Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654198 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#453432 Jun 17, 2013
And the popes weren't alone in their stupidity.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From the book, Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven … Uta Ranke-Heinemann

Onanism

In 1956 the book In All Candor, by an English minister named Leslie D. Weatherhead, was published in Zurich. The book relates how for thousands of English men and women onanism is the greatest problem in life, how they have nervous breakdowns over it. Weatherhead warns against approving masturbation, since it is a sin.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#453434 Jun 17, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever consider that your opinions are nonsense from my perception???
Of doesn't that count?
:)
Not one bit! Your opinions have not (nor ever will) have any effect on my daily personal faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ, manifested in and through HIS historically and biblically PROVEN One True Apostolic Catholic Church.

Quesnel, Canada

#453435 Jun 17, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well however it happened . Thank God it did. And it makes perfect sense. CHRIST is the only sacrificial lamb whose sacrifice Coukd be enough to satisfy God's justice.
Nothing man does us enough. We are sinful
We are naughty, naughty, bad, bad, evil, evil sinners that must grovel constantly to the creator who first created the whole faulty mess ... so the root of the problem is the creator. He is the first cause of sin. He ought to be severely punished.

Religion is very silly!

Quesnel, Canada

#453436 Jun 17, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!! and look where Marx, Hitler and all of the infamous dictators and their "ideologies" have ended up over the past 2000 years.
If their ideologies are gone, how come you know about them???

Naughty fibber.

:)
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#453437 Jun 17, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed with you. Why are trying to pick a fight with someone who agrees with you?
You have a strange way of showing that "you agree", if what you say is actually true!!

Quesnel, Canada

#453438 Jun 17, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing :) Jesus did it ALL! Truly, God's grace IS amazing, isn't it??
If Jesus and god did it all ... then it's done ... finished ... and we are all saved ... Halleluiah!!!

If it's not all done, then no amount of preaching is going to finish it.

All that incessant preaching can however grate on the nerves.

Quesnel, Canada

#453439 Jun 17, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a strange way of showing that "you agree", if what you say is actually true!!
How do I know if what I state is true? I could be lying and not even be aware that I am lying.

Just because I believe something doesn't mean it's true.

Quesnel, Canada

#453440 Jun 17, 2013
"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."

Lily Tomlin
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#453441 Jun 17, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>

YES JUNE.
How well we know.

Quesnel, Canada

#453442 Jun 17, 2013
Getting a Grip

"Masturbation is a normal, natural activity throughout life," says Robert Pollack, a psychology professor at the University of Georgia. It may even contribute to mental health and not doing it may lead to psychosexual problems.

Quesnel, Canada

#453443 Jun 17, 2013
Imagine mutilating little girls because they were masturbating ... which is as natural as breathing.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Onanism

In 1882 L’Encephale, a technical French journal on nervous and mental diseases, published a long, detailed article by a doctor from Istanbul named Demetrius Zambaco on “Onanism and Mental Disturbance in Two Little Girls.” The older masturbated continually, and a clitoridectomy had to be performed. Dr. Zambaco notes:“It is reasonable to concede that cauterization with white hot iron gets rid of the sensitiveness of the clitoris, indeed that with repeated cauterization one is able to remove it completely.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#453444 Jun 17, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
We are naughty, naughty, bad, bad, evil, evil sinners that must grovel constantly to the creator who first created the whole faulty mess ... so the root of the problem is the creator. He is the first cause of sin. He ought to be severely punished.
Religion is very silly!
Then why listen or for that matter read what we say..

Do you maybe wait for one of us to say something that might resonate.

Make you think on believing again

I wish I had your answer you would accept..only opening your heart to God in the most simple way can achieve that and grant you some peace.
GOD bless you

Quesnel, Canada

#453445 Jun 17, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>YES JUNE.
How well we know.
Remember the poem I wrote especially for you Jumper?

Jumper went down to the river one day
Where he found that the river had turned to clay
Yearning to swim he cried in dismay
What a dirty trick the gods did play

AMEN!

Quesnel, Canada

#453446 Jun 17, 2013
G'night all.

Now I lay me down to sleep
I hope the gods will be discreet
As they judge my naughty dreams
And expose my daily schemes
May I awake to find them gone
Back to their hells where they belong
They have no right to judge me
When they are loony as can be

June VanDerMark
October 27, 2012

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#453447 Jun 17, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
Christianity—the Christian faith, the Gospel—is not a bunch of teachings. It is not like some kind of list of dogmas. It is a conviction about Christ through communion with Him by the illuminations of the Holy Spirit. It is a living reality. It is a reality beyond words and expressions and propositions and doctrinal and defined formulations. It is the new life. It is the truth itself in its fullness, in its completion, in its perfection, that is given in Jesus and the Holy Spirit, within the Christian church. And it is something to be experienced, to be seen, to be intuited, to be lived, to be understood.
Beautifully said :)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#453448 Jun 17, 2013
Lovely

Location hidden

#453449 Jun 17, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Imagine mutilating little girls because they were masturbating ... which is as natural as breathing.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
Onanism
In 1882 L’Encephale, a technical French journal on nervous and mental diseases, published a long, detailed article by a doctor from Istanbul named Demetrius Zambaco on “Onanism and Mental Disturbance in Two Little Girls.” The older masturbated continually, and a clitoridectomy had to be performed. Dr. Zambaco notes:“It is reasonable to concede that cauterization with white hot iron gets rid of the sensitiveness of the clitoris, indeed that with repeated cauterization one is able to remove it completely.
Sickening. I'd hate to think that ANY little girls were ever subjected to this horror.

You probably know that FGM (Female Genital Mutilation) is practiced in many African societies, and I believe in many Middle Eastern ones too.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#453450 Jun 17, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing :) Jesus did it ALL! Truly, God's grace IS amazing, isn't it??
I wholeheartedly agree that Luther's life-changing revelation was through the Holy Spirit. But I don't know exactly where or when this happened to him. I know he DID make a pilgrimage to Rome when he was very young, and did crawl up those famous steps. But while that would make for great drama :) I'm not sure he left a record of exactly where & when, only that it was sudden, and changed everything for him :)
Nothing but the blood of Jesus!!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#453451 Jun 17, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's side stepping my question. I said, "How come Catholicsm looks remarkably similar pre Constantine as post Constantine"?
You followed it up with, "Roman Catholicism Blah Blah... Roman Roman Blah Blah"
'Roman' Catholicism means the Roman rite. It has nothing to do with the Roman Empire. I know you understand this truth and I know why you continue to paste ROMAN in front of every reference to the Catholic Church. I'm sure you tell your Bible Victims... I mean, students, that The Roman Empire infiltrated the (small c" ) catholic Church- who were bible believing Christians. And then the Roman Empire conquered and tortured anyone who wouldn't submit to the Pope.
If any of your students had half a brain, they'd get up and walk out. You know darn well old g, that if they knew you full of crap, you wouldn't have a job.
Lead
You will remain stupid.....there is no cure!!!!

This forum is titled:

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Posted in the Roman Catholic Church Forum

More Roman Catholic Church Discussions »

Location hidden

#453452 Jun 17, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus and god did it all ... then it's done ... finished ... and we are all saved ... Halleluiah!!!
If it's not all done, then no amount of preaching is going to finish it.
Salvation is a gift, but you still have to ACCEPT the gift, June. Jesus bought our salvation with His body and blood, but that can't save you if you don't even believe that He is giving it to you.

As for the preaching...well, this IS a religious thread, so you do kind of have to expect the preaching :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sat Truthmakeyafreebaby 10,208
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Aug 24 South Knox Hombre 2
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web