Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,926
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#454192 Jun 19, 2013
who="Oxbow"
When I asked for Scripture that teaches Christ lived on this earth some 33 years, was crucified, died, was buried, and ascended in to Heaven, before He did so, as told in the NT, you quoted the following verse...and it does no such thing.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
It teaches that the "him" who will be worshiped by all that dwell upon the earth is the beast. All who do so, their names are not in the book of life. The slain Lamb is Christ who was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

(1)All that dwell upon the earth shall worship him (anti-Christ)
...ALL whose names are NOT written in the book of life...

(2)The book of life OF THE LAMB (Jesus)
...the Lamb (who was) slain FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.

KayMarie
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#454193 Jun 19, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a cat for almost 16 years, he died in my arms as well at home. Vet told me to give him Gravol to keep him quiet till I got him to the vets, he died at 7am the next morning.
This kitty is 13, they become such a part of your life.
I am going to miss her.
Yes ..I rescued another one 2years later buy not at all the same. Puffy knew when I was Dick orcsad..would lay jest to me or at my feet on the computer..she had Bern my daughters but really worked me big time after she left..sneaky littlle thing
A fried gave this to me
As a poem. I made a page for her on men. Nit there. Any mire MORE
MAYBE make a facebook ir something like that ..it helped me grieve..
but this is famous ..you will cry
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Another video
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#454194 Jun 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because Jehovah approves of suffering.
If a creator exists, there can't BE any other reason that non-human animals suffer.
They didn't "sin" and they can't reason enough to know they shouldn't kill, etc.
So the creator placed them on planet earth to suffer simply for his own entertainment.
Does that reason make sense to you???
June, because of sin human sin.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#454195 Jun 19, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
More Roman Catholic theological nonsense.
Every time in the Bible.....EVERY TIME.....then is a profession of faith prior to baptism. It is not baptism first and then a profession of faith. If you don't believe me ..... read the BIBLE!
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
John 3:5.
No profession of faith.
1 Pet. 3:21
No profession of faith (none in all of 1 Peter 3)
Acts 2:38
No profession of faith.
Acts 22:16
No profession of faith.
Rom. 6:34
No profession of faith.
Col. 2:1112
No profession of faith.
Other than all those, it's EVERY TIME, right?
LOL.
No fool like an old fool.
You said, quote, "John 3:5. No profession of faith." End quote.

John 3:5, "Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God."

Hey stupid, do you see the word "baptize" or "baptism" used in John 3:5? Yes or no.

You said, quote, "1 Pet. 3:21, No profession of faith (none in all of 1 Peter 3)"End quote.

I Peter 3:21, "Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,"

This is not a profession of faith. Can you read or are you just ignorant?

You said, quote, "Acts 2:38 No profession of faith." End quote.

Acts 2:38, "And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

Again, can you read? I mean really!!! Can you read?

You said, quote, "Acts 22:16 No profession of faith." End quote.

Acts 22:16, "And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name.'"

Rise...be baptize and wash away your sins, calling on His name. Calling on His name is not a profession of faith. If not, why call on Him?

You said, quote, "Rom. 6:34 No profession of faith." End quote.

Romans 6:3-4, 3 "Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life."

You do not see or hear a profession of faith. Why be baptized into His death. Why be buried with Him. We are raised with Him and walk in newness of life. FAITH!!!!

You said, quote, "Col. 2:1112 No profession of faith." End quote.

Colossians 2:11-12, 11 "In him also you were circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, 12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead."

Need I explain more you pathetic moron.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#454196 Jun 19, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
June, because of sin human sin.
So non-human animals suffer because of human sin HUH???

Are you really that stupid???

My guess is, you are afraid of your image of a god! Scared shitless that if you question HIM he will smite you.

You people are spineless!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#454197 Jun 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was more trustworthy than you.
You insisted that they DIDN'T have a fish fry.
Now how would I know if that church had a fish fry...

Prince George, Canada

#454198 Jun 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
A crackpot spending his money to publish works he thinks worthwhile is an indictment of the works.
If nutjobs think its worth spending money on to publish, the book would be more useful being perforated and put on a roll in the bathroom.
Do you believe that Jesus baptized Christians with water???
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#454199 Jun 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Fool-
It's from Luther's catechism, not the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
Bet your minister's proud now.
Same BS just a different Roman Catholic author boy!
truth

Perth, Australia

#454200 Jun 19, 2013
Who is in book you need kill don't you?!
I am still alive.
yes

You reject what is most holy!
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#454201 Jun 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to take my posts out of context. You are very dishonest.
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You "should" hate suffering, and you have a right to question why it exists.
Without sufering there' no endurance hence we end up with wimpy secular liberals such as you that want everything for free.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#454202 Jun 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Jesus said water baptism is necessary, and He commanded the Apostles to do it.
Good enough for me.
Hey boy, you gonna answer the questions? Jesus said water baptism is necessary for what? How many did Jesus baptize?
truth

Perth, Australia

#454203 Jun 19, 2013
Did you see who is within you?
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#454204 Jun 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Fool-
It's from Luther's catechism, not the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
Bet your minister's proud now.
Old pervert. Bet your priest is proud. Oops.
marge

Ames, IA

#454205 Jun 19, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Oxbow"
When I asked for Scripture that teaches Christ lived on this earth some 33 years, was crucified, died, was buried, and ascended in to Heaven, before He did so, as told in the NT, you quoted the following verse...and it does no such thing.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
It teaches that the "him" who will be worshiped by all that dwell upon the earth is the beast. All who do so, their names are not in the book of life. The slain Lamb is Christ who was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.
KayMarie
It makes sense we were made through Him and for Him.

Location hidden

#454206 Jun 19, 2013
who="Oxbow"
KayMarie
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

In my Bible in Rev 13:8....."him" is the beast...not the anti-Christ...

When I bought my Bible...it was new... sounds like you bought a used one...

Does it really say, the anti-Christ and not the beast as in:

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the anti-Christ: and they worshipped the anti-Christ, saying, Who is like unto the anti-Christ? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Prince George, Canada

#454207 Jun 19, 2013
who="Oxbow"
KayMarie
"Beloved are the people Israel, for they are called children of God; it is even a greater love that it was made known to them that they are called children of God, as it said,'You are the children of the Lord, your God. Beloved are the people Israel, for a precious article [the Torah] was given to them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_as_the_chos...

Prince George, Canada

#454208 Jun 19, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Without sufering there' no endurance hence we end up with wimpy secular liberals such as you that want everything for free.
Is that why Jehovah created non-human animals to suffer???

Prince George, Canada

#454209 Jun 19, 2013
who="Oxbow"
KayMarie
Rabbinic Jewish views of chosenness

The idea of chosenness has traditionally been interpreted by Jews in two ways: one way is that God chose the Israelites, while the other is that the Israelites chose God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_as_the_chos...

Location hidden

#454210 Jun 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Men" as in "mankind".
Dumb question...but I need an answer....was Mary a member of mankind?
truth

Perth, Australia

#454211 Jun 19, 2013
it is written you can't hide nothing
i told you you reject what is most holy..i told you you neglected your god as well you accuse prosecuted and charge..
now how you can call holy..accusers is some killers is some judges of them is some..
you serving opposite side church leaders and so on are some as before and today..they don't liked innocent honest righteousness people ..they liked themself on evil pride way..

you not honor me less love me..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey Tue Serkan Turkbayram 6
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Tue Mr Sir 8,518
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Oct 20 Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Oct 18 ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE