Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653905 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#451802 Jun 13, 2013
Question:

Is there any one on this forum that owes a debt to God????
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#451803 Jun 13, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ said: He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Show me were this excludes Jews whom are still waiting for their Messiah....
Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:
Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
Jewish belief is based on national revelation.
Well I said I have no idea what His plan is. But belief in the Father is not a small thing in God's eyes. And Messiah WILL come in all His glory and conquer every injustice in the end.

We shall ALL know Him then

Location hidden

#451804 Jun 13, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I said I have no idea what His plan is. But belief in the Father is not a small thing in God's eyes. And Messiah WILL come in all His glory and conquer every injustice in the end.
We shall ALL know Him then
When you are prepared to show me were this excludes Jews whom are still waiting for their Messiah: He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned....get back to me...

Otherwise I will totally disregard your efforts to back pedal...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#451805 Jun 13, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are prepared to show me were this excludes Jews whom are still waiting for their Messiah: He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned....get back to me...
Otherwise I will totally disregard your efforts to back pedal...
Good for you . In my first post on this,I said I think He has a,plan .also that I don't know it.

So no back pedaling.

There are Messianic Jews so some if them already know,Him.

I leave that to God. As,I do everything.
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#451806 Jun 13, 2013
Then I say to you;''who is last will be first.''
remember
Father love his creation.
His daughter have power destroy this planet.
Because he know about that.

Father please!!!
Whats so ever.
What you will do about that?
Not will be to much choice about that!
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#451807 Jun 13, 2013
I wrote before.
'if i need remove this planet I will'..
find who say that..not me.

Why you think dot to dot is preeschool funny game..remember ones i please my Father..because we have small nise horse..can i father go up..have nice
galop with my lovly horse..he refuse..he say to my mother..not her..my brother go..not me..then i start cry as small child..yep..finelly they sit me next to him..o did i ..i fall..yep..nobody realise where i am when i fall..no nobody realise that i stay near road full of blade as dead body..poor me..did anyone cry..no.
But Heavenly Father not took me in Heaven..my days of eraly life start not finish..if start with suffering..God know why?
Others used soul of good people and cosy accident or sudenly death.
pararel evil life which others borowing in name of good souls=od dobrih dusa wicket live paralel life.

remember that..

now
Why I have to please someone as wicket posess as decivers and posessors speak openly..o god send delusion..no..nothing to do with God..in my eyes God don't do that!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#451808 Jun 13, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
Question:
We all do imo..For the death of His,Son for us

So count me in
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#451811 Jun 13, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
Question:
Jesus paid my debt and it was a debt I could not pay. Thank you Jesus.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#451812 Jun 13, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>For the first 280 years of Christian history, Christianity was banned by the Roman Empire, and Christians were terribly persecuted. This changed after the “conversion” of the Roman Emperor Constantine. Constantine “legalized” Christianity with the Edict of Milan in A.D. 313. Later, in A.D. 325, Constantine called the Council of Nicea in an attempt to unify Christianity. Constantine envisioned Christianity as a religion that could unite the Roman Empire, which at that time was beginning to fragment and divide. While this may have seemed to be a positive development for the Christian church, the results were anything but positive. Just as Constantine refused to fully embrace the Christian faith, but continued many of his pagan beliefs and practices, so the Christian church that Constantine promoted was a mixture of true Christianity and Roman paganism.
Constantine found that with the Roman Empire being so vast, expansive, and diverse, not everyone would agree to forsake his or her religious beliefs to embrace Christianity. So, Constantine allowed, and even promoted, the “Christianization” of pagan beliefs. Completely pagan and utterly unbiblical beliefs were given new “Christian” identities. Some clear examples of this are as follows:
(1) The Cult of Isis, an Egyptian mother-goddess religion, was absorbed into Christianity by replacing Isis with Mary. Many of the titles that were used for Isis, such as “Queen of Heaven,”“Mother of God,” and theotokos (“God-bearer”) were attached to Mary. Mary was given an exalted role in the Christian faith, far beyond what the Bible ascribes to her, in order to attract Isis worshippers to a faith they would not otherwise embrace. Many temples to Isis were, in fact, converted into temples dedicated to Mary. The first clear hints of Catholic Mariology occur in the writings of Origen, who lived in Alexandria, Egypt, which happened to be the focal point of Isis worship.
Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/origin-Catholic-c...
AMEN!!

Constantine corrupted true Christianity by creating Christianityh as the "new" state religion. The result of this corruption and infiltration of cults and every other kind of religious belief is now called, you got it......the Roman Catholic Church.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#451813 Jun 13, 2013
who="Black Thunder 42"
Im sorry...I would absolutely reject you as a prospective client or employee = unresponsible to reality and respective action related to immediate action based on actuality and related responsibility and accountable situations....undependable in realistic situations.
Sooooooo happy I don't work for, or do business with you. You pour out a mouth full of big words, but no one knows what you are saying.:)

KayMarie

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#451814 Jun 13, 2013
who="JesusMyLord" Which Jews? The ones who do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah or the ones who do believe He is. You know, Christian Jews, who were the first Christians.

God told Isaiah that the Jews would not be able to 'see' for a time, until 'the time of the Gentiles' was finished. Zachariah says that when Jesus appears, they will 'see Him Whom they have pierced', and weep for Him as one weeps for an only Son. They will be restored; God has promised it.

KayMarie

Location hidden

#451815 Jun 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
We all do imo..For the death of His,Son for us
So count me in
Not so....Salvation is a free gift...it don't cost money....except for Catholics!!!!

Per the Catholic Encyclopedia...Get your checkbook out...pay your indulgence!!! It is a complete payment of the debt which the sinner owes to God.
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#451816 Jun 13, 2013
see=go 4000 years ago two woman and two man
a nkh=life wherecomefrom whom=did you speak with meeeeeeeeeeeee
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#451817 Jun 14, 2013
What a shame?
Who sit and on which chair to be evil set up wrong judge?

We know who they are?

Location hidden

#451818 Jun 14, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus paid my debt and it was a debt I could not pay. Thank you Jesus.
True...but and however...that does not apply to Catholics!!!

Salvation is a free gift...it don't cost money....except for Catholics!!!!

Per the Catholic Encyclopedia...Get your checkbook out...pay your indulgences!!! It is a complete payment of the debt which the sinner owes to God.
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#451819 Jun 14, 2013
decivers and posessors will send you delusion..you try tell me that..

Who they are..nobody and nothing..is that nice..maybe not for them..for me=i say to you don't sold your soul=neprodaji svoje duse ni za sto od ovog svijeta blaga a ni od onog..jer velika djela cini Gospodin..i on odbacuje one koji se prodanim dusama sluze..

Location hidden

#451820 Jun 14, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Which Jews? The ones who do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah or the ones who do believe He is. You know, Christian Jews, who were the first Christians.
How old are you??? What is it about this you don;t understand??? Quote:When you are prepared to show me were this excludes Jews whom are still waiting for their Messiah:
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#451821 Jun 14, 2013
dzaba trud i muka=not worthy anything under sky what man do with hand as work=who say that only who work have honer=don't be with pride=pride is sin=great error=its mean you can't be bigger then Real Creator =real God.
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#451822 Jun 14, 2013
but i say to you..you pray how in heaven it will be on earth..if you could destroy in earth will be in heaven..now

please tell me why i am wrong..
where is there love..did you judge me
yes you areeeeeeeeee
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#451823 Jun 14, 2013
perfection is not always good..lucifer is been perfect but fall..

please tell me why i am wrong..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Wed South Knox Hombre 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 22 Married in 10,204
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web