Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 22,080)

Showing posts 441,581 - 441,600 of512,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree with that. The other Catholic's here do not personally attack us with insults and name calling as she is so famous for. She makes the other Catholic's in this forum look bad.
"Dusty" is one of the most hateful religionists I have ever encountered.
Regina is not all that far behind in the race.
Neither can discuss anything in a rational manner.
There are two Jesuit idiots in Georgia that also are in contention for first prize in the "winners circle"... and a couple of lesser contenders in Cali. that must surely be registered in the race.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "wizard" has little or no need for the practice of ritual.
I expect you understand what I am relating.
I don't!

Please explain!

Are you indicating that you are a wizard who has solved long sought-after mysteries?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
The Roman Catholics live and base their whole whole religious existence upon a lie...
They condemn others, rave and rant about the importance of their
Eucharist ....THEY TEACH THAT COMMUNION KEEPS THEM SAVED....YET THEY
IN THEIR HALF HEART ED FACADE TAKE A BLOODLESS COMMUNION...
THERE IA NO SUCH THING AS A PART TIME CHRISTIAN...AND MORE THAN THERE IS
A PART TIME PREGNANCY...
THEY ARE PROXY CHRISTIANS..
the pope is between them and Jesus...
then comes the saints
then Mary stands in there some where..as mediator...
their protocol chain is not scriptural
The Bible says
1Ti_2:5 For there is one God, and
one mediator between God and men,
the man Christ Jesus;
They claim to be the Bride of Christ yet they have a whole line of little gods between them and Him...that they bow before in their mass.
It's called spiritual adultery and fornication...
Being an ex Catholic of 40 years, I can verificate (new word)the absolute truth in your words.

I witnessed it, in person, I lived it, and at that time in my life, I have been known to physically attack anyone who argued against this false religion to which I was a member of....but never again!!!!

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...and I can give you all the verses in the bible that can prove that as a fact if you know the history timeline of the church.
Either the bible is lying, or the CC is...simple as that.
Most of it is from Paul's own writings.
well religious people declare the bible infallible, so it must be the people (church) are lying.
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet---here you are.
You surely must enjoy being in that "lower element" with all the rest of us "dastardly" folks. You is one of us now...jist accept it.
Here...[passes the mason jar of 200 proof], but Regina reaches fer the "ripple" instead. LOL!
...instead of anything from your filthy hands. I wouldn't get on my high horse if I were you, I've seen your friends.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>your right in the fact that you have "ONLY" true church history, outside of any teachings and writings from church leaders, you have no history at all to support yours and the Vatican's phony belief they are the true church, when they have done more to disgrace god an Jesus than any other church on earth...read history from outside sources and you will not find one ounce of truth anywhere that supports the churches position except it is corrupted and a perverted church, out for nothing but power, money, and total control of the religious world, but thanks to their own stupidity, they won't be around much longer. last I heard was 1 billion an counting. good thing for the church there are third world countries that don't know the truth behind the church, that is why they are going there recruiting for the church, trying to rebuild their dwindling bank accounts, using poor people to try and rebuild the church,taking their last dollar and giving them nothing in return.
The TRUTH Jesus Christ's One True Apostolic Catholic Church has survive, heretics, hypocrites, false teachers and preachers for over 2000 years--and will CONTINUE to do so "despite" those who "hate" the Catholic Church, such as you Jethro8. The Catholic Church, biblically and historically PROVEN,founded and established by Jesus Christ Himself--continues to grow by over 1.5% each and every year (and will continue) to do so, while every bible only Protestant denomination "continues to decline"! WHY?? Because Jesus told us that "the gates of hell" shall not prevail against HIS CHURCH)----You, Jethro8 can say and believe ANYTHING YOU WANT! It becomes "your problem" to deal with---not mine!! YOU ARE THE ONE that is "in a frenzy" and has "emotional hatred" against the TRUTH of Jesus Christs On e TRUE
Catholic Church!.... I'm (totally) at peace with my own faith in Christ, Daily Mass, the Eucharist, and my own Salvation, growing in the TRUTH of over 2000 years of biblical and historical teachings that is manifested itself in and through Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church. I'll remain with the TRUTH! You, Jethro8 can do what you want!!!!!

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

A Connecticut priest with a reputation of caring for the poor has shocked his parishioners after being accused of faking a terminal illness to cover up the alleged theft of $1 million from his diocese.

The Rev. Kevin Gray, a 26-year veteran of the Hartford Catholic Diocese, is being investigated by the Waterbury, Conn., police department for allegedly taking money over a seven-year period from a savings fund established for the Sacred Heart parish, money that was to be used for building renovations and church debt, according to the police…

According to Rev. John Gatzak, spokesman, the Hartford Archdiocese became suspicious over the past year as they asked Gray to submit several years’ worth of annual financial reviews from his parish. Gray allegedly said he was unable to complete the reviews because of a serious terminal illness he was battling and asked for more time. Gatzak said that although they gave Gray some leeway and extra time to submit his reports, they began to look at his parish financial records and say they made some troubling discoveries…

Gatzak, 64, said the news has been ever more painful for the parish and it’s parishioners because of the fact that they believed Gray was battling a serious illness, an illness they now believe may have simply been a lie to try and give the priest more time to allegedly cover up the lost funds.
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two Jesuit idiots in Georgia that also are in contention for first prize in the "winners circle"... and a couple of lesser contenders in Cali. that must surely be registered in the race.
Jesuit idiots?? LOL, how rational of you!

Thick, huh? I believe it.

I recognize you but can't place your other names. Your manner has been far too familiar for someone who just showed up a short time ago. I picked it up right from the first. Just as I suspected, another coward. LOLOL......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I said I wasn't going to argue with you and I'm not. If you were honest you would look to when and where this all started.....Seraphima's post that the Church was an abortion and the Bride of Frankenstein.
You both expected *us* to be silent, to let her say what she will without impunity. You have to defend her, she's your wife. I don't expect anything less from you. None of us does.
That's about the size of it.
It is not their fault that your church is a fraudulent auspices of the church of Jerusalem. They simply(as many others) point out the facts of it's fallacies.
Rather than prove them wrong(because you can't), you people resort to personal defamation and strawman arguments...making complete fools of yourselves in the process.
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the idiot, so says Lunger!

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

If I was dying from any reason, I would not suggest to those left behind that they love one another, as from my opinion, a statement such as that simply complicates matter for believers.

I might suggest that the ones left behind try to do their best in spite of the fact that mortal humans are selfish and have a deep need to manipulate and dominate others.

From my perception trying to be less selfish is a more realistic goal than all that nonsensical preaching about love, which rarely amounts to anything but disappointment.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>if that is true how come you or anyone else can not prove me wrong? what you guys do is hide for a day or two when a truthful question comes your way, you hide and hope people forget the question, then you come back. hoping no one remembers the question, what you and your catholic friends fear is truth, outside of catholic web sites you have no history whatsoever to prove anything the church teaches is of any religious value. stealing, killing, torturing, molesting, fraud, and who knows what other things their involved in. that is your church. tell me, where did the riches of the catholic church come from, and you can not use a catholic web site.....lets see how you do with a wet paper bag Anthony.
Prove you wrong??? The fact is that we don't even (care) what you believe--so why should we waste our time proving you wrong when I/we as Catholics (already know) believe, follow and adhere to the TRUTH of Jesus Christs One True Apostolic Catholic Church--that WE KNOW IS THE TRUTH!!! Believe what you want! We as Catholics have "already made our choice of TRUTH!! The fact is that ANYTHING you say has little or no validity! It is ALL EXAGGERATED, HYPED UP --anti-catholic editorialized liberalism!!! Go live with it, if that's what makes you happy!! I/we as Catholics will continue to follow "the TRUE FAITH and Salvation in Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One True Catholic Church!!!

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesuit idiots?? LOL, how rational of you!
Thick, huh? I believe it.
I reckon we are ALL idiots. Does that make you feel better?

:)
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Being an ex Catholic of 40 years, I can verificate (new word)the absolute truth in your words.
I witnessed it, in person, I lived it, and at that time in my life, I have been known to physically attack anyone who argued against this false religion to which I was a member of....but never again!!!!
So after you joined the SBC the preacher told you you were no longer an expert liar, multiple adulterer and abuser....he must be quite the salesman.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Christians continually make others feel worse by stating that others will go to hell and they will go to heaven.

If they would only suggest that maybe all people will go heaven, they would stop being enemies.

How simple is THAT?

By changing your sermons, you will break down the walls that of religion that now divide.

Wouldn't that be refreshing? Or do you prefer to keep right-fighting?
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
Christians continually make others feel worse by stating that others will go to hell and they will go to heaven.
If they would only suggest that maybe all people will go heaven, they would stop being enemies.
How simple is THAT?
By changing your sermons, you will break down the walls that of religion that now divide.
Wouldn't that be refreshing? Or do you prefer to keep right-fighting?
Black Thunder 42 has no grandkids, or kids, and he is not married. He's 63.
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not their fault that your church is a fraudulent auspices of the church of Jerusalem. They simply(as many others) point out the facts of it's fallacies.
Rather than prove them wrong(because you can't), you people resort to personal defamation and strawman arguments...making complete fools of yourselves in the process.
"you people"? Well, thank goodness! Frick and Frack have been swearing up and down on the Bible that I'm the only one who does that! Little liars, those two, heh? Caught 'em at it again!!

As for the rest of your post (I guess one could call it that).....

zzzzzzzzzz..........
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

jethro8 wrote:
A Connecticut priest with a reputation of caring for the poor has shocked his parishioners after being accused of faking a terminal illness to cover up the alleged theft of $1 million from his diocese.
The Rev. Kevin Gray, a 26-year veteran of the Hartford Catholic Diocese, is being investigated by the Waterbury, Conn., police department for allegedly taking money over a seven-year period from a savings fund established for the Sacred Heart parish, money that was to be used for building renovations and church debt, according to the police…
According to Rev. John Gatzak, spokesman, the Hartford Archdiocese became suspicious over the past year as they asked Gray to submit several years’ worth of annual financial reviews from his parish. Gray allegedly said he was unable to complete the reviews because of a serious terminal illness he was battling and asked for more time. Gatzak said that although they gave Gray some leeway and extra time to submit his reports, they began to look at his parish financial records and say they made some troubling discoveries…
Gatzak, 64, said the news has been ever more painful for the parish and it’s parishioners because of the fact that they believed Gray was battling a serious illness, an illness they now believe may have simply been a lie to try and give the priest more time to allegedly cover up the lost funds.
Hey Dr. Research, this is a 3 year old story. The dirtbag is in prison now.

Did you know they now sell sliced bread?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Thunder 42:
Yes.
It seems no two "scholars" agree. So a sort of blurred approximation is generally given of about 70 CE. So, I have my doubts about that....I suspect it was written, and collected over a period of time by Mark.(The amount of that time, I do not know.)
By the way, I am from Burbank, CA. But I was born in Hollywood, CA.)
The point being that "Mark" had to be written by someone long after Jesus, or far removed from the area, who knew little or nothing about the time or area, and still at a later time than the currency of Jesus.
Nazareth did not even exist at the current time of Jesus. Proven by archaeology and roman maps and records.
Nazareth did not even exist until 70 and most likely it was 100 or after.
Burbank...You should be well educated then...at least it would appear you have been afforded the opportunity.
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

BLACK THUNDER 63 IS AN UNMARRIED LONELY BITCH WHO HAS NO GRANDKIDS OR KIDS AND HAS NEVER IN LOVE!!!!!
HE IS 63 YEARS OLD GOING ON 64!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 441,581 - 441,600 of512,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••