Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
441,581 - 441,600 of 533,291 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember me? It's Lunger!
Of course I remamber you...You have had an obsession with me ever since i repeatedly humiliated you for harassing and stalking of others.

carrion

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
Post #456731
"shut up! you dont tell me what to post and when, If you dotn like it, crawl back in the sewer that you came out of. atheists don't give Gods People any words. you are stupid to even think so."
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...
That's quite a bit different than what you're misleading people into believing you said. Someone agreed with you but I guess they need glasses or else they're just agreeing with you because of me. Not a very good reason to back someone up in their abuse. But, apparently, they don't have a problem with that. It all depends on who's being abused. Marge didn't deserve that, no one does. You're teaching your students well, Preston.
Just to let you know regina it was not I who made any judgements .You need to stop accusing me and Nick and take a look at what YOU have done to most every Protestant and atheist here and myself and Hermi included.You act like only hermi and I are the only posters on this forum. You know regina, you can have friends of different faiths,disagree with each other, and still be friends. No one deserves to be chastised. You are NOT in the position to correct anyone for that matter. YOU do it all the time to everyone here, to Marge included. So when you can hold yourself back from chastising people on this forum, then you can correct others.
Human Being

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
To hear is one thing . To listen is another. To understand proper discernment is to learn and understand proper discourse.
Black Thunder 42

True.

Its like everyone is on the same road, and some want to always go a bit faster than others.

I like driving slow, I get a chance to look around a lot.

Sometimes people get wrapped up in getting somewhere quickly, and push themselves to hard and others to keep up their pace....

I would pull off to the side, and let them go.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Who care if someone on this forum is not married has no kids, or grandkids...there is others on this forum in that same boat Big deal....
Lunger is being his typical lying self.

If it sticks around, you will come to know it.
It is correct about the age though...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
Post #456731
"shut up! you dont tell me what to post and when, If you dotn like it, crawl back in the sewer that you came out of. atheists don't give Gods People any words. you are stupid to even think so."
That's quite a bit different than what you're misleading people into believing you said. Someone agreed with you but I guess they need glasses or else they're just agreeing with you because of me. Not a very good reason to back someone up in their abuse. But, apparently, they don't have a problem with that. It all depends on who's being abused. Marge didn't deserve that, no one does. You're teaching your students well, Preston.
I made TWO posts to her, not just the one that you are posting.lol.

marge HAD NO BUSINESS BUTTING IN ON TEH POSTS THAT I WAS QUOTING ABOUT ROERT.

NOW IF YOU SAY THAT SHE HAD THE RIGHT, THEN YOU ALSO HAVE TO SAY THAT I ALSO HAVE THE RIGTH TO REPOST THE WORDS OF ROBERT WHERE HE ADMITS BEING AN ATHEIST AS WELL AS HIS VENTURE INTO OTHER CULTS SO WE CAN READILY SEE WHY YOU CATHOLCIS ACCEPT HIM, HE ALSO WORKS FOR THE DEVIL JUST LIKE YOU REGGIE.

as far as someone agreeing with me, that could have been YOU doing that so you could attack me in that mode.lol.

YOU ARE THAT LOW AS YOUA RE SHOWING IN YOUR ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT THE ORTHODOX's ON THIS FORUM

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Seraphima wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qJZ20-3WJD4.......For You Black Thunder from your friends Frick & Frack lol
Heh heh...
Thank you!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
Post #456731
==========

Someone agreed with you but I guess they need glasses or else they're just agreeing with you because of me. Not a very good reason to back someone up in their abuse. But, apparently, they don't have a problem with that. It all depends on who's being abused.-------->Ploy #4 REMAKING HISTORY.Difficult, time consuming or impossible to defend.Time consuming try to trace back posts, who said what to whom, what really was said ,what really was meant,who was speaking to whom etc.

You're teaching your students well, Preston ----------> Ploy#6 DEMEAN TREAT AS INFERIOR INSULT

No Substance whatsoever
Human Being

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the first step toward reasonable discourse.
Most do not have the intellect nor the capability to even reach the first step, let alone progress. That has been the problem with world civilization...it has regressed due to improper teaching and learning. Several and different degrees of barbarianism has been the result...even in the highest of places.
Black Thunder 42:

More or less, wisdom has not caught up with modern technology.

It is tough to teach being wise, it has an experiential component. Thus modernity outpaces civilization as wisdom is lost. And people get lost in the system....

I just had the thought now, if technology slows down, it may give people a chance to catch up, and civilization may become a little wiser....

What do you think?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what did you all do with Marge? She rebuked your good friend Preston for abusing someone and he turned around and abused her, too, without a peep from any of you. No one's seen hide nor hair of her since.
She may have attended a Eucarist party and was eaten by mistake.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Human Being wrote:
<It is tough to teach being wise,
Hahahahahahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Frick you are so correct. It's sad that someone has so much hatred and anger inside of them that they have to resort to digs of insults to make themselves feel superior.
That must mean that I am dubbed "Frack"...I am not so sure that Herme would like to be yoked to a heretic such as myself...I wouldn't really blame him in that respect either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunger is being his typical lying self.
If it sticks around, you will come to know it.
It is correct about the age though...
Don't you just hate Cyber Bullies...lol (nuts)

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
She may have attended a Eucarist party and was eaten by mistake.
Hahahahahahahaha
Human Being

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The way is to be impartial in weighing truth and justice. And to do that, one must first know himself through the very same process...lest they be incorrect in the information they attempt to process toward that conclusion. That is EXACTLY what your Jesus said...and he was absolutely correct in his statement.
Black Thunder 42:

I suspect you are correct, if being impartial is being equal, but being impartial connotes to me a sort of disengagement, and a remote coolness.

We all think we are impartial, but we come to all discussions and actions based on pre-suppositions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what your talking about....I don't read every single post on this thread. I don't have time for that.I only search and read what people post to me mostly. You are also guilty of abusing marge so don't point any fingers..
Do not worry...Marge has been around a long time, and is perfectly capable of taking care of herself, and handling her own.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<HE ALSO WORKS FOR THE DEVIL
And the devil works for the good of god. Nothing like keeping it all in the family.

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Black Thunder 42 of my return.
Sh doesn't have to...your "smell" precedes you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
Post #456731
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ztVaqZajq-I

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That must mean that I am dubbed "Frack"...I am not so sure that Herme would like to be yoked to a heretic such as myself...I wouldn't really blame him in that respect either.
I yoke around all the time. I like to yoke and to be yoked.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

I wonder at what time after the devil fell from god's grace, god employed the devil to work for him stoking the furnace in hell?

It seems an odd arrangement indeed to employ an evil enemy to in turn burn other evil enemies.

After falling from god's grace, the devil was fortunate that god gave him employment.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 29 min Cultastic 8,186
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 31 min ELIAS IBARRA 60
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... 1 hr Jaffna Fake Brahmin Dog 3
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Jul 26 Link Forrester 3
More Jul 24 True Christian witness 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Jul 24 ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 102
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••