Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654406 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#457611 Jun 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
First horses arose 4 million years ago
The oldest full genome sequence, recovered from ancient horse bone, pushes back equine origins by 2 million years.
http://www.nature.com/news/first-horses-arose...
It is OK for us to do it with "horses" but when it comes to the very same information of proof of "modern humans" it is suppressed by the very same people.
Why do you think that is?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#457612 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
BLACK THUNDER 63 IS AN UNMARRIED LONELY BITCH WHO HAS NO GRANDKIDS OR KIDS AND HAS NEVER IN LOVE!!!!!
HE IS 63 YEARS OLD GOING ON 64!
So what? who cares? Big Deal!
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#457613 Jun 29, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>well according to Forbes, the wall street journal, and financial experts from newspaper to t.v. state they are the biggest, richest business conglomerate in the world. that's not counting all the stolen goods inside Vatican city.
Really Mr. Research?

I checked the first 250+ on the Forbes list. No Catholic Church.

http://www.forbes.com/global2000/#page:1_sort...

Found nothing from the WSJ.

Who are the financial experts in newspapers and on TV?

Do you just throw out crap for the hell of it?

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray 4 Us.

#457614 Jun 29, 2013
Converts Come to the Church Like St. Paul

June 29 is the feast day of one of the Church’s most famous converts — St. Paul — who went from being the Christians’ greatest foe to a pillar of the nascent Church.

As the Church celebrates St. Paul’s feast day (also the feast of St. Peter, the first pope), the Register asked notable converts, "What was most helpful to you on your road to conversion?"

Read more: http://www.ncregister.com/site/article/conver...

Location hidden

#457615 Jun 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know a single Catholic who has never received the blood of Christ.
Thanks so much for warning us about their satanic rituals.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#457616 Jun 29, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>looking into the finances of the church I just read an article that in the U.S. federal reserve bank the Vatican has $7 billion in solid gold alone, it averages 113,000,000 a year in tourism, they also own large parts of every one of the largest banks around the world, Rothschild's of Europe, London, an America. Suisse credit of London an Zurich, Morgan, chase-Manhattan, first national, bankers trust company, billions of shares in gulf oil, shell oil, general motors, Bethlehem steel, I. B. M. this does not include real-estate holdings, plus all that was stolen from people in the beginning of the church, land houses,silver&gold and probably people who were sold as slaves or used in the arena for sport. They killed in gods (crusades) name to steal lands from well mostly Muslims, they were the churches biggest threat, they want religious world dominance, just like they wanted and have their own state, if the are a sovereign country why don't they have to play by the same rules as all other sovereign states? this country should go after them and make them pay for all the illegal aliens they are responsible for in this country. I was surprised at how many when I read the article, no wonder their church numbers are going up down south in Georgia and surrounding states, the church is brining them in illegally.
Hey Mr. Research, cite the Forbes, WSJ and newspaper/TV financial experts that say it's the 'biggest, richest conglomerate in the world".

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#457617 Jun 29, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Suppose you talk to Him about that...
Everything you post is about your idea that a god agrees with YOU.

You don't even consider for one moment that Jews, Catholics and Muslims also all believe they speak truth for the same god.

If you can't see that, you CHOOSE to be blind.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#457618 Jun 29, 2013
StarC wrote:
Converts Come to the Church Like St. Paul
June 29 is the feast day of one of the Church’s most famous converts — St. Paul — who went from being the Christians’ greatest foe to a pillar of the nascent Church.
As the Church celebrates St. Paul’s feast day (also the feast of St. Peter, the first pope), the Register asked notable converts, "What was most helpful to you on your road to conversion?"
Read more: http://www.ncregister.com/site/article/conver...
And converts to other religions leave the church.

You forgot to mention that important issue.

Silly people!

Location hidden

#457619 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Thunder 42 has no grandkids, or kids, and he is not married. He's 63.
Who care if someone on this forum is not married has no kids, or grandkids...there is others on this forum in that same boat Big deal....

Location hidden

#457620 Jun 29, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
...instead of anything from your filthy hands. I wouldn't get on my high horse if I were you, I've seen your friends.
t least he has friends lol...

Location hidden

#457621 Jun 29, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Thunder 42:
I do understand and agree.
Relying on one's indoctrination, more or less limits one. It is good as a reference point in one's life, to see if one chooses to grow toward loving God and fellow man, and helps in assessing one's motivation.
The problem comes when identifying oneself exclusively within one culture and applying it to all others in a judgmental fashion. Most often, I have learned to find things in common first. And defer by etiquette to understand others viewpoint secondly. It is best to give respect in order to receive respect. It begins a process of understanding.
It is the first step toward reasonable discourse.
Most do not have the intellect nor the capability to even reach the first step, let alone progress. That has been the problem with world civilization...it has regressed due to improper teaching and learning. Several and different degrees of barbarianism has been the result...even in the highest of places.
ReginaM

Bloomfield, NJ

#457622 Jun 29, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>==========
Dedicated to Regina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uS2nWLz-AbEXX
Now it's the same old song
But with a different meaningSince you been gone
Now it's the same old song
But with a different meaning
Since you been goneI, oh I can't bear to hear it
Dear Herme, now you wouldn't be trying to deflect away from the fact that you're very selective in the enforcement of your "high standards" and are being hypocritical, would you? Why, yes, it appears that's exactly what you're doing! Imagine that!! Quelle surprise, as gened used to say. lol...

:)

Since: Nov 08

usa

#457623 Jun 29, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Mr. Research?
I checked the first 250+ on the Forbes list. No Catholic Church.
http://www.forbes.com/global2000/#page:1_sort...
Found nothing from the WSJ.
Who are the financial experts in newspapers and on TV?
Do you just throw out crap for the hell of it?
of course there not on the list,they pay to stay off it,they expect every transaction to stay quiet, I wouldn't of found out about their $2 million dollar beach home in hull, mass. if it were not for the molesting scandal, they had to sell it to pay off victims in mass. it's not surprising I guess, hull, mass. is a small sea side gay community. like Provincetown, cape cod.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#457624 Jun 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
What if you found out that there is no god to favor your special group of believers? Would that cause you unbearable emotional pain?
send out resumes to a wider area for a new CEO for my group

Location hidden

#457625 Jun 29, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on what you mean by "exclusive" and "universal". Do you think the Apostles were exclusivists? The Early Fathers who fought and sometimes died defending against heresy and protestors?
If Christ ever taught that it's all good, believe what you want as long as you play I'm okay, you're okay, I must have missed it. That's relativism. Speaking out against it was never popular and probably never more reviled than right this minute. But then look at who is doing the reviling...the "I'm okay, you're okay, and anybody who doesn't agree is a big meanie liar" crowd. I'll stick with the Apostles. They can have each other.
The problem is you do not speak out in justice...you speak out in ignorance and prejudice and call it justice.
That makes you a hypocrite...and dispicable.
No wonder you do not like public forums...

Location hidden

#457626 Jun 29, 2013
....... For You Black Thunder from your friends Frick & Frack lol

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#457627 Jun 29, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Herme, now you wouldn't be trying to deflect away from the fact that you're very selective in the enforcement of your "high standards" and are being hypocritical, would you? Why, yes, it appears that's exactly what you're doing! Imagine that!! Quelle surprise, as gened used to say. lol...
:)
This is typical ploy #2 and you have used it many times. The ploy is insult someone (Frick and Frack) and then when they respond accuse them of 1. low standards 2 not being a Christian. This ploy does not work anymore.

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray 4 Us.

#457628 Jun 29, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="StarC"
As do we pray to God alone. Not that it matters,…..can you explain Rev 8:3??
While your added it explain Rev 5:11-14 too.
The role of our Blessed Mother and other Saints is to bring followers for her son The Christ!
To deny that Saints and others are not with Christ, is to deny Christ’s promised.
To the thief on the cross “today you will be with me in paradise.’
SO YES, SAINTS HEAR OUR PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!
The new 21st century churches can not go around changing rules.
We go by what the Apostles were taught by Jesus himself.
Your interpretation of the Bible does not count! Sorry!
Did you notice that he didn't say "DEAD" saints? All of the church are saints according to the Bible. They don't need the CC to appoint them to sainthood.
KayMarie
You and your so called pastor husband are NOT saints, not the way you speak of Jesus’ Church.

Was the thief on the cross, dead in heaven? Did Jesus take up a dead man?

How can there be saints IN HEAVEN that take UP the prayers to the Altar, if they are dead??
Duh!

Give it up, you can’t interpret Scripture, leave it up the experts the successors of the Apostles that were taught by JESUS!!! Don’t take lil Aimee teachings!!

The devil lives - plus you’re on the map.
http://ronklemme.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-dev...
ReginaM

Bloomfield, NJ

#457629 Jun 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>t least he has friends lol...
Hey, what did you all do with Marge? She rebuked your good friend Preston for abusing someone and he turned around and abused her, too, without a peep from any of you. No one's seen hide nor hair of her since.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#457630 Jun 29, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you wrong??? The fact is that we don't even (care) what you believe--so why should we waste our time proving you wrong when I/we as Catholics (already know) believe, follow and adhere to the TRUTH of Jesus Christs One True Apostolic Catholic Church--that WE KNOW IS THE TRUTH!!! Believe what you want! We as Catholics have "already made our choice of TRUTH!! The fact is that ANYTHING you say has little or no validity! It is ALL EXAGGERATED, HYPED UP --anti-catholic editorialized liberalism!!! Go live with it, if that's what makes you happy!! I/we as Catholics will continue to follow "the TRUE FAITH and Salvation in Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One True Catholic Church!!!
same old story, you sling bull yet,no answers to my questions and accusations, you can not refute anything I post because it is supported by truth, actual history with multiple sources, all you have is what ever the church spits out, and if it were the true church it would not change their beliefs so much as they have, they would have the truth "what ever that is" religion is a waste of time, what does it do except cause trouble like what goes on here because you an I an others disagree with your ideals of what a mythical god is trying to tell us on how to live our lives. no one can prove he exists, no one can actually prove his words were meant to be a religion, is a church suppose to be a religious place or just a meeting place to hear gods words? take away the word religion and we might have a more peaceful world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 27 Truthmakeyafreebaby 10,208
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Aug 24 South Knox Hombre 2
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web