Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683930 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#457699 Jun 29, 2013
who="Black Thunder 42" The point being that "Mark" had to be written by someone long after Jesus, or far removed from the area, who knew little or nothing about the time or area, and still at a later time than the currency of Jesus.
Nazareth did not even exist at the current time of Jesus. Proven by archaeology and roman maps and records.
Nazareth did not even exist until 70 and most likely it was 100 or after.
Burbank...You should be well educated then...at least it would appear you have been afforded the opportunity.

Jesus OF NAZARETH. Archaeology is turning up many places today that were once thought non-existing.

KM

Location hidden

#457700 Jun 29, 2013
Continued////

"The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment.

"The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars."

And I think back about how the pope, the wealthiest man on this planet, walked up to that poor little Italian man lying in that rubble, put his hand on his head, and said, "Bless you," and then walked away and just left him there. That has got to be the height of hypocrisy. And then Sen. Kennedy, the pope's boy over in the United States makes the big pitch to the U.S. people to foot the bill to repair that devastated village, right in the pope's backyard. What a set-up!

Location hidden

#457701 Jun 29, 2013
Anthony....

Logic says, if what you say is true, that the actual blood of Christ is not in that chalice.....then neither is His body in the host...

Which do bring up this question: When the priest is in the process of giving you the host, and says "Body of Christ"...is he lying to you????
ReginaM

Bloomfield, NJ

#457702 Jun 29, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Marge objected to my using TWO posts about Robert being a atheist.
so she said "stop it". And I told her I would post as I felt and when I felt. this is a forum and no one has the right to keep informative info quiet.
You said:

Post #456731

"shut up! you dont tell me what to post and when, If you dotn like it, crawl back in the sewer that you came out of. atheists don't give Gods People any words. you are stupid to even think so."

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...

That's quite a bit different than what you're misleading people into believing you said. Someone agreed with you but I guess they need glasses or else they're just agreeing with you because of me. Not a very good reason to back someone up in their abuse. But, apparently, they don't have a problem with that. It all depends on who's being abused. Marge didn't deserve that, no one does. You're teaching your students well, Preston.

Location hidden

#457703 Jun 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know a single Catholic who has never received the blood of Christ.
The Mass as Memorial and Sacred Banquet:

While the Mass is more than a memorial, it is still a memorial as well as a sacrifice. The Mass is the Church's way of fulfilling Christ's command, at the Last Supper, to "Do this in remembrance of Me." As a memorial of the Last Supper, the Mass is also a sacred banquet, in which the faithful participate both through their presence and their role in the liturgy and through the reception of Holy Communion, the Body and Blood of Christ.

See: the Body and Blood of Christ.
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#457704 Jun 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> The point being that "Mark" had to be written by someone long after Jesus, or far removed from the area, who knew little or nothing about the time or area, and still at a later time than the currency of Jesus.
Nazareth did not even exist at the current time of Jesus. Proven by archaeology and roman maps and records.
Nazareth did not even exist until 70 and most likely it was 100 or after.
Burbank...You should be well educated then...at least it would appear you have been afforded the opportunity.
Black Thunder 42

Not quite true....

Google up, "House uncovered in Nazareth CNN World"

The evidence is plain, it is whether you want to believe what you see, or have a fixed view on the subject.

Lol I was poorly indoctrinated, and spent my energies investigating what I was interested in. My teachers didn't like that. They had a liberal agenda to which they allowed little deviation, and if you deviated, and questioned them, well, they didn't like that either Most of my teachers gave up on me, so I studied a lot.

My studies paid off latter, when I went to college, and scored very high on entrance exams. I was glad I didn't pay much attention, or believe my Burbank teachers....Lol. There were a few exceptions of course....

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#457705 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
BLACK THUNDER 63 IS AN UNMARRIED LONELY BITCH WHO HAS NO GRANDKIDS OR KIDS AND HAS NEVER IN LOVE!!!!!
HE IS 63 YEARS OLD GOING ON 64!
Your jealousy is preceding your presence Lunger.
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#457706 Jun 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I will fire up the scooter and make a trip down to Charleston. I have had a hankering for "Landry's", and some real creole. We could discuss your possibilities of heaven...or just have a grand ole' time reveling in the dinner and drink as friends. I will be more than glad to take the check for the experience of both...it would be an honour.
Black Thunder 42:

Thanks for the invitation. I don't get out much.

But I am a bit farther south than Charleston. Quite a bit. I live in a "no-man's land", the boondocks, in south-western Louisiana. We do eat a lot of Cajun food!(smiles) It is Cajun country down here....

Location hidden

#457707 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Thunder 42 has no grandkids, or kids, and he is not married. He's 63.
How is it that you found me on this thread Lunger?
Are you in "stalking mode again?
When did they release you from the asylum?

Location hidden

#457708 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
BLACK THUNDER 63 IS AN UNMARRIED LONELY BITCH WHO HAS NO GRANDKIDS OR KIDS AND HAS NEVER IN LOVE!!!!!
HE IS 63 YEARS OLD GOING ON 64!
What do you know about "love" aside from your NAMBLA buddies?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#457709 Jun 29, 2013
Economist wrote:
<quoted text>
After 30 years of living off the donations of poor deluded folks you ought to be more ashamed than boastful.
Either you are ignorant and believe your trash talk or you are a religious con man.
Neither is anything to admit to when in the company of people who live in reality.
sorry, but you don't know me at all. I have NEVER accepted a dime to Pastor my churches. my income was more than adequate to provide our lifestyle, and after I retired, my wife bragged that her income was more than mine.

and my retirement income is prolly more than what you make working. lol as I am in the real world not your imaginary one.

Location hidden

#457710 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember me? It's Lunger!
Of course I remamber you...You have had an obsession with me ever since i repeatedly humiliated you for harassing and stalking of others.

carrion

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#457711 Jun 29, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
Post #456731
"shut up! you dont tell me what to post and when, If you dotn like it, crawl back in the sewer that you came out of. atheists don't give Gods People any words. you are stupid to even think so."
That's quite a bit different than what you're misleading people into believing you said. Someone agreed with you but I guess they need glasses or else they're just agreeing with you because of me. Not a very good reason to back someone up in their abuse. But, apparently, they don't have a problem with that. It all depends on who's being abused. Marge didn't deserve that, no one does. You're teaching your students well, Preston.
Just to let you know regina it was not I who made any judgements .You need to stop accusing me and Nick and take a look at what YOU have done to most every Protestant and atheist here and myself and Hermi included.You act like only hermi and I are the only posters on this forum. You know regina, you can have friends of different faiths,disagree with each other, and still be friends. No one deserves to be chastised. You are NOT in the position to correct anyone for that matter. YOU do it all the time to everyone here, to Marge included. So when you can hold yourself back from chastising people on this forum, then you can correct others.
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#457712 Jun 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
To hear is one thing . To listen is another. To understand proper discernment is to learn and understand proper discourse.
Black Thunder 42

True.

Its like everyone is on the same road, and some want to always go a bit faster than others.

I like driving slow, I get a chance to look around a lot.

Sometimes people get wrapped up in getting somewhere quickly, and push themselves to hard and others to keep up their pace....

I would pull off to the side, and let them go.

Location hidden

#457713 Jun 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Who care if someone on this forum is not married has no kids, or grandkids...there is others on this forum in that same boat Big deal....
Lunger is being his typical lying self.

If it sticks around, you will come to know it.
It is correct about the age though...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#457714 Jun 29, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
Post #456731
I made TWO posts to her, not just the one that you are posting.lol.

marge HAD NO BUSINESS BUTTING IN ON TEH POSTS THAT I WAS QUOTING ABOUT ROERT.

NOW IF YOU SAY THAT SHE HAD THE RIGHT, THEN YOU ALSO HAVE TO SAY THAT I ALSO HAVE THE RIGTH TO REPOST THE WORDS OF ROBERT WHERE HE ADMITS BEING AN ATHEIST AS WELL AS HIS VENTURE INTO OTHER CULTS SO WE CAN READILY SEE WHY YOU CATHOLCIS ACCEPT HIM, HE ALSO WORKS FOR THE DEVIL JUST LIKE YOU REGGIE.

as far as someone agreeing with me, that could have been YOU doing that so you could attack me in that mode.lol.

YOU ARE THAT LOW AS YOUA RE SHOWING IN YOUR ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT THE ORTHODOX's ON THIS FORUM

Location hidden

#457715 Jun 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qJZ20-3WJD4XX.......For You Black Thunder from your friends Frick & Frack lol
Heh heh...
Thank you!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#457716 Jun 29, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
Post #456731
==========

Someone agreed with you but I guess they need glasses or else they're just agreeing with you because of me. Not a very good reason to back someone up in their abuse. But, apparently, they don't have a problem with that. It all depends on who's being abused.-------->Ploy #4 REMAKING HISTORY.Difficult, time consuming or impossible to defend.Time consuming try to trace back posts, who said what to whom, what really was said ,what really was meant,who was speaking to whom etc.

You're teaching your students well, Preston ----------> Ploy#6 DEMEAN TREAT AS INFERIOR INSULT

No Substance whatsoever
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#457717 Jun 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the first step toward reasonable discourse.
Most do not have the intellect nor the capability to even reach the first step, let alone progress. That has been the problem with world civilization...it has regressed due to improper teaching and learning. Several and different degrees of barbarianism has been the result...even in the highest of places.
Black Thunder 42:

More or less, wisdom has not caught up with modern technology.

It is tough to teach being wise, it has an experiential component. Thus modernity outpaces civilization as wisdom is lost. And people get lost in the system....

I just had the thought now, if technology slows down, it may give people a chance to catch up, and civilization may become a little wiser....

What do you think?

Location hidden

#457718 Jun 29, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what did you all do with Marge? She rebuked your good friend Preston for abusing someone and he turned around and abused her, too, without a peep from any of you. No one's seen hide nor hair of her since.
She may have attended a Eucarist party and was eaten by mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... 22 hr misleading troller 2
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 18 Married in 10,571
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
More from around the web