Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 649728 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#444180 May 23, 2013
Preston wrote:
<quoted text>this argument from you catholics was settled some time ago on this forum. Egypt WAS NEVER considered "Wilderness" rather it always was spiritually considered "sin". why don't you act like you have some intelligence instead of asking stupid and ignorant questions?
So are you saying that the Holy Family never actually fled to Egypt?
Or are you saying they fled into sin?
truth

Perth, Australia

#444181 May 23, 2013
Where is mother there is son?

Who don't liked mother they don't liked son?
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#444182 May 23, 2013
When Yahweh Resurrected Yahshua they left this earth to let us destroy our self's through sis and we are doing a great job...remember Sodom and Gomorrah.He destroyed it because of sin The same thing will occur here.He is coming back with a wrath like never seen before.This is why he is calling out his people Of Yahweh Those who understand his name and his laws.

You sheeple can not stop you god worship and he said and after all these things they still would not repent of their god worship.

I have told you many times that mortal man changed his name and made him a god he is not he is your heavenly father Yahweh

You all under estimate the power of satan.Satan controls this world.and has in revelation has deceived the whole world.

Each man and woman is interpenetrating the scriptures with their own minds.

Understanding only comes from the reverence of Yahweh Not no man made god this means to do what he says live by the bible you do not so this is why you lack understanding.

The bottom line is satan has deceived you all...
All I try and do is to help you understand ...I now know why only a few are called and chosen Why I do not know....You can not even get passed the name part.
It is what it is.......

Religion will be the destruction of the world.because Israel You so called holy land has been killing and murdering innocent women and children invading other country's.as along with the united states.Israel will be attacked some day and the religious nut jobs will say the poor holy land we must go and help them this will be to our own destruction.At one time Israel May have n
been holy but it is not anymore it is full of sin....And when he says his chosen people they are all those who have over come sin.Not just the children of Israel.
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#444183 May 23, 2013
chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know what the verse means, how do you know the woman in Revelation 12 is Mary?
Who else "brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod: and her son was taken up to God, and to his throne."?
(verse 5)
truth

Perth, Australia

#444184 May 23, 2013
Asked your wicket leaders what they going tell you.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#444185 May 23, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~
Not to mention THE SMALLEST INSECT MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE
Pro_28:1 "The wicked FLEA" when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.
You are wrong. But a simple google search would have given you a completely different answer.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

But what would one expect from someone trying to mislead others.

Shame on you.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

The smallest insect is the parasitic wasp. Male parasitic wasp Dicopomorpha echmepterygis are 139 &#956;m; females are 40 percent larger.

Smallest beetle
Beetles of the tribe Nanosellini are all less than 1 mm long; the smallest include Scydosella musawasensis at 300 &#956;m long, Vitusella fijiensis at 310 &#956;m, and Nanosella at 300 to 400 &#956;m. These are among the tiniest non-parasitic insects.
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#444186 May 23, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
So Jesus had no soul/spirit while in Mary's womb?
If Jesus had no soul/spirit while in Mary's womb, then when did His spirit unite with His flesh?
Or are you saying Jesus never had a soul/spirit?
What she's saying is that she doesn't believe Jesus is God. She believes His divinity is separate from His humanity. It's one of several ancient heresies that have been revived by the protestant evangelical fundamentalists in the last several years. Before the reformation, when all Christians were Catholic, this kind of nonsense was unheard of. Actually, it was unheard of even after the reformation. The garbage they spew against God is pretty recent. Of course, that makes sense since each of their many, many sects have been recently formed. For instance, the pentecostal cult is only about 70 years old.

As far as LTM goes, her beliefs change by the day. Most of what she says is contrary to Christian teaching.
truth

Perth, Australia

#444187 May 23, 2013
Asked yourself why my life stop after 92 days here.
Who told you that anyone have any rights here.

not me
i sit in my church..did they sing to me..

Did church prosecuted more holy.. left them nowhere with judges of them on most corupt evil way.
chuck

Dublin, OH

#444188 May 23, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
If the process starts with a 3 month old, it starts at the baby's baptism.
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that WHOEVER believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

**WHOEVER means the individual. So how does a 3 month old baby start the process of salvation when they can't believe in Christ?

**Heads up...the question still remains if you tell me it's from the faith of the parents.
Preston

Athens, OH

#444189 May 23, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that the Holy Family never actually fled to Egypt?
Or are you saying they fled into sin?
No, what I am saying is that you are ignorant and know nothing about the Bible. is that clear?
Preston

Athens, OH

#444190 May 23, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else "brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod: and her son was taken up to God, and to his throne."?
(verse 5)
Israel
truth

Perth, Australia

#444191 May 23, 2013
Discover what yours doctors give to you..did you know what they doing too.

Don't have another God i am your God.
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#444192 May 23, 2013
Nestorianism (5th Century)......And Currently Revived by the Protestant Evangelical Fundamentalist Community of (hmm, not sure what to call them since they don't believe in God incarnate)

This heresy about the person of Christ was initiated by Nestorius, bishop of Constantinople, who denied Mary the title of Theotokos (Greek: "God-bearer" or, less literally, "Mother of God"). Nestorius claimed that she only bore Christ’s human nature in her womb, and proposed the alternative title Christotokos ("Christ-bearer" or "Mother of Christ").

Orthodox Catholic theologians recognized that Nestorius’s theory would fracture Christ into two separate persons (one human and one divine, joined in a sort of loose unity), only one of whom was in her womb. The Church reacted in 431 with the Council of Ephesus, defining that Mary can be properly referred to as the Mother of God, not in the sense that she is older than God or the source of God, but in the sense that the person she carried in her womb was, in fact, God incarnate ("in the flesh").
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/the-great-here...
chuck

Dublin, OH

#444193 May 23, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
(verse 5)
Jesus was the son of David from the tribe of Judah and came from Israel.

**Stretch your mind Just Sayin. Jesus was brought forth for Israel.
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#444194 May 23, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am sure"
- you are?
- This would be you have some sort of support for this declaration.
Maybe you, Kay Marie, LTM and marge have something special that no one else does. After all - you all claim to know the mind of "God", whereas others don't.
But I am confused, because not one of you have ever supported these claims. So that makes me want to think you are just bullshiting others and trying to mislead.
I can understand the Catholics doing it, because they have been blinded, and/or blind-sided by men, with a specialized belief around a portion of Jesus, even though non-Catholic believers say that they have the same details, but in a different format.
Hmmmm.....who really is the HS guiding?
A: none that I can see
Yes, I am sure God deals fairly. Support for that declaration begins with the fact that there is Absolute Truth.
The laws of physics, how this material world behaves, points to a law Maker.
The moral laws point to a Law Maker.
The concepts of fairness, equality, and justice point to a Law Maker.
The order in this universe point to One Who is Ordered.
From these things we can know something of God.
truth

Perth, Australia

#444195 May 23, 2013
Paul=devil explain to you..what church need they took from most righteousness soul.

'it is written righteousness people don't have any rights'

Saul devil is killer of Christians as well Catholic too.
truth

Perth, Australia

#444196 May 23, 2013
Did they have rights claim what is not belong to them?

Who is real?..not who is Israel.
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#444197 May 23, 2013
Beware of false teachers who have no authority and are trying to tickle your ears and toss you about with every wind of doctrine. And I mean "EVERY" wind of doctrine, lol. All 40,000 Plus of them!

Israel rejected Christ.
truth

Perth, Australia

#444198 May 23, 2013
Did you know what wicket Evil sinful Masters prepare for most righteousness?
Is that sin?
truth

Perth, Australia

#444199 May 23, 2013
Who is real not who is Israel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' 8 hr swedenforever 46
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
News Christian Europe Jul 9 bluestreak returns 27
More from around the web