Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 685540 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#457783 Jun 29, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
I once stated here that the Supreme court justices have no wisdom and some of you were offended with me because I stated that. I say again that the Supreme court justices of America has NO wisdom. Sure they have degrees but they are void of wisdom.
All this hullaballoo that have been in the news lately concerning gay marriage where the supreme court supported certain gay marriage rights in their rulings is an offense and slap in Gods eyes. I'm a gay man that does not support gay marriage because I know what scripture says about homosexuality. America, you cannot continue to masquerade your sins with pride in the eyes of God without eventually having to suffer the judgement of God. God is patient and long suffering but eventually He will tire of of the immoral sins that America is parading in His eyes. And don't get me started on the so called abortion rights which is nothing but legalized baby murdering.
Your openness, sincerity, and your Christian beliefs are so noted...

We have all been given a cross to bear...your words bring life to God's Word: And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#457784 Jun 29, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief! The sooner you people learn who the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was the sooner you will learn that it was not a fruit tree. Biblically illiterate Christians have no problem admitting that Christ was the TREE OF LIFE but they have a real issue with admitting that Satan was the TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL. Tree is merely a metaphor for Satan just as the word STARS is used to refer to the angelic host sometimes. And I guarantee you that Satan aka the tree of the knowledge of good and evil wasn't producing any apples,lol. Eve thought Satan was a hunk so to speak when scripture states that she saw that the "TREE" was pleasant to the eyes. That's all that scripture means. After all, God made him the most beautiful of all His creation so I guess he was a hunk or pleasant to the eyes. You people really need to mature in Gods word.
Change suppliers....you are getting weed...not grass!!!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#457785 Jun 29, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Change suppliers....you are getting weed...not grass!!!!
Maybe I should switch to your supplier huh,lol? Nah. Then I'd be as messed up as you are,LOL.
truth

Perth, Australia

#457786 Jun 29, 2013
Jesus Christ give answer about woman;''man why you think you are better.''

Get behind me Satan =Jesus Christ words is perfect.

Did Jesus Christ know about splitting what Satan want?
Yes

Woe to Scribe Pharisee Vipers Wolfs this and that.

woman= wo ;man
woe to man
truth

Perth, Australia

#457787 Jun 29, 2013
read=rosary
transfiguration=into what?!

Why you against rosary?

did man change into woman
woman into man..your intelligence will tell you..

rosary

Since: Nov 08

usa

#457788 Jun 30, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It only goes ta show the dishonesty of the hierarchy of the cathaholic church.
It's just that now it's not so easy ta git away with as it has been for the last 2000 years.
well it helps if you have an employee who's conscience starts bothering him and he comes forward with the truth. can't wait for the next scandal,i doubt it will top the last one but it should make for good reading. just like the movie "lions at the gate".

usa

#457789 Jun 30, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
So Forbes and the WSJ really DON'T say they're the biggest richest conglomerate. Maybe you should try another subject.
Hey Mr. Research, how 'bout them Bruins?
they do talk about the wealth of the church but do not put them on the list,forbes is constantly being sued because there doing it which riles the church,so they pay a few bucks to stay off the earnings list.as far as the bruins go, great season, fought hard through injuries,made it to the cup finals which is better than all the other clubs did except one, loved it, they had a great year gave it there all but came up short, but the fan support will be there next year.

usa

#457790 Jun 30, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You typing a bunch of crap with no citations is no different than a chimpanzee rolling around in finger paint and calling it art.
look it up your self it's all over the internet, why would I lie when everything can be easily verified, your just to lazy to look.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#457791 Jun 30, 2013
In Genesis 25:23,God told Rebecca that the two twins struggling in her womb were two nations. Today those two nations have become the nation of Russia ( Esau/Edom ) and the other nation is the United States aka (Jacob/Israel). This is a very interesting topic of study for those that likes to delve deeper into history and compare Gods word to historical facts.

America and Russia has a history of struggling with each other just as the two twins strugled in Rebecca's womb. Indeed, they have become two nations.

usa

#457792 Jun 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I have told you "umpteen" times!! You, jethro can do and believe what you want!!.... IT IS YOUR CHOICE!....Go ahead and continue to live in your anti-catholic "hate-filled world" of anger, beligerance, animosioty and hostility toward Jesus Christ and His (historically and biblically PROVEN) One True Apostolic Catholic Church...... Quite frankly--I/we as Catholics--all feel sorry for you and your "antagonistic" attitude, attacking the TRUTH of Gods Word...... I/we as Catholics will continue to live in the TRUE faith and Salvation of Jesus Christ at Daily Mass and the Eucharist as the "pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH (I Timothy 3:15.
everything you say is crap for the mear fact you do not have an true apostolic church, so why keep saying it, the chair was bought and paid,which I have pointed out to you,it was not chosen by holy guidance but by money. so how can you have a true apostolic church? please explain? and if doubt what I say just look up the history of the popes and you'll find it.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#457793 Jun 30, 2013
And is everyone here aware of the reason that God hated Esau?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#457794 Jun 30, 2013
Catholics call Mary the mother of God. I take issue with that statement. Notice how Christ always called God Father but He never referred to Mary as mother. He always called Mary woman. Makes you go hmmm.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#457795 Jun 30, 2013
Evidence that Esau and Jacob are the United States and Russia aka the two nations that Rebecca gave birth to that struggled in her womb.

http://edomsthorn.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/ed...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#457796 Jun 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Evidence that Esau and Jacob are the United States and Russia aka the two nations that Rebecca gave birth to that struggled in her womb.
http://edomsthorn.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/ed...
This should make your ears ring.

http://www.theseason.org/malachi/malachi1.htm

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#457797 Jun 30, 2013
To America,an exhortation and a promise from the WORD OF GOD. And it reads...."If my people,which are called by my name (CHRISTIAN),shall humble themselves,and pray, and seek my face,AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS,then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, AND WILL HEAL THEIR LAND..." 2 CHRONICLES 7:14.

AND LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#457798 Jun 30, 2013
Not long ago there was a woman here with the spirit of Jezebel in her and I told her that Christ temporarily gave up His position as God when He took on a flesh body to taste death for everyman. And this spirit in that woman argued me down that He didn't give up His position He had when He became a flesh man.
All it did was demonstrate just how biblically illiterate she really was because Psalm 8:5 shows us that Christ was made a little lower than the angels when He became flesh. Hebrews 2:9 gives a second witness that Christ temporarily gave up the position He held before He became flesh.

If scripture tells us that He was made a little lower than the angels then He definitily gave up His position temporarily.

Some of these so called Christians on this forum don't know cat sh!t from apple butter when it comes to rightly dividing the word of truth. S'CUSE MY FRENCH,LOL

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#457799 Jun 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Not long ago there was a woman here with the spirit of Jezebel in her and I told her that Christ temporarily gave up His position as God when He took on a flesh body to taste death for everyman. And this spirit in that woman argued me down that He didn't give up His position He had when He became a flesh man.
All it did was demonstrate just how biblically illiterate she really was because Psalm 8:5 shows us that Christ was made a little lower than the angels when He became flesh. Hebrews 2:9 gives a second witness that Christ temporarily gave up the position He held before He became flesh.
If scripture tells us that He was made a little lower than the angels then He definitily gave up His position temporarily.
Some of these so called Christians on this forum don't know cat sh!t from apple butter when it comes to rightly dividing the word of truth. S'CUSE MY FRENCH,LOL
another example of you being carnal, cant understand what the Bible speaks of.

the "little lower" refers to the fact that he had for a short time received a body of flesh that could taste of death, unlike the angelic bodies, which are not of flesh.
truth

Perth, Australia

#457800 Jun 30, 2013
I sat to you all your angels and demons will fall down too..
HeaveN=Neva eh
Who created Heaven and Earth?
truth

Perth, Australia

#457801 Jun 30, 2013
I say to you ;''all angels and demons will fall down.''
truth

Perth, Australia

#457802 Jun 30, 2013
read now..'temptation'
Are you be ever tempted?
yes I been as many..i am alright..
then
Why Jesus Been tempted?
God not save his Son..its given to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Married in 10,583
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Aug 12 Jeremy 24
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug 9 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug 8 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,840
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug 8 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul 29 Anti- 2
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Jul 25 misleading troller 2
More from around the web