Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 701335 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Delta, Canada

#444491 May 24, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
There is coming a time in the near future,
when you atheist will get your desires fulfilled.
The rapture will take place and Society will have no more
Christian Influence upon the earth.
The wickedness that you so long for will prevail...
Crime will no longer have any accountability, euthanasia
for the elder will be accepted...there will not be any safe
havens for any one... rape murder robbery and incest will be
accepted, nambla will rule the neighborhoods, and marriage will
be obsolete...
It is bad enough now...
But a godless society that is left to the deceitful and
extreme wickedness that you atheist claimer for wont be as
enjoyable as you anticipate..
The feeling or remorse or guilt for evil will be non existent
In the Courts of law...(as it is in some places today) the jury will not convict the criminal...
because to do so would be but to convict themselves.
Jer_17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
You atheist don't have the slightest idea what you are asking for.
Another self-righteous sermon from the self-righteous preacher.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#444492 May 24, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
I know people gave you hearts and flowers because of your vulgarity toward and lies about Catholics. Bigots always applaud that kind of behavior.
Historically, prior to the protest-ation of the Christian faith, all Christians were Catholic. In your abject ignorance, you are mistaking the Roman Empire for the Catholic Church. They are not the same. Now, I'm giving you a break by blaming it on your ignorance, so do show the proper gratitude. And then go take a nap; you don't know what you're talking about, as usual. Stop looking for attention like a child.
christianity was around before the pagan/christian church was created,they were second class citizens in rome,used as fodder in the arena,killed just for the hell of it by romans for tasrget practice,so how can that be true? baptists consider themselves christian and they are not catholic.so how can all christians be catholic,the church of antioch was a christian church until rome occuopied it and gave it to the pagan/christian church? and if the catholic church has nothing to do with paganism,why is there statues of pagan gods all around vatican city? inside and outside the buildings?
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Delta, Canada

#444493 May 24, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Those who claim to be Christians, and teach otherwise, have a lot of learning to do...
KayMarie
KayMarie
Arrogance is yours to adore and idolize.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#444495 May 24, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, you pervert. Fantasizing about children. Yuck!
Get help NOW!!!
first time in a long time i brought it up,no need to anymore,the whole world knows the truth,so no need to talk about it anymore unless it is needed to prove a point.and that is a pretty lousy thing for you to say to me considering i have a victim in my family,but your catholic,you don't know any better,manners are not in the catechism of the church.and here you call me a pervert yet you support a well proven perverted church, I don't. why do you? you must think it's ok.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#444496 May 24, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, you pervert. Fantasizing about children. Yuck!
Get help NOW!!!
~~~
He is only citing the low holiness standard of the Roman Catholic priest...

He only speaks of the evil...they practice it.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Delta, Canada

#444497 May 24, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
He tells us to 'do unto others as you would have them do to you'.
Would a savior want you to go on and on and on about how you will be saved and others will burn in hell???

Maybe you should find some humility and claim that you will burn in hell and others are more worthy than you of being saved.

That might somewhat balance the books.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Delta, Canada

#444498 May 24, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>christianity was around before the pagan/christian church was created,they were second class citizens in rome,used as fodder in the arena,killed just for the hell of it by romans for tasrget practice,so how can that be true? baptists consider themselves christian and they are not catholic.so how can all christians be catholic,the church of antioch was a christian church until rome occuopied it and gave it to the pagan/christian church? and if the catholic church has nothing to do with paganism,why is there statues of pagan gods all around vatican city? inside and outside the buildings?
Do you think it really matters to which religion people belong, if they can't learn how to be kind to each other???

Since: Nov 08

usa

#444499 May 24, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, I'm not entirely sure you aren't a pervert. You dwell on it so much, it's a given you're getting vicarious thrills from talking about it. Ugh!! Get help, you're disgusting!
your a sick f$%k just like anthony accussing someone of such a sickening thing like that,i can easily say the same to you,do you let the catholic priests have fun with your children in exchange for a gaurenteed place in heaven? is that why you support the church?

Since: Nov 08

usa

#444500 May 24, 2013
later people,need to do a few errands.
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#444501 May 24, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>christianity was around before the pagan/christian church was created,they were second class citizens in rome,used as fodder in the arena,killed just for the hell of it by romans for tasrget practice,so how can that be true? baptists consider themselves christian and they are not catholic.so how can all christians be catholic,the church of antioch was a christian church until rome occuopied it and gave it to the pagan/christian church? and if the catholic church has nothing to do with paganism,why is there statues of pagan gods all around vatican city? inside and outside the buildings?
All those Christians martyred by the Romans were Catholics. The Roman Empire is not the same as the Catholic Church. Get a history book and read it. If you can't understand it, go back to school. You can have your own opinions, you can't have your own facts.

FYI: Historians trace the earliest church labeled "Baptist" back to 1609 in Amsterdam, with English Separatist John Smyth as its pastor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptists

Grow up. You're an attention suck.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#444502 May 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Would a savior want you to go on and on and on about how you will be saved and others will burn in hell???
Maybe you should find some humility and claim that you will burn in hell and others are more worthy than you of being saved.
That might somewhat balance the books.
~~~

You would like me to cease preaching the word of God....would you not..

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

1Co_9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#444503 May 24, 2013
who="June VanDerMark"
Arrogance is yours to adore and idolize.

**********

Try a bit harder to find some of your mother's kindness.

KayMarie
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#444504 May 24, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
He is only citing the low holiness standard of the Roman Catholic priest...
He only speaks of the evil...they practice it.
Don't get me started on the sexual perversity rampant within the pentecostal cult. Or any of the other numerous protest-ant groups.

"The Catholic Church's record of aggressive and proactive protective measures is unparalleled in any organization today. Since the beginning of the abuse crisis, the Catholic Church:
http://www.themediareport.com/fast-facts/

According to Stop Baptist Predators.com the baptists won't allow any accountability at all. They have their hands full. The pentacostals are likely worse since they're such great finger pointers.

Please don't take up with the likes of those here who are getting cheap thrills from fantasizing about the sexual sins of others. It's sick!
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#444506 May 24, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>your a sick f$%k just like anthony accussing someone of such a sickening thing like that,i can easily say the same to you,do you let the catholic priests have fun with your children in exchange for a gaurenteed place in heaven? is that why you support the church?
Get help! Uggghhhh!!!!

And take your filthy, disgusting mouth elsewhere. Yuuuckk!!!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#444507 May 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Another self-righteous sermon from the self-righteous preacher.
i am... WHOM GOD... SAYS.. i am ...
AND SO ARE YOU..
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#444508 May 24, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
later people,need to do a few errands.
You had better darn well run away. And take your ignorant, bigoted hatred with you. Disgusting!!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#444509 May 24, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
All those Christians martyred by the Romans were Catholics. The Roman Empire is not the same as the Catholic Church. Get a history book and read it. If you can't understand it, go back to school. You can have your own opinions, you can't have your own facts.
FYI: Historians trace the earliest church labeled "Baptist" back to 1609 in Amsterdam, with English Separatist John Smyth as its pastor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptists
Grow up. You're an attention suck.
If I were you I would not go there ...unless you want a discussion of 650 years of the Roman Catholic inquisition.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#444510 May 24, 2013
who="June VanDerMark"
Would a savior want you to go on and on and on about how you will be saved and others will burn in hell???
Maybe you should find some humility and claim that you will burn in hell and others are more worthy than you of being saved.
That might somewhat balance the books.

**********

You can't read, can you? I condemned no one to hell.

YOU are the proud one who thinks that YOU are better/smarter than everyone else.

You are rude and unkind to everyone else here. Try your mother's way.

KayMarie

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#444511 May 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are some of the most profound words ever spoken throughout the history of mankind. And yet they were rejected as heresy by the religionist cults of the day in which they were "reuttered" by a visionary who was trying to reestablish the peaceful loving coexistence of man and this world to a state that it had once earlier known. He was killed(silenced) for it, and all reference to it was deleted from history(as best as could be accomplished). That is why those writings had to be buried for their protection.
Now...it might be wise for one to look at who the adversaries to those teachings were, because THEY are your true enemies.
Well said.

"Now...it might be wise for one to look at who the adversaries to those teachings were, because THEY are your true enemies."
- do you really think that the followers of Christianity will ever admit to this?

IMO - they will not. They haven't the honesty to admit it, nor can they muster up enough courage to use that honesty. They would rather live in the fear that they have been wallowing in for centuries.

"Why else would they have been buried?"
- Great point! It was done through a fear instilled by a hierarchy of men who were aimed at controllinig others for their own reasons.

Out there in Bookland, I can't recall the title, is a great fictional story with historical basis that deals with when the Nag Hammadi library was buried. Pretty neat way to tell that story.....but is mainly about the time pre-325 CE (Council of Nicea) and what occurred afterwards.

Very telling, as the authors have an appendix in the back detailing the facts used in the story.

I want to say it is this book, but I really can't be sure:
http://www.gear-gear.com/thebetrayal.shtml

Cheers!
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#444512 May 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that lusting for eternal bliss is a dead end that results in nothing but greed.
June VanDerMark

Lusting for anything is obedience to idolatry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 13 hr Married in 10,772
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) May 8 Serial deserters 54
News Alfie Evans' dad meets POPE to plead for asylum... Apr 24 C Kersey 1
News Pope writes Chile's bishops after receiving sex... Apr '18 Wisdom of Ages 1
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Apr '18 dubiecatholicarch... 3
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Apr '18 helpful links 40
News 'Hell does not exist,' says Pope Francis Apr '18 thepopeonthetwit 3