Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
438,221 - 438,240 of 532,441 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Dan is certainly caught lying as the word [kecharitomene]means highly favored, not "full of grace".

if a catholic has to lie to prove a point, all they do is prove catholicism is a false religion as we all know.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

au=can help invest there

https://www.google.com.au/search...

nesmis lagat=don't be liar=its commandments
anka zic=up=one tower id building
sad ce reci da nema para
nako te dragi bog pomoga koliko nema
a gdje si ih sakrila
sram te bilo ko laze

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
The Bible and "full of grace
The phrase "full of grace" in Greek is "plaras karitos"[ME: this is koine Greek, not new greek] and it occurs in only two places in the New Testament; neither one is in reference to Mary.
1."And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father,[full of grace ]and truth," (John 1:14).
2."And Stephen,[full of grace] and power, was performing great wonders and signs among the people," (Acts 6:8).
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SHOW THIS TO catholics TO GET THEM TO BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD, NOT SOME PEDOPHILE POPE?
I feel that you, as I, and other Christians on this forum, are not here out of hatred towards Catholics, but, rather, hoping that, maybe, that by the Grace of God, their eyes and ears will be opened, and will say "I never knew that truth...I understand...I see...I hear Him calling me!!!!

That would, as Clint said, "would make my day"...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
Dan is certainly caught lying as the word [kecharitomene]means highly favored, not "full of grace".
if a catholic has to lie to prove a point, all they do is prove catholicism is a false religion as we all know.
The Bible does not support all of their teaching...the only thing left, as you said, are lies...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

keep balance of this earth future innovation will destroy..people against people
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo

keep balanseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
between people
id
1.miracle
2.smrt=death id=tower
keep balanseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

13 prayers
-cudesa=miracle
-smrt=death=id
control =tower
see
muslim turkey germany

see id=death and birth

i am as i am..i never change myself..no..for what
kome dobri boze..ma kakvi popustit

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
id=birth and death
tower
for control
ones when you find out
you will be surprise
we need put one on Madagascar one south africa

one here biggest then ever

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Dan!!!! You are a liar.....and I have proof!!!

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Already gave it to you.
Don't be so desperate, Ox. It's unbecoming, and worse, you're a bore. Everyone on the board who can read (that leaves out a few here) can see that I gave you the Greek a while ago.
Throwing a hissy fit "you are lying" makes you look childish. Your regular posts do enough of that; no need to amplify it just because you're wrong here.
Go to bed, get up, eat a good breakfast and try again tomorrow.

----------
Ah say:

And..proof positive that you are lying regards the Greek word that you say translates to "full of grace" in the NABre in Lu 1:28,is that, there are no...none..zilch...words in that Bible that refers to any Greek and are Hebrew words..

I have an online copy....and you have access to it...I have a hard copy of the NABre...you probably have also...so prove me wrong....show me a Greek word in any Scripture in that Bible that refers to any Greek and/or Hebrew words...

You can't...because there ain't none..same applies to the Douay-Rheims

You are a liar!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

you will be lost for ever if not listen me
birth and death=id
re-birth
you need know who going control its winner
one side like control everything
nooooooooooooooo
let people be free
keep balance
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

13 prayers
1.cudesa=miracle
2.death
3.mercy for conversion
4.adversary
5.devil
6.lepar
7.sikness
8.nightmare
9.chainveruge
10.udovi
11.lost property lost hope
12.acident
13.in need potrebe

they give you miracle then death
2.death
id birth death=re-birth

who will control re-birth
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

death=ad ed id od ud
ed id od ud
at et it ot ut
h=8=nightmare night mareeeeeeeeeee
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee
-da vas valovi izopacenog svijeta neutope u more vjecnog izgubljenja

light
you need listen or not
propovjedajte pokoru
za ispovjedanje=confess yourself
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

where you read groja
croja not greek groja

croja
ja..don't change letters

see smrt sm rt=island sm=just send sm finish dot to dot alexacaputo

i told you
id birth death=who control re-birth
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

your creator created entire planets..now you say he is not..no no no
yew as well others is wrong
i am as i am as i always been no makac..i never change myself
necu=ucen u ljubavi skucen
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I know what point that you made, however you are infering that Baptism makes you a Christian and our point is that it doesnt. it gets you wet if you are a sinner, nothing more, unless you add soap and then it is a bath, nothing more.
Jesus, the Apostles and all of Christendom until the Reformation hold a view different than the one you express here.
Clay

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, the Apostles and all of Christendom until the Reformation hold a view different than the one you express here.
Just thank the Lord, Old G and Preston didn't introduce us to Christianity. These guys are modern day Scribes and Pharisees. They are too filled with pride to see outside of their man-made religion.
I also believe they undid too many teachings from Jesus Christ to be considered Christian anymore.
Baptism, Confession, Holy Eucharist, Faith + works, Adding scripture alone... its never ending with each passing generation.
Clay

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SHOW THIS TO catholics TO GET THEM TO BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD, NOT SOME PEDOPHILE POPE?
Listen very carefully Preston: You're not qualified to preach the Sacred Scriptures. You are no authority to explain anything about Our Lords Ministry. You were not called by God to preach something contrary to Apostolic teachings from Christ- which is exactly what you do.

Pedophile Pope? lol. Now Preston says Pope Francis is a Pedophile!

Hypothetically, if supernatural events unfold; and the end of time is apparently at hand... the World will not look to Preston and OldG, with their yellow highlighted Bible for answers. They will look to Pope Francis- the 266th successor to Peter. Because in the end, Preston, people realize the pillar and foundation of truth is the visible Church; the visible shepherd; the clear proclamation of the Gospel; the unwavering stance against heresy. People know who is really speaking truth and its been spoken ten fold that it ain't from you or Old Gee.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You said, quote, "The Catholic Bible has both the Old Testament and the New Testament; therefore, Abraham and Moses is part of our Catholic history." End quote.
Abraham and Moses are part of your Roman Catholic history? Really? Neither of these men ever heard the words "Roman Catholic".
You said, quote, "We only give respect and honor to Mary because Jesus gave respect and honor to His mother.....and Jesus is the person we imitate and follow." End quote.
In what verse of the Bible does Jesus call Mary "mother"?
<quoted text>
Your quote, "Abraham and Moses is part of our Roman Catholic history." End quote.
My response, "Abraham and Moses are part of your Roman Catholic history?"
Your response, "Neither Moses nor Abraham ever heard of the word "Christian" as well." End.
Brilliant. Totally brilliant! HA HA!!!!
So, answer the question. Were Abraham and Moses Roman Catholic's?
You said, quote, "We only give respect and honor to Mary because Jesus gave respect and honor to His mother.....and Jesus is the person we imitate and follow." End quote.
My response, "In what verse of the Bible does Jesus call Mary "mother"?" End
Your response, "Are you saying that Mary is NOT Jesus' mother? Are you saying that Christ broke the commandment that says "honor thy mother and thy father?"
Is your brain fully functional? Apparently not!
<quoted text>
First....Abraham and Moses ARE NOT Roman Catholic. Period.
Second....did Jesus ever call Mary mother or mom. Ever?
In the first place, I never said that Abraham and Moses were Roman Catholics. I said that they are part of our Catholic history because Christianity came from Judaism. After all, Christ was a Jew, and the first Christians were Jewish. Surely, you don't think that Christianity came out of Hinduism.....did you???

As for Christ calling Mary, "mother"...of course he did. Just because you can't find it in the Bible does not mean that He did not. After all, the Bible DID say that there are things that Jesus did and said that were not recorded in the Bible (See John 21:25). One of the things that Jesus did that was never recorded was calling Mary "mother." Surely, you did not think that Christ was an unruly and disobedient child....did you???

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Good thief

It's the belief in Christ which saves. That faith is what we have through the free gift of grace..

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Selene100 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the first place, I never said that Abraham and Moses were Roman Catholics. I said that they are part of our Catholic history because Christianity came from Judaism. After all, Christ was a Jew, and the first Christians were Jewish. Surely, you don't think that Christianity came out of Hinduism.....did you???
As for Christ calling Mary, "mother"...of course he did. Just because you can't find it in the Bible does not mean that He did not. After all, the Bible DID say that there are things that Jesus did and said that were not recorded in the Bible (See John 21:25). One of the things that Jesus did that was never recorded was calling Mary "mother." Surely, you did not think that Christ was an unruly and disobedient child....did you???
We are adopted children of Abraham..grafted on to the tree of Judah by virtue of Christ's sacrifice.

GOD said He would father many nations.
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Good thief
It's the belief in Christ which saves. That faith is what we have through the free gift of grace..
Christ can except any He wishes.

He still said Baptism was necessary for Salvation and instructed the Apostles to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••