Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 600179 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#445116 May 25, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the difference between redemption and salvation. None of the protestants do. That was one of the first things I noticed upon coming to Topix. And spare us the dictionary definitions. They are not applicable when speaking of matters of God.(Maybe that's why you use them.) So calm down, Charlie, you know not of what you speak.
apolutrosis,(the act) ransom in full, i.e.(figuratively) riddance, or (specially) Christian salvation:--deliverance, redemption.

apolutrosis,(the act) ransom in full, i.e.(figuratively) riddance, or (specially) Christian salvation:--deliverance, redemption.

Christian Salvation is a definition of redemption..

One of your problems is you looking in an English dictionary to find the definition of Greek/Hebrew words...

Get a 4 year old to explain this to you: Christian Salvation is a definition of redemption..

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#445117 May 25, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Tony17" The seven years that was shortened to a 3 and a 1/2 year period that in actually was shortened to a 5 month period which most so called preachers is unaware of? What about it? Scripture does not say that is a last chance. Misled preachers that MISINTERPRETED the scriptures made that up.
If Satan is locked up for a 1000 year period during Christs reign during that 1000 year period,and then let loose for a little season to go out to deceib\ve the nations again, what do you think is happening during that time period. Scripture CLEARLY shows that Christ is here on earth ruling for a 1000 year period of time. Did you read Revelation 20:1-10 that I posted a link to?
You guys have surely been lied to by these so called preachers that have grossly misinterpreted the word of God and have you guys thinking there's gonna be a so called rapture and then that's basically it.
Now who is (mis)interpreting? Mohammed says that jihadists are not to make treaties with their opposition...except that, in times of weakness, they can make a treaty of seven years, in which they can build up their strength. At any time during the seven years that they regain their strength, the treaty is void...to be broken.(It is a lie from its beginning.)
The Biblical 'seven years of tribulation' begins with a (supposed) peace.(When they cry 'Peace, Peace', a sudden destruction will be upon them.) The anti-Cbrist will make this treaty with Israel, but after three and one half years, he will break it. This is the period which the Bible calls Jacob's Troubles, and Jesus said that it would be a time more terrible than ever had been before it.
Yes, the Bible describes a rapture, and you should pray that you are ready for it, as you won't want to 'see' Jacob's Troubles.
Then Satan will be bound for 1.000 years, and Christ will reign on earth for that period.
There is more to be found in The Book...The Bible.
KayMarie
Sadly those of you that believe in a rapture will go a whoring after the ANTI-CHRIST. If you beleiev in a rapture then you have been already been signed, sealed and delivered to the anti-Christ and YOU WILL ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST. Ypur deception is already thorough. I say again...YOU WILL ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST if you are one of those that believes in the so called rapture. The rapture theory is just another of the many things that many have mis-interpreted from the Bible.
truth

Perth, Australia

#445118 May 25, 2013
ha ha i been for sure
lipa cura=obeliks
i wrote before
see secrets what i know which i never see or know that others do

but my secrets i don't revile
not yet
no
why should be
to whom
truth

Perth, Australia

#445119 May 25, 2013
i am not going except nothing

i died long time ago

did you see me when i died before
how many times

many many times

byyyyyyyyyy mr kukurikovici kukuruzovici
truth

Perth, Australia

#445120 May 25, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
as lipa cura=obelisk

i been confident when i wrote about that

not yet my lovly kids
my secret will be deference
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppp
nemoj kazat=don't tell
necu necu neda dragi bog
ko to bata
oko mojih vrata
ja kume
ja kume jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nemoj pokrast pcela
necu necu necu
neda dragi bog..

kako pcele izgledaju
o nemoj da te pojedaju..

Location hidden

#445121 May 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
His church is His bride..the body of believers redeemed one by one.
It does not take a huge organization or megachurch to believe in His blood sacrifice.
They are nice. They do good works maybe. Spread the gospel
But its like the Temple veil. GOD can reach our hearts without all the ritual. Imo
And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#445122 May 25, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Tony17" The seven years that was shortened to a 3 and a 1/2 year period that in actually was shortened to a 5 month period which most so called preachers is unaware of? What about it? Scripture does not say that is a last chance. Misled preachers that MISINTERPRETED the scriptures made that up.
If Satan is locked up for a 1000 year period during Christs reign during that 1000 year period,and then let loose for a little season to go out to deceib\ve the nations again, what do you think is happening during that time period. Scripture CLEARLY shows that Christ is here on earth ruling for a 1000 year period of time. Did you read Revelation 20:1-10 that I posted a link to?
You guys have surely been lied to by these so called preachers that have grossly misinterpreted the word of God and have you guys thinking there's gonna be a so called rapture and then that's basically it.
Now who is (mis)interpreting? Mohammed says that jihadists are not to make treaties with their opposition...except that, in times of weakness, they can make a treaty of seven years, in which they can build up their strength. At any time during the seven years that they regain their strength, the treaty is void...to be broken.(It is a lie from its beginning.)
The Biblical 'seven years of tribulation' begins with a (supposed) peace.(When they cry 'Peace, Peace', a sudden destruction will be upon them.) The anti-Cbrist will make this treaty with Israel, but after three and one half years, he will break it. This is the period which the Bible calls Jacob's Troubles, and Jesus said that it would be a time more terrible than ever had been before it.
Yes, the Bible describes a rapture, and you should pray that you are ready for it, as you won't want to 'see' Jacob's Troubles.
Then Satan will be bound for 1.000 years, and Christ will reign on earth for that period.
There is more to be found in The Book...The Bible.
KayMarie
There is great wisdom in scripture if one has eyes to see spiritually that is. To understand """ACCURATELY """ the time period that was 7 1/2 years that was shortened to 3 1/2 years and then finally to only a five month period,STUDY THE TIME OF THE LOCUSTS that are mentioned in scripturs. Scripture even tells those that have eyes to see what 5 months it will be. The time of the locusts symbolically speaking is from MAY TO SEPTEMBER. That is the time that locusts are in season. Compare the symbology of locusts to the ANTI-CHRIST army as shown in scripture. Locust exist seasonally for about a 5 month period from MAy TO SEPTEMBER. The so called seven years were shortened to a total of only 5 months. Now do I have to really teach that from scripture or will you be able to """" SEE""" for yourself?

People have really butchered the scriptures and came up with that 7 year period mess.
truth

Perth, Australia

#445123 May 25, 2013
ojli krizu
ma cega to
ma znas ti cega
koliko ce biti
od northern teritory
u citavom lukuuuu
q nsw much more going in water lost
kad se temelji poljuljaju
i nebo ce se ljuljat
heaven will be open
who say that no

ojli 5 ili 50 pedeset
necu fala
meni pare nisu vazne
nema para
jesi cula
sto moze kupit to
da bi ti znala
sto bi to moglo biti

Location hidden

#445124 May 25, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
His church is His bride..the body of believers redeemed one by one.
It does not take a huge organization or megachurch to believe in His blood sacrifice.
They are nice. They do good works maybe. Spread the gospel
But its like the Temple veil. GOD can reach our hearts without all the ritual. Imo
And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#445125 May 25, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>the bible is infallible correct? we see "as one of us," Let us go down," then man is become as one of us,"And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth......SO TELL ME HOW MANY GODS ARE THERE?
There is o9nly one God. What the woman saw coming out of the earth were demon spirits. Notice how when ever God decides to visit man He always says let us go """'DOWN" "" but when some entity like the evil spirits the woman saw they come """UP" """. hUGE LESSON HERE.
truth

Perth, Australia

#445126 May 25, 2013
heaven will be open
only corupt wicket and evil people liked transform bible on deference way
as they have two parallel jerusalem
truth

Perth, Australia

#445127 May 25, 2013
millennium not exist not at all
2000-4000 years is not million years

remember that
truth

Perth, Australia

#445128 May 25, 2013
two parallel jerusalem

i told you

you not going convince me

heaven not going shut

heaven will be ones more opennnnnnnnnnnn

Location hidden

#445129 May 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly those of you that believe in a rapture will go a whoring after the ANTI-CHRIST. If you beleiev in a rapture then you have been already been signed, sealed and delivered to the anti-Christ and YOU WILL ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST. Ypur deception is already thorough. I say again...YOU WILL ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST if you are one of those that believes in the so called rapture. The rapture theory is just another of the many things that many have mis-interpreted from the Bible.
Christians believe the Word of God....

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Rapture: The transporting of a person from one place to another, especially to heaven.
truth

Perth, Australia

#445130 May 25, 2013
fallen one is who?
truth

Perth, Australia

#445131 May 25, 2013
nece biti od shake i lakta

vec
u luku
uh uh uh koliku je mama dala krizu
dobra
dobra ona dinjaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
truth

Perth, Australia

#445132 May 25, 2013
dinja
from nt up to tasmania

uh uh uh so much
truth

Perth, Australia

#445133 May 25, 2013
Jesus fall 3x under cross
stage 3 stage 7 and 9.
truth

Perth, Australia

#445134 May 25, 2013
it is written
'i know for your straighten..door will be open for you'
read
heaven not will be close

not for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr
truth

Perth, Australia

#445135 May 25, 2013
neverrrr
nev er
remember that

take atlas map then see
its going in water

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 3 hr Paul Porter1 306
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 10 hr Mr Sir 9,605
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 12 hr barry 84,339
News Pope's upcoming visit inspires anxiety in Phila... 18 hr policestatepractice 1
News Philly to-do list before the Pope, Democrats ar... 21 hr policestatepractice 1
News Drudge Report asks: Is Pope Francis the Antichr... Sun Edithbunker 1
News Hispanics energized by Argentinian pope's first... Jul 27 tomin cali 1
More from around the web