Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 692153 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#445143 May 25, 2013
Now as we can see from the link I posted for you guys from the previous post, when we """RIGHTLY DIVIDE""" the word of God, the time period is not 7 years nor 3 1/2 years but instead God has given Satan a 5 month period to rule as the anti-Christ.

For the Elect's sake God shortened that period which was originally to be a 7 year period to only a five month period. THE TIME OF THE LOCUSTS.
truth

Perth, Australia

#445144 May 25, 2013
who is been up its going down

who is been down going up

thennnnnnnnnnn
who is who
one going up
other down
explain two jerusalem
dva jahaca

see 3x
left to right=english
right to left=arab
up and down korea and japan

nk
truth

Perth, Australia

#445145 May 25, 2013
ojli dinje
koliko ce biti kriza
kazem mome puku
u luku od nt to tm
stara becaruso

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#445146 May 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians believe the Word of God....
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Rapture: The transporting of a person from one place to another, especially to heaven.
And please, don't quote scriptures to me that you know darn well you haven't the slightest clue as to what they are really saying. I told you once before not to take scriptures that are metaphorical or symbolic etc, and make them literal.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#445147 May 25, 2013
Now having seen how thoroughly BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE many of you are about so much of Gods word,do I dare raise yet another topic to try and get your eyes open to what is to tkae place in these last days before the end of this earth age? I dare. Are you any of you familiar with the four hidden dynasties of Satan and what they are and represent?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#445148 May 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And please, don't quote scriptures to me that you know darn well you haven't the slightest clue as to what they are really saying. I told you once before not to take scriptures that are metaphorical or symbolic etc, and make them literal.
Thank you for proving God's Word as being infallible!!!!

His Word speaks of you: But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
truth

Perth, Australia

#445149 May 25, 2013
from 3 o'clock toward 6 o'clock in morning
thousand thousands..
how much

10 800 years=1/4 o'clock
43 200 years front and back

look better
by allmighty
your poor calculation which gold silver and everything others destroy every top rich and powerfull in pit..
everything come from dust all your gold silver minerals
don't joke with me
-ne pozeli nista

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#445150 May 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving God's Word as being infallible!!!!
His Word speaks of you: But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Yes Gods word is indeed infallible but mans accurate understanding of those infallible words are definitely not infallible. You as well as many others on this forum has proven that.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#445151 May 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pathetic...
The gift of Salvation is useless unless it is accepted..
Oxbow for reason I felt led to post this verse to you for it seems to apply to you so well.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/genesis/p...
truth

Perth, Australia

#445152 May 25, 2013
gold silver minerals=fire melting point
you nothing offer
only chemical product which will be destroy for ever..

as well to be naive
about removing magnet which is in right position

ones start moving
its you who liked do that in your direction
good luck to you
i am not going where you going
you can be rich and powerful
not me

-not to wish nothing
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#445153 May 25, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
All I know is that I approach this forum much different than I do a Jehovah's Witness that come to my door or a group of friends. I remember when I first came on Topix, it was an atheist forum and I thought I was on the same team as the other Christians. But as soon as they found out I was Catholic, they hated me more than the Atheist. I had never experienced that in my life! I have lots of Protestant friends and figured we're just different Christians, but Christians none the less. On here, I see blatant bigotry. I see blatant deception. Its crazy.
I don't know what direction the Holy Spirit is bringing the Church. But so far, I like it. Pope Francis is definitely an interesting leader. I think he was born to be pope at this moment in history. He just lets everyone yap about him in the media and doesn't defend himself. He calmly leads by example. We actually have lots of great Bishops right now.
I think the next couple yrs will be interesting.
You betcha. Snd just a feelingvI had when I saw what he eore to greet the people. I would not be surprised to see a lot of that. Wealth go to the poor. The popes personal things at least. But who knows.

I think John Paul was a saint with his unity talks. I think its a shame you were treated that way. I get the same from a few Catholic posters. We all have Jesus as saviour.:)

And I am not Catholic. God bless them both.

Location hidden

#445154 May 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Gods word is indeed infallible but mans accurate understanding of those infallible words are definitely not infallible. You as well as many others on this forum has proven that.
Prove it....
truth

Perth, Australia

#445155 May 25, 2013
sante santa close come from cizma=arab=mecca
cizma=o mr mazic sto si maznuo
maybe
milovanje as mazanje ociju
ojli sto neces
necuuuuuuu=no
u pecu=fire
da skuva zlatne i srebrene krumpire
ispod vatre sve se tali=melting point

be bless who is poor
nk

Location hidden

#445156 May 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oxbow for reason I felt led to post this verse to you for it seems to apply to you so well.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/genesis/p...
Horseship.....
truth

Perth, Australia

#445157 May 25, 2013
please tell me
what deference between
mr cizmic and mr prizmic
prizma
then you are mr or mrs gazic
that you can be
mr or mrs pazic=look
now who am i
pokazalo

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#445158 May 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it....
I don't have to because you've proven it already.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#445159 May 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Horseship.....
I can lead a horse to water,but I can't make him drink. I have led you to knowledge, but I can't make you think.
truth

Perth, Australia

#445160 May 25, 2013
on creation not any lord exist
not at all
truth

Perth, Australia

#445161 May 25, 2013
i am mr pokazalo
but not pokajalo=not sorry
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
why should be
truth

Perth, Australia

#445162 May 25, 2013
o mr arhicu=cirhuse
Who?
Which house?
please
not to much numbers
1/3 maybe save1/3save but short time after that lost1/3 lost for ever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... Dec 12 Frindly 4
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Dec 4 Mr Sir 10,694
News Pope Francis is greeted by young children in tr... Nov 27 TRUE CATHOLIC her... 1
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov '17 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov '17 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct '17 The Bible Student 1
More from around the web