Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
436,541 - 436,560 of 532,629 Comments Last updated 38 min ago

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have the erroneous belief. Where a 're you getting this stuff..makes no sense sorry..
They are one God
You do have an erroneous belief...you insist that Christ is God...
That is why you will not answer my question. If you do...the truth will be reveal...which you cannot face!!!!

The Father, Christ the Father, Christ the Son, the Holy Spirit....

Following your erroneous belief, how many persons do you see in the above?????

You need help...that makes four persons in a Holy Trinity!!!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Did followers of discipline Where Jesus Christ is head need tell you..ones for ever Jesus show his discipline how Holy Spirit will rest upon them.Catholic as well Christian believe it is as it is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Doctor Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure? Let us assume that you are a male, you have a child, you have siblings and you go to school. So, you are male, son, father, brother and student. So how many people are you?
Now, consider you are now an old man. So, you were a fetus, baby, child, adolescent, young adult, spouse, parent, and now old man. If you took a picture of yourself, how many different pictures, totally different in appearance, would you have?
Of course it makes no sense. That is the problem that you are having.
I thought I had been in touch with the most elite and super morons on this forum......you have proven me wrong!!!!
socci

Mount Vernon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

God the Father.
God the Son.
God the Holy Ghost.

John 1:1-3,10,11 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made...He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came to his own, and his own received him not.

1 Tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Heb 1:1,2 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, Has in these last days spoken to us by his Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Rv.22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last...I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the churches.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Did someone who is Rule need be protestor?
no
Good King or Queen will tell his or her child don't go where is protestors.
Creator left law trough space and time which simple search can't find even noble who most act as pro-find of everything.
When they died everything go with them in dust.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

socci wrote:
God the Father.
God the Son.
God the Holy Ghost.
John 1:1-3,10,11 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made...He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came to his own, and his own received him not.
1 Tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Heb 1:1,2 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, Has in these last days spoken to us by his Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Rv.22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last...I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the churches.
God the Father.
God the Son.
God the Holy Ghost.

That is not my argument...Christ is not God...that is my argument...

Show me in the following Scripture, the message that Christ is God...you can't...because He ain't!!!!

KJV
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Php 2:7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Do you disagree with the Catholic pope approved NABre Bible????

NABre...
Who, though he was in the form of God, did not regard equality with God something to be grasped.

Rather, he emptied himself, aking the form of a slave, coming in human likeness; and found human in appearance, he humbled himself, becoming obedient to death, even death on a cross.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I had been in touch with the most elite and super morons on this forum......you have proven me wrong!!!!
we woul;d be morons if we believe you about anything.

you tell us that you are a deacon and you belong to the SBC, and ywet we know the SBC would NEVE allow a divorced man to hold that officee.

you continue to show your senility by insisting that John, the Beloved Aposlte LIED when he call Jesus God.

I dont know what you are doing but what it is is WRONG.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Did every child grow up in mother feed from her blade where soul rest..psalm 139..
Did that flesh represent any spirit or holy spirit today..please tell me why angels and demons will fall if god choose them be with them..

look what they set up trough evil develish people how they set up evil documents..

if they are honest why they need be accusers..
no they are not honest..

corrupt evil scribe lawyers judges police too..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

remember
Every child sons and daughters rest in mother womb feed from mother blade where soul rest..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

God alwayes listen prayers.
Did innocent mother which is victim need be whore but she is not..don't have rights on justice?

Did others who set up on evil wicket satanic way need be accusers and hide her rights defending her family?

Did sick man need be attack beaten because of his rights recive benifits of his hard work many years in this country?
Did they need be beaten to make him as criminal for rights of his family or make hhim sick ..that his wife and kids need be wrong?

Did you charge me because religion rascist or wrong doing?
Did you cober up police friends drug diller as they are charge me bacause i cann live in my house in peace?
Did your evil justice hide many ocasion camera film trough shoping center and not provide or cover up and remove many things..with people in full shop where many people see no witness..did your evil justice and ministers ordering out my kids forom school according rascist bully policy that 99% kids need be charge not teach for proper rights as they need have in this country?
Did i have rights on proper medical evidence or your evil people will ordered no.
Did others have rights on job school and living in this country ..no

I will left this country according corrupt set up law.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Who robbery this planet and posess as well proclaim law of whom for what..all dust belong to each element which someone stolen to make house or nice garden or feed family and kids..did they need asked banks money money if you took money bank this or that you going in prison because rich people are god who posess your rights..

or
God say here its your planet be productive man you will work hard..woman you will provide kids and take care about them.

Where is that law what god describe as here we have many many today law.

law to be rich not everyone they will be bigger then someone..if someone want be bigger then they will be very rich God..
Are you liked say like that?

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Eternity concerning the universe is a theory. Einstein's theory was that past, present and future are one.
I suggest you pick the theory that pleases you, and know that it is ONLY a theory.
Religion is also theory ... not fact.
i'll take eistiens,it's slowly becoming provable thanks to technology.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Why you want technology as destruction too.
Could you set up or anyone ..technology for wrong doing as distraction?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Do you liked global thief's?
Do you liked global control?
Do you liked global set up everybody against everybody?

Do you liked corupt global system in within?
Do you liked global technology set up in within as distraction?

If you have within system corupt ministers lawyers judges police then who going save you against distraction.
Distraction from new technology who going set up as individual or organization..if error appear it is in within.
How you going save yourself from Almighty machine
which someone set up much more smart then you.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Corupt police will tell you drugs not exist with them as well prostitution ..judges will confirm someone gangs as gangs is not proper system which global elite for themself proclaim they are as they are but not they are not.

Many individual act as real honest technology makers ..which others simple proclaim with corupt authority for themself..which large and huge individuals and citizen not respect any more.

Why I am wrong..please tell me?!
nkh

remember
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Did you know drugs in peace as eliminations human rice ..immune system..did white people liked that?..Did Christians liked that?..Did any nation religion liked that?

What police will say..cemetery not exist..we going charge you about what?

peaceful distraction is much more worse who ever serve they are wrong..
by my lovely police volice -nevolice..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

documentation which is provide as false evil develish satanic corupt providerssssssssssssssssssssss sssssss

they don't have futureeeeeeeeeeee with that documentation which going be revile..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

You serving evil upon evil..defending wrongdoing with evil ..proclaim righteousness with evil and so on..evil is always evil there who ever set up not righteousness are not going sustain future life.

Its from beginning liar.
hasdrt

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

youtube.com/watch... What Guys Expect During service
Gut Annihilator

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
You serving evil upon evil..defending wrongdoing with evil ..proclaim righteousness with evil and so on..evil is always evil there who ever set up not righteousness are not going sustain future life.
Its from beginning liar.
Learn this word in English: Help.
Then find the nearest psychiatric center, go inside, and start yelling "help" as loud as you can.
Good luck.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuts can sprout anywhere.
NONE OF the Baptist Congregations will have a thing to do with this creep.
Any MAN IF GOD in any denomination who leads His flock down the wring path will wind up with a millstone around his neck.
This includes,wrong minded unfaithful ministers..priests and yes Popes like BORGIA.
when we put our faith blindly in MAN and his preaching ignoring the bible we are doomed. Unfortunately the believers in Borgias time had no bibles.
The ones who believed indulgences can be bought were sadly deluded.
EACH branch if Faith has had unfaithful men leading them astray.
We can admit it ..you all cannot .And therein lies the difference.
Luckily the WORD if God has survived despite wrong men and persecution and efforts to suppress it..thank GOD
Bad popes don't create doctrine. They can't.

Bad protestant preachers do. They pick up a bible and say "God says... ".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 4 hr Ecko 8,126
More 22 hr True Christian witness 2
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... 22 hr Abdurratln 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes 23 hr ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Jul 21 Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
•••
•••