to do.

and ALL of us who have been on here very long knows what the Minister is talking about as we have read the "ramblings" of tony

#457985 Jun 30, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
pastor(?) Arnold Murray. lol..
nothing else has to be said.
Is He akin to Madelin Murray O'Hara?...

sound like it...

Location hidden

#457986 Jun 30, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that's true for everyone who worships and serves the creature more than the Creator. They love the cc, they love themselves and each other...
They love looking for love in all the wrong places.
hypocrite,

when we rebuke them, you try and silence us.

you still havent gotten it figured out yet, God doesn't want people like tony and Robert to speak for Him.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#457987 Jun 30, 2013
OldJG wrote: There is nothing metaphoric in the Garden. Your belief satan was THE LITERAL tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the Garden has no Biblical basis. Genesis 3:14, "The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and above all beasts of the field; on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life." Is God telling a TREE is is cursed above all beasts of the field and your it's belly it shall go? Really? Actually, the Garden of Eden was God's paradise. The Garden is not a metaphor for something else. A greater question might be why God allow satan the right to enter this place of perfection? How did satan gain access to Adam and Eve? Obviously God had to allow satan access to the Garden. A similar situation can be found in Job where satan had to ask God's permission to test Job. The Lord allowed satan to tempt him, but only within certain limits. Job 1:12, "And the LORD said to Satan, "Behold, all that he has is in your hand. Only against him do not stretch out your hand." So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD." God allowed satan into the Garden for the purpose of tempting Adam and Eve. Does this mean God wished Adam and Eve would sin, or God forced them to sin, or kept them unprotected from sin? NO. They were tempted by a crafty and intelligent being but they did not have to sin. God told them the consequences ahead of time and they made the choice to disobey Him. Ultimately, as with all sin, it is our own decision. Scripture teaches that with every temptation God always provides a means to escape. The Bible says: I Corinthians 10:13, "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." Satan entered the serpent, a real creature, for the purpose of deceiving Eve. The tempter used his craftiness to cause them to sin. God permitted Adam and Eve to be tested, but He certainly did not encourage them to sin or force them to sin. They could have resisted the temptation if they wanted to. Blame cannot be placed on God for their sin. It was their own choice to be disobedient. As it is with all of us.
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from a vile spirit of a woman that don't think a servant of God is wiser than the serpent. At least that's what you implied when I stated that one led of the spirit of God should be wiser than the serpent. You argued that they are not wiser than the serpent. That's blaspheny.
Do not even attempt to elucidate on scripture young lady because anyone that would listen to you is a bigger fool than you are. And FYI, are you so Biblically illiterate than you really don't know that SERPENT is just one of the MANY names of the devil? Have you never read the book of Revelation where we are given a partial list of Satans names and titles. The name SERPENT and DRAGON etc was some of the names Satan has. I'm not sure what so called church you attend but I strongly advise you to stay away from there because they aren't teaching you a thing.
Number 1..I am a 63 year old MALE and a Christian since I was 6

Number 2..I am aware of the many names of Satan

Number 3..Satan is not the metaphoric tree you described him to be. Genesis 2:16-17, 16 "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."

Number 4..No you are not as wise as Satan. He has deceived humanity since Adam and Eve. Your pride reveals he has deceived you Mr. Wonderful!

Number 5....This is what I believe. I John 4:4, "Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."

End of story!

Location hidden

#457988 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Is He akin to Madelin Murray O'Hara?...
sound like it...
yes it does.

he changes the Word of God just like she did. no difference, both work for the devil.

tony watches his program and then comes on here proclaiming the lies from the devil
marge

Leesburg, GA

#457989 Jun 30, 2013
Hey Tony did you ever ask God if being a gay man is what He wants from you or how He made you?

#457990 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
The truth of importance is ...
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and
the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
When we receive that truth...
According to the instructions of the Apostle Paul we are born again
Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God
~~~
Commentary by F.B. Meyer

Some, as we have seen, are converted by the gentle opening of the heart; others amid the convulsions of the storm.

The first knowledge of salvation may have reached the heart of the jailer through the saving of the possessed girl, Act_16:17.

If only the heart is right with Christ, it can sing in the darkest night; and the impression of those holy songs must have wrought still further upon the conscience of this rough Roman official, who had treated his prisoners with uncommon severity, Act_16:24.

The inner prison! Perhaps some of our readers have been in it! They have come to an end of themselves and their feet are fastened!

But God has His own way of deliverance and never forsakes His own. Art thou in the stocks today? Then pray and sing praises! Choose, for instance, Psa_103:1-22.

God will be thy very present help. Thou shalt win thy jailer, and become a monument of GodÂ’s saving mercy.

There is no course for the convicted sinner but to trust in the salvation wrought upon the Cross; or still better, in Him who wrought it.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#457991 Jun 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
110<quoted text>
Which does raise a question. From where came "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
The Nephilim were the offspring of sexual relationships between the sons of God and daughters of men in Genesis 6:1-4. The "sons of God" were fallen angels (demons) who mated with human females and/or possessed human males and then mated with human females. These unions resulted in offspring, the Nephilim, that were "heroes of old, men of renown" GIANTS!!!

Do they exist today?

Location hidden

#457992 Jun 30, 2013
Kay Marie....Am very disappointed that you ended our conversation with what amounts to: DDDDDDuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh I dunno!!!!!

"Eve was the first one to eat of the fruit, then she gave some to Adam, and he ate."

You quoted Scripture in support that at birth all human beings have the stain on their soul of original sin....based on "For since by man came death"....

Are you saying that Eve was a man????!!!!!

#457993 Jun 30, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>yes it does.
he changes the Word of God just like she did. no difference, both work for the devil.
tony watches his program and then comes on here proclaiming the lies from the devil
~~~

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Any thing that detracts from the divine purpose of Jesus is of no value..

Luk_19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#457994 Jun 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oxbow,I'm intrigued as well as surprised that you are aware of the fact that there were giants on earth in those days....Genesis chapter 6 when the "SONS OF GOD" ( aka ) came in to the "DAUGHTERS OF MEN" and chose wives of all they wanted. Are you aware that these "SONS OF GOD" were the fallen angels? It's gonna happen again and very soon too which is yet another fact that most Christians are painfully unware of.
tony17 said, quote, "It's gonna happen again and very soon too which is yet another fact that most Christians are painfully unware of." End quote.

Jude 6, "And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day--"
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#457995 Jun 30, 2013
marge wrote:
Hey Tony did you ever ask God if being a gay man is what He wants from you or how He made you?
marge, is Tony a sodomite?

#457996 Jun 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
Kay Marie....Am very disappointed that you ended our conversation with what amounts to: DDDDDDuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh I dunno!!!!!
"Eve was the first one to eat of the fruit, then she gave some to Adam, and he ate."
You quoted Scripture in support that at birth all human beings have the stain on their soul of original sin....based on "For since by man came death"....
You ask that ridiculous question before and it was not worth answering

then..and it is even more worthless now....

get your mind out of the gutter...

___

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

OldJG

Rockford, IL

#457997 Jun 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
Genesis 2:16-18, 16 "And the LORD God commanded the MAN, saying, "You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die." 18 Then the LORD God said, "It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him."

Where does God command the WOMAN saying, "You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you will surely die." ???

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#457998 Jun 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote: There is nothing metaphoric in the Garden. Your belief satan was THE LITERAL tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the Garden has no Biblical basis. Genesis 3:14, "The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and above all beasts of the field; on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life." Is God telling a TREE is is cursed above all beasts of the field and your it's belly it shall go? Really? Actually, the Garden of Eden was God's paradise. The Garden is not a metaphor for something else. A greater question might be why God allow satan the right to enter this place of perfection? How did satan gain access to Adam and Eve? Obviously God had to allow satan access to the Garden. A similar situation can be found in Job where satan had to ask God's permission to test Job. The Lord allowed satan to tempt him, but only within certain limits. Job 1:12, "And the LORD said to Satan, "Behold, all that he has is in your hand. Only against him do not stretch out your hand." So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD." God allowed satan into the Garden for the purpose of tempting Adam and Eve. Does this mean God wished Adam and Eve would sin, or God forced them to sin, or kept them unprotected from sin? NO. They were tempted by a crafty and intelligent being but they did not have to sin. God told them the consequences ahead of time and they made the choice to disobey Him. Ultimately, as with all sin, it is our own decision. Scripture teaches that with every temptation God always provides a means to escape. The Bible says: I Corinthians 10:13, "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." Satan entered the serpent, a real creature, for the purpose of deceiving Eve. The tempter used his craftiness to cause them to sin. God permitted Adam and Eve to be tested, but He certainly did not encourage them to sin or force them to sin. They could have resisted the temptation if they wanted to. Blame cannot be placed on God for their sin. It was their own choice to be disobedient. As it is with all of us.
<quoted text>
Number 1..I am a 63 year old MALE and a Christian since I was 6
Number 2..I am aware of the many names of Satan
Number 3..Satan is not the metaphoric tree you described him to be. Genesis 2:16-17, 16 "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."
Number 4..No you are not as wise as Satan. He has deceived humanity since Adam and Eve. Your pride reveals he has deceived you Mr. Wonderful!
Number 5....This is what I believe. I John 4:4, "Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."
End of story!
When I call someone BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE you can put money on it. I stateted correctly that Satan is the tree that was spoken of in Eden and SCRIPTURE SUPPORTS THAT FACT. Proof? Read Ezekiel cahpter 31 starting at verse 3 and read through verse 10. Scripture tells us in that verse that he , that tree was so beautiful and perfect that the trees in Eden envied him in verse 9. Now trees don't have the ability to envy therefore this was a METAPHOR for the other spiritual beings that were also in Eden. Now did not God make Satan the full patern, the most beautiful of His creation. Now just what do you think Ezekiel 31 verse 3-9 is describing? Only a fool would think this is referring to a literal tree. It was m,etaphorical for Satan. There is much you have to learn and there is much I could teach you if only God would remove the veil from your eyes.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#457999 Jun 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
marge, is Tony a sodomite?
Well no. I'm an Atlantan,LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christmas reminds us that Jesus was a migrant l... 4 hr True Christian wi... 3
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) Fri Father OFlanery 160
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
More from around the web