Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 21,791)

Showing posts 435,801 - 435,820 of529,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

perfection is not always good..lucifer is been perfect but fall..

please tell me why i am wrong..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

be bless who not see
be bless who is poor
be bless who is been prosecuted
be bless this or that

I say to you..it is written..many will come in my name..its not me..

its last atempt for decive entire world..don't you..

then why you liked wealth and power this or that
o no no no..yes yes yes everybody liked that..

Who is one who watch Creator creation?
That one say i can reject you or put in water or fire or prison..

Please tell me about Mercy Grace and goodness!
Then..yes they can be very nice too with Mercy too..

in that case people start believe and posess as deciver want..not with everyone..no.
Savjest=concessness
think before
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Did you see my Lord how many church in your name?

Did you see how many 'tears'=suzo moja.
I know how my family and my people cry and pray.
We been reject from everyone.

by
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so....Salvation is a free gift...it don't cost money....except for Catholics!!!!
Per the Catholic Encyclopedia...Get your checkbook out...pay your indulgence!!! It is a complete payment of the debt which the sinner owes to God.
We owe Him everything. Imo
This is a debt we could never repay.
Be cause we would have to become perfect.
we are not perfect or sinless.
He paid it for us!!!

Wasn't that one of the points of the Reformers. How much penance for a lie..a mortal sin etc..answer being

We can never repay enough..and what if we repay one sin..what if we sin again.

Another concept was indulgencesto make up for sin..how many??.

Canal rich person buy them..how much

JESUS PAID THE DEBT.

HE asks only that we repent and believe and follow Him..and have a relationship with Him
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="JesusMyLord" Which Jews? The ones who do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah or the ones who do believe He is. You know, Christian Jews, who were the first Christians.
God told Isaiah that the Jews would not be able to 'see' for a time, until 'the time of the Gentiles' was finished. Zachariah says that when Jesus appears, they will 'see Him Whom they have pierced', and weep for Him as one weeps for an only Son. They will be restored; God has promised it.
KayMarie
Thanks Kay.
This affirms my belief He has a plan for the Jews who believe. In God.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

deciver=we talk about that..now you not tell me why they borrow time history and money from good people and righteousness souls.
You try avoid my answer but going around..i don't respect that.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

I speaking who is real!
Who is israel=who is real..
remember that its two big deference things..as well we not say yew..no..we say zid.
When you speak with me i please you with understanding..but you speak as judge..for me..i don't have nothing lose..no..but someone can lose everything.
Ones when you lose indetity as Israel lose not to be nation..remember..ones can be return some..then you wuill se who i am as i am..a nkh=life.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

i must go home to my people
i need return myself to them
i will revil my secret where i have to go and implimented ones for ever..

now

good by my lovely friend

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

truth prevails wrote:
The Saints we honor as Catholic Christians are given to us as examples to emulate as well as intercessors to assist us in responding to our vocation. They are companions on the journey; men and women like us who responded to God's invitation to become like Jesus. They pray for us because we are joined with them in the eternal communion of love. They put legs on the Gospel, showing us what holiness looks like. However, if we stop there, we miss the mark. Missing the mark is the translation of the Hebrew word often translated "sin" in the Old Testament. We are called to become saints.
http://www.catholic.org/homily/yearoffaith/st...
if what you are saying is true,that means the bible is wrong?there is only one mediator "jesus",saints can not interceed on our behalf,it's a catholic myth,the bible is infallible,and there is nothing in it that states saints can interceed on our behalf.the book of timothy will clearify it for you.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is saying Jesus founded the "Roman" Catholic Church. He founded the Church. The Church was/is found throughout the world. Sts. Peter and Paul founded Jesus's Church in Rome. They started calling it Catholic a few years later to identify it as the universal and one, true Church.
if Peter was in Rome from 42 to 67 (a period of 25 years) and Paul was there under house arrest surely he is going to have some information about Peter. Surely as he writes to the Ephesian Christians, the Philippians, the Colossians or to Philemon, surely he is going to have something, some greeting to give from Peter the apostle. No, he does not even mention him! He mentions many of his fellow helpers—several names are given, but no Peter. Thus we come down to 62 or maybe 63 AD. Peter has not been in Rome. Then we come to Paul’s second imprisonment. He was set free for a while but again in 67 AD we see him back in Rome, a prisoner of the Roman Government and this is apparently when he was put to death. What does the tradition say? It says that Peter was in Rome from 42 through 67 AD. The same time that Peter supposedly ends his ministry in Rome. Yes, Paul was imprisoned the second time in 67 AD. Now again he wrote a couple of letters. He wrote the book of Hebrews. In Hebrews 13:24, it says from Italy and then he also wrote 2 Timothy shortly before his death. This is the very year that Peter supposedly was martyred and you know what? There’s still no mention of Peter. Peter was not there. Peter was not in the city of Rome or ever in the city of Rome.
In 2 Timothy 4:10, 11. Paul says only Luke was with him. Peter never was in the city of Rome. The whole organizational structure of the Church of Rome is built on false tradition and tragic misinterpretation of our Lord's words. It is built on tradition that is just not true.
Either the statements presented in the Bible are true, OR the contrary traditions are true. The traditions however have obvious errors thouroughly embeded in them and are clearly unreliable. One or the other has to be false. The Bible is the revelation from God and it proves itself to be what it claims to be. It is true. Peter never was in the city of Rome.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

timoty is not god paul is not god
timmoty sway on the end its about money or power..
who change scripture
Who is liar who is real?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

don't make argument with me..because you know that i speak truth..

deciver is deciver you know it is as it is..

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
You see ... no records of his birth or death.
The same goes for Jesus, Mary, Joseph, all the supposed apostles, etc. No recorded history and no marked graves of such famous supposed people. And as for Jesus ... an empty tomb. How handy was that???
You'll see the lies ... when you desire to see them.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
Historicity of Pilate
Little is known of Pilate and there are no formal records of his birth or early life.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontius_Pilate
it is very interesting to note that anything and everything that would/could prove that a god exists,does not exist.where did it all go?

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
If Christ built the Catholic church while on earth, why did it take 100 years for this event to be realized!!!!?????
Which means Peter could not have been the first pope...he was dead along time before the term "Catholic" was used!!!!!
and since peter never was in rome,how could he be pope?when jesus speaks of building his church he is not in rome,and never was,so how can it end up there?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

You are not honest..did i told you..Creator left law trough 'time and space as well past today and future'..who used that call them-self God?

be honest not make argument i don't put nothing in my pocket not at all..others yes..they are proclaim them-self god..

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote
"The Catholic Church has Her own definition of marriage."
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAVE THEIR OWN DEFINITION OF A LOT OF THINGS...
The problems with their definitions (as with all their conjecture)
they do not agree with what the Bible says...
THE BIBLE IS THE STANDARD BY WHICH TRUE CHRISTIANITY IS SET..
Where does it say in the bible that the bible is the "only source of truth and the Bible is the "ONLY STANDARD" that God chose to transmit His divine and infallible word. NOWHERE!!!! You Confrinting continue to "make things up" like you always have done, ever since you came on this forum. For the 1st 400 years of the history of the Church, there was no bible-=--NONE what-so-ever so your statement is an "outright lie and you know it"! For the 1st 1500 years there was "no bible" as we know it today. The bible wasn't even printed until 1440 when John Guetenberg invented the printing press. The only Christian standard that "you yourself" claim is from your "own bible only" preaching according to the "personal opinionated" standard of Confrinting. When you speak of "conjecture" your (editorialized) bible only ministry is the "trumpet section" that is "out of tune" with the rest of TRUE CHRISTIANITY.... Jesus Christ and His One (and only one)TRUE Church, has,(as it has been for over 2000 years)--- is and will continue to be :the way, the truth and the life" in and through Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church--the Bride of Christ!!! As Paul said in I Timothy 3:15 "The Church (not the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH"! It is about time that you refrain from this habit of yours of this "ongoing lying and distorting" of the TRUTH of the bible and TRUE Apostolic Church History, that you are "so famous for"!!
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAVE THEIR OWN DEFINITION OF A LOT OF THINGS...all of them are wrong...
THE BIBLE IS THE STANDARD BY WHICH TRUE CHRISTIANITY IS SET..
to bad they don't follow it's true teachings......"only source of truth and the Bible is the "ONLY STANDARD" that God chose to transmit His divine and infallible word........which means the catechism of the catholic church is meaningless since god/jesus has nothing to do with it's writing....Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church...is a creation of mans imagination,it is not truth.there is no history to support the theory,you have a broken chain of apostolic succession.no true church of christ exists on earth,if it did it would be perfect and no such church exists.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a big liar.
next time i have to go into a catholic church i'll take a picture,and then try calling me a liar.i hate going but out of respect for my brother i do this for hom only,knowing the perversions that went on inside these churches,i hate going into one,cause who knows what went on in their.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said that we are to confess our sins to each other. Who do you confess yours to?
that's not quite true you left out a part,but as far as any sin I commit,i have to answer to me,an the guilt (if any) I have to live with.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

who="JesusMyLord" Which Jews? The ones who do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah or the ones who do believe He is. You know, Christian Jews, who were the first Christians.
God told Isaiah that the Jews would not be able to 'see' for a time, until 'the time of the Gentiles' was finished. Zachariah says that when Jesus appears, they will 'see Him Whom they have pierced', and weep for Him as one weeps for an only Son. They will be restored; God has promised it.
KayMarie
I knew those words sound familiar. But did not know where from.

Using those words about restoration. Do you think it's possible that the faithful Jews have gone to "Abraham's Bosom" until Jesus return??

It's only a thought I have had for some time.

When I think of the suffering they suffered for their faith in Yahweh..God the Father as they were burned it gassed in agony.
I have to believe this touches His heart. Others lived lives devoted to Him.

Just a thought as I said.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

lucifer is been perfection in beauty..but fall

perfect ..in within ..can be used trough time and history but as determination too..
did you perfect..liar..o yes you can be honest too work as perfection which going perfectly fall..its happened before..is that secret..no.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 435,801 - 435,820 of529,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••